Michael ETs Ch. 05: The Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo look at that huge man cock, sister. We don't know if we can take that huge thing into our pussy for the first time," they laughed again into my thoughts.

Each of the twins reached out and stroked either my dick or my balls. "No claws there girls," I warned them and giggling their finger tips morphed into slightly long finger nails, more human like since their race are shape-shifters.

"Uncle Michael we mind-melded with Kate and the others that visited you so we know all the things you like to do during your mating rituals. You have no secrets from us," the twins purred sexually. "Latisha shared all the naughty things you did to her. We hope you don't spank our behinds," they laughed again turning around and shaking their asses at me.

I raised my hand up high. "Well then you know you will get spanked if you don't behave," I growled. They let out a high pitched squeal and both stuck their asses' up even higher right at me. When I didn't do anything they both looked back over their haunches and whined, "Well?"

I firmed each hand and gave them both the hardest swat I could muster. They both growled and dropped their tits to the sheets and backed up their asses to the edge of the bed.

"More Uncle Michael, turn our asses all hot and ready," they moaned. I walked into the bathroom and came back with my hair brush.

"Ooooo the hair brush," they squealed, "Just like Latisha shared with us." They both wiggled their asses and in a very sexy play and ran their tails across my body and across my cock. They then moved their tails out of the way. I began a series of whacks on their ass cheeks that made both growl. I watched as they changed their kitten tan and white colors to the pale color of humans then I watched as their asses turned bright red from my spanking.

When I stopped they opened their back legs and I could see both of their pussies were glistening with their juice and their backdoor winking at me.

"You will be our first mating Uncle Michael," they alternately said, "So you have to fuck us both at the same time and spray your seed into both of us. Is fuck the right word, Uncle Michael?"

"Yes it is my dirty little kittens but why do you keep calling me Uncle Michael?" I asked.

"Well because Kate, as you called her is our aunt and since she is your mate then you are our uncle," they purred.

They both then sent a slight spray of pussy honey out from between their pussy lips which wet my chest and groin areas. Their scent was intoxicating. "Now Uncle Michael! We are at the right time for mating," they whined.

I thought about it for a minute and realized I would have to move back and forth between each pussy. I pushed on the outside of each kitten's hips to move them closer. Since the twins were near identically tan with white hair I could not tell them apart and told them so. "We know what to do Uncle Michael," the twins laughed.

The one to my left side said to take my finger and write 'KIM' on her left ass cheek. The letters became dark like a tattoo. "How's that?" asked Kim. I told her it looked great. So the one on my right said to take my finger and write 'ZIM' on her right ass cheek. "Do you like how that looks Uncle Michael?" "Yes baby I do love it," I said.

I then started with Kim on the left and ran my cock through her pussy lips to pick up her moisture and placed my cock at her entrance and pushed just the first two inches of my cock into her. She let out a low growl. I pulled out and did the same to Zim on my right. Her growl was just a bit louder. I gripped a swaying tail in each hand down at the base and pulled back. Their tails swished wildly trying to escape.

I switched to Kim and drove half my cock down her pussy. She gripped me on the way out and pulsed her pussy. I turned to Zim and decided to give her all of my cock. I centered my cock at her entrance and ran my cock fully down her soaking wet pussy until I tapped her womb. Zim lifted her head and let out a blood curdling growl. I slide back and forth in her then switched to Kim.

"All of it," begged Kim. So without warning I slammed my full hard cock down her pussy and pounded her womb. Her head turned towards me and she growled at me with her feline teeth. I smacked her ass and yelled, "Behave," and grabbed her long tan hair and gave a hard pull.

I stayed in Kim for a minute or two pulling fully out and slamming fully back in. I pulled out of Kim and her back rippled from her arousal. I gave Zim the same treatment to claim her as my mate also. I moved between the two matured kittens ramming my cock deep down their pussies. After a few more minutes of this intense fucking I yelled to the girls that I was gonna cum.

They moved closer together and waited. I was in Zim when I shot my first three ropes of thick hot cum. I quickly pulled out and rammed into Kim and shot three more ropes of cum. Almost spent I slid back into Zim and rubbed my cock head against the door to her womb. I lay across her back and bit the back of her neck. She growled and slid flat on her stomach.

I slipped back into Kim and massaged her womb with my dickhead. I pulled her hair back hard lifting her head back. I then bit her shoulder hard and she growled and tried to snap at me. She dropped to the bed and lay there growling. As at other times my energy was totally spent so I climbed up on the bed and collapsed between both females. I felt both Kim and Zim turn and cuddle me between them and just before I passed out I heard and felt both purring deeply.

I was dreaming of my dick being bathed in something warm and wet. When I awoke to the morning and looked down my body both Kim and Zim had a side of my dick between their lips and would alternate deep throating me.

As I watched them I realized they had shape shifted into even more female human form. Both now had deep tanned bodies like California girls but in keeping with their original color scheme their hair was snow white. They sensed I was awake and both sat up and gave me a warm, "Good morning Uncle Michael, did you sleep well?"

