Michael ETs Ch. 01: The Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and Fiona wrapped her weak legs around my hips. I took her ass cheeks into my hands under her skirt and carried her to my bedroom. I slipped her to her feet as I sat on the bed. "Michael please undress me I have no strength." So I pulled her open blouse out of her skirt and dropped it to the floor along with her bra. I took each of her motherly breasts in my hands and gave each nipple a soft kiss. They tasted of sweet milk.

I unzipped her skirt and it dropped. I slowly rolled her baby blue soaked panties down her legs to reveal the soft red down covering her mons and labia. I leaned forward and kissed her post baby tummy. I stood and spun her and lay her on my bed with her feet off the bed. I put a hand behind her head and slipped a pillow under. She could now watch me.

I began to slowly undress as my clothes fell to the floor. I slipped out of my loafers and socks. The last to go were my boxers. I pulled my waistband out and pulled down and my almost eight inch cock popped up. Fiona took in a quick breath.

"I think you have seen my cock before Fiona. I think you know how big around it is Fiona. I think you know how much cum my balls produce Fiona. I think you know how sweet my cum tastes Fiona. All that is true, isn't it my Irish beauty?" I challenged her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes Michael. All of that is true and now I want you to fuck me with that beautiful large cock. I want you to push my pussy wide open as your fat cockhead breaches my pussy. I want you to go deep and when I beg for it I want you to pound your cock inside me and show me no mercy. Then I want you to fill my cunt with your hot cum. If you get me pregnant that will be on me. Now fuck me already!" Fiona glared at me.

"Well if I'm gonna use your body for my pleasure then I'm gonna start with eating that beautiful red coated pussy," I growled as I dropped to my knees and pushed her feet up on the edge of the bed then spread her legs wide. Her blushed and dripping pussy opened wide and the coral clam was there for the eating. I pushed my lips against the vestibule of her vagina and my tongue took a hungry swipe up her cleft gather her warm honey as it went.

"OMG Michael! My boyfriend would never go down on me. I love your tongue, its causing strong feeling on my pussy. My juice is pouring out of me. I'm so embarrassed I'm soaking your bed!" Fiona moaned.

I kept my mouth locked to her opening as I reached up and pinched her clit. Feelings poured into that love knot and hot woman cum shot into my mouth as Fiona screamed out my name. Pulse after pulse of hot pussy juice sprayed out directly into my mouth as I drank down her offering swallowing quickly and refilling my mouth.

I could feel her pussy pulsing as she struggled though a huge orgasm. Pleasure aftershocks shook her body as she moaned over and over. "Damn Michael, stop already you're killing me. I've never cum like this. I've never sprayed from my pussy before. I'm so embarrassed. I don't know how you do those things to me. Stop, stop I have to rest. I'm a mother for fucksakes!"

I stood and leaned up to her and kissed her long and deep and spread her own cum across her lips and chin. She slipped her tongue inside my mouth and went hunting for more of her own honey. We kissed breathing in each other until we got lightheaded. I moved down and bit her neck and shoulder blade then took a long suck on each hard nipple. She gave up a little milk.

I stood next to the bed and grabbed the other pillow. I lifted her ass and pushed the pillow under it raising her pussy to line up with my cock. I took my cockshaft and ran my fat cockhead through her dripping pussy lips and up across her swollen clit. She gasped and shook. I reversed my cock getting it wet again as her pussy leaked more honey. Her darkstar shone from her wetness and I placed my cockhead against it and pushed against her analring.

"Oh damn Michael I'll give you my ass if you fuck me first and knock me up. I'll do whatever you want. I'll be your woman, your co-worker with benefits or your slut, whatever. I just need your cock somewhere inside me. Please Michael, please!" Fiona begged.

I placed my cockhead at the entrance to her vagina and pushed. Her pussy lips kissed my cock as her pussy began to open. When my fat cockhead breached her pussy she moaned and began moving her hips up and down and back and forth. The effect was to let more cock push down into her hot pussy. I pulled back then pushed more cock in. Back and forth my cock went until my large balls slapped her ass.

Fiona moaned and cursed when my cockhead hit bottom. Some of my cock was still outside getting petted by her red curly down. I knew Fiona's pussy needed some loosing up with my sliding fat cock before I could try to get it all down inside her. With the contact of cock to pussy I brought her nerve endings to maximum pitch as I thrust inside her. My fat cock going in deep pulled on her swollen clit and rolled across her g-spot.

Fiona was losing all control as her pussy continued to bathe my ball sack with hot juices. I picked up the pace and was soon giving her the most of my cock down into her post baby pussy. She had tightened up once again and her pussy held my cock as she pushed up to meet my cock going down. She was groaning and huffing each time my cock tapped her cervix but she continued to thrust upwards.

I looked closely at her body while my cock was moving back and forth. She had freckles on her cheeks and they ran down her torso and disappeared when her cleavage started. Her long red hair was splayed out across the bed and her green eyes were wild and from time to time rolled back. Her breasts were rising and falling as her breath was labored. A bit of milk was dripping out of each firm nipple.

I reached down and gripped her clit. She screamed and Anastasia barked loudly. Her pussy gripped tight on my cock and pulsed over and over as white froth leaked from her labia. Her legs shot out straight and shook up and down. Her legs then went tight around me and when she pulled me forward I lost my balance and my cock pushed hard against the bottom of her pussy. She moaned and her pussy tightened down on my cock and I went over the edge. Six or seven globs of cum shot out of my cockhead right against the door of her cervix. Fiona shook and shimmed under me rubbing her cervix against my fat cockhead.

I moaned from the caress of her tight pussy. I dropped onto her sweaty breasts and again bit into her shoulder. My arms kept most of my weight off her as we breathed deeply trying to calm down. I rolled over next to Fiona and she rolled her body across mine. Her motherly breasts felt great against my side as we dropped off to a nap.

I woke up feeling my hand being licked and realized it was Anastasia. My awareness heightened and I realized my cock was being licked and sucked. Thank god it was Fiona. "I see you woke up sleepyhead. I think I promised you something if you bred me. Well my pussy is dripping your cum and my cycle is close to ovulation. So maybe I did catch. So now for your reward," she laughed.

She slipped up on my thighs and rode her wet pussy against the underside of my cock as she pressed it against my abs. She rode back and forth getting my cock wetter and wetter. Almost selfishly she centered her swollen clit against the knot under my fat cockhead and went back and forth and side to side. She was giving my cock a wet cameltoe fuck. She leaned forward and gripped my hair and pulled as she shook through an orgasm.

Hot pussy juice ran onto my chest as Fiona moaned and shimmied on my cock. She pushed forward and my cock slipped across her wet pussy lips and popped up straight and lay between her wet ass cheeks. Fiona reached behind herself and rubbed my wet cockhead across her anus. She held my cock tightly and pushed her ass backwards. I felt my cockhead push against that backdoor.

"Fill my ass now Michael with your fat long cock."

"Do I then have your permission? Would not that have been a noble deed to set to the credit of your gift, if I had taken it by force or fear from my guest?"

"'I will give you the Gift, if you ask for it. It is too great a matter for me.'" Fiona moaned.

"And now at last it comes. You will give me the gift freely!" (State in the Comments from whence this paraphrase comes if you can identify it!)

"My stupid boyfriend that knocked me up and left me turned me onto ass play. It's been a while but I should be able to get your long fat cock all up my ass if we go slow," Fiona said softly. She rose up a bit and rubbed my cockshaft with her warm pussy honey. She used that lube to use my cockhead to push her anal ring open and swallow my fat helmet.

Fiona moaned loudly as my cockhead breached that neglected door to her dark oven. She shifted and took a few more inches into her ass. She went up and down and back and forth lubing my cock with her own pussy juices on my thick cockshaft until she sat her ass on my thighs. She moaned loudly and let out a deep breath.

"Let me get use to your fat cock Michael. I didn't think you thought I was so nasty to take your cock up my ass. But I am! I tended you all during your coma and when I washed your cock feelings went all over my body. I wanted this cock again. I want this cock again and again Michael! I'm not proud to say you can have me whenever you want. I'll suck your cock in your office. I'll fuck you on your desk. I'll fuck you in the back seat of your car. I'll even fuck with you up till my water breaks. I have no more shame!" Fiona gave herself away.

"Now that you have stretched out my ass I'm gonna change positions and I want you to fuck my ass hard and deep until you drown my bowels with your hot cum."

Fiona slipped off my cock and moaned as my cockhead popped out her anal ring. She went on all fours on the floor, dropped her tits to the rug and pushed her ass high up. "Come fuck my ass Michael. I am your slut tonight and I want to make you cum so hard you might even scream my name."

I went over to Fiona and grabbed her around the waist and flipped her back onto the bed. She shrieked and Anastasia barked again. I pulled her hips up and pulled her back so her ass pointed over the edge. I pushed her shoulders down to the bed and slapped her ass. She moaned and pushed her ass back and whispered, "More." I quickly warmed her ass with several swats that got harder with each smack.

"Punish me Michael. Punish me for being a nasty slut. Punish me for letting you use my ass for your pleasure. Spank this naughty Irish girl like the Sisters did when I misbehaved. They caught me in the coatroom kissing several boys and getting felt up. I was so naughty I wet my panties when they used the paddle. I pushed these naughty feeling down deep when Bridget was born. But cleaning your cock in the hospital did something to me and the dam burst wide open," she challenged me looking back past her shoulder.

I pulled my belt out of my pants and doubled it and snapped it. Fiona took in a deep hissing breath and actually pushed her ass up high. I had no intentions of harming her but did want to give her what she wanted. I brought the belt down across both her ass cheeks and she moaned. The doubled belt made a loud slapping sound making Fiona fearful of the next swat. Several more swats turned her ass cheeks bright red. Several more landed on the backs of her thighs and one or two hit her pussy lips. When that happened an arc of pussy cum shot out and wet my floor.

I dropped the belt and the buckle made a loud noise on my wood floor. I gripped my hard cockshaft and move behind Fiona. My cockhead pushed against her analring and slid inside again. Fiona moaned and pushed back trying to get more cock down her ass. Soon my heavy balls slapped her pussy as I was balls deep down her warm tight dark passage.

I pulled back to my cockhead then pushed fully down again as her tight ass chute hugged my cockshaft. I pulled out and wiped my cock with her dripping pussy juices. Fiona's darkstar was winking at me as it opened and closed in hunger. In one thrust I was down her ass again. She moaned loudly as I started stroking my cock in and out her ass. I shook in pleasure as my cockhead got kissed by her analring on the way out and back in. That sensitive knot under my dickhead was causing pleasure pulses throughout my cock.

I reached under Fiona and pushed two fingers into her pussy. My thumb circled her clit and my fingers rubbed her g-spot as my cock and fingers filled both her hot ovens. I released pulses of pleasing feelings throughout her entire nether area with my new mental abilities. Fiona's pussy and ass tightened down on my fat cock and fingers. Hot pussy juice was pouring out of her soaking my palm and the bed pillow below her ass.

"Oh fuck Michael I'm cumming! I'm cummmmiinngg!" Fiona screamed. Anastasia was barking and jumping around. She was not use to a climaxing woman screaming in our apartment.

"Oh fuck Michael cum already! I'm destroyed, I'm lost!" Fiona moaned as she fainted. It was already too late for me and I pulled her ass tight against me and shot my hot thick cum deep down into her ass. I slid my cock up and down her pulsing asschute as she went through unconscious aftershocks. My cum was pulled out of my cock by her shaking lower body.

My cock finally stopped ejaculating my cum and I let out a deep cleansing breath. I moved up onto the bed and rolled Fiona into spooning against me with my cock still buried in her ass. We must have napped for a good hour. I awoke last feeling Fiona licking my cock and balls. Being a healthy male my cock was rock hard and ready to go again.

I grabbed Fiona's red hair in my hand and slowly pushed her mouth down my cock. She coughed slightly and placed two fingers around the base of my cock. She then let me use her warm wet mouth for the pleasure on my cock. She started teasing my balls with her fingernails as the doorway to her throat caressed my cockhead.

Fiona took up the pace of sucking my cock as she let my hand stay against the back of her head and pull her hair. Every so often she moved her fingers and let my cockhead into her tight throat. She kept her nose against my groin as her tongue slid out and licked my balls. She raised up, took a deep breath and swallowed my fat cock again. I started to moan and push up into her mouth. Fiona felt my balls tighten up and knew I was close. Her lips and mouth tightened down on my cock and she rubbed my cockhead with her tight throat.

I growled and shot a blast of hot cum down her throat. She pulled back a bit and sucked the rest of my five cum blasts into her mouth. She kept sucking getting all of my ejaculate within her mouth. She moved up to my cockhead and sucked gently getting all the cum I had to give. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead and I could sense my thick cum bathing my cockhead.

Fiona took my hand from the back of her head and put it around her throat. My palm then felt her swallowing my cum several times. With my cock still in her mouth her tongue cleaned my cock and her teeth and gums of the last of my cum and swallowed that. She sucked tightly up my cockshaft and 'popped' my cockhead out of her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled brightly.

"Will there be anything else Mr. Michael needs Sir?" Fiona asked in a very sexy voice. I nodded no.

"I would love to stay the night but I have to get back home to my baby. I think I have just enough milk left to feed her so you don't get anymore today," she said laughing the way the Irish do, filled with love and friskiness.

She stood beside the bed and worked those wonderful momma tits back into her bra. She reached down for her panties and I told her I wanted them. She looked at me questioning. "I'm gonna hang them over my bedpost up by my pillows so I can be reminded of you all night."

She took them and slowly pushed them into her pussy. She put on her blouse then pulled up her skirt and zipped it up. She then sat on my bedroom chair and slipped on her shoes. She walked into my master bedroom and returned with my hairbrush and ran it through her long red hair all the time smiling at me. Each time she brushed her hair the movement pulled her breasts up high pulling my eyes to those full momma orbs.

She pulled me up so I sat on the edge of the bed. She then lay across my lap and flipped her skirt up. A bare ass was presented to me and I could just see a little of her baby blue panties peeking out from her red hair covered pussy.

"Warm my ass for the ride home Michael. After I put the baby down for the night I'm gonna make myself cum over and over thinking about today, thinking about you, thinking about your cock. I don't know where we are going Michael but I'm yours for the taking, for the using, for your pleasure. Now spank me Michael and make me cum once more," she pleaded and handed me my hair brush.

I touched her high up on her ass and flooded her with feelings as the brush descended and smacked an ass cheek. I smacked her ass nine more times and on the last one I flooded her clit with pleasure and held her as she shook through a huge orgasm and many aftershocks as I tenderly stroked her red ass cheeks,

Fiona finally calmed and I helped her stand. She lifted the front of her skirt and told me to pull her panties out of her pussy. I gripped the silk I could see and slowly pulled. Fiona moaned as the soaking wet panties slid out from between her red haired pussy lips. When they came free she took them from me and slid them over my bedpost. She then walked in front of me again and lifted her skirt.

"May I have one more soft kiss on my pussy Sir?" she asked in almost a little girl's voice.

I leaned forward and kissed her swollen clit and pulled it with my lips. Fiona hissed and had to hold onto my shoulders for support. When I released her clit she dropped her skirt and leaned down and kissed me for some time.

"I am lost in thee Michael, Sir! I now live only to serve you Sir. What is to become of me Sir?" she started to weep.

"Fiona we will work it out. I will care for you, Bridget and the new baby. I can't promise you marriage. Perhaps you'll be my sister and I'll be Uncle to the kids. I still need your skill and knowledge for the company. And I won't be able to stay away from your milk, pussy and ass and your very talented mouth. Will that be ok for now Fiona? I care for you," I said softly.

"Yes Sir. That will be fine with me. Now I better leave before I start balling. I'll leave some take-out menus on the kitchen table. Please order something so I know you'll have something to eat tonight. Don't forget to feed and walk Anastasia and get some rest tonight. Call me if you need to talk." Fiona said all that and kissed me one more time and started to walk out of the bedroom.

"Fiona." "Yes Sir?" "Since it's already Friday I'm gonna take Anastasia up to my cabin for the weekend. I'll be back at work on Monday so set up a staff meeting so everyone can find out I'm ok and things with the company will continue and everyone's job is safe. Now get out of here before I fuck you across the kitchen table," I laughed.

"Don't tease your kitten Sir. All you have to do is ask and you can have any part of me. It will be difficult for me on Monday but I will respect you and my place. See you then Sir. Please call me when you're back so I know you were ok this weekend." And with that she spun out of the room and soon after that I heard Anastasia bark and the door close.

I had a good take-out meal then took Anastasia for a walk then turned in for the night. Anastasia had worked her way into my heart and now gets away with everything. So she jumped up on my bed and snuggled down next to me and we both fell asleep. In the morning I packed up for the trip to my cabin, my food, Anastasia's food, clothes and my laptop.