Michael and the Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Staerin
Staerin
10 Followers

"All set. I'll find Vera, she'll be your masseuse. But since we'll have another tour starting soon, let me take you to the room itself. Normally you'd be in the tranquility room, but it won't be tranquil with another few dozen people in it in five minutes," she laughed, definitely genuine. Michael nodded, agreeing with a silly wide-eyed nod, and waited for Maria to take him to the room, actually on the deck below, down the stairs he had noticed before. "There is a closet inside with a robe, but you can also slip under the sheet. I'll see that she's here as quickly as we can." Maria smiled and opened the door; Michael in turn entered as he thanked her, blinking a few times to get used to the dimmer light.

The room itself was only lit, at least right now, by recess-mounted lights underneath the molding running about five feet off of the ground. To the immediate right was a closet and a robe hook on the door; Michael correctly surmised that it was where he should change. As he unbuttoned his shirt, he glanced around the rest of the room. Really, it looked like any other massage room: table in the center, a sink along the back wall, a small oven for warming oils or stones - he remembered that option - and then a rack of various oils above the sink. There was another closet catty-corner to the closet he stood in front of, but he stopped his investigation as he opened his closet's door, sliding the shirt off of his toned frame and hung it on one of the hangers inside. He repeated that with his shorts and boxers, then slipped under the opened sheet on the table, covering him rear with the sheet, but propping himself up on his elbows facing the door.

Good timing too, as there was a knock on the door and then it opened slowly, her voice preceeding her entrance. "Hello," came the Russian accent, somewhat less so than a stereotype might hold, but still there nonetheless, "Michael, right?" Into the room stepped what could only be described as a Russian beauty, only slightly flawed. Easily a B+. She was dressed much more attractively than the other crew members he had seen. Instead of the shorts or the maid's outfit, she was in a skirt that stopped about an inch or two above the knee and a polo top. It at first reminded him of a tennis outfit if the skirt was just a few inches shorter. She had something of a large nose, but she had beautiful eyes which shined even in the dim light. And while the top didn't show any cleavage, the term "sweater puppy" was certainly in use here. While not as large as Jessica before, she was clearly at least a b-cup, nice handfuls that would satisfy all but the pickiest men. She had her brown hair cut very short, almost boy-cut, but it just worked on her form.

Vera was just as polished as Maria when it came to what she said and how confident she said it. Without so much as breaking a stride, she asked about any problem areas he had, any parts of his body that he wished her to work out, reminded him that this was an hour-long massage and that by signing up for his next message that he'd receive a discount that got progressively larger. Michael was sure that Maria had given her extra instruction to remind him of that, but he spared any smart-ass comments and instead did as she said, laying onto his stomach and she prepared the sheet, lifting it off of his legs and folding it onto his rear, then unfolding the sheet onto his back in order to neatly fold it as well. Michael sighed as she started working on the soles of his feet, feeling the tension and much-enjoyed fatigue of the last two days begin to work itself out. He would have been happy for a silence massage, but Vera seemed to want otherwise.

Over the next thirty minutes, they talked about all sorts of things, but she never did once ask about anything too person in his life. She asked what he did and where he was from, but not whether he was married - no tan line where the ring would be - nor whether he was traveling with anyone. More than that, she wasgoodat what she did. She did this thing with his leg that stretched it back like he was running, then twisted his heel out past his shoulder then back in toward his opposite hip, that seemed to pop every bone from his hip down. There were other things he appreciated as well, like how it felt when her breast pressed against his body when she was working on his shoulder or his lower back. It was pleasant, a nice trailing off of the last few days and an introduction to the next one. But Michael had no clue what Vera was thinking.

Vera also enjoyed the discussion, but Michael was a vast improvement over her normal clients. Too many overweight men and women laid on these tables and doing a good job on them was difficult enough. Michael was a pleasant surprise, even more so because he wasn't a mountain of a muscled-up man that she couldn't do much with, but rather a normal guy - a good-looking guy - and one who could hold a conversation as well. She shared how she had grown up near the Black Sea and had taken vacations to Rome once, how she had worked on a cruise ship for the last two years or so and loved every minute. But she what was really enjoying was the feel of his body under her hands and how she could get a sneaked-in thrill by pressing her chest against him when it seemed reasonable, but really not needed.

Her eyes lingered over his back, nice definition and tan, and she decided that she'd have a bit of fun and give him a nice little reward as well. "I need you to roll over onto your back," she said, lifting the far side of the sheets appropriately so he could turn and not reveal himself to her, but at this point she didn't mind. She was going to do it anyway. "Ten minutes left, anything you want me to focus on one more time?" she asked, lightly rubbing both hands down his thighs and shins, then down the second leg as she waited his response, flipping her head around to see him as she smiled. Michael shrugged as she finished his second leg and she sighed. Part of her hoped he'd ask for a happy ending. She was going to give him one anyway. Carefully she placed her hands on his stomach, not wanting to tickle him, and slid them over his chest and stomach quickly as she had been trained for, but then took a deep breath, trying to build the courage to do what she wanted to.