I asked the girls if they knew why I always fall into a deep sleep after a mating. They took turns telling me that their females drain energy from the males to empower their seed to make for a successful mating. But since you are human we drain even more energy from you to help convert your cum into the way our eggs need it to make for a successful mating.

"Uncle Michael?" Kim purred. "Yes?" I said. Zim then said, "Do you know that our race can read minds? And that while you were asleep we reached deep into yours and found there the special ways you like to have sex."

Kim jumped in with, "Sex is what you call your mating, or it's fucking when you get very naughty, isn't that right Uncle Michael?"

"Yes kittens it is, why?" I asked cautiously.

"Well," said Zim, "the females of our race can also meld our minds with each other but when we tried that with Aunt Kate and Latisha they kept some thoughts about you hidden."

"And since you were unguarded while you slept," said Kim, "We found those thoughts about what you did with Aunt Kate and Latisha and we want to try them also but also treat you to something different that Zim and I came up with."

And with that they pushed me back down onto the bed and each took up a position on either side of my cock. "You like the idea of two naughty females doing you at the same time, don't you Uncle Michael?" purred Kim, "And you really like the idea of watching two females pleasure each other don't you nasty Uncle Michael?" dripped Zim.

I was rock hard before they even started. Each of the kits took turns sucking my cock and deep throating me. A thought entered my head from one of them, "Let us know when you are about to cum Uncle Michael, we need to harvest your seed deep down into our hot wet pussy."

I thought the twins were talking dirty to me to wind me up. The twins brought me to the brink of shooting cum all over them multiple times to tease me and to build up the potency of my ejaculation. I got to the point of no return and yelled, "I'm cumming kits, I'm cumming!"

They slid their lips up to my helmet and as I shot each rope of my hot thick cum they took turns sucking my cum into their mouth. After I came for the sixth time the girls took turns sucking my dickhead to get the last few drops. One of them lay on my bed and spread her legs wide.

Another thought entered my head, "Uncle Michael, reach over with your fingers and pull Zim's pussy lips wide open."

I reached my fingers to her pussy and pushed her wet lips open. Her scent overwhelmed me and I leaned down and sucked her swollen pussy button into my mouth. Zim growled loudly. After I did that Kim pushed my head out of the way and knelt down between Zim's legs and pulled her sister's ass up onto her thighs. Kim placed her mouth into the opening of Zim's pussy. Kim then opened her mouth and my cum slid out and dripped down into Zim's open pussy canal. Zim moaned keeping her mouth closed.

Kim then flipped onto her back and spread her legs wide open and took her place on the bed. The same position and mouth to pussy procedure was repeated but once my sperm was deposited into Kim, Zim hopped up the bed and sat her pussy onto Kim's mouth then dove her mouth onto Kim's pussy. The two kits then slid to their sides and went at each other's pussy and that was the scene that stuck in my mind as I fainted into another deep sleep.

When I awoke the next time it was evening and I was hungry enough to eat a tree. What woke me was the smell coming from the kitchen. The felines had found the food pantry and were cooking up a storm. I walked into the kitchen nook and both girls were naked as was I. I could see their tails swishing back and forth right above their great looking asses.

They spun around and purred out, "Good evening Uncle Michael we hope you are hungry." I saw their tails waving behind their backs. My eyes took in two sets of now larger sized tits. "We could have shape shifted our tails away but when you pulled on them as you fucked us we both thought you liked us to keep them." In my mind I could not tell which of the two was speaking as they finished each sentence.

As I stared at their firm young big tits both girls laughed out, "We can't use our teats to feed you Uncle Michael until after our kits are born, so sit down as the food is ready." I sat at the table and they took turns serving and feeding me.

"We left you a few of those data stick things you humans use by your computer," said the twins in tandem. I asked them what scientific data was on them and they said, "Something called an 'Inertia Dampener' but they didn't know much more than that. Zim then came over and sat on my lap tits facing me. She took my hands and placed them on each breast. She leaned forward and licked my ear and nipped my neck. My dick got rock hard.

"Aren't you two eminent scientists in your special field?" I asked confused. An 'inertia damper' is a device that counters or damps the effects of inertia and other forces and motion. The damper does not negate the forces but either absorbs or redirects them by other means. It is absolutely needed for space travel.

The both burst out laughing and said that they were first season females and hadn't even started their higher education yet.

"So why were you sent on this trip?" I asked in shock. Since Zim was still on my lap, she centered her pussy directly astride my dick which was laying down my thigh. Her pussy juice was beginning to run out and my dick was getting coated. She ran her fingers through my hair and answered.

"Our grandmother sent us on this trip to maximize our breading of stronger males due to our mating with you. Our grandmother is Kate's mother and she is the current matriarch of our society. Wait until you meet her!" explained Zim.

She leaned down and kissed me long and deep and began to purr loudly. "It's time to mate again Uncle Michael," said Kim in a sexy purr, "And since we read deeply into your mind we know how you will enjoy our bodies the most. Just remember what Kate told you that you must cum in our pussy and drop your seed into our womb."

