Michael Bk. 01 Ch. 04: Redemption

Story Info
Lis confesses her sins and receives absolution.
6.7k words
4.73
4.1k
1
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2018 Black Jack Steele – All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means or method without the express permission of the author. Some exceptions may be permitted in the case of brief quotations for the purposes of critical review and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Book 1 – Chapter 4 - Redemption

Lisa confesses her sins and Michael gives her absolution in the nicest possible way.

"You were right when you said that you thought that the planets had aligned for a short while, this afternoon. But I think it might have been for a little more than just a few seconds or minutes. How else do you explain the change that came over the priest – the priest I sent you to, knowing his reputation?"

She bowed her head again and wept piteously.

"How could I have done that?" she asked through the tears.

"How else do you explain the change that came over me when, instead of hating me for using the time I thought you'd be away to fuck the next-door neighbour, you made love to me; and made love to me as I've never been loved in my life?

"I must have had rocks in my head to have been in bed with Frank at a time that you'd usually be home. I had no idea how long you'd be with the priest. I must have been crazy – either that, or I wanted you to catch us.

"I'm just wondering who else got caught up in the time warp or whatever it was?"

"It's okay, Mum," Michael said, soothingly rubbing her back. He was still having a hard time differentiating between his mother and his lover. It was even harder when they were one in the same person.

"I've always loved you, Mum. I've known there were problems in our relationship from a very early age but I've always loved you. Now, though, I not only love you as a son should love his mother, I love you as a son shouldn't love his mother."

"You're very mature for an eighteen-year-old," Lisa said, "but then I guess you've had to be. You've certainly not had much help from your father or me. While I can't speak for him, I can promise you that, from this day forth – the vow connotations are intended – I will love you as a mother should love her son for as long as I live; and, perhaps even longer.

"I also vow that I will love you as a mother shouldn't love her son forever or as long you want me to, whichever is the greater."

With their vows out of the way, Lisa pulled the top sheet down to the foot of their bed, untied the sash of her wrap and slid it from her shoulders and let it fall to the carpeted floor and climbed up onto the bed.

Michael emulated his mother's moves and climbed naked onto what he had always recognised as his father's side of the bed. The lovers met in the middle and for the first time in their lives, wrapped each other in an embrace that had them with skin touching skin from their toes to their breasts. There was then a gap until their lips met in a kiss that immediately had both vaginas leaking fluid like broken taps. Michael broke their kiss and dived out of bed, making a bee-line for the ensuite bathroom. After emptying his bladder and wiping himself with a moistened wipe, he grabbed a couple of bath sheets from the linen cabinet and returned to the bed.

Unrolling the towelling sheets, he waved his mother out of the way as he placed them across the width of the bed, one on top of the other to provide double protection.

"Just in case," he said, as he climbed back into bed with his mother/lover and pulled her back into his loving embrace. "I wouldn't want to your satin sheets to get wet."

Lisa smiled at her son's thoughtfulness, an action that reminded Michael that he needed to suck on that bottom lip.

He lowered his head to deliver the gentlest of lover's caresses, working his tongue between his mother's lips and between her teeth to begin a wrestling match with her tongue. He heard her moan and started to pull his tongue back out of her mouth and into his own. Lisa's tongue followed, carrying with it a small quantity of sweet-tasting saliva. Their kiss seemed to last forever, their tongues swapping saliva backwards and forwards between them, their bodies attempting to mimic the action of their tongues.

Michael finally broke the kiss but, rather than letting go, completely, he wrapped his teeth gently around his mother's bottom lip and pulled it into his mouth, where he sucked on it like a baby nursing on his mother's nipple.

Lisa had never experienced the sensation that she was feeling at this moment. She knew that various parts of her body were erogenous zones but had never realised that her bottom lip was one of them. The more Michael sucked, the stronger was the tingling sensation between her legs. She knew that if he kept this up, she would once again reach a climax without him going anywhere near her genitals. 'How does he know this stuff,' she asked herself as she started to thrash about on the bed. 'He's an eighteen-year-old virgin, for god's sake. Where would he have been to learn about erogenous zones and trigger points and such? Surely, they don't teach this sort of stuff in schools, do they?'

