Michael & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A.W.
A.W.
1 Followers

As my pussy clenched around his cock, Michael slowed down, letting me feel every inch of him slide in and out of me. Michael reached up and brought me down to his chest so he could whisper in my ear.

"I want to fuck you now."

I smiled and rolled off him onto my back. He knelt between my legs and put his hands under my thighs, pushing them up to my chest and spreading them wide. The head of his cock found the entrance of my dripping pussy, and with one, deep thrust, he was completely inside of me.

I loved to be fucked on my back, my ankles next to my ears. I can barely move in that position, and I enjoy letting someone else take over. And take over, he did. Michael kept his hands at the back of my knees, holding them against my shoulders and using them for leverage. He pounded into me with pure lust, using my pussy as best suited him. Luckily for me, the head of his cock slid over my G-spot with each thrust, and it only took a few passes over my clit with my fingers to make me come again.

This time, Michael didn't slow down. "Do you still want me to cum all over you?" he panted.

"Fuck yeah," I replied, wanting it more than anything. I wanted to be branded with Michael's cum, to have it all over me, to remember always how it felt on my skin and in my hair.

"Yeah, cum all over me, cum in my hair and all over my face and my tits!" I squeezed my breasts, pushing them together, pinching my nipples and tugging at my nipple ring.

Michael let go of my legs and pulled out of me. Before he could finish himself, I slid down so I was lying underneath him, reached up and began to jack him off. He put his hands on the headboard to brace himself.

"Yeah, just like that," he moaned. "Fuck...oh, yeah!"

Michael's cock throbbed in my hand as he began to cum. I let his cum fall across my breasts and face, and felt some land in my hair. When he was done, I began rubbing it all over my skin, waiting for him to float back to me.

His eyes opened and he let go of the headboard, sitting down next to me. For the first time, he noticed that I was covered in cum.

"You look so fucking hot," he grinned. "If I had a picture of you like that, I'd jack off to it every night."

"You wouldn't have to," I replied. "You could fuck me instead."

A.W.
A.W.
1 Followers
12