Michael ETs Ch. 02: Kate First Contact

Story Info
Michael breeds his doctor and the lead feline alien.
7.9k words
4.71
19.4k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: These stories introduce my new character, Michael, and have two parts. The first part is about Michael's sexual liaisons with earth women many who work for him and the second part details his encounters with meeting and breeding feline ETs.

They involve scenes of graphic sex including alien transformation, breeding and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old and alien transformation into human forms for sexual encounters.

***

I went back to work after being released from several days in the hospital beginning a sexual relationship with Fiona and having an alien encounter up at my cabin. I was probed mentally then the female feline mated with me then disappeared. I needed to refocus my mind on my work.

Fiona had set up a breakfast meeting with my entire staff. It was me and twenty five females. I had hired only female engineers, scientists and HR staff and had a female private secretary. In collage, my Master and Doctorate programs I realized that female STEM candidates were superior to their male counterparts in intelligence and team cooperation.

I had been left a nice inheritance by a childless uncle and that gave me the start-up money I needed for my aerospace fuel engineering company. I reached out to female STEM graduates and successfully hired the best with salaries and benefits that exceeded the marketplace,

Coffee, tea, bagels, pastries and fruit covered the conference room table. I had twenty five Get Well, Be Well and Welcome Back cards to open each with a unique greeting inside. I was well liked as a boss. Unfortunately each female wanted to hug and kiss me in welcome. Their first hug and kiss went smoothly but all that attention broke down my control and my empathic ability dripped out. I bathed them with a sense of caring and energy and 'oops' some desire.

I was hugged tightly and kissed intimately by each of them. I'm a robust male so of course my cock crept down my pant leg. The girls soon discovered that and rather than be repulsed they seemed to ride my shaft with their thighs. Many came back for a second or third round. Fiona whispered in my ear, "Anytime, anywhere," and rubbed my cock hard. My personal secretary, Angie, finally broke up the gathering and sent everyone back to work but said the goodies on the table would be available all day.

Angie then gave me the warmest and longest hug, so happy to have me back at work and well recovered. The boss - employee relationship broke down as she felt my long cock on my thigh and massaged it with her thigh and her mons. Her firm breasts pushed into my chest as her hands worked up and down my back and across my ass. She finished my welcome with a light kiss on my lips and a deep sigh.

She escorted me back to my office and started going over paperwork and phone calls I had received during my brief time away. Uncharacteristically she sat on the edge of my desk facing me. Her skirt had ridden up showing the tops of her thigh high stockings. She saw me looking there and in a minute or two I got a glimpse of red panties. Angie blushed a little but didn't move until we had finished my correspondences.

She slid off the desk and asked me, "Was there was anything else you saw that needed a going over Michael?"

She stood there gauging me for a reaction but I didn't take the bait. She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The blouse she wore gapped and I could see down her cleavage and the side swells of her C-D cup breasts. That valley turned pink as she blushed and stood. "Welcome back Michael. I'll keep the horde away from you so you can settle back in to the grind."

She turned and as she walked out of my inner office her ass swayed the skirt back and forth. She stopped at the door and turned to see if I was looking then burst into a big smile. I was beginning to think I should have hired all males.

The week went easy except for now a new routine of hugs and kisses with all my engineers was a common event. Meetings started and ended with hugs and kisses even from the married ladies. It was strange but no amount of my empathy contact or feelings sharing seemed to drain me and empowered those females I came in contact. They went back to work happy.

The toughest part of my day was working in close contact with Fiona. Each morning she brought me a cold container of her breast milk and kept telling me I could have it from the source. She told me she'd be ok with taking a deposit of my male milk in any of her special places. I finally had to sit her down and tell her she was distracting me and I didn't want another explosion in my lab. She laughed and kissed me and told me she would behave,

All too soon it was Friday and I had that appointment with the female brain doctor, that cold neurologist. I arrived at Dr. Amber Anderson's office late in the afternoon. Angie had emailed all my pertinent information including insurance numbers so there were no forms to fill out. Her nurse brought me to an exam room and got me settled.

She seemed very tired, like 'thank goodness it's Friday' tired. I put out my hand to shake and her delicate hand slid into my. I also reached up and held her arm and released my energy into her. I didn't play with her female parts I just filled her with her own sense of accomplishment and appreciation.

She smiled and gripped my hand tightly then leaned over and kissed my lips. "For some unknown reason I wanna take you home. I wanna make dinner for you then maybe see where the evening might end. It's feels good to be around you and you smell great almost unnerving. The Ice Queen will be in shortly," she laughed. "By the way she changed into a new outfit just before you were scheduled, so have a good exam and a wonderful weekend," and she kissed me again long and deep. She buried her face in my shoulder and breathed deeply then shimmied, broke the embrace and walked out.

I sat there for some time and finally the Doctor walked in. She had her doctor coat on and was all business. She checked my pulse, temp and blood oxygen. Each time she touched me I warmed her private parts. I excited her breasts and watched her chest rise and fall as her breathing deepened. She had on a shear blouse and a lace camisole that this time showed her dark hard nipples. They pushed against the silky fabric as I focused my power on her nubs. Her outfit was complete with an A-line skirt.

She took out her small flashlight and moved forward. I quickly manspread so her thighs wound up between mine. She flashed the light in my eyes and made me follow the beam as it moved right and left, up and down. I looked into her amber eyes and guessed that's why her parents named her so.

I tightened my thighs against hers and asked, "Well Amber, everything look ok?" I then let my ability flow into my doctor's groin and excited her pussy and clit. I could sense her labia getting moist and juices dripping into her panties. She absentmindedly rubbed her groin up and down against the exam table.

"You should call me Doctor Anderson," she said having difficulty speaking as feelings in her pussy were building.

Her eyes started to glisten and her breathing became heavy. She rubbed her thighs against my legs massaging my now hard long cock with my pants. I reached my hand down and placed it on her pussy and found her clit with my thoughts causing it to swell. My rubbing her groin brought her to the edge of a climax soaking her panties.

"I think I need to call you Doctor Slut. You changed your clothes knowing I'd be here. Your panties are soaking wet from your pussy juices and your nipples are hard as rocks," I growled as I used my other hand to tweak her nipple and pull on it. That pushed her over the edge and she gripped my thighs as she shook through a climax.

"Oh damn Michael! What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Pull my cock out Doctor and suck it deep and wet!" I ordered and started unbuttoning her blouse. My hand reached under her camisole after I pulled it from her skirt and I cupped her small breast. Her nipple hardened in my palm as I caused excitement throughout her small handful.

Doctor Amber reached for and opened my belt buckle and pulled my zipper down. She gripped my waist band and pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles. My cock popped up firm just under my shirt. Amber took my fat cock in her hand leaned down and licked my cockhead clean of my dripping pre-cum. Her tongue bathed my dome and slid down each side of my long cockshaft.

She dropped to her knees and lowered the exam table so my hard cock lined up with her mouth. She wet her lips moved forward and slid my cock deep into her mouth. She put two fingers around the base of my cock then fucked her face up and down my cock. I used that mouth to cock connection to stream arousal throughout her body. I could feel her nipples staying hard and pussy juices pouring into her panties.

Gripping the back of her head I used my empathy power to soften her gag reflex and pushed my cock into her throat. I held her there until I saw tears flow down her cheeks. I pulled back and she took a deep breath then I filled her throat with cock again. I then used her wet mouth, tongue and throat for the pleasure on my cock. I felt Doctor Amber running her manicured nails across my balls. She reached back and rubbed my taint and anus.

Amber's warm and wet mouth and tight throat were building me towards a hard cum. My balls pulled up tight and I shot my first cum load without warning straight down her throat. I then pulled back a bit and shot the next cum loads across her tongue. I used my abilities to give her a strong orgasm as her lips tightened around my cockhead and she sucked each cum blast into her mouth.

I slipped my cock out and said strongly, "Show me!" Amber opened her mouth and my cum swirled under her tongue filling that reservoir behind her lower teeth. I put a hand around her neck and tightened it. "Swallow it all Doctor!" I ordered. She actually pushed out her tongue coated in my white thick cum then closed her lips and swallowed several times to get it all down her throat.

I stood and kicked off my loafers and slipped out of my pants and boxers. I picked them up and put them on the guest chair. Dr. Anderson watched my cock and heavy balls sway as I walked back to her. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her up. I kissed her hard and deep and flooded her body with excitement. Her knees went weak as I stirred her entire womanness and brought her into another climax.

"Oh fuck Michael, how do you do these things to me? I'm cumming over and over and your fat cock is not even in me!" she moaned.

"Well let's take care of that right now!" I said as I pushed her over on the exam table and flipped her skirt up on her back. She had baby pink lacy panties over a nice ass. As I knelt I pulled her soaked panties down her legs wet with her pussy juices. I slipped them off her high heels and tossed them near my shoes.

I pushed her thighs open and drove my tongue between her wet dripping labia. I pointed my tongue and pushed it against Amber's darkstar and blasted it with passion and gave her a climax aftershock. She moaned and pushed back trying to get more into her dark cave. I pushed two fingers into her vagina and found her g-pad and stroked it until fragrant fluids poured out of her pussy.

I pushed my wet thumb against her anus and it slipped right in making me think in the lonely quiet of her bedroom she fills it with her toys. I stood and pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I took my cockhead and pushed it between her wet hot pussy lips then quickly filled her cunt with my cock. My head breached her opening and her hot dripping pussy lube let my thick cockshaft push its way in until I bottomed out against her cervix.

Pushing down on her back to show domination I started pounding my cock in her pussy hard and deep. Amber would grunt each time my cockhead would tap the door to her womb. My cockhead was sliding across her g-pad over and over as my thrusts rubbed her clit on the edge of the exam table. "I'm cuuummmmiiiiiinnggg," she screamed so I pulled out and was soaked as her pussy pulsed streams of female cum back at me from between her labia.

I didn't give her time to recover as the "O" of her pussy opening called to my cock to fill it over and over. I jackhammered my cock in her cunt as she shook through several climaxes as I over stimulated her g-pad and clit against the exam table. I drove my cock in deep and held it there. "Michael don't cum in me! It's the wrong time and I'm not protected!" she moaned.

"Amber I'm gonna breed you! I'm gonna fill your womb with my strong man cum. I'm gonna pull your egg down to meet my sperm and get you pregnant. You're gonna bear my child and get out from under your selfish lonely life. Now tighten that cunt of yours and suck my cum out!" I growled pumping her pussy deep with each thought.

"No Michael, no don't," she pleaded.

"Doctor Anderson, you knew this would happen when you purposely gave me the last appointment on a Friday. With an empty office you wanted me to fuck you. You felt your need for me to fill your cunt with my hot thick cum. You hid behind your cold exterior but your body burned for a fat cock. Now you're gonna get a cunt fill of cum," I yelled.

I began a rapid thrusting of cock to cunt hitting the end of her pussy over and over. I brought my thoughts to her g-pad and clit and overwhelmed her nerve endings and plowed her into a powerful orgasm. Her thighs shook as hot pussy juices forced their way around my cock to wet my balls and her exam room floor.

"I'm cumming Michael, I'm fucking cumming, I'm cuuummmming Michael. Breed me! Fill my cunt with your cum, give me your baby. Breed your slut! Cum in me Michael. Cum in my cunt right now. Cum with me, Oh fuck, fuck me Michael!" she moaned and sprayed my balls once more.

Her warmth and tightness and her nasty talk pushed me over the edge so I grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt back tight and deep onto my cock. I felt some pain as my cum rode up from my gonads racing up my cockshaft and exploded out my cockhead to paint her cervix with blast after blast of my hot thick cum.

I emptied my cum load deep; five, six, seven thick globs of hot cum bathed my cockhead as I rubbed it on her cervix trying to push that load into her womb. I held my cock deep as Amber twerked her ass against my groin rubbing her cervix against my cockhead. All that stimulation caused my cock to stay hard.

I wanted to defrost this bitch so I pulled out of her cunt my cock dripping of thick pussy juice and cum. I placed my cockhead against her anus and pushed. I breached her anal ring and my cock slid deep down her ass. Amber's head rose off the exam table and she screamed from my invading shaft. I stroked my cock out and in her ass quickly and actually ejaculated several cum globs down into her bowels.

"Oh fuck Michael you are so fucking nasty. You are the first with a cock down my ass. You took my closely guarded virginity with your fat cock. Oh damn, wait, wait, I'm cccuuummmmmmiiinnnggg! Oh fuck you, you bastard I'm cumming on your cock in my ass. I can feel your hot cum in my ass, oh fuck I'm cumming again! Stop Michael, oh damn stop, I'm cumming again!" she moaned as her asschute pulsed on my fat cock and pussy juice sprayed out her pussy and wet my abs and balls and the floor.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and watched the "O" of her anus wink at me as it spasmed from having been forced to take my fat cock. I listened to Doctor Amber breathing heavily as I watched my cum drip from her two orifices. My cum dripping out her pussy joined the cum dripping out of her ass and they both plopped onto the exam room floor.

I went to the sink and wet a towel and cleaned my abs, cock and balls and thighs of Doctor Anderson's pussy cum and white froth. "I felt you ovulating but if you didn't catch schedule another appointment in a month and I'll give you another thick dose." I started laughing and told her to schedule me for a callback in seven months, "I wanna fuck your ass as I rub your huge prego tummy!" then I slapped her ass several times.

"I fucking hate you Michael!" she moaned. I slapped her ass until it turned red. I watched as pussy juice poured out her labia and ran down her inner thighs. I leaned over her pressing my cock against her ass. "Call me back bitch in sixteen months and I'll fill your belly with another baby, no charge. Make sure your still nursing. I wanna see what your milk filled tits feel and taste like," and I slapped her swollen pussy lips.

Doctor Amber Anderson moaned and whispered, "Yes Michael, I'll have my assistant schedule those appointments. Call me if you have any signs from your concussion. Please lock the front door on your way out. I can't fucking move and need to rest."

I got dressed and put her wet panties in my pocket. I gripped her thighs and rolled her up on the exam table. I brushed her hair off her face and leaned over and kissed her long and deeply. When I broke the kiss Amber reached up and pulled me in for another kiss. "Thank you Michael for busting me out of my shell. I'll give you a call if my ass really starts itching and needs an internal massage," she said then laughed.

I let myself out and went to my apartment to get Anastasia and stuff for the weekend. I drove up to the cabin anticipating what might happen next as the alien had ordered me to come again.

Kate.

I spent that first night relaxing as I was very tired from my first week back at work and my romp with Doctor Anderson. The next morning Anastasia and I did our run in the woods and a little swimming in the lake. I then stayed around the cabin reading and going over my fuel experiments notes on my laptop. Later I made my dinner and went out on the back porch to enjoy the night air. Damm it I saw another bright light appear just inside the deep forest next to the cabin.

I saw a creature walk out of the tree line and stop just short of the spot where my back porch light lit the yard. It stood still and watched me for some time with eerie green eyes. When it stood there its fur seemed to flow from its backbone in long strands, like a horse's mane rather than the fur covering all parts of its body. The soft breeze of the night moved the mane back and forth. I also saw its tail wag cautiously.

I made no noise nor did I attempt to move. After some time the creature stood and turned and returned into the tree line. I went into the house, cleaned up and prepared for bed. Suddenly I heard a scrapping at the back door. I walked to the door and there in the porch light stood a naked human like female just shy of six feet.

I say female because she had a pair of well formed snow white breasts and letting my eyes drift downwards I saw a triangle of reddish hair covering her vulva. I worked my eyes upwards again until they were captured by her deep, deep green eyes. Reddish hair like tendrils flowed from her head to settle across her shoulders. Without exchanging words I opened the door and she glided into the room. I was then shocked to see the red hair flowed down her back bone to end in a slender reddish tail swaying as she walked across the floor.

She took in the layout of the cabin, then looking over her shoulder, walked towards the bedroom. Her swaying tail was at the apex of two strong athletic ass cheeks. Anastasia walked up to her and wagging her tail rubbed across her legs. The female reached down for my dog and I saw her pussy lips moist from her juices glowing in the firelight. She rubbed behind my husky's ears and pointed towards the fireplace. Anastasia walked over circled a few times and laid down.

My guest then walked into my bedroom. After I recovered from being dumfounded and wondering, 'What the fuck is going on here?' I followed her into my room. She was laid out sideways on my bed with her back against the cabin log wall with her mane spread out across her shoulders and across her heaving breasts. Those white breast were capped with dark hard long nipples