Michael ETs Ch. 02: Kate First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feet were on the floor and she held her legs wide open. I could smell her strong scent from the doorway as I stared at her wet labia. Her tail swayed hypnotically like those basket cobras in India. I was mesmerized by her scent as I breathed it in deeply. I began to undress in a stupor devouring her body with my hungry eyes. She seductively raised and lowered her hips causing her pussy lips to open and close. I was so caught up by her that my boner was pointed straight out and as hard as a rock.

I moved towards the bed and inched myself closer to the center of her legs. When my cock was hovering over the entrance to her pussy she reached one slender semi-feline hand onto my dick and rubbed my cockhead up and down between her pussy lips. Her pussy honey felt like liquid lava and her strong scent was intoxicating. She placed my dick at her opening and then moved her hand to my hips and pulled me into her.

I almost passed out from the pleasure of being in the hottest, tightest pussy I had ever experienced. With my hard cock now inside her she began to mate with me by pushing her hips upwards then dropping her ass to the bed. Once my hard cock was fully in deep her pussy seem to tighten up. She thrust upwards to get me to tap against her womb then dropped her ass until I almost slid out. Her tail wrapped across my back then worked its way down to stroke my heavy balls.

She worked on my dick increasing her speed a little at a time. I reached forward and grasped each of her nice full breasts. They felt warm in my hands. I kneaded them and softly pulled on those long fat nipples. She growled, yes actually growled, and I could see her sharp almost fang like teeth. She had such a pretty human like face I had to softly touch her cheek and the growl modulated into a deep purr. I tried to use my new ability on her but it was blocked.

I was so overwhelmed by her pumping on my cock I knew I was about to cum and I sensed she did also because her cunney got even tighter. When I had no more control and started to cum she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled my cockhead centered against her womb. Her pussy then began to milk my cock of my cream like a farm girl and her prized milk cow.

I came five, six, seven heavy hot times and saw stars behind my closed eyes. Her pussy was so tight by now that I could not even pull back. She held me fully into her warm wet oven until my dick stopped shooting then with both hands pulled me down onto her breasts. I could hear a rumble in her chest and thought that dammit it sounds like she is purring. She kept me on top of her running her slender feline fingers through my hair and stroking my back until I dozed off.

I awoke sometime later to realize she must have rolled me onto my back. I could feel her licking my dick and balls of our combined spunk. She ran her tongue up one side of my cock and down the other. In washing my balls she would suck one then the other into her warm wet mouth and use a raspy tongue to clean them. When she was done she cuddled up on my chest.

Her fingers played with my chest hair kneading into my skin lightly. My hand stroked down the mane on her back and it was soft as silk. Her skin was not like humans but soft and lightly furred like a short haired domestic cat. I 'petted' her body wherever my hands could reach. I ran my hands across her firm ass gripping it to feel the firmness of her muscles and then stroked her tail. She swayed it so I could play with the full length. She purred so deeply while I was stroking her that I soon fell asleep. I half awoke during the night and in a dreamlike state thought a large cat was cuddled against me. The shape was no longer human and I could feel the soft down like fur caressing my skin.

I next awoke in the depths of the night with a feeling that my dick was in a warm vice. This time the human form was on top of me but on all fours sliding her breasts back and forth on my chest. She drove my cock deep up into her to push against her womb then back till she captured just my cock helmet. She was fucking my long fat cock just the way I loved it. Her pussy pulsed just on my dickhead like it was a warm wet mouth giving me the world's best blowjob. I could hear and feel that deep rumbling purring like she did our first time.

She reached a hand back and stroked my tight almost painful balls. I don't know from where it came from but I shot off another five heavy ropes of cum which she captured all of by clamping down her pussy walls tightly on my dick. I groaned as each jet of hot cum shot out of my dickhead from deep in my gonads, burning up my dick shaft to explode out my dickhead. Again my cumming was so intense that I dropped off into a deep sleep.

When I awoke this time it was morning and I heard the sound of my computer keyboard being typed at a somewhat fast speed. I walked to the bedroom door and observed my visitor was in a semi feline/human form and lightly fur covered. Her alien shape fit well into my desk chair without contorting her body. As I said before she had long reddish brown hair that grew long from her head like a horse's mane and also down her back to end at her tail. Her feet were long and thin and every now and then talons appeared when she appeared to be deep in thought. Her fingers were slender and articulated like human hands so the dexterity was evident. When she stopped typing on the laptop keyboard she turned her head towards me and in a very awkward accent spoke directly into my thoughts.

"Hello Michael, do not fear me. I am an interstellar traveler on a mission to save our race from extinction. Our scout has verified that your human sperm is 98 percent compatible with our genes so I am going to mate with you until it is time for me to go. Each time we mate I will produce an egg that you will inseminate starting within me an offspring and begin the process of saving our race."

"I think you need to know that we are a race that can shape shift. Our normal appearance is somewhat feline but I shifted into how you saw me last night and see me now. Our scout searched your mind last time so I chose this red haired human female form as most pleasing to you. I used this appearance each time we mated but it takes a lot of energy to hold it so for now I have shifted back to our normal feline form. By the way our scout thanks you for her kit that already grows within her."

With all that said she sat there watching me. I was blown away with all this but accepted the situation. First because she was an interstellar traveler, the area of my intense study all these years, and secondly the sex with her was intensely pleasurable and I thought, "Why the hell not save a race from extinction and get my rocks off at the same time."

As if reading my mind that I had accepted, she thought, "Good Michael, thank you for accepting this encounter. We will mate again soon but for now we need to seek nourishment." It was really bazaar to watch an alien walk around in my cabin. She walked over to me taking my wrist gently led me into the kitchen area then sat at the small table. I took the hint and made myself a good breakfast. Her mind led me to my food cabinet and the cans of tuna. I opened the tuna, emptied it into a plate and gave it to her to eat.

It was my turn to observe her while she fed. I still was thinking I had bumped my head coming into the cabin and all this was dream. Sensing what I was thinking she looked up from her plate and walked over to me and rubbed herself across my naked body and then took a soft nip on my shoulder then licked that spot. She sat again and finished her meal and walked back to my bedroom and curled up on the bed and fell asleep.

I took the time now to go to my computer to see what she had been doing there. I was shocked to see that she had created a folder with documents that contained all the scientific knowledge required to implement interstellar travel. Time drifted away while I poured through the pages of fuel formulas and diagrams and notations. I was overjoyed with the information she provided and realized I would be a very busy and famous scientist as I implemented the knowledge she provided.

Into my thoughts suddenly came, "In your language you can call me 'Kate' if you wish. I am the lead scientist on this mission. Our scout tested your sperm so you were chosen on purpose because you could understand the science and your IQ and genes will make for my race very intelligent, strong and healthy offspring. Now come back to bed and mate with me again."

I turned and 'Kate' was standing at the bedroom door. I could swear her twin breasts where a little larger and her 'fur' was a little more red and the hair surrounding her pussy was more sparse which made her nether lips more prominent. She stood there swaying her hips in a 'Come fuck me' look.

Kate thought to me and said, "Yes Michael these changes I made just for you to enhance the mating. Remember I can read your thoughts and know what pleases you. Now come to bed and fuck me. I think 'fuck me' is the correct human term rather than mate - is that not true?"

I thought, "Yea I'll fuck you. I'll fuck that tight, warm pussy and spray my hot cum deep down to your womb. I'll fuck you all day if I can."

She smiled a wide human smile and thought to me, "Michael you Are a naughty little boy deep inside. Is this not true?"

She turned and swished her hair and swaying her ass and tail went back into the bedroom. I crossed the room in a second and entering the bedroom saw that Kate was on all fours sideways across the bed and was swaying her tail and hips back and forth right at me. A lap dancer could not have been more suggestive. I could clearly see her little backdoor and wet pussy lips tucked under her raised tail and again the scent of her pussy honey overwhelmed the air.

Kate thought to me, "Come taste me Michael. You humans enjoy oral stimulation and I will allow you that pleasure. Then you will fuck me deep and hard and cum your sperm deep within me. You are easy to read and I now know what you like. Come drink my pussy. Come feed on my juices. Lick my lips and get me ready for your big cock to go deep within me, over and over until your sperm fills my womb."

She blew me away with her sexy thoughts feeding off my deepest desires so I did not have to be told twice. I knelt behind Kate and placing my hands on her hips I buried my face right into her pussy and began to feed. Her pussy juice was overwhelming. It was intoxicating and as I drank her down my body was refreshed and strengthened. I even took a chance and licked her anus.

She growled and moaned, "You can play with that later but now stand up and fuck me Michael, drive your cock deep into me with one thrust then bang away at me till you cum," Kate commanded.

I was so fucking turned on. All I could think was fucking that hot warm cunt. I Iined up my rock hard almost eight inches of meat and with one wild thrust jammed my cock fully into Kate's cunt. She roared her pleasure and tightened her pussy around my cock. It was so warm and so wet and so tight!

"Do me Michael, fuck me hard, make my cunt your slave," Kate moaned. I heard Anastasia barking and Kate made a 'shushing' sound and my dog quieted down.

It was like I was possessed and my need to mate was strong and wild. Her sexy talk was confirming my wildest secrets of lust. Her scent and pheromones were causing my animalistic urges to overwhelm me. I pulled fully back and slammed fully into her cunt pounding the doorway to her womb each time. As I pounded away I grabbed the fur of Kate's mane and used it to pull her back onto my cock.

"Bite my neck Michael, claim me as your mate, pound your cock deep into me," Kate seemed to scream into my thoughts. "Raise your animal heritage to the front and mate your female with power and force. Drive off the other males to be the dominate breeder. Claim this pussy to receive your hot strong mating juice."

Her words were having a strange effect on me. It was like I was seeing through my ancestor's eyes mating with my alpha female on the grasslands of an ancient time. Using her hair I pulled her upright and took several hard bites on her neck leaving my mark as it were - claiming her as mine. Kate growled with each deep bite.

I slid my hands around front and mashed each of her now larger firm breasts. I found her nipples to be hard and full like the tips of my fingers. With several fingers each I pulled and twisted her nipples claiming her breasts as being mine. I then pushed her head down on the pillows and picked up a jackhammer pace as I slammed my cock deep into her. Her tail swayed back and forth like a metronome gone wild.

"Daammm Michael, do me more, do me harder shoot me full of your cum," Kate moaned into my thoughts.

I felt my balls tighten up and knew I was close to cumming. I laid down Kate's back and grasped hands full of her mane as I slammed deep down her cunt and shot rope after rope of my hot cum directly against her womb. As I orgasmed I heard Kate growl throughout my cumming pulse after burning pulse. Her pussy clamped tight around my cock and milked me of every drop of sperm I could deliver.

I knelt up onto the bed and staying deep in Kate's cunt rolled us into spoons. I flipped an arm over to Kate's front and gave one of her breast a hard squeeze. I felt her body shudder and then I passed out.

When I awoke again Kate was back to being the feline and was sitting on her haunches at the foot of the bed. This time I got to see the transformation to her human-like form.

Once fully formed Kate 'spoke' within my head, "Michael, our need is great as our males are loosing their potency and our offspring are getting fewer. We females stay in season for only about six weeks only twice in your year. So if you are willing I will send you a different female each weekend for the next few weeks. With several matings each weekend we can begin to rebuild our race."

"Each of the females that are sent will be an expert in a field of science that your Earth is in great need to know. Also if you agree to this relationship I will make certain arrangements for you to be independently wealthy from which you and the companies you form can implement the science we provide. Your Earth will benefit greatly from your decision."

I thought it over and told Kate that I would be willing to agree to the relationship and would make the commitment to be at the cabin for the next weekends. But I thought why me, why not several men throughout the earth willing to cooperate.

Kate smiled then thought to me, "Michael, you and only you were chosen for your genetic compatibility, your intelligence and your field of study. Now stop complaining and listen to me," Kate almost laughed into my thoughts.

"Our race performs mating only to create the offspring needed. I have read your mind and seen that your species also uses the mating ritual for recreation. I have also delved deeply into your thoughts and know that you also can be very 'naughty' if that is the correct word."

"I have seen there that with your females Michael that you enjoy a particular mating that would not lead to offspring but that would bring you great pleasure. I will willingly perform those acts for your pleasure with this human body form but you must promise that the final act will be your cumming in me for the next mating."

I nodded yes so Kate instructed me to lie down on the bed on my back. Kate then moved around to sit at my head. She leaned down and we began to kiss. She nipped at my lips so I did the same and so began a biting game on each others face and neck. The harder I bit Kate's neck the more she growled.

Kate then moved downwards and brought her breasts over my lips. "Bite them," Kate ordered. So I bit my way across each breast leaving red teeth marks as I traveled towards her nipples. When I captured each nipple I bit down hard and pulled backwards. Kate growled loudly then finding my own nipples she attacked them with equal force. I moaned until she let go.

Kate then flipped her knees along my chest until her pussy was directly over my mouth. "Feed on me Michael," Kate ordered me. I drove my face and tongue up into Kate's dripping pussy. Her juices were pouring out from her pussy lips and I fed deeply on her nectar. I almost fainted when I felt Kate's human-like mouth engulf my prick and begin to suck it to full hardness.

"This is the first of your desires that our race does not perform but I have read your thoughts and know now how to please you. Remember that you may not cum this way," Kate thought to me.

Kate then attacked my dick sliding her mouth fully down to my balls then with an intense tightness pulled back to my cock helmet, where she swirled her tongue around its head driving me close to the edge each time. She bobbed and sucked up and down my hard cock. The last time, she pulsed her mouth directly around the helmet and my desire to cum was dimmed.

"Take your thumb and fingers and wet them in my pussy Michael," said Kate softly. I explored the depths of her pussy with my fingers until they were fully coated with her honey. "Now Michael fulfill your second desire and coat my nether orifice with my juice until it is slick and dripping wet," Kate whispered. I hesitated for a few seconds.

Kate then ordered, "Do it Michael, teach me what lust is like, show me what sexual desire is like, let me feel it deep back there, get me ready!" I took my thumb and centered it under Kate's tail and pushed it slowly through her anal ring. I kept the pressure steady till my thumb was swallowed by Kate's ass. She let out a growl and said, "More, use more fingers, open me up back there." With my thumb still in her ass I slipped two finger into her pussy and gathered up more honey.

I pulled my thumb out and slowly pushed those two fingers into her ass. Kate growled loudly then bit my thigh near my dick. I pulled my two fingers backwards and added another and pushed all three through her anal opening. I used my other hand to gather more of her pussy honey and coated my attacking fingers until Kate's backdoor was slick and wide open. "Now Kate, you are ready for my cock, move now," I ordered.

Kate spun her body and laid her breasts on my chest. Reaching between her legs she grasped the base of my cock and placed my cock within her pussy lips. She slid her wet, hot pussy lips up and down my hard cock getting it soaked in her juices. She slid to my cockhead and angled her hips until my cockhead was against her anus. She slowly pushed back and my cockhead entered her anal ring.

Remembering she was a shape-sifter I felt her anus open and my cock slide into her ass. Kate stopped only when she reached my lap and my full fat almost eight inches were shoved fully up her ass. I watched Kate's tail sway like it was caught in a strong wind. It was if all her excitement was manifested in that tail.

Kate growled deeply and swayed her hips back and forth setting my dick as deep up her ass as possible. From being fully down on my balls Kate with an intense tightness pulled up to my cock helmet. She began to ride my cock down and up and tighter and tighter. I reached around and felt that Kate's back had shifted back to fur covered. I pulled down on Kate's mane till she growled straight to the ceiling.

"Now Kate, switch me now to your hot pussy, I am gonna cum soon," I moaned. Kate pulled up to my cock helmet then popped me out of her ass and then slammed down with her pussy and drove my cock up to her womb. She let out a loud wild feline growl and I felt claws scrap my shoulders as she momentarily transitioned to the feline then back to human-like form.

Kate pumped and sucked my cock with her pussy until I could not hold back. I grabbed her fur with two hands and slammed my cock up against her womb and let go with a salvo of maybe seven thick ropes of my cum. Kate tightened her pussy around my cock and milked all the cum I had left directly against her womb. I came so intensely that I again passed out.