Michael & I Ch. 05

Story Info
Riel opens up.
2.6k words
4.69
7.6k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers

I felt dizzy from the gut-wrenchingly short amount of time that I'd been subjected to so much crazy. My dog was talking to me. I wanted to laugh at how insane it was like Isaac, or whatever his fucking name might be was still currently doing in an uproarious fashion.

"What is funny about any of this?" I hissed starting to feel annoyed, again.

"You take offense so easily, little imp. Relax, it is always amusing to me when I see the look on someone's face after they find out the truth," he soothed.

"Who the hell are you? And don't start with the "my name is forgotten" bullshit. I want actual answers for a change."

He shrugged, "I wasn't lying when I said that. Too many centuries have past and I can no longer recall my given name, I'm afraid. Not that I would ever want to."

"Why?"

He appeared faraway for a moment, staring past me while he was lost in some memory that still haunted him. "It doesn't matter now. What matters is the present and I won't spend it dwelling on what has already come to pass. It hardly makes a difference does it?"

"No," I said, quietly. I knew what it was to want more than anything for things to have been different in my past.

He gently cupped the side of my face in one of his big hands, "Don't let the world darken your heart, Riel. You are so precious a creature that no matter what happens in the days to come never allow your resolve to weaken."

"Why am I so special?" I mumbled.

"You'll just have to find that out on your own, little one."

"God damn you for being so vague," I growled.

He chuckled, "He already has."

*~*~*

I sat bolt upright in bed and immediately realized that I was about to be sick so I quickly bolted into the bathroom. Once I was finished I washed my face and rinsed my mouth out with cold water feeling much better afterwards. As I turned off the light I could hear the springs of my bed creaking and my senses went on high alert.

Cautiously I crept back into my room on the balls of my feet, "Isaac?" I called softly.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted at the sight that greeted me. I had known from the dream world that Isaac was ridiculously tall but seeing him here in reality, sitting on the edge of my bed wearing nothing but a terrifying shit-eating grin was still a shock.

He had to be at least seven feet tall and made entirely of lean muscle. He at least had the decency to cross his legs providing some modesty. I slapped a hand to my forehead trying to ground myself.

"Are you alright, little one?" he simpered.

"Would you stop calling me that. It's just weird," I growled. He stood and I quickly averted my eyes but not before seeing that he was.. anatomically proportioned. I felt an absurdly human reaction of shyness around this giant naked man in my apartment.

It didn't help that he now stood towering over me, still smiling with a mouth filled with shark-like teeth.

"What is weird about me referring to you as "little one". You are considerably smaller than me are you not?"

I could feel my cheeks burning slightly and I was appalled. He brought his fingers up under my chin and tipped my head back so that I was forced to look into the icy depths of his eyes. That stare was so familiar and yet.. something was vacant at the same time. Like looking into the eyes of a doll: completely devoid of emotion.

"I will help you to find Michael but only on one condition," he said, finally, after the silence had started to become uncomfortable.

I swallowed even though my mouth had gone dry, "What?"

"I want you to make love to me, Riel."

"Why?" I squeaked, my brain refusing to come up with anything more eloquent.

He sighed, closing his eyes momentarily, "For fifty years I've been forced to hide behind the form of a hellhound. I've been unable to change back in all of that time because if I had it would have sent out a pulse that someone who has been looking for me all of that time would be able to detect."

"What changed?"

"Nothing. The pulse went out the moment I shifted and he is no doubt already aware of me still being alive."

"He thought you were dead, then?"

"Yes."

"Then, why do it?"

"What's been set in motion is far greater than my own life. Perhaps I am a coward for not facing my truth already. If I am to die then I don't want it to be in the visage of some sniveling dog. I want a true warrior's death."

I shifted uncomfortably at his words, "Look I don't want anyone else to die. This is my fight. Hell, it's even my fault! Michael was all fucked up over seeing me and he wasn't thinking straight.."

"No, Riel. Solomon is ancient and he is very clever even against an Archangel prince like Michael. The Angels are arrogant and superior of humans and demons and it often causes them to underestimate their enemy. I have no doubt that Michael would have been captured regardless as it was always Solomon's intention."

"But why?"

Isaac shook his head, "I don't know."

"Riel, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not doing this for the honor of saving all of humanity. I'm doing this for a brave warrior who is so passionate in what she stands for that she would be willing to die rather than give in and renounce those beliefs," Isaac said, suddenly intense.

I could feel my face heat, "No, I'm not. It's stupid, really.."

"No. You're a good person, Riel. In this world that is becoming rarer with every day that passes."

I willed myself to melt into the floor feeling undeserving of his praise. I had almost killed and fed from my boss and then I'd almost killed and fed from a news reporter.

Isaac's lips against mine abruptly cut off my chain of thought and I couldn't help but melt into it, my own lips parting with no resistance at all. My body was still on fire from the feeding and my mind spiraled off into all of things that I wanted and needed all at once.

"Is this what you want?" he whispered.

I slipped my hand between our bodies and took his thick girth into my fingers giving a none too gentle tug indicating that I didn't want him to stop.

Isaac's big hands gripping the backs of my thighs and lifting my legs around his waist brought my full attention back to the present. I gave a little squeak at how effortlessly he handled me and he growled possessively in response. I ran my fingers through the soft silkiness of his hair finding it surreal how only hours before that same hair had been fur.

"It killed me seeing that bastard demon getting to be so intimate with you," he seethed. "I wanted to tear his fucking head off."

I gave a start at his words. Isaac had been acting unusually protective at the club around Art.

"You were jealous?" I asked mildly incredulous.

He didn't answer.

"You were! I don't believe-" Isaac captured my mouth in another fiery kiss to silence me and I tried to match his ferocity, my tongue exploring the recesses of his mouth. Part of me was begging to slow down, and for once not throw caution to the wind. Art's blood pounding through my veins was clouding my judgment, making me do things I shouldn't be.

"God.. damn. It's been.. a long time since I've been with.. a woman like you," he said, his words punctuated by labored gasps.

My pussy tingled and throbbed hearing how excited he was getting and I desperately made one last effort to distract myself in any way that I could, knowing that it was in vain. Isaac lay me down on my bed, him on top pushing his hips between my thighs forcing them open and I felt his hardness pressing against the already dampened crotch of my panties.

"Fuck," he breathed upon noticing my wetness for him. The feeling of his calloused hands running across my stomach was exquisite as he slid them under the thin material of my camisole, exploring my body. I gave an involuntary little buck of my hips when his fingertips reached my overly-sensitive nipples and he rolled them between thumb and forefinger.

With an impatient growl he tore away my camisole pausing to take in the sight of my exposed breasts. I reached down between my legs and grabbed his cock rubbing the blunt tip against my clit combining his precum with my own fluids which now saturated my panties. I watched from beneath my lashes enjoying the sight of him; slightly parted lips, the dark curtains of his hair framing the handsome features contorted by lust.

His eyes were frighteningly intense, burning wildly in the shadows of his face. I saw his jaw clench before my panties were ripped away with the sound of tearing fabric. He plunged into me all in one motion and I screamed in surprise and sensory overload, his impressive length somehow buried all the way to his balls in one thrust. I panted and struggled to adjust before he pulled out and repeated the motion again.

I tossed my head back, my fingers clutching at the sheets trying to ground myself in reality for fear of being carried away on just the sensation of being filled so completely.

"Oh.. fuck.. please.." I was begging without even really knowing what I was begging for.

"What do you want, Riel?" he asked, stopping with the head of his cock teasing my outer lips.

"Want you to fuck me," I mumbled. Isaac smirked obviously enjoying seeing me so undone when he'd only just started. He continued teasing me, the slick, wet head moving in slow circles around my inner folds and then up and down, the tip entering me ever so slightly before moving back up to my clit.

My aching inner walls convulsed and I moaned impatiently wanting him back inside them. He finally began to inch his way inside, agonizingly slow, and I ground my teeth feeling every contour of his thick cock stretching me back out.

