Michael Bk. 01 Ch. 05: Acquisition

Story Info
Michael and Lisa go shopping.
3.8k words
4.73
4.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Copyright © 2018 Black Jack Steele -- All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means or method without the express permission of the author. Some exceptions may be permitted in the case of brief quotations for the purposes of critical review and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Michael - Book 1 -- Chapter 5 -- Acquisition

Michael and Lisa go on a shopping spree and stock up on a few much-needed tools, toys, clothing and other supplies.

Among the things that Michael wanted to buy were some boy's clothes. Shirts weren't too much of a problem, with his almost non-existent breasts; although he was going to have to come up with some way of containing his almost permanently hardened and elongated nipples. Shorts and jeans, however, were another thing entirely. Even at his relatively undeveloped stage, his hips and backside were gradually taking on their natural female shape.

After discussing the problem with Lisa, it was decided that they should be able to find what he wanted in a ladies-wear store; somewhere where they carried a full range of masculine clothing but in female body cuts. After all, Lisa argued, they were living in a largely unisex age, when the only difference between boys and girls clothing was the cut. Many of the styles were almost identical.

In spite of Michael's father's long absences and his resistance to increasing Lisa's housekeeping allowance, both the mother and son had supplemented their existence by working at part-time jobs; Lisa, as a part-time teaching assistant at the local primary school; and Michael, as a part-time check-out chick -- his declaration of maleness was not something that was recognised by everyone in the community -- at the local supermarket. Neither of them brought home huge pay packets but what little they did bring home helped pay for the odd luxury item.

Due to their emotional separation up until the previous night, of course, there had never been any feeling of an obligation on either side to share their individual earning. That had now changed. Both mother and son wanted to share everything.

Over breakfast, they discussed their new situation. Of course, they both understood the need to keep their relationship a secret from everyone; not because it was strange, but because of the incestuous aspect of it. Regardless of whether their relationship was seen as being one between a mother and her daughter -- as most would see it -- or as being one between a mother and her son -- as almost no-one would see it -- in the eyes of society, it was illegal.

That having been said, Lisa reaffirmed her love for Michael. She also suggested that Michael continued down the path he had already established and continue to declare himself a boy trapped in a girl's body; but not so loudly that it attracted undue attention. The worst thing that could happen to them was that someone decided to either look too deeply into his claim or, worse, take up his cause and make it a public issue.

To prevent that from happening, Lisa suggested, it might be wise for Michael to continue to conform to the dress codes imposed on him by his school and his employer.

"How would you feel if you were really a boy in a boy's body but you were made to wear girl's clothing?" Lisa asked.

"I think I'd find it strangely erotic," Michael answered.

"Okay," Lisa said, "then look at it that way. Rather than hating having to wear female clothing, look upon it as sexually stimulating.

"We'll see if we can find you something to wear under your uniforms to increase that feeling. But the way your nipples react to stimulation, I think we're going to have to find you a style of bra that will contain them. I'm thinking a sports bra with small cups over your nipples so they can harden without telling the whole world about it. And the way you leak when you're stimulated, I think you're going to have to start using light pads in your underpants, both to absorb your moisture and to camouflage the attractive odour you release.

"Boys are often too thick to pick up on your pheromones, but that's not true of other girls; particularly those with lesbian tendencies. Look at me. My nipples are starting to harden from just talking about it. And I can tell that you are the same. Just look at the front of your wrap. Your nipples are trying to tear their way through the fabric. Not to mention the fact that both of us are starting to leak like sieves.

"Come on," she said, "let's get ourselves organised and get out of here before we end up back in bed. There'll be time enough for that tonight."

As was normal in their household, Lisa had turned the small kitchen television set on so she could catch the news while she prepared breakfast. She felt a small sense of sorrow when, glancing over at the screen while talking to Michael, she saw a report about four people having been killed in a horrendous motor vehicle accident over in Perth. 'I feel for their families,' she thought, before turning her attention back to her son.

They made it to the shopping centre without having to divert via the bedroom and found a new, modern women's clothing store named Buttongrass Boutique. Lisa helped Michael select a few sets of boyish-style clothing. They even found that the store carried a range of female-cut, man-style underpants that looked exactly like their male counterparts. Michael bought five pairs in a range of different colours. The helpful young attendant, who introduced herself as Jessica, helped Michael find a suitable bra, agreeing with his mother that a sports bra and small cups would be the best way for Michael to address the problem of super-small boobs and super-long nips, as she put it.

Jessica was very hands-on and took every opportunity to run a hand over various parts of Michael's body. A few years older than Michael, she instinctively knew that he was a transitional person. She accompanied Michael into the change rooms and helped him to try a couple of bra styles and helped fit the cups over his nipples. She gasped when she saw them. Of course, with all the attention they had received, they stood out like brass rods. It was all she could do not to lower herself onto them and suck them into her salivating mouth. Indeed, at one point, Michael thought that that was exactly what was going to happen and he started to gush into his panties.

The attendant resisted the temptation, however, but couldn't help 'accidentally' scissoring each nipple as she fitted the cups up under the bra.

Michael shuddered. And when Jessica wriggled the cups to ensure a correct positioning, Michael threw his head back and let out a loud moan. He shuddered again. This time, however, he also experienced a small orgasm.

That was too much for Jessica, who leaned in and locked her lips over Michael's. She was in love -- or, perhaps, lust -- with Michael and would probably have jumped on him there and then, had she not heard his mother enter the fitting room area. She pulled away and put her index finger over Michael's lips in the sign for silence.

"I think that should be an ideal combination, she said, as she stepped back to check bra and cups for fit. It gives you a small breast profile without putting pressure on your nipples. If you're happy with them, I'll make up three sets for you to take with you. I'll make a note of your fittings so if you need more, you only have to call and I can arrange for them to be delivered."

"Yes, th... thank you," Michael responded as his mother entered the large cubicle.

"What do you think, ma'am?" the attendant asked of Lisa.

"It looks good," Lisa replied. "How does it look with a shirt or a blouse over the top?"

As the attendant slipped out to pick up a couple of tops that Michael had selected earlier, Lisa raised one eyebrow in a questioning look. She could sense the sexual tension in the cubicle and could see that Michael was flushed. She could also smell Michael's unique sexual odour. It was enough to stir her own loins and she could feel a build-up of moisture between her legs.

"Later," Michael said.

The attendant returned with two of Michael's new tops -- a front buttoned, long-sleeved, man-styled blouse and a loosely fitting polo shirt. They both looked good on him and, even with the pads under the compression bra, showed little in the way of breast development. What had been hidden, however, were his nipples. All that showed was a pair of slight bumps; not much more than a boy of his height and weight might have shown. Michael decided to leave the bra on.

After removing the shirt, Jessica snipped off the label and price tag from the bra, taking them out with her to add to the ever-growing pile of clothes that was sitting on the counter. Michael threw on the shirt he had worn into the store and joined his mother and Jessica at the counter.

While Michael was being fitted for his bra, Lisa had wandered over to the specialty lingerie section of the store and had selected a week's worth of lacy, thong-style panties and matching bras for herself. This was the first time she had ever felt the need to shop for sexy underwear. Her husband had never been sufficiently interested in what she wore to make such purchases a priority in her life. Now, though, she wanted to feel sexy. And the fact that she worked as a teacher's aide and was expected to wear appropriately modest clothing to work, didn't mean she couldn't experience the feel of satin and lace close to her skin.

While Jessica was tallying up their purchases, Lisa pulled Michael over to the lingerie section, where she showed him a couple of pairs of panties she thought would look delicious on him. They called Jessica over and asked about sizes. In light of Michael's earlier orgasm, he didn't want to try them on in the store. He thought, however, that, as Jessica had helped with his earlier underwear purchases, she might have a better idea of Michael's sexy underwear fitting. Of course, sexy underwear wasn't something that Michael was particularly interested in but he felt that it might help to maintain his girly image if he was ever challenged. And it obviously meant something to his mother.