Just as she started to grind her prominent pelvic mound against her son's hip, Michael released his mother's bottom lip and started moving down her body, kissing as much as he could along the way. He started with her neck, which drew a moan. He then progressed down to her shoulder and followed it in, licking at the hollow between her shoulder and collar-bone. That drew another moan and another release of fluid.

'Thank goodness for the towels,' Lisa thought.

From her collar-bone, he went first to the left breast, where he kissed and licked his way down the side and around underneath, before licking up along her breastbone. He then kissed his way across to the top of her breast, before licking down to her stiff, upward-turned nipple. He avoided the hard, sensitive buds, however, and used his tongue to lick the roughened skin of her areola. Lisa had never considered her areolae to be particularly sensitive, but she had never had anyone licking them the way Michael was doing. His actions extracted a groan this time and another pulse of fluid joined the stream that was beginning to flow from her vagina. Lying on her back as she was, her lubricating fluid was sliding down along her perineum to settle in the little cup formed by her anal rosebud. She was starting to flex her sphincter to try to draw some of her lubricating juice in past the tight little gateway.

Once he had done a couple of circuits of his mother's left areola, Michael moved across to her right side and repeated the routine he had performed on her other magnificent breast. Lisa was disappointed that he hadn't taken her nipple into his mouth. She wanted him to suck on it and strum it with his tongue. What she really wanted, of course, was to see if he could make her come again with just his mouth and tongue on her nipples. Once again, however, she was surprised by the level of stimulation he was able to give her by simply playing with her areola. And, once again, he extracted a groan and a release of more fluid.

Without touching either nipple, Michael kissed his way down along Lisa's breastbone and down to her navel, where he paused for a brief moment, kissing the skin around its perimeter before diving the tip of his tongue into the little hollow of her 'insy'. His mother jumped and gave a little squeal and shuddered and released what felt like a large volume of liquid. She also felt that she might have pissed herself.

That, in itself, was a bit of a worry as among the exercises she did were a couple that were designed to strengthen her pelvic floor muscles so she didn't leak like many other women who'd had children did. On the days that she wasn't entertaining Frank, she fitted a pair of Kegel balls into her vagina to help her maintain her muscle tone in that area. Sometimes, of course, they had a secondary benefit, and she had often experienced a shuddering climax while catching up on her housework.

What Lisa was having trouble understanding was how Michael knew the effects of what he was doing. She was considerably older than her son – twenty-years older, in fact – but he was doing things to her that she had never experienced during the years that she had been sexually active. Never had she come from having her tits sucked and licked. Never had she experienced the pleasure of someone licking her areola in such a way that she felt it could bring her to a climax. Never had anyone touched some of the spots that Michael had touched and made her moan as she had done. And never had anyone discovered just how sensitive her belly button was; so sensitive in fact, that one lick could make her wet herself.

'This is a journey of discovery,' Lisa thought. 'I wonder if it is the same for Michael? I wonder if he is just feeling his way. For someone who says he hasn't had any form of sexual encounter, he's certainly got a lot of good ideas rolling around in that beautiful head of his.'

From his mother's navel, Michael bypassed everything else and went to her feet. Ignoring the toes – he thought he might come back to those at some other time – he started kissing her inside ankle bone and moving upwards from there, licking and kissing his way up along the inside of her calf to her knee. When he reached her knee, he lifted her leg straight up and licked the soft skin in the hollow at the back of her knee joint. Once again, she let out a little squeal. He had found another of her sensitive, erogenous zones. She was so aroused by now that she was no longer just leaking but was producing a constant flow of pussy lubricant. She couldn't hold it back. Nor could she catch it in her little cup-like rosebud and draw it in as she wished to do. It was too much and was overflowing. She imagined watching it dripping from her puckered anus onto the sheet. It was a picture that started driving her crazy with lust. It was both dirty and stimulating, at the same time.

Leaving her knee, Michael kept her leg raised and followed her inner thigh all the way to her groin. He felt her lifting herself off the mattress to present herself to him. She wanted his lips on hers. But it was not to be; not yet, anyway. He slid his mouth up onto the front of her thigh then worked his way across her stomach, just above her neatly trimmed patch of soft, pubic fur.

He stopped and ran his hand through it to feel its fine texture. It was the same colour as her hair but was nowhere near as coarse as the patches of pubic hair he had seen on the girls in the shower room at school. That was another thing he was ashamed of. Along with an absence of breasts, he had not shown the slightest sign of growing pubic hair. Apart from the thick, mousey-coloured hair that covered his head and formed his eyebrows – it was the same colour as his father's – his body was completely hairless. His pussy – if you could call a hairless pubic area a pussy – was as bald as it had been when she was an infant running naked around the house.

Once again, his mother pushed her prominent mound upwards to grind on his hand as he played in her fur. He was tempted to linger for a moment or two and run his tongue down into her slit. He did kiss his mother's fur covered mons but decided to continue down the path he has planned. Lowering her right leg, he quickly kissed his way down the outside of her left leg, before repeating the kissing and licking procedure up along the inside. Once again, he started at the ankle bone and kissed his way up to the knee. After working his way around the kneecap, he placed his hand behind her leg to gain access to the sensitive hollow. He didn't have to lift, however. Lisa raised it for him. She moaned as he started to lick up and down, listening to the changes in pitch and resonance as he moved his tongue around what he had discovered was a particularly sensitive spot. There was one area, he had found, that was especially sensitive, so he locked his lips onto it and began to suck, depositing a love-bite in this most unusual of places. His mother shrieked in pleasurable agony as she shook with a small orgasm. Once again, she felt her bladder release a small amount of liquid. 'This can't be happening,' she thought. 'I don't piss myself when I come. Or I never have before, anyway. But then I've never experienced the sort of lovemaking that I am now sharing with Michael before, either. He has already given me two huge climaxes and a couple of minor ones, and I've got a feeling that this next one is going to be a doozy.'

Releasing his lip hold on the back of his mother's knee, Michael kissed his way towards his ultimate goal. While he had tasted his own juices, he had never tasted those of another woman and had certainly not lapped it straight from the well. That was about to change.

Lisa moaned in ecstasy as she felt Michael's lips finally follow a path to that wide area between both her legs in which nestled the core of her sensual being. She had been waiting for this moment since he returned home early this afternoon and caught her literally with her pants down. She now knew that, subconsciously, she wanted to be caught. She also acknowledged that – once again subconsciously, perhaps – she had been developing a lustful desire for her daughter. But that desire was directed at her daughter, Michelle; not at the young man he believed himself to be. Not at Michael.

It was only this evening that she realised that it didn't matter whether the increasingly beautiful person she desired saw themself as a boy or a girl. Either way, the body he or she was in was that of a girl. And, whatever their own desires, they would have to deal with that conundrum in their own way.

And it appeared that Michael was dealing with it beautifully. He might not have a penis. But if he kept going the way he was going, he wouldn't need one. 'The one advantage to having grown up in a girl's body,' Lisa thought, 'is that he knows to be gentle. He seems to understand that there is a huge difference between making love and fucking. I guess that my job will be to teach him that there is sometimes a time when fucking is more desirable. But not today. Today is a day for lovemaking.'

Holding Lisa's leg aloft, Michael worked his mouth to the narrow strip of smooth skin that runs between the top of the inner thigh and the vulva. Starting down near her perineum, he ran his tongue upwards along the outer edge of her vulva. She let out a long slow moan that lasted until he reached the forward part of her thigh. He then swapped sides and, lifting her right leg repeated his maneuver. Once again, his mother let out a drawn-out moan of pleasure. Michael finally had both her legs bent at the knees with her feet spread wide. He now spent a little time examining the exquisitely formed part of his mother's body that was presented to him.

