Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 04

Story Info
The couple experiences some bondage and humiliation.
1.6k words
4.47
75.8k
54

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is about interracial cuckoldry with strong themes of dominance, submission, and humiliation for both husband and wife. Don't read if you aren't into that sort of thing

---------------------------------

The pictures Shawn forced the couple to put up in their bedroom were working wonders. The three of them seem to have settled into a steady rhythm, regular as clockwork: Shawn would hear nothing from the two of them for a week or two, until, one night, he'd get a frantic phone call begging him to come over.

This was Shawn's plan all along. Seeing the pictures of Jessica being fucked each night would make Michael and Jessica constantly horny, he reasoned. There was only so much they could take before giving in.

After each visit to their house he noticed the couple would pull away a little bit, avoid him at school. He let it happen. He knew they were addicted to being dominated by him. He let them try to withdraw, knowing that even as they were trying to have some plain, vanilla sex, both were probably thinking about the next time his black cock would be inside Jessie.

Their attempts to withdraw never lasted long anyway, and he knew how to use them to his advantage: the longer they kept away from him, the more they begged him when they did call, and the further he could push them.

---------------------------------------------------------

When his phone rang and he saw the familiar number, Shawn had reflected that it had been a while.

""Heya"

"Hi, Shawn. Its Michael."

"Hey buddy, what can I do you for?"

"We were wondering here if maybe you could come over tonight."

"Hehe, maybe I could. But you got to be more direct with me. What is it you want?"

Michael knew what Shawn wanted to hear.

"I want you to have sex with Jessica."

"So, what you sayin, is you want me to fuck your lovely little wife?"

"Yes."

"I think you should ask me nicely."

There was a pause.

"Will you please fuck my wife Shawn?"

"Maybe I will buddy, maybe I will. Why don't you give her the phone?"

There was some shuffling and Jessica picked up the phone.

"Hi Shawn."

"Hey there, Jessie. So I hear you need something from me?"

"God, yes. You need to come over here and fuck me."

"Well, why can't your husband do it?"

Jessica knew what Shawn wanted her to say.

"Because he doesn't have a dick like yours."

"Why don't you tell him that, sweetheart."

There was some hesitation but in a few moments Shawn heard Jessie speaking to her husband.

"I need to fuck Shawn's huge black cock, sweetie. I love being with you, but you just don't have a a dick that can measure up. I always thought you had a nice cock, but now that I've experienced Shawn's I know how much you're lacking. I adore being your wife and making love to you, but sometimes I really just need to be a slut for a huge dick."

Shawn chuckled. He had trained them well.

"Allright sweetheart, put the phone on speaker."

These verbal humiliations had been a repeat of what he made them go through last time. Now he needed to push them a little bit more.

"I'll be there in half an hour. Now here's what you do before then."

"Both of you are to be naked when I arrive. Mike, take a black marker and write 'Shawn's White Whore' on your wife's belly. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Jessie, get out those handcuffs I brought over last time. I want you to handcuff your husband to his side of your bed. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

Shawn chuckled with satisfaction. Normally, the two of them would balk at having Michael handcuffed. But now they were so very horny now they'd agree to almost everything.

-----------------------------------------

When he arrived, he saw that his instructions had been followed. Jessica met him at the door, completely nude with the black text he wanted on her body. She tried to close the door quickly but he made sure to give her a long kiss in the doorway. Finally, he went inside and closed the door.

He took her by the hand and silently led her to the bedroom, where he placed her on her feet doggy style on top of her helplessly tied up husband. Shawn wanted husband and wife to be face to face. He took his time unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his dick, and when he had the mass of it out he began to slowly to rub the outlines of Jessica's cunt, without putting it in. As he expected, this made her whimper with anticipation.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

Shawn took the head of it and began sliding it in. It was barely fitting and he wiggled it around a little as Jessica groaned with simultaneous pain and pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"God, give me your huge black dick."

"Beg for it."

"Please...please give it me...I need your cock so badly."

"I'm glad to hear you say that my little whore," Shawn said, slowly pushing himself into her, "because I know you never liked me. Isn't that right?"

Jessica just groaned at this.

Shawn gave her a sharp slap on the ass that made her yelp.

"I asked you a question"

Jessica shuddered. It felt wonderful to be slowly impaled on this large monster and she had a hard time just processing the question.

"Yes, I never liked you...you were always so crass....all your jokes were really sexist too..."

Shawn thrust sharply into her and she yelped again. More than half of his cock was inside of her now.

"Damn straight, and I was right, wasn't I? It works best when a woman does what a man says. You just didn't know it because you were married to this wimp."

Jessie groaned again. She felt like she was being split open. It was painful and, at the same time, amazing. It wasn't just about the physical feeling: it just felt really delicious to be so submissive to this powerful and awful, awful man.

When Shawn didn't hear a reply, he gave her a few more smacks on the ass, sharper this time.

"Ow!" she yelped. "Yes, you were right Shawn. It works best when the man's in charge."

"If you want to be my white whore," Shawn shot back, "beg me to take charge of you."

Jessica was too far gone to care about anything beyond the cock in her at this point.

"God, please, make me your white whore Shawn. I'll do whatever you say. Please be in charge of like my husband never could."

He smiled and began pushing her cock into her cunt with a little more force. Now the husband's turn, he decided.

"Yo Mikey, what you think about that?"

"Ugh," came the reply. "Can i just have one free hand? I'm so hard."

"No," Shawn declared, "You stay tied up. But tell you what: you tell me what I want to hear and I'll let your wife hear stroke you with her hands while I'm owning her. Now tell me, who is the man of the house?"

"You are, Shawn"

"Damn straight. Your wife just needs a strong hand and a big dick. And you're just not man enough to give to her, aren't you?"

"Yes, Shawn."

"Tell it to me. "

"Fuck. I'm not man enough to give it to my wife like you can."

"I'm going own her like you never could, you know"

"Shit, yes, I want her to be your whore first and my wife second...."

Shawn chuckled. This was enough talk for now. He thrust his entire cock into Jessie.

----------------------------------

Hours later, it was finally all over - he felt like he spilled a gallon of cum into the pretty wife, and she had lost count of the orgasms she had. Michael sported an uncomfortable erection: after letting his wife stroke him to an orgasm once, Shawn forbade her from touching him again. He spent the night on their bed with Jessica next to him, right next to Michael who left tied up for the night with an erection he could not relieve.

Shawn did untie Michael when the morning came, but there was no time for him to get rid of his boner: his task was to make breakfast while Shawn took a shower with Jessica. He had to listen to Jessica's familiar groans of pleasure as breakfast was cooking, and afterwards, he served breakfast to the two of them. It was almost as if Jessica and Shawn were a couple and he their servant.

His final task was to drive the three of them to work. Shawn finally let Michael whack off once he was in the driver's seat. It was amusing to watch him furtively stroke himself. Meanwhile, he was fingering Jessica in the back.

"Now this weekend," he was saying, "the two of you are going to go shop for some new clothes for Jessie. Some really short skirts that show off a lot of leg. And some blouses with cleavage. I want everyone at the school to have a little glimpse of your tits. "

"Now I don't want to hear any more feminist crap," he continued, "you've got a killer body Jessie and its selfish of you not to share it more."

Jessica was very sore after all their festivities. It felt so nice be stimulated by Shawn's fingers, and the deliciousness of her submission propelled her forward.

"Yes, Shawn," she said simply, "I'll start dressing more slutty for you."