"Shit," he grated. "You're so tight."

Just when I thought my body had finally adjusted to his size he began to move his hips, taking up a slow and steady rhythm and I felt as if I were being torn apart. At the same time the feeling of his girth stroking against every inch of my throbbing sex felt fucking amazing.

He bent over me pressing our bodies closer together taking my mouth roughly with his and fucking it with his tongue in a mimicry of his hips.

Isaac's thrusts began to speed up, the sounds of flesh against flesh growing louder, his heavy breathing gusting against the hollow of my throat as I tossed my head back in a hoarse cry. I was pulled out of my pleasure induced daze by the sound of more ripping fabric accompanied by an animalistic snarl from Isaac and I realized that his fingers had tore through my sheet and into the mattress next to my head.

I actually began to feel a little afraid of him so clearly unhinged by his own desire, his thrusts getting harder and more uneven, each accompanied by a snarl low in his throat. I grabbed onto him dragging my nails roughly down his back in an attempt to steady myself against the violent fucking our coupling had became.

I screamed as his canines sank into the meat of my shoulder without warning as he came, feeling the hot creaminess of his seed spurting into me while my pussy clenched around him, shocked into orgasm.

Isaac was silent for several moments, his face buried against my neck and I could sense that something was troubling him.

"I'm sorry," he said, quietly.

My eyebrows shot up, "Why?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you.. it's just been a while."

I chewed my lip nervously and he levered himself up and onto his side, resting his head in one hand, studying me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's.. I haven't been with a man in several years.. not since my husband died," I confessed.

Isaac's eyes grew round as saucers, "You were married?"

"Yes. For nearly eleven years. I've never told anyone about him," I blurted thinking that it was probably an inappropriate time to bring it up.

It was strange to say it out loud and I didn't really understand why I felt compelled to spill my guts right at that moment but I spared very little detail. His name was Andrew Merritt, a widower for two years when I met him back in 1952.

I was working as a waitress in a small diner at the time, an unremarkable year for me to be sure. Andrew always took the corner booth next to the restrooms; the most privacy the diner had to offer. I could tell that he was a very sad man even though he'd gotten very good at hiding it. My boss was a kind elderly man named Gerald who didn't bat an eye when I decided that one day I wanted to have a slice of pie with Andrew to cheer him up.

I remember what he said to me as clear as a bell in my mind, "Just seeing that beautiful smile of yours every time I come in here does wonders, dolly."

That was Andy's nickname for me; I was his 'little dolly'.

Andy was very charismatic; his kindness and charm filled a void that I wasn't even aware of having just as no one but me could see how depressed he truly was from the loss of his wife. Our courtship was short, only about six months before we got engaged. I felt ashamed having to smile and bear the talk of having children when I knew that as a demon that could never happen.

Even though I dearly wanted a family more than anything with Andy after we were married, eventually my inability to have children had started a schism between us even though he pretended that he was fine with it. For many months leading up to his death he'd taken to drinking and spent most nights locked in his office leaving me alone in our bed with my guilt.

For so many happy years that we'd had together by the time he was stabbed to death six blocks from our house in an assumed mugging gone awry, I felt as if we were total strangers to each other.

Isaac was silent the entire time I spoke, rattling off my past in an empty monotone no longer capable of feeling the emotion that I might have a long time ago.

"Riel.. I'm sorry. If I'd known I-" Isaac began, stunned by everything I'd just dropped on him.

"No," I said, flatly. "It didn't work out and I moved on. Andy was already damaged before I met him and I understand that now."

Isaac opened his mouth to say something then shut it again seeming to think better of it.

"Okay," Isaac said after a time, his mouth set in a hard line.

"Okay?"

"I'll help you save the world."

A/N: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed that! It's the fastest I've written a chapter so far I think. Big thanks to all my awesome readers and now FINALLY we can get on to the 'Michael & I' part of the story (I just went on a crazy writing streak and did this chapter in two days so I'm hoping it doesn't come off as rushed or anything)

undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers