Michael & I Ch. 01

Story Info
An unlikely pairing of archangel and demon.
2.6k words
4.51
14.6k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers

A/N: This is my first time writing an original story here so I hope you enjoy :)


I was working at O' Donovans'; a strip club that proclaimed itself as a "true gentleman's club" run by the two O' Donovan brothers.

One was Dave, an anorexic pothead who was relatively harmless, the other was Phil a less harmless drunk who tried to feel up the girls and would sometimes get violent when his advances were rejected. Thankfully Phil was usually only in on the weekends so I didn't have to see much of him.

I hadn't been working there for long, maybe two months, when a call came in that a high-priority client and some of his co-workers had rented out the club to themselves for the night. It also happened to be my birthday so, I was taking the night off.

Unfortunately once Phil had gotten wind of what was going on he called me and said that if I wanted to keep my job I'd better get my ass over there and get ready. Honestly, I didn't mind much; it wasn't as if I had many friends aside from the girls I worked with. At least I could spend my birthday with them rather than spending it alone at my apartment with a roll of cookie dough and Netflix.

I was also slightly intrigued as to who this client was and this was the first time anything like this had happened since I'd been working there. Maybe the first time anything like this had ever happened at O' Donovans'.

Once I arrived I hurried backstage to the dressing rooms and dug through my wardrobe looking for the right outfit. Since we weren't explicitly told to wear any certain theme I decided on a sexy devil outfit; a red sequin bra that pushed up my pert C cups nicely, a red thong with feather trim featuring a small devil's tail attached to the back and just for the hell of it I threw on the matching headband with small horns that stuck up from my hair.

I looked myself over in one of the floor to ceiling mirrors and I was impressed; I was 5'8 over 6'0 in my heels with a well sculpted body that I worked hard to keep in shape and I looked sexy tonight.

I applied some black eyeshadow which brought out the green of my eyes nicely and to top it all off some red lipstick accentuating my full lips and fair skin. My hair was naturally curly and black further emphasizing my pale complexion.

"You look amazing!"

I turned to see one of my friends, Lena staring wide-eyed. "Thanks," I said warmly. "So do you."

Lena wore a schoolgirl outfit, her strawberry blonde hair pulled up into pigtails. She had a naturally innocent look about her all the time, one of the reasons I could never pull off the uniform in the same way that she could.

That and her tits were bigger than mine which I was slightly jealous of although I would never admit that to her.

"You think any of these guys will be cute?"

"Hm?" I mumbled, not really listening while I applied lotion everywhere making sure that I didn't have any dry patches of skin. The air conditioner in O' Donovans' was brutal ensuring that all of the girls' nipples were perked up and ready for action.

Unfortunately it gave me horribly dry skin and whistling sinuses.

"I mean, rich guys marry strippers all the time don't they?" Lena persisted.

"Marriage? Lena, you know that it will probably just be a bunch of sixty-something year old perverts with too much money out to have a good time. Ew."

"A girl can dream." she sniffed, pretending to be offended.

It was then that I smelled the best most intoxicating scent I'd ever smelled. I must have actually swooned a bit because Lena looked alarmed.

"You okay?"

I nodded, feeling momentarily disoriented. What the fuck was that?

Suddenly, Phil popped his head around the corner "Alright ladies it's go time."

The clients had arrived.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The night went as expected; a bunch of middle aged men in suits behaving overly zealous in their eagerness of being out of the office. But at least we were getting well tipped as a result.

I noticed Phil having a conversation with one of them and all I could make out was the word "late". I wondered if one of them hadn't shown up yet? I got my answer shortly after when the most beautiful creature I'd ever laid eyes on walked in through the velvet curtains that separated the entryway from the stage.

He removed his shades with an elegant flourish, pushing them up into his mussed back blonde hair before his eyes carelessly swept across the room taking everything in. I stopped dancing, forgetting about the two men throwing twenties at my feet so that I could stare.

And when he noticed me, I felt something not unlike terror. He was powerful, I knew that much, more powerful than any of the other angels I'd ever came across as I knew that's what he was.

No mortal man could have such a commanding presence or be that goddamned sexy although ironically he certainly was damned by God.

He moved like a panther, dressed in all black he wore a designer (probably) Italian made suit that fit to his body so perfectly that it could have been a second skin. He was absent a tie, his top few buttons left undone exposing a V of pale, muscular chest.

I swallowed hard when he seated himself in one of the now vacated seats; I hadn't even noticed the two men before him had left.

I slid to the floor using the pole as a crutch, not trusting my legs to support me any longer. He motioned for me to come closer and I weakly complied, crawling forward my bare breasts swaying with every movement.

"What are you doing here?" he asked softly. I can see what everyone else here cannot; the intense flames of Heaven alight in his cyan coloured eyes, his slitted pupils pinning and dilating as he studies me.

"I haven't done anything," I replied.

"Someone as beautiful as you being in a place like this is truly a shame."

I felt truly faint, then. How could an Angel of even his merit not be capable of seeing what I am? "I.. I wouldn't expect you to say such a thing.." I ventured. I wished he would stop looking at me like that it was making it hard to think.

"Why not? Do you not think yourself a beautiful woman?"

Like every Angel he was well-spoken, but he was something else entirely. His aura from that distance was sending waves of tingling down my arms like when your foot falls asleep; pins and needles.

In a blur of movement that no doubt appeared normal to human eyes he seized my throat as he pulled me forward into a kiss. His cherubic, full lips felt so good and that was abnormal in itself as Angels and demons naturally repelled each other.

It was so unexpected that my arms turned completely to jelly as I tumbled off the stage which allowed him to easily guide me into his lap. I felt as if I were being devoured, his expert tongue swirling around my own, one of his hands kneading into my hair making me moan.

I was confused and rapidly becoming aroused forgetting where I was and what I was. More importantly I was forgetting what he was.

I was the lowest class of demon, an imp, I'd never even seen combat or done any demon things like murder someone or drink blood. I had always been comfortable living a human life and never felt any desire for that to change.

But this.. this was amazing both terrifying and exhilarating because I knew he could easily incinerate me with hardly a thought.

Finally Phil noticed that one of his strippers was being felt up and tapped on the Angel's shoulder.

"Hey you can't do that, man. These girls aren't hookers, at least not on my watch."

The Angel released me with a gusty sigh as if he were being put out, sliding his shades back on. "Yeah whatever man." Phil didn't understand that the Angel wasn't mocking him but rather pointing out that he was, in fact, a man and had no authority over him.

Unfortunately he didn't take it well.

"You got a fuckin' problem bro?" Phil demanded gruffly, poking him in his chest.

The Angel's eyebrows rose above his sunglasses "The only one with an issue here is you. She was quite pleased with the situation until you felt the need to intervene."

I felt a flush creep up my face being mentioned in such a way in front of my boss made me feel very uncomfortable. Also why did Angels have to speak that way? It made them sound like total assholes.

"Get the fuck out!" Phil snarled. That was a bit over-aggressive even for Phil but I think it had something to do with him seeing another man kissing me. He'd always liked me more than the others and not in a friendly way.

The Angel held up his hands in supplication, an annoying little smirk twitching up the corner of his mouth before he calmly walked out, not another word spoken.

"You get your ass home before I fire you for un-professionalism."

I was in too much of a daze to even argue, I instead did just that, grabbing my things and hitting the front door.

I lay in bed that night staring at my LED clock, watching it count down the hours until morning. I couldn't sleep my tail idly stirring the air behind me. It felt good to let it out, it got so cramped having to conceal it during the work hours.

I couldn't stop thinking about that Angel kissing me; it still seemed too crazy to have even been real. I touched two fingers to my lips still feeling the burn against my skin that direct contact with him had caused.

At 3:30 AM I was about to grab my laptop and give up sleeping altogether when a loud thud hit my apartment door followed by a series of loud thuds. I sat up, startled, pulling the covers up around me.

Who the fuck?