She looked up at Michael and leaned over him, placing both of her hands on the ribs opposite him, pressing her breasts against him in them process, drawing a slight sound from Michael's lips as the pressure was far more than she'd done before. She needed that little bit of emboldenment to continue, but she knew the moment she started, she couldn't stop. So she started and didn't think of stopping. She slid her hand under the fabric at his hip, feeling the muscles that would lead her down to his crotch, but smiled a bit when she noticed a slight rise in the fabric. "Be quiet and enjoy," she whispered as she licked her own lips, sliding her hand under the fabric entirely and flipping it off of his body. His cock stood erect immediately and her eyes locked onto it, her legs rubbing together slightly at her own arousal. She glanced up at the clock and frowned... it was bigger than she had thought and now she wanted much more than just to give him a handjob.

"You'd better be quick," she laughed, leaning forward and sliding her fingers around the base of his cock and slowly beginning to stroke him. It felt good in his hands. And Michael felt even better. He closed his eyes and relaxed, the pin-pricks of pleasure starting to move up his spine, a smile beginning to cross his lips. She continued, a bit faster, but letting the flesh slid through her hand, stroking him from just below the mushroom tip of his cock down to the base, enjoying the way it pulsed in her hand. Vera rarely did this, almost always turning down guys that asked, but occasionally, a good-enough looking guy came in and she enjoyed the act itself. It was a pleasant surprise, after all, she smiled, feeling that pulsing in her own body, that carnal desire to do much, much more. She refrained, most the most part, and as her hand removed itself from him, Michael sighed a little sigh of disappointment, "I'm not that mean," she joked in whisper tones, ticking her lips to wet them and then leaning over his body, her tongue reaching out and licking the tip, circling around the circumsized edge before sliding it into her mouth for a moment, making sure it was good and wet before she popped it out of her mouth with that classic, audible pop. Michael's eyes shot to her head, watching her unpainted lips surround him and moaned low, drawing a hand-wave from her to be quiet. He beamed, she blushed... and she was wondering what she was doing.

I've never done that,she thought, already wanting to do that again, but instead smiling at her client, "An even more special treat..." she teased, sliding one of her hands down him, using her own saliva to coat the entire length, wrapping both hands and beginning to tug in earnest, her eyes bouncing up to the clock. Four minutes it dared, four minutes to finish him, clean him up and only four minutes, not the thirty she wanted. Michael moaned through his bitten lower lip, trying to be quiet as rockets of pleasure exploded around him, her hands tight on his cock, little thieves trying to steal his seed. Without thinking, his hand reached out and slid across her rear, feeling the small curved flesh under his hands. Vera gasped and almost jumped away, but something in her said to let him... she wanted him too. She closed her eyes, pulling against him as his hand roamed her ass, imagining that his cock was inside her, his hands holding her there. And as they opened, three minutes remained. That damned clock. "Rub my pussy," she commanded as she tugged harder and faster, her eyes turned up to him to see his surprised reaction. His hand had stopped and then moved under her skirt, twisting as his fingers found her panties and that growing wet spot between her legs. She moaned again, glancing down at him as she shivered in delight. "Cum. And book again in two days when I work next." She tugged and she could feel him build inside, so she did her final tug and then she slipped inside her mouth again, dropping one hand from this shaft and instead dropped it onto his, moving it from between her legs to her breast, forcing him to squeeze it.

Michael moaned almost silently, but his fingers squeezed her breast tightly as he came, feeling the fabric of her uniform and the lace of her bra under his fingers, the hard numb of her nipple pressing against it all into his hand. She milked him, sucking on him and bobbing her head to make sure she got it all, feeling those three large spurts splash into the back of her throat, then she forced him deep inside, making sure that if there were any others, it'd be then. And there was. He released her breast and went slack, his eyes glued to her lips nearly touching the base of his cock, amazed and enthralled. As his breathing slowled, she slowly sucked on him, dancing her fingers along his shaft until she could tell he was going soft in her mouth. Lifting her head she licked her lips again, taking a deep breath before stepping back. "Good ending?" she smiled, drawing only a nod from Michael as he recovered. Glancing up at the clock, she had a minute left. A minute she was going to use.

She leaned over him and kissed his forehead, taking his hand and sliding it between her legs again, pressing his fingers against her wet panties. "Monday when you come back, we skip the massage entirely. Now get dressed and I'll meet you at the counter to book." She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling his fingers there, but then pulled away. "Until then," she smiled, walking to the door as if nothing happened and left. Michael swung his legs off of the table, still stark naked and shook his head. What a great way to be welcomed on board.

This vacation was going to get even better than it seemed San Juan was.

Staerin
Staerin
10 Followers
12