The first thing to assail his senses was her scent. It was a confusing blend of odours and Michael thought of what had happened since they had showered earlier this evening. In addition to her stimulation, his mother had experienced a massive orgasm and he has tasted the evidence of that on her inner thighs during his journey of discovery. It had been as confusing a blend of flavours as the fragrances he was now experiencing. What was contributing to the smells, of course, was her more recent excitement. He could see the trail of vaginal fluids disappearing down between the cheeks of her bottom. With her legs spread as they were, he could see the well-defined lips of both her outer and inner labia; the inner, curtain-like lips were prominent and protruded beyond the outer lips. 'They would make an erotic picture, hanging lower than her outer lips as they would when she was standing,' he thought.

He reached forward with his mouth and sucked them between his lips as he had done with her bottom lip, earlier. His mother groaned and pushed herself down onto his face. She started to wriggle and he felt a fresh release of her lubricating fluid. Releasing his grip on her labia, he lifted both her legs higher, pushing them back and out at the same time. This opened her slit so he could dive his tongue into her vaginal tunnel to taste her juice. It was pure ambrosia, sweet with just a slight tang of bitterness. The trickle quickly became a torrent as he extended his tongue deeper and deeper into his mother's love canal. The deeper he went, the sweeter became the juice he was tasting. The nearer the well-head, the purer the nectar. The liquid he was now drinking was sweeter than anything he had ever tasted in his life.

The deeper he went, the deeper his mother wanted him to go. She was pushing and rocking at the same time. She was also moaning and groaning and grunting as his tongue moved around inside her. He was obviously touching on some very sensitive points, points that were driving her towards another orgasm. But, while giving her an orgasm was his ultimate goal, he had more exploring to do. He slowly withdrew his tongue from her vagina and started sliding his tongue upwards along the floor of her vulva. As he climbed towards her clitoris, he noted a change in both the flavour and the texture of the liquid he was lapping. It no longer had the sweet and oily viscosity of the vaginal fluid but had become slightly bitter and was less oily.

His pathway was interrupted by a small indentation into which he attempted to insert the point of his tongue. He guessed this to be his mother's urethra and was returning the favour she had given him earlier that same afternoon. Obviously, her urethra was more sensitive than his had been because, as he wriggled the tip of his tongue into the small slit, her mother screamed and released a quantity of liquid. It was slightly bitter – like that he had just been tasting – but it didn't have the pungent odour he would have expected. 'Maybe Mother is a squirter, too,' he thought. 'I guess we'll soon find out.'

'What's he doing to me?' Lisa asked herself. 'That's the third time I've pissed myself since he started working on me. God knows what's going to happen when I eventually come.'

Lisa was beginning to tire of this roller-coaster ride. She was loving it and savouring every moment but it was taking too much out of her. She felt that if Michael didn't bring her to a climax soon, she would have to take matters into her own hands, ...literally.

But Michael had no intention of stringing his mother out for much longer. He had reached the peak of his exploratory adventure. With his personal Mount Everest in sight, he lowered her legs so she could put her feet on the bed but kept her knees spread so he could continue to access her core. He wanted to maintain his focus on the sight before him.

Her engorged clitoris stood proudly before his eyes. Like a little erect penis, it hid shyly behind its tiny hood. He lifted his lubricated tongue and did a circuit of the hood before taking it between his lips and pulling it into his mouth, where he strummed it a couple of times with his tongue. Lisa lifted her hips off the bed and forced her mound and clitoris as deeply as she could into his mouth.

"Please, Michael? Please?" she begged. "Please don't make me wait any longer? Pleeeease?"

It had been Michael's intention to do another circuit of his mother's genitalia – he really wanted to give that tightly puckered little anus a bit of a tickle with his tongue – but love won out over carnal desire.

He let her clitoris pop out of his mouth and heard her moan of disappointment. But, before she had had a chance the relax back onto the bed, he had it back in his mouth and was beginning to strum on it once again. As he strummed, however, he did two other things. First, he started to hum the Dire Straits tune, The Walk of Life. Next, he inserted his first and second fingers into her vaginal tunnel and hunted around until he found the roughened, spongy area at the front of her tunnel that was her G-spot. Using his fingers, he strummed it in time with his humming.

12