Michael Mine

Story Info
A dominant professional woman enjoys her man-toy.
6.2k words
4.58
94.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're uneasy," the woman said. "You've been uneasy all evening."

They sat in a quiet corner of the restaurant finishing their dinner. The woman was neatly dressed in a tailored blue suit a shade lighter than the man's suit. She was impeccably groomed, nearly fifty but still attractive, with short dark hair streaked with gray, fine skin, full lips painted a dark red color, and large dark eyes made even larger by mascara and eyeglasses. Her face was roundish, with high cheekbones and perfect porcelain skin. She wore small white pearls in her ears and a two-strand pearl necklace; a carved ivory bracelet circled her left wrist. Her wrists and hands were slender, with remarkably long feminine fingers. She was considerably older than the young man, nearly twenty years older; they were both attorneys. The young man was twenty-eight, with a lean athletic body, his hair neatly cut, his face still tan from a recent holiday. In addition to his dark blue suit, he wore a white shirt and a solid pale blue tie. He seemed diffident, even uncomfortable in the aura of energy projected by the woman. His name was Michael; the woman was Andrea, and she was a senior partner in the law firm where he was employed.

Now Michael looked at Andrea, his eyes studying her face. He had to admit the attraction he felt for her, an attraction he had been aware of ever since his first sight of Andrea nearly four months ago. He found older sophisticated women like Andrea particularly attractive, and Andrea seemed to have sensed it. Whenever their eyes met, he had the feeling she understood him completely. Everything about her excited him. Get hold of yourself, he thought. Any liaison with her might be dangerous; she had a great deal of power over his career. He was uncertain how to treat her, and he felt thoroughly intimidated. This dinner engagement hadn't been his idea; it was Andrea who had suggested it.

"I guess I'm not used to you," Michael said, not knowing what else to say in response to her statement that he was uneasy.

"But we've worked together."

"Yes, but this is the first time... this is the first time we've been alone together."

Andrea chuckled. "You don't need to be afraid of me, Michael. I invited you to dinner because I wanted to get to know you better. Will you promise not to be uneasy about me?"

Michael met Andrea's eyes. "All right, I promise."

"Just relax. Forget about the office. Just think about this as a date. I know I'm much older than you, but my intuition tells me you don't mind that. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now tell me more about yourself. You said you were not in a relationship at the moment. Have you known many women?"

"Not very many."

"You're good-looking and you ought to be successful with women. Are you shy?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe sometimes I am."

"Tell me about your last relationship. What was her name?"

"Gloria."

"How old was she?"

"Forty, I think."

Andrea smiled. "Interesting. Are they always older."

He blushed. "Recently, yes."

"How nice. You don't need to be embarrassed, you know. I prefer younger men, men your age, and I'm not embarrassed about it. Sometimes young men and older women fulfill certain needs for each other. Isn't that true?"

"Yes."

"And what was Gloria like? Did she have a profession?"

He told Andrea about Gloria. Whenever he hesitated, Andrea prompted him, coaxed him to talk. He and Gloria had lived together two years. She was a high school physical education teacher, an athlete, strong-willed, sexually dominant. Andrea probed and questioned, getting him to reveal nearly everything about his relationship with Gloria. There was never a hint of judgment. When he explained how he and Gloria had split because she did not like his long hours as an attorney, Andrea nodded as if she understood everything.

"And how was the sex?" Andrea said. "Was it good?"

Michael blushed. "Yes, I think so."

"Are you that doubtful?"

"Well..."

"All right, I won't press you. Not now, anyway. But you can be frank with me, Michael. You know you can. I don't like to date anyone at the office, but you're an exception. You're delicious."

"Thanks."

"I come on strong, don't I? But that's my nature, I guess."

"I don't mind."

Avoiding Andrea's eyes, Michael felt a deep uncertainty. Should he accept if she wanted to go to bed with him? He had been warned at the beginning that social involvements with female partners could be risky.

* * *

Andrea noted his hesitation. She wanted him. She'd had her eyes on him for months, watching him work, watching him move, watching his lovely little ass and his lean body. She had suspected from the first time she'd met him that he might fancy older women. It was something in his eyes, the way he moved, his diffidence. He seemed to be hungry for something. Was he aware of it? Probably not. She wished she could see him naked right now.

Andrea had never married. She'd had lovers, many lovers, but she soon tired of them. Her career was her life. She wanted to be a federal judge. That was her objective, her priority. During the past few years, all her lovers had been younger men under thirty, some of them boys, really, inexperienced, easily managed. She had unusual sexual predilections with these young men. She was a woman of strong desires. What she liked best was fucking them, working their asses with a dildo that she wore attached to a harness. Some of her lovers were shocked by her sexual needs and bolted; others stayed and shared her games, her whims. Some of her young lovers had been bisexual before she met them; others had discovered their needs during their relationship.

None of her relationships ever lasted; a few months, four or five months at most. So far she hadn't decided what she really wanted. She had no trouble finding lovers because she was as aggressive in seducing men as she was in her career. When she wanted a young man, she usually got him. Most of them were easy, pleased to have sex with a successful older woman, pleased to be wanted by her. Did she want a permanent relationship? Was it possible? She wasn't certain, and anyway at the moment none of that mattered.

She thought she would succeed with Michael. She would have him as a lover, have fun with him, perhaps show him a side of himself he didn't know existed. Of course she would help him at the firm. She hadn't yet had any affairs with men at the firm, and if Michael knew how to be discreet, she would certainly help him in his career. She thought he was a darling, so good-looking he made her quiver. She suspected his body was perfect, smooth and graceful and admirably proportioned. She wondered what his cock and balls were like, the texture of his scrotum, the shape of his glans. Oh dear, thinking about him was exciting her. Too bad they were in a restaurant. "Come on," she said, "let's pay the check and go to my place."

* * *

As they left the table, Michael pulled his jacket down to hide his erection. They hurried out of the restaurant and into a taxi, where Andrea immediately leaned over and kissed him with passion. Michael was caught by surprise, but he quickly recovered. He kissed her back and their mouths and tongues worked, one at the other. Then Andrea slid her hand into his lap to find his cock. Her fingers carefully explored the head of his penis and the contours of the shaft through the cloth of his trousers. She gripped it and felt its warmth.

"You're as hard as a rock," she whispered, her hand squeezing him. "And big too."

"Please... let's wait." He was fearful she would make him come in the taxi. He would groan and the driver would hear it and he would be embarrassed by his loss of control.

Andrea gave his penis a final squeeze and pulled away from him. "Yes, you're right."

* * *

When they arrived in her apartment, Andrea said: "Let's have white wine."

Michael nodded. He felt strange, as though it were wrong for him to be here. But I'm definitely here, he thought. Andrea hadn't touched him again since the taxi, not even a kiss. She had larger breasts than Gloria. Whenever he imagined his hands and mouth on Andrea's breasts, it made him hot. He glanced at her legs, at her slender ankles and full calves sheathed in dark nylon. She had wide hips. He wondered if her buttocks were flabby. He didn't care. He liked women with mature bodies, ripe curves. Gloria had really been too athletic for him. Not enough flesh on her bones. Maybe that was why he hadn't minded so much when they'd ended it.

Andrea's spacious apartment was pleasant, tidy, expensively furnished. Michael wondered why Andrea was without a partner, without a man. She made a great deal of money. Why was she alone? Had she recently split with a man? He tried to imagine Andrea naked with a partner, a younger man like himself. She'd said she preferred younger men. At work, Andrea could be as tough as she looked. She had a quick mind and a formidable memory. Sometimes she was like a legal machine. But she did have a soft side; she'd been pleasant to him ever since he'd started working at the firm.

Andrea led him to one of the sofas in the large living room, then went to a small bar and returned with two glasses of white wine.

"A toast," Andrea said.

Michael nodded as he took the glass. "All right."

"What should we toast to?"

"Whatever you like."

"To us."

She smiled as she lifted her glass to her lips. Her eyes seemed enlarged behind her eyeglasses. Michael sipped the wine and found it delicious.

Then he said: "I'm still not certain about this."

Andrea removed her eyeglasses, placed them on the table at her end of the sofa, and looked at Michael. "What do you mean?"

"I don't want it to affect our relationship at the firm. When I was hired, i was told to be careful with personal relationships. I don't want to lose my job."

Andrea raised an eyebrow. "Oh, Michael, that's silly. You certainly won't lose your job. But if you think I'm going to force anything on you, you're wrong. You can leave, if you want to."

"I don't want to leave."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She smiled and glanced at his lap. "Are you hard again? Yes you are, I can tell."

He felt himself blushing.

Andrea then took the initiative, leaned toward him and kissed him full on the mouth. He could taste her lipstick. But it was a short kiss and nothing more. Breaking the ice. Their first intimacy since the taxi. His penis twitched as he remembered how she'd clutched it in the taxi. He wanted her to touch him again. He ached for it, but she did nothing.

"See, that's not too bad, is it?"

"You're treating me like an idiot."

She gazed into his eyes. "I don't want to treat you like an idiot. What I want to do is get your clothes off and play with you. We didn't come here just to talk, did we? Am I too bold? You're lovely, Michael, you really are."

He did not know what to think any more. There was no way he could hide his fierce erection. He caught her glancing at his lap again, and when their eyes met, she seemed amused.

"You're excited, aren't you?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Good, I'm pleased. I bet it hasn't gone down since the taxi."

"Not really."

"Most women are fascinated by erections, you know. The mechanics. The idea that they're responsible for it. Women are always looking at men, trying to see more. The way men look at a woman's breasts, I suppose. What do you look for, Michael? Do you like large breasts?"

He felt himself blushing. "Not too large."

She looked at his lap again, her eyes seeming to bore through his clothes. Finally she leaned forward and ran her fingertips over the bulge of his erection. "Let me see it. Just unzip and bring it out. And then I'll show you my breasts."

Her request astounded him. She was so direct. She was so different from the girls and women he'd known. So forthright, so poised, so obviously at ease with sex. The idea of exhibiting himself to her excited him. No woman had ever made such a request of him. His face flushed, he carefully unzipped his fly, slid his hand inside his trousers and shorts and pulled his penis out into the air. The head of his cock was swollen, the shaft extending from his groin with a slight curve, the tip glistening with fluid.

Andrea gazed at it. "That's lovely, Michael. What a lovely cock." She leaned forward, pinched the tip between her thumb and forefinger, squeezed it and gently pulled his cock in several directions to see it from all sides. Then she gripped the shaft, closed her hand around it as if to feel it throb. Finally she dropped his penis and kissed his cheek. "You're wonderful, Michael. Now it's my turn. Help me with my jacket and we'll get my breasts out where you can see them."

He was amazed at what they were doing. The usual procedure was to kiss, pet, caress, furtively undress, often in the dark. Here they were sitting in her living room with his penis dangling out of his trousers and both pairs of hands undressing her. All the lights blazed in the room, the blinds open, although the apartment was on the fortieth floor and he guessed no one could see them. Andrea certainly didn't seem to care. When they finally had her jacket and blouse removed, he thought she looked lovely in her white satin bra. Her breasts were indeed large, the bra cups fully packed.

"Kiss me," she said.

When he kissed her, she slid her tongue into his mouth and kissed him hard. Then she pulled back. He thought she would unhook the bra and remove it, but instead she simply reached into each cup and pulled her breasts out to dangle them over the cups like heavy pale gourds. The erotic effect startled him and he almost came just looking at her. Her reddish-brown nipples were large, succulent-looking, extending half an inch from the perfectly round areolas. He thought they were the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.

She lifted her left breast in her right hand. "Suck this," she said.

He bent his head and took the fat nipple into his mouth, and while he did that her hand slid into his lap to grasp the shaft of his penis and stroke it. Her breast had a sweet taste, and as he sucked and tongued her nipple he imagined he could do this forever, pass the rest of his life with Andrea's tit in his mouth. Eventually she made him move to the other breast, and then finally she gently pushed him away.

"Now I want to look at you," she said. "Stand up and undress, won't you?"

His face flushed, he rose and started undressing.

* * *

Andrea sat back on the sofa and watched him. She was pleased. Her intuition about him had been accurate, and now that their liaison was beginning, she felt a strong excitement. She hadn't had a young man as appealing as Michael in a long while, at least not someone who would be available whenever she wanted him. She watched as his body appeared, his clothes peeled away to be tossed onto a chair. His lean body excited her. She liked her men sleek and not too muscular. This one was indeed sleek, lean and lovely, his erect cock swollen and bobbing as he moved his body, the mushroom-shaped head almost purple in color. She thought his penis was beautifully shaped. He had only a slight sprinkling of hair on his chest, more around his genitals. When he was naked, she told him to stand still. "You're beautiful," she said.

He blushed. She called him forward, smiled, stroked his thigh. "You're lovely, Michael." She ran her hand along the inside of his thigh, sliding her palm upward until her fingers just grazed his balls. His scrotum was full, round, pink. "I think we're going to be good together. Don't you think so?"

His face flushed, he nodded. "Yes."

"We'll have a lovely time, won't we?"

She began examining her new possession. She was thankful that so far everything was so easy. She knew what he wanted, he wanted to be touched; she could see the hungry look in his eyes. She made him spread his legs to make his balls available. She fondled his testicles, rolled them around with her fingers, tugged at the skin of his scrotum. His balls were large, which she thought a good sign. Her experience was that men with large balls were more virile than the others. She looked at the engorged cock, felt its firmness, then slid her fingers under his balls and lifted them, bounced them gently on her palm to feel their weight. Then she examined his penis more closely, stroked the large head with a fingertip, studied the thick shaft, the veins, the base of the shaft surrounded by a bush of hair.

"Will you do something for me, Michael?"

"Yes?"

"Get rid of the hair down here. Will you do that? The next time you shower, shave everything off. I like it clean and bare. You'll do that, won't you?"

"Yes, if you want it."

"Now turn around," she said. And when he did so, she stroked his buttocks, admired their shape and firmness, and then she opened his buttocks with both hands and she looked at his anus. A perfect little treasure. So charming. He was a darling young man. She released his buttocks and ran both palms over them again. The skin was unmarked, not even a faint blemish anywhere. Firm muscular buttocks as smooth as marble. He reminded her of a Greek statue.

"All right, turn around," she said, her hands releasing his buttocks. She rose from the sofa and started undressing. She unhooked her bra and tossed it away. She slipped out of her shoes, dropped her skirt, then quickly peeled off her pantyhose and panties. She ignored his eyes on the lower half of her body. Naked, she sat on the sofa again, raised her knees and opened her solid thighs to expose her crotch to him.

Her full-lipped cunt, hairy and open, showed juices gleaming in the crack. She had plenty of hair; she did not like hair on her young men, but she preserved her own pubic hair because whenever she opened her legs like this it gave her a sense of wildness. She smiled when she saw the desire in his eyes, the hot wanting. He apparently wanted her hairy cunt. Now she intended to learn how good he could be, whether he could truly pleasure her.

"You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes," he said.

What she wanted was obvious. Their eyes met. He hesitated. Then, without a word, he dropped to his knees in front of her and moved his face between her spread thighs.

* * *

Michael's excitement was intense. He wondered if Andrea were testing him with this request to immediately service her like this. He was amazed how easily they had assumed different roles, Andrea dominant and he submissive. No cuddling, no tenderness, no hint of romance. Everything so direct and definite. The way she'd looked at his ass had almost made him come. No woman had ever been so direct with his body, especially not a first date. They were already so intimate, it seemed as if they'd known each other for ages. And they'd hardly begun, hadn't even fucked yet. They were still in the foreplay stage; this was all foreplay, exciting enough to