I then heard a crash and the door hitting the wall. Oh shit someone was actually breaking in! I grabbed the golf club I kept in my bedroom for self-protection and started to tiptoe around to the kitchen. The intruder would have to come through there in order to reach my bedroom or to get to any valuables.

The moment that the intruder walked into the kitchen I swung with all my strength, and that was quite a damn bit since even imps could lift cars without effort. They thudded to the floor like a sack of bricks and I quickly turned on the light, gasping upon seeing who it was.

It was the fucking Angel, here, in my apartment. Had he followed me? I had no doubt that he could have tracked me here, but why?

Did he realize what I was and decide to come here to kill me and send me to hell?

I had to act fast here. Maybe he didn't know I was a demon and I could work under the assumption that he still thought I was a human woman reacting to some nut invading her home. But could I? I highly doubted a mortal would have the strength to drop an Angel like that.

But that still begged the question of what the fuck he was doing here.

I grabbed a chair and some duct tape picking him up and tossing him into it I taped his wrists and ankles several times to the arms and legs of the chair.

Jesus, he positively reeked of alcohol. Was he drunk? Was that even possible?

So much for living as a stupid human, I thought, feeling annoyed at my ignorance. He groaned loudly, lifting his head up from where it had been slumped against his chest, squinting his strange, blue eyes at me.

"Heyy.." he slurred.

His suit jacket was missing and so were his shades and it also seemed a few more buttons had slipped on his shirt exposing even more muscled flesh beneath. My breath hitched as I thought about how I'd like to see more.

No, focus damn it!

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?" I demanded with forced anger to cover up my terror.

"Sorry 'bout your door. I didn't mean to.. was an accident."

"What in hell's name is wrong with you?"

"Why am I taped to a chair?" he countered, wiggling his hands in confusion.

"You scared the shit out of me and I didn't know what else to do with you!" This was the truth, I knew as long as he believed I was a human he wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary like tear the chair to bits to free himself. Or at least I hoped not.

If he had completely destroyed my door with an "accidental" burst of immortal strength he might do it again. "I'm calling the police," I threatened, going for the phone.

"Wait, no, no, no. Hold on a minute. I didn't come here to hurt you I just wanted to see you."

"At three in the morning?"

"I didn't know it was this late.. I drank too much and lost track of time. I'm.. I'm sorry.."

The Angel looked so annoyingly contrite, his puppy dog eyes so convincing even though he was a warrior of heaven. It was too surreal.

I sighed and rubbed at my temples grabbing the scissors from the counter having to resist the urge of sticking them into his neck, I cut away the tape that held his right hand. He immediately brought it up to the side of my face, his thumb tracing over my lower lip.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. I was paralyzed feeling the same heat from earlier passing between us. It's then that my eyes wander down and I notice that his shirt was torn and at that same instant I caught the unmistakable scent of sulfur.

I heard a crash from somewhere downstairs in the lobby. Oh shiiit.

"Hey! Hey, look at me were you followed? Were you attacked?" I gave his shoulders a little shake to get his attention because it seemed he was now losing consciousness fast.

"I don't.." Then his head fell back, his eyes rolling wildly.

"Oh, fuck!" I hissed hearing hushed voices and the sound of loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Thank Christ the elevator happened to be out of order. It bought be a little more time.

I didn't have time to look and see how badly he'd been hurt. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed the emergency duffle I kept under my bed for just this sort of thing. Although, I'd always expected it to be Angels that came after me not some of my own kind.

I threw it over my shoulder and went to get the sleeping beauty. The demons were on my floor and it was only a matter of moments before they picked up on his aura. He was like a supernova compared to the other humans on this floor who were more like candle flames. Impossible to hide.

I lifted him into my arms and carried him over to the window. I knew once I'd done this there was no turning back. I'd be considered a traitor and have no-one left to turn to for help.

I smashed through the glass without hesitation, my wings unfurling with the sound of flapping canvas in the wind. It felt good to fly as I hadn't in a long time. I heard the already destroyed door being flung open but I was already gone far enough away that they wouldn't be able to track either of us.

undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers