Michael ETs Ch. 01: The Scout

Story Info
Michael meets and breeds the ET feline advance scout.
9k words
4.65
31.4k
82

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: These stories introduce my new character, Michael, and have two parts. The first part is about Michael's sexual liaisons with earth women many who work for him and the second part details his encounters with meeting and breeding feline ETs.

They involve scenes of graphic sex including alien transformation, breeding and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old and alien transformation into human forms for sexual encounters.

*****

My name is Michael and I run a small company specializing in developing fuels for space rockets. I have an engineering bachelor's degree with minors and concentrations in advanced math, physics and engineering theory. I have joint PhD degrees in Aerospace and Chemical Engineering. Yes I'm a fucking genius but I'm the nicest guy you'd like to know. I'm over six foot and had played sports in college; baseball, lacrosse, tennis and golf.

I've always been popular with women because of my supportive personality and I know how to use my gifted package to pleasure my women partners first before getting my own pleasure. I have packed my small company with female engineers and scientists because I have found they are usually of higher intelligence than their male counterparts and have a much higher team orientation and are less competitive.

My company relies on grants, funding and contracts from the government and private industry to develop the most efficient fuels and injectors. My company has many patents for chemical compounds and those mechanical fuel injectors. We are currently testing a very promising chemical compound that produces outstanding powerful thrust for very little fuel weight. The weight of fuel to its thrust efficiency is the key to launching large rocket payloads.

My lead chemical engineer, Fiona, was working closely with me on the tests. Now being a man it didn't hurt that Fiona was an Irish knockout. I had hired her directly out of Trinity College years ago. She had hauntingly green eyes and long ass length red hair. She had an ass that pulled my eyes to it every time she walked by or bent over the lab table. I had too many fantasies of being behind that ass with my fat long cock. She would catch me staring too often but would just smile brightly and brush it off as men being boys.

She had recently given birth and as a single mom still actively breastfed her baby girl, Bridget. I'm sorry when she wasn't bending over I was lusting over those full breasts and wondering what her milk tasted like. Yes I am very naughty but so far there haven't been any HR issues. I had decorated a beautiful female only break room. It was open at all times and any of the female engineers or support personnel could take any amount of quiet time in there. I kept it stocked with all manner of feminine needs and Fiona used the quiet room if she had to pump during the day.

It was one such a day as she asked to be excused to the quiet room that I kept on with the fuel tests. The next part of my story is in my best recollection and some details were filled in for me after I came out of the coma. Apparently I got careless and let fumes build up in the small lab I using to test the compound. The explosion 'rocketed' me across the room and I smacked the back of my head on the lab table.

The last I remember before I went under was Fiona screaming running out of the quiet room and rushing to me holding my head cradled against her bare breasts, almost screaming, "Michael, Michael, stay with us! The EMTs are on their way!"

I turned my head and a milk dripping nipple was near my lips. I latched on and sucked warm milk across my tongue and down my throat. I heard Fiona gasp then she stroked the back of my head. "Yes, Michael, feed from me baby. I'll keep you safe until they arrive. Take all the milk mommy has for you. You'll need it for your strength," she cooed over me.

Her large breasts cradled my head as I drained her breast. I thought I heard her humming a soft tune as she stroked my cheek against her breast. I heard, "OK ma'am we'll get him. We'll take good care of him. Let him up and you might want to cover up. There's gonna be a number of burly men coming in here and I don't want them getting distracted," and he laughed. Then all went dark.

I came in and out of awareness over several days. I heard doctors discussing my case. In a rare thought I had given Fiona my Power of Attorney and Medical Power of Attorney so I heard her voice as she asked questions of the doctors and nurses. They told her there was very little damage to my brain but it had been tossed around and I had a concussion and just needed time for my body and brain to mend. That gave me a sense of ease.

Another time, it must have been at night, I heard Fiona asking Maggie, the night nurse, if she could cuddle with me on the bed. Maggie said it would be ok as I had had a good day. Fiona lay next to me on the hospital bed and cuddled me against her chest. I felt the warmth of her breasts and somehow I moved my hand and I slid it into her blouse and pulled it open.

Fiona called for Maggie and told her I had grabbed her blouse open. "Would it be permissible for me to breastfeed Michael," she asked. Maggie said, "Michael has been coming in and out of awareness and his vitals looked good all day so sure go ahead. I'm sure he'd rather have something warm and nourishing rather than the intravenous nutriments we have been giving him. Let me know if he has any bad reactions or wakes up."

In a fog I felt something against my lips. I opened them and felt a warm liquid role down my tongue and so closed my lips and began to suck. I heard Fiona gasp again as her milk let down and filled my mouth. I quickly drained that breast and a second nipple touched my lips and I latched on again. As the milk flowed again Fiona stroked me affectionately and hummed that tune again. I must have gone under again after that feeding.

Sometime later as if in a dream I felt my entire body tingle. It started 'in my brain' and ran down what felt like every nerve in my body. I felt myself begin to sweat and my cock got rock hard. Suddenly cum exploded out my cock and covered my groin and chest. I let out a deep breath and all things went dark.

When I became aware again I could hear Fiona and Maggie talking softly again. Fiona asked Maggie if she could give me the bed bath tonight. I wondered how many nights Fiona had been at my bedside and who had her baby girl, I guess her mom.

Maggie said, "You must really care for Michael, Fiona. Does he know you love him?" "No, no, it's not like That! It's just that he has been a great boss and we have a great professional relationship. Yea, that's all it is!" Fiona trailed off. "Ok girl, whatever," Maggie said laughing. "Again let me know if he has any reactions or wakes up," and laughed again.

Fiona was about to give me a bed bath when she took in a deep breath. She leaned over me and sniffed my neck then lifted the sheet. She sniffed and licked down my sweaty chest and found my cum soaked groin and balls. I felt what had to be her tongue cleaning up my cum like a cat and a saucer of milk. She pulled off the sheet then called Maggie.

"What's the matter did something happen?" Maggie asked concerned.

"Michael was covered in cum, and there is something else. Bend down here and sniff him," Fiona said with a slight edge.

I heard Maggie sniff my chest. She then lifted my arm and sniffed my armpit. Very unprofessionally she licked down my chest and sniffed my groin. I felt her softly kiss my cock and I twitched.

"I'd have to say Michael is giving off a scent that is making my pussy leak," Maggie whispered. "I wonder if the accident had ramped up his manly scent, his pheromones? We will have to monitor him to see if this phenomena is a lasting effect. I'd suggest you go ahead and give him his bath," then she leaned against my neck and took a deep breath kissed me there then walked away.

When Fiona rolled me to either side to do my back I could feel her full firm breasts against me and I was aware of her firm nipples poking my back. She next did my face and my chest then did my legs using the wash cloth. I was just under the edge of full awareness and I knew what she had to do next. Fiona spread my legs and placed the warm wash cloth against my balls and tenderly washed my large ball sacks.

I'm a man, unconscious or otherwise and my cock started getting hard. I'm not porno sized but my cock is almost eight inches and quite thick round about. My occasional lovers have not been able to grasp around my cockshaft. Fiona finally took my cock in her bare hand and something extraordinary happened.

I could 'feel' Fiona's emotions and her heightened sexual tension. My mind reached out into her body and I could feel her arousal. Her nipples were firm as her breasts now rose and fell with her excitement. I scanned further down and her pussy was swollen with blood and her labia were leaking her moist fluids. I mentally enhanced those feelings and actually tweaked her clit.

Fiona took in a deep gasping breath and let go of my pulsing cock. "Maggie, come in here!" Fiona yelled.

"What's the matter, what happened now?" Maggie asked concerned.

"Grip his cock and let me know what you feel," Fiona asked quietly. "What?" Maggie asked. "Just do it!" Fiona almost ordered.

Maggie gripped my cock with a warm hand and the same flood of emotions and feeling swept over me and I could not control this new ability as it poured into Maggie exciting all her erogenous zones. Her pussy let down her juices and soaked her panties. Her clit expanded and her nipples went stone hard. All too quickly her vagina started pulsing and she was swept away by a small climax.

"Fuck!" Maggie yelled as she let go of my cock and held onto my legs for support. "Fuck, what the fuck was that? What the hell did Michael just do to me? I just came Fiona! I just fucking came! My panties are soaked! My entire body is shivering. My legs are so weak I can't stand. You have to grip his cock and see if it happens to you also. You have to!" she moaned.

I felt Fiona tenderly place one hand over my heart then timidly grip my cock. The intensity of the experience with Maggie taught me quickly I needed to find a way to control the outpouring of my new abilities. I slowly caressed all of Fiona's senses and warmed her body. I slowly caressed her breasts and firmed her nipples. She couldn't control it and some milk leaked out and wet her bra and blouse.

Her tummy rippled from the tender touch of my mind and she took in a deep breath. She slowly hissed it out as my thoughts slid down over her mons and along the moist slit of her labia. I felt her slowly stroking my cockshaft now gathering my pre-cum across my fat cockhead. As she stroked my cock I mentally massaged her now swollen clit. I could feel her pearl slip out from the protection of its hood.

I was stirring all of Fiona's feelings. Her heart was pounding behind her breasts which were letting down her milk. Her panties were doing a poor job of containing all the warm thick juices flowing out from between her labia. She was nearing her climax as she stroked my cock. My pre-cum was pouring out of my cockhead lubing Fiona's fingers and helping the hand job Fiona was giving me.

I could feel Fiona's pussy and anus start to pulse as she stood just on the edge. Her hand left my chest and gripped my balls. Each ball sack filled her hand as she lost in her arousal leaned over and kissed and licked each nut. I lost it then and flooded her clit with feelings and Fiona climaxed there next to my bed. My balls pulled up tight and one cum glob burst out of my cockhead and sprayed Fiona's cheek.

She gasped and pulled back and my next cum blast shot against her lips and tongue. In my excitement I gave Fiona a powerful climax aftershock. She moaned then dropped her mouth around my cockhead as several more cum blasts sprayed across her tongue and hit the back of her throat. Fiona swallowed my thick cum to keep from choking and that sucked more cum into her mouth.

Maggie must have pushed Fiona aside because I felt different warmth around my cock. As I released a couple weak globs of cum across Maggie's tongue I found her clit and gave a hard mental squeeze and she came again. Her mouth tightened down on my cock and she sucked up my shaft and bathed my cockhead with her tongue.

Maggie staggered back and sat in the guest chair. Fiona came back to my cock and licked it clean of the last of my cum. I felt her roll me to my side facing her and a fat nipple pushed against my lips. I latched on and her warm milk flowed into me and I drank her gift. Soon the other breast was applied to my mouth and was emptied of that milk.

When that was over Fiona warmed the washcloth and cleaned my face and lips then wiped down my sweaty chest and finally gave my package another clean. She then leaned down and kissed me tenderly and whispered, "Come back to us Michael, come back soon to those who love you," and kissed me.

"Ok Maggie what are we gonna say about what just happened?" Fiona asked. "I'm not saying anything to the doctors or nurses. I don't know if that was a one time thing or if Michael has been blessed with this new ability because of his head injury and coma. I'm just gonna wait this out and I'd suggest you go home and forget this ever happened," Maggie said with much conviction.

The following morning I was fully recovered. The doctors wanted me to stay another night as they had a battery of tests to run on me. I found out right away that my new empath ability only worked with females. Each female tech that ran the various test on me were treated to warm sensations and renewed energy. They laughed and teased me and even gave me small kisses once they brought me back to my room. I quickly became popular with the day nurses as each found an excuse to check up on me. They teased each other asking if I needed a few of them to give me a bed bath.

There was one final female brain doctor, a neurologist that would make the final assessment if I could be released. She was all cold and business like with a snooty bedside manor doing my final release tests. I so enjoyed getting her panties soaking wet and putting a crack in the cold wall she had built around her. She became really distracted as the nipples on her small breasts became hard and tender. As she checked my response to her light scope she held my arm and with that contact I tweaked her clit.

Her breathing was getting heavy and sweat was appearing on her forehead. She was trying her hardest to fight the feelings because she couldn't understand where they were coming from. She broke contact and stepped back and absentmindedly scratched her mons over her skirt. She took a deep cleansing breath and told me if everything remained the same I could actually be released this afternoon.

I thanked her and as she was leaving my room she stopped in the doorway and said, "I'd like to see you at my office in about a week. I'll have my nurse set up the last appointment next Friday." Then with a broad uncharacteristic smile said, "I'll see you then Michael," and walked out.

