Michael & Jason Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers

"Jase, don't leave me, baby, please! Don't leave me," Mike sobs but I ignore his pleas.

"I have to. Don't try to talk me out of this. Don't try to kiss me or hold me. Don't try to get in my bed. Stay away from me, and I'll stay away from you." I nearly choke on the words as I say them knowing they're the opposite of what I want. "This isn't a punishment. This is about you deciding whom you want in your life as your partner. Of course, I want you to choose me, but if you choose Kenny, go and be happy, because you deserve it. You have a big heart, and it's a reason why I fell in love with you. But while you're working through your feelings, I need to work through my own, and find out who I am without you. I'll wait for you but please don't take too long."

"I love you, Jason," Mike says quietly through his tears.

With my wallet and car keys in hand, I walk out my room, down the stairs and sprint out the front door into a very different world than the one I woke up to earlier today.

TO BE CONTINUED...

TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
amarlanamarlanover 7 years ago
Beautifully woven

It was a story of intimate love and sex written beautifully I could almost feel the characters acts and emotions.

OnimpulseOnimpulseover 7 years ago

Life happens and we as your loyal readers, wish only the best for you and want you to know that with your enormous gift for story-telling, we will always be patient!!! Depression has touched many of us at times in our lives, so we can only sympathize and hope for better days for you...wishing you and yours, much love and happiness! Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories!

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the author:

Hello, everyone!

2016 was a long, hard, sad year for me.

While I did write occasionally for both of my stories. A serious bout of depression clouded my thoughts and kept me confined to my room. After I sought help, I went back and reviewed my submissions for Literotica. I took it upon myself to go back and reedit every chapter I have submitted. This took up a significant amount of time from writing new chapters. But I feel the changes I made gave Michael & Jason; Aaron & Slade, a little more depth as an individual character, and as a couple. I've also added more details to their stories.

I stopped writing altogether in September, when work took up a pretty big chunk of my time. I found myself thinking about writing but not really caring.

Eleven days ago on New Year's Eve brought me to the saddest I've ever felt in my entire life... my dad passed away. I've never cried that hard or much before. That day I turned on my laptop and started to write again. I had to shut my brain off from feeling the sadness of my loss. In doing so, I found myself writing a chapter for Michael & Jason. I don't know if it's any good, but I'll submit it soon.

I have some thoughts for Aaron & Slade. It's just getting those thoughts down and making them coherent.

I just thought I'd inform you about what was going on in my life. I haven't given up on either story, All I ask for is patience. I'm doing the best I can with what life hands me.

Much Love,

TrippyLuv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Love the way the feelings of the characters are expressed, the fact that they are brothers but you don't realize until almost half of the story. And love that you can take any direction from here. I hope you put them back together after making them suffer a bit. It would be interesting to see the perspective of Michael.

Awesomely written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE, PLEASE

Just want you to know I think this is really well-written, shows the characters in-depth (for believability) and makes me, at least, long for more. Hope to see it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
All I Need Pt. 01 An art major finds himself drawn to his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories