Michael Jackson and Friend!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's eyes flickered closed. Desperately did she try to keep them wide open to enjoy the visual candy that was presented before her. She choose instead to dedicate every ounce of her waning energy upon running her fingers along his pulsating hard shaft, her thumbs positioned just under the belly of the cock as she squeezed it, milking the phallus for more of its oozing cream. Michael obviously enjoyed such a sensation as he released her neck from his imprisoning gripping teeth which were now saturated with her own gleaming crimson blood.

With Michaels head withdrawn, Annie could gaze upon his pleasurable looking face. With his soft textured flesh and his lips trembling was all Annie needed to continue her lengthy, clutching strokes upon that phallus. She could still feel it nuzzling in-between her thighs, its warmth unmistakable against her still tightly clad pants. Annie could feel her life essence drain from her neck, slipping down her tender, pristine flesh and with it a trail of warmth and forbidden arousal.

Within a moment, Annie's busy, yet weak belt tied hands were secured between Michaels soft hand above her head. Annie was now on her back, laboring for breathes as Michael furiously took her like the whore he had said she was. Mounting ontop of her, his rhinestone hand jerked the pants of Annie's downward just enough to expose her tender, saturated panties which likewise mimicked her bra, with an ornate skull pattern and a rose resting upon its head. Unlike the bra though, her panties were soaked through and through turning the otherwise dark purple into a water laced undergarment as dark as the cool, foreboding night that both lovers found themselves in.

Michaels breathe was hot on her trembling lips, his nose running the length of her bloody neck, soaking in her terror and sheer pleasure. Annie's back arched upward, lifting the vampire upward along with her as a finger slithered inside of her rose peddle. This finger was unlike any she'd felt before, it was solid, grooved with several refined stones. It went into her eagerly fluttering crotch with ease, a slight slurping noise could be heard. A single finger hooked up inside of her and dragged along the length of her own grooved, rough patch imbedded just inside her pussy.

"I see you aren't trying to defy me anymore, are you. Good little slut. Lean back and let me turn your world upside down." Michael said, his teeth sinking into her neck, a different place, about an inch from where he originally penetrated her, and the draining, fuzzy minded feeling renewed itself with such vigilance and vengeance.

Annie rotated her hips upward, bucking ever so often to encourage the rhinestone finger deeper into her cavern of sizzling, burning lusts. "If I knew this was all you wanted, I wouldn't have done it so soon." Michaels soft voice angelically spoke with a sense of teasing torment. Another finger entered inside of her. It was a tight fit, but with the obscene amount of lubrication, its entrance was rather unhindered. Both fingers spread and circularly exchanged thrusts. A cold stone danced just under Annie's clit as Michael's fingers spread out, winging, obviously trying to spread her pussy open more and more to fit something else inside her and she had some ideas on what that one thing might be.

The stoned finger glided upward, snagging the protective hood of her rosebud, exposing it to the cold winters night. It was shown unabated care though as he molested her clit hinderingly. Annie gasped and moaned as her head felt lighter and lighter. "Don't move them this time." Michael said firmly as he took his hand and ran is soothingly through her long, elegant hair. Both hands positioned under her dripping pussy and with a swift movement caressed the under portion of her legs, lifting them so the knees reached her fat, jiggling breasts. But that was of no concern to her as Michael's penis, which by now Annie knew how it felt, its shape, it's delicious size, but now she knew it even more as it penetrated her throbbing womanhood.

Annie violently shuddered, surprisingly, considering the loss of blood she experienced and was currently still enduring. Michael's form all but encased her, his curly, tender hair curtained before Annie, eliminating the scene entirely. All she could see was his hair, that silky curly black hair and Annie felt it as it glided against her sharp featured face as his penis entered into her -- again and again he pumped his horny rod inside her. He was, after all, a vampire, and while his movements were desperate, and thirsty, he showed no lack of strength or endurance which wasn't that bad of a thing.

Annie's pussy throbbed as it was pounded. Michael rewrapped his hands upon the legs of Annie, slipping his grasp upward to her ankles before spreading her wide open, but also lifting her plump butt from off the bed entirely, giving Michael an even easier target, and by the look of it, and sounds of Michaels quaking, trembling gasps and suckles, also increasing his pleasure by tenfold. The slick and easy glide of his fat penis inside her felt like heaven and no end was insight.

Though life-force was being drained from Annie, she could only think of how it was making the sensations all that more important, all that more sensitive and enchanting. Annie joined in upon the fun though, thrusting herself forward to impale her dripping pussy with his cock, whenever she could get the leverage, most of her body wasn't responding to her, and her position was awkward at best to muster up any type of aid in their love making.

Lazily, one of Annie's legs snapped back from its stretched position, and laxly coiled about Michael's backside, calve just below his firm ass. With the new leverage, Annie lifted her body weight with her eager leg, thrusting herself further upon that ridged member that feverishly penetrated her. Michael released her leg to instead take a deceptively sharp nail to his neck and slide it lengthily, slicing a clean cut. That free hand grabbed onto Annie's head which offered no resistance, and brought her mouth to his neck. Annie, so dazed, so in heat, she latched upon the offering and suckled, tasting his metallic warm energy.

It was obviously as sensual for her as it was him because before Annie knew it, and she knew it only as an afterthought, Michael Jackson had orgasmed directly inside her pussy, coating her insides with his own thick, white substance. Michael rolled onto the side of the bed, releasing Annie whose hands were still positioned above her head. A long nail ran down the tunnel of her cleavage, her pulse pounding but yet slowly fading as her humanity was stifled and disappearing.

"You are special though, Annie. You might know everything everyone else does about me but..." He tenderly kissed her, his finger, thick with juices from Annie, brushed along Annie's face as he embraced her. "How many people know I am a vampire...?"

Annie's heartbeat was no more. But as she hugged against Michael's firm body, she knew it was a sacrifice worth taking.

"Let's rest, tomorrow we will be at my mansion. I still have so much to show you." Annie' was both thrilled and a little afraid at his ominous statement.

12