Three pairs of lacy, thong-style panties were added to their pile. On Lisa's instructions, all the clothing was put onto the one bill, which she paid with her credit card.

While bagging up the purchases, Jessica held up a business card, telling them that she would be happy to deliver anything they may have forgotten or anything they might want to arrange for a private fitting. She wrote her private mobile phone number on the back of the card, before dropping it into the bag in which she had packed Michael's new clothes. She also drew Lisa's attention to a postcard-sized brochure promoting specialist lingerie introductions and fittings before slipping it into her bag. The last thing she did was to register both Lisa and Michael with the store's loyalty membership list. She didn't blink when Michael registered under his male persona.

As they left the store, Lisa pulled Jessica side and asked her where she might find a discrete adult store. Jessica opened a drawer behind her counter and extracted another business card.

"As a member of our loyalty program, you will be entitled to a ten per cent discount on anything you purchase from this store," she told Lisa. "I hope you enjoy your journey with Michael. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance."

For some reason, Lisa felt compelled to pull the young assistant to her and kiss her passionately on the lips. Jessica returned the kiss with an equal degree of passion.

"Thank you," Lisa said. "I'll be in touch."

'Wow!' she thought, as she walked out of the store to catch up with Michael. 'What made me do that? One night with Michael and I've become a rabid lesbian. There's no doubt I would have fucked her, given half a chance.'

Lisa caught up with Michael just outside a nearby coffee shop. After having left home with only a light breakfast under their belts, they decided to stop for an early lunch.

"Are you going to tell me what happened in the fitting room?" Lisa asked Michael after they had ordered their meal.

"I got so turned on while Jessica was fitting my bra and pads that she made me come," he explained to his mother. "I don't know that that's what she intended, but that's what happened. She knew that I'd come and then she leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't resist her. I didn't want to resist her. I don't know where it would have gone, had you not come in when you did. That's why I didn't want to try on the underwear you bought me. I was still soaking wet."

"Yes," Lisa said, "she's a very sexy young lady. I could smell your sexual juices as soon as I walked into the fitting room. I knew you'd had a climax. I could also feel the tension between the two of you. I knew that had I been a few minutes later, I'd have walked in on a full-blown fuck scene. There would have been no holding either of you back had you got started.

"The interesting thing is that I believe she knows what you are going through. I also believe that she accepts you as the boy you believe yourself to be. She didn't hesitate to register you as Michael. I think that, for the first time, you have met a girl who is interested in you as a boy; albeit a boy with nipples she can play with in such a way that she can bring you to a climax without even touching what lays hidden between your legs.

"And do you know the really interesting thing? I'm not even jealous because I am also attracted to her. I think we might have to invite her around for dinner one night. It might make for an interesting evening.

"The reason I went back was to ask if she knew where we might be able to get some of the other things on my shopping list; apart from groceries, that is."

After finishing their lunch, Michael and Lisa walked up to the other end of the shopping mall, where they picked up a few groceries and household needs. They also picked up about six packs of panty liners and a couple of packets of scented baby wipes. Before leaving the shopping mall, they both visited the female toilets, where they cleaned themselves up and each fitted a panty liner into the gusset of their underwear. Feeling clean and refreshed, they made their way out to their car, where Lisa punched the address of the adult shop into her GPS.

"When you have done all the things you want to do," Michael said, "I've got somewhere I need you to take me before we head home; if that's all right?"

"Sure thing, darling," Lisa replied. "After this stop, I'm at your command."

Fifteen minutes later, Lisa pulled into the carpark at the back of a block of stores that faced onto a main arterial road. It was on the opposite side of town to their home, which made it all the better for their purposes. Lisa certainly didn't want to bump into one of her neighbours while shopping for the type of product sold in 'Love 'N Other Bruises'.

As she exited the car, she looked across at Michael, who was sitting with his mouth open, astounded that his mother even knew that such places even existed.

"Well," she said, "are you coming in?"

"Um, yes, I mean yeh," Michael stammered, so confused that he attempted to climb out of the car before unclipping his seatbelt.

Together they walked in through the back door of the store, the interior of which surprised them. Neither of them had ever been inside an adult store before and they expected it to be dark and dingy and smelling of dirty old men. This store was nothing like that. It was brightly lighted and soft classical music was playing through the sound system. It certainly didn't have an unpleasant smell about it. In fact, it had a very appealing fragrance; although Lisa couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. All in all, the picture of a dirty back street porn shop was dispelled by what they found.

Within seconds of their arrival, they were greeted by an attractive woman who looked to be around the same age as Lisa. She had a stunning body and a lovely but knowing face, which spoke of experience. She also appeared to have heard every story in the book and gave the impression that nothing -- at least nothing in the sex shop line -- would surprise her. Lisa got the feeling that she would already have guessed her and Michael's relationship but that she was willing to play whatever game they wanted to play.

"Good afternoon," the woman said. "I'm Angela. I haven't seen you in here before, so if I can help you with anything, please give me a yell. I'll give you a bit of time to browse so you can get an idea of our range of product. If there's anything you want that you don't see, just ask. If it's something we don't stock, I can have it here within a day or two.

"May I ask how you heard about us?"

Lisa introduced herself and Michael (as Michael -- it had taken her less than twenty-four hours to accept his maleness) and explained that the young lady at Buttongrass Boutique had referred them.

"Ah, Jessica," Angela said. "I take it, then, that you are members of her loyalty program?"

"Yes, we are," Lisa said.

"Very good. I'll take that into account when we tally up your purchases. Please, have a look around and don't forget to call on me if you need help with anything."

"Thank you," Lisa said, as they started to find their way along the aisles.

"Now, I know we haven't discussed anything about toys," Lisa said to Michael. "But it seems to me that if we are going to have anything like a normal boy-on-girl relationship, you are going to have to have a penis.

I'm sure that I'm going to want to reciprocate, which means I will also need a penis. For hygiene's sake, we shouldn't both use the same appliance, so that means we need two."

"Before you go any further, Mum," Michael said, "I should tell you that I want to keep my virginity intact, so you won't be able to use a penis on me."

"Your vagina isn't your only hole, my darling. If you want to save your virginity, you're going to have to surrender either your mouth or your anus; or perhaps both. I can assure you that, as much as you might see yourself as a boy, the boys still see you as a girl. And, if a boy gets near enough to you to penetrate you, he's not going to be thinking about saving your virginity. Most boys see that as a prize. Believe me, I know.

"What we need, then, is a nice long, largeish strap-on dildo for you to use on me and a not-so-large strap-on for me to use on you. We'll also need a set of stretching butt-plugs to prepare you for your first anal experience. I wouldn't want your first time to be as distressing as mine was.

"I think it's about time we called on Angela to guide us."

Almost an hour later, they left the store loaded down with an assortment of toys, battery-operated appliances, oils and lubricants; all of which had to go onto Lisa's credit card because, as Angela pointed out, Michael looked to be too young to purchase anything she had on sale in her store. Lisa had been correct in her earlier assumption that Angela was particularly discerning. She had not missed the signs telling her what was going on between her two new customers.

During the time that Angela had been packing their purchases, Lisa had felt her eyes on her. She could feel a level of magnetism towards Angela from the time they had shaken hands with her when they had introduced themselves. The feeling was strange because, apart from her brief high school experience and her more recent experience with Michael, she had never felt an attraction to another woman. There was no denying, however, that what she was feeling towards Angela was a sexual attraction. She felt a tingling in her groin and knew she was starting to leak into her panty liner. 'Thank heaven for the pad,' she thought. 'Otherwise, I'd be dripping all over Angela's nice clean floor.'

12