With that the girls cleared off the kitchen table while Anastasia sat under and tapped her tail happily. The kits bent over and placed their larger breasts on the table. Directly in front of me while I sat on the chair the twins opened their legs wide then swayed their asses back and forth. They swayed their tails up and across their backs so their pussy was very visible. I then saw in shock that their rosebuds were winking at me, opening then closing, over and over.

As I watched, their pussy juice began to seep out from between their lips. Since I sat right behind them they each took turns aiming their pussy at me then lightly sprayed me with their hot strongly scented juice. The aroma was intoxicating and my dick responded by getting even more rock hard if that was possible.

"Get your cock wet in our pussy first Uncle Michael, then you can use our ass to sink your long hard cock deep, deep inside us as we saw in your deep naughty thoughts," they said in tandem.

If I wasn't hard already I became blood filled rock hard. My cock vein was throbbing. At first I couldn't stand until the girls started teasing me. I stood behind one of the twins and she told me to spank her first. "Which one are you? I can't see your name since your color change," I asked.

"I am Kim," the one on the left said, as the name mark on her ass became darker again. "That will be on my ass forever Uncle Michael as you are now my mate." "Now turn my ass red then I want you to fuck my ass. Drive your cock deep into my pussy and get it all wet. Then fill my ass with your long thick cock and make me spray. Then fill my pussy and shoot your sperm deep down all over my womb, I want your babies," Kim said in a voice that sound like she was crying.

She stretched her legs which tightened her thighs and ass cheeks. She dropped her tail between her legs so I reared back and slapped her ass hard. Her ass rose up and her body flattened more on the table. "More," she commanded.

I then spent several minutes slapping her ass, then the back of her thighs and even her pussy lips as she raised her tail up her back. It seemed more pussy juice would run out each time I slapped her pussy lips so I finished up with a few really hard slaps directly on the center of her cunt.

She kept saying, "More, More, More," throughout her punishment. When I stopped for a bit Kim said, "Drink from me Uncle Michael, take my strength for now." So I bent down and ran my tongue through her pussy lips. Her nectar was sweet and rich and when I swallowed her juices it warmed my chest with energy.

"Do my pussy first until you are wet then cram my ass with your big cock," Kim ordered me. I could not hold back so I stood behind Kim, lined up my hard dick with her cunt and rammed myself fully into her until I hit her womb. Kim spun her head around and growled at me and I could see her feline teeth and fangs had morphed for a few seconds. I reached down her back and pulled hard on her white hair and growled at her not to show me her teeth then smacked her ass. She growled then said, "Do me, do me hard!" So I pulled back and ran my dick fully down her pussy again and again.

Zim had been watching what we were doing and told me to do her pussy first too. So I pulled out of Kim and lined my dick up to Zim's pussy entrance and slid fully into her tapping the door to her womb. I slid out and into Zim's pussy for several minutes until Kim growled again and said, "It's time to get dirty Uncle Michael, do my ass now, do my ass!" So I slid out of Zim and lined my cock against Kim's rosebud as her tail rose up on her back and I started to push my hard cock into her ass.

Not expecting it but Kim slammed herself backwards and my cock popped into her ass and her momentum drove my dick deep down until she landed her ass cheeks against my belly. She really let out a loud growl then yelled out a, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

I pulled back till my dick head reached her anal ring then I slid fully back into her. Since my dick was soaked it was easy to slide almost out then ram it down her ass chute. I did her hard for several minutes until I felt Zim touch me.

She quietly said, "Do me now Uncle Michael but please do me easy with lots of your love for me." I pulled out of Kim then slapped her ass and watched as she slid a bit on the table. I then aligned my dick with Zim's asshole and told her to push easily backwards. Slowly Zim's rosebud opened until just my dickhead slipped in. She took in a deep breath and began to push back to slide my dick further down her ass. Soon I was fully embedded in her ass. She then rocked her hips forward then backward and began to fuck her ass with my dick.

She worked me for several minutes until I pulled all out. I moved to Kim's ass and did her back chute for several minutes. Moving to Zim's ass again I did her until I was close to cumming.

Kim must have been monitoring my thoughts because she called out, "Cum in my pussy first Uncle Michael, give me your baby juice, pour it all over my womb!"

I slid out of Zim's ass and pounded into Kim's pussy and drove her hard for a minute then began cumming. I felt my cock pulse three times as I shot three ropes of my cum into Kim's pussy deep against her womb. I quickly grabbed the base of my cock and turning quickly slammed into Zim's pussy. I released my hand driving my dick down against her womb. I then shot my last three hot thick ropes of cum.

I lay against Zim's back for several minutes catching my breath until I began to get faint. I slid out of Zim's pussy and slipped to my kitchen floor and it all went black. I woke up several hours later covered by a blanket and was all alone. However Anastasia, my Husky, was curled up against me keeping me warm and protected.

When I stood I could see that there was a hand written note on the table. "Thank you Uncle Michael for mating with us and giving us some great fucking experiences! We are looking forward to having your kits and loving them with all we have. We would love to visit with you after the kits are born and feed you with our milk but we will have to wait and see if we are allowed to come back. We both will love you forever!" It was signed by Kim and Zim. There was a PS: "Wait till you meet our grandmother; you will be blown away."

I didn't know how that would be but I was very intrigued.

12