Later that afternoon Fiona came to give me a ride back to my apartment. "I've been taking care of Anastasia, (my Husky), all this time but she misses you and everyone at work does also," she shared. I took her into a big hug. "What about you Fiona? Did you miss me too?"

"Yes, yes, of course. We have a lot of work to get gone. Many tests have waited for your recovery. I kept busy but we need your direction," she said as she squirmed in my embrace.

"I think I remember you visiting me every evening and being especially kind to me. I have recollection of some very intimate dreams involving you. What was that all about?" I asked her as I warmed her body and drew down a little milk and labia moistness.

"Michael please stop doing things to me. You're making me weak and my control is disappearing," she whispered and put her head in the crook of my shoulder and breathed in deeply my essence. She trembled.

I kissed her on the top of her head and told her that we better get going. I broke the embrace and as she turned to get the car I gave her a soft pat on her ass. She yelped and turned a shocked red face to me then ran quickly to her car. On the drive home at a red light I put my hand under her skirt and patted her bare thigh and thanked her for all she did for me. Of course I ran a mental caress up her inner thigh and across her pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes. She jerked when a horn honked behind her and drove away.

She parked at my place and walked up with me. She told me she still had the key from having cared for and walked Anastasia and stocked my fridge and pantry and had actually had my place professionally cleaned. Anastasia went crazy once I entered the apartment. I gave her a huge hug and played with her as she ran around the place barking her head off. She finally calmed down.

I kicked out a chair and sat facing Fiona. She blushed very red and shifted from foot to foot and her skirt moved side to side. "Come here Fiona I'm hungry for your milk. Come here now and sit on my lap and take out your breasts and give me your fat nipples and the warm sweet milk you have," I ordered her.

She stood there like a deer in headlights having an internal fight with her desires and her restraints. I broke the stalemate and reached for her and pulled her onto my lap so her legs went outside mine and her breasts faced me. I flipped her skirt out so her warm naked thighs sat on my lap. I started opening her blouse and pushed it to her shoulders. She gasped and placed her hands on mine. She had a pretty blue bra on that surprisingly had a center clasp. I popped it and gripped her right breast and pulled it towards me. I could finally see her aureole was large slightly rose colored and a dark nipple sat in its center.

"Michael what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing this. I work for you it's not appropriate," she spoke softly.

"Well if I remember correctly someone kept pushing a milk filled breast and fat nipple into my mouth, unless that was a dream while I was in a coma. Did you take advantage of me in my coma or did you show me unselfish love in trying to care for me?" I asked rhetorically.

I touched her nipple and her milk let down and started dripping down the orb of her breast. I took that pinkie tip nipple between my lips and sucked her sweet milk across my tongue and down my throat. My hand roamed across her back under her blouse and I warmed her entire body. Fiona moaned and pushed her breast against my lips.

When that breast went dry I took in a mouthful of momma breast then bit that nipple and she yipped. She took her other breast in her hands and pushed that nipple against my lips.

"Feed from me my sweet Michael. Drink my sweet milk as I give myself to you. You can have all of me. I don't care what being intimate with you will mean for us but I can't go without feeling you within me. I don't even care if you make me pregnant. I need your beautiful cock and cum inside me. Now empty my breast and take me to your bed and use me for your pleasure," she whispered as she caressed the back of my head ruffling my hair.

As I drank from Fiona's breast I moved my hands under her skirt and up her soft thighs until I reached her wet panties. My thumb found her swollen clit and I started massaging it back and forth as I released my new skills onto her excited nerves. I pushed her panties aside and slid two fingers into her wet hot vagina. Fiona moaned loudly as my fingers curled and found her g-pad. Some forward motions of my fingers and my active thumb pushed Fiona over into a huge climax.

She shook on my lap so wildly I lost contact with her nipple and my palm was bathed in hot pussy juice. Her pussy squashed my fingers as her juices pulsed out with each aftershock. The other two fingers of my hand found their way to her darkstar. I centered feeling there as I rubbed the crinkled doorway and Fiona came again. "Oh feck, Michael! What are you doing to me? I already promised my body to you. You don't have to destroy my resolve. Just take me and fuck me!"