Michael ETs Ch. 01: The Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frequently go to my cabin on the weekends. I use the cabin most of the time to get away from the pressures of my scientific studies and experiments on interstellar fuels and space travel. That mental work can be exhausting, not even dealing with the explosion and the coma. I pulled up to the cabin and started unloading my weekend supplies. Anastasia and I spent the day by the lake and running through the woods. Anastasia was in a wild environment and acted like it. By the end of the day we were both worn out. I felt no lingering effects of my head trauma and the subsequent coma.

I made some dinner and fed Anastasia and we both sat out on the deck enjoying the evening air. I started cleaning up and when I was bringing in the last of the dishes I thought I saw a bright light away at the tree line of my property, but it darted deeper into the woods. I thought it might be a night time maneuver by the National Guard with one of their rescue helicopters and a spot light. I turned in for the night and prepared for bed. Up here at the cabin I sleep nude so I slid under the sheet and dropped off.

In the dead of night there was a blinding light at my bedroom window. It shut off and I thought I'd call the Guard in the morning and ask what was up. Suddenly I heard a noise in the room but could not see clearly because my eyes had reacted to the bright light. I heard Anastasia growl then she went silent. I felt a sudden weight on the bottom of my bed like when Anastasia jumps up. I leaned up and looked at the foot of the bed. Whatever it was sat still and watched me for some time with eerie green eyes. It made no noise nor did it attempt to move.

My eyes slowly adjusted back to night vision and in the moonlight flowing through the big arched window I saw my visitor was slender but large, shaped like a feline and that it had long fur. I thought more along the lines of a sleek mountain lion but had not seen anything like that up this way so I didn't panic. As it sat its fur seemed to flow from its head and backbone in long strands, like a horse's mane rather than the fur covering all parts of its body. I also saw its tail wag cautiously and my eyes followed it like I was being hypnotized.

After some time the feline extended its appendage and gripped the sheet and pulled it downwards until it was fully off me. I always sleep naked so I was exposed when the sheet moved down. The sheet sliding along my cock had caused it to get firm. The cat moved and sat across my legs and its soft fur moving on my thighs caused goose bumps. It hunched slowly forward pushing my thighs together until my package rose up.

What I have always liked is that my cock will quickly firm to its almost thick eight inches when I get excited. My ball sack is large and adds to my visual package. My guest ran her appendages over my balls and up and down my cock. My guest leaned down and licked my balls with a rough tongue. Then suddenly the tongue felt smoother and wetter as it licked up and down each side and across the top licking up the pre-cum that was now leaking out.

She straddled my body and crept up. I say she now because I felt two firm breasts slide along my torso and wet nether lips slide along my cock. She placed her forehead against mine as if she was making an interface connection. I took the chance and ran my hands down her back and I ended at her tail. I ran my hand up the tail and it slipped from my hand. I stroked down her back again but this time went under and my fingers felt a thick hot liquid then found their way between what had to be a feline labia.

My guest growled and moved her mouth to my shoulder and bit down. I know my skin opened up and let out some blood. A rough then suddenly smooth tongue lapped up my blood. Her forehead came back and a thought entered my mind. "Michael, come to your cabin again on what you call Friday and you will have further interaction with our kind. Now stay still as I take a sample. I have read your mind and you shall 'enjoy' I think you say of our mating."

Suddenly my hard cock was engulfed in a warm wet tightness. This feline had to have slid her genitalia, her vagina, down my cock and now sat on my lap encasing my cock. She slowly began to ride up and down my cock using her internal muscles to tighten then release along my cockshaft. Her vagina was milking my cock driving my excitement towards an orgasm I could not hold back.

My cum burst out my cockhead and pulsed six or seven times as my thighs shook out of control. I felt the base of my cock get squeezed by her vagina muscles and I could not pull back.

"Relax Michael. We are locked together until I have harvested your male essence. Before you go unconscious remember to return as requested and bring Anastasia. She greatly enjoys being up here," her thoughts entered my head.

I swooned and my mind went dark. I awoke in the morning with Anastasia licking my face. I felt totally exhausted and thought I had had the most bizarre dream. I felt dried cum on my groin and thought I might have had a wet dream. I slowly got to my feet and walked naked to the kitchen and got a cold bottle of water. As I was rehydrating I saw a note typed on my laptop.

"Return next week and bring Anastasia."

I spent Sunday relaxing and trying to process all that appears to have happened. Did I really have an encounter with an alien? I didn't get the anal probe but my cum was extracted without my permission. The fact that it was done with an alien feline vagina and was exciting as all hell was beside the point. Should I keep this all to myself and show up next weekend and see where this goes?

I decided to go home and sleep on it and go to work for the week. I'd decide come Friday. I texted Fiona and told her I was on my way home. She sent back that she was glad I was on my way home and she would see me in work tomorrow. My phone beeped and there was a pic of a large breast and hard nipple. It beeped again and the pic was of a pink canyon surrounded by red sage brush. Fiona had sent a pic of her wet open labia. She is such a naughty girl!

I got home, settled down, walked Anastasia, had dinner and went to bed thinking about what the fuck had happened at the cabin. I thought about the hospital with Maggie, Fiona and the doctor. I thought about work and what had piled up but most of all I thought about next weekend at the cabin and what did the feline ET imply or promise. I finally fell asleep dreaming about that tight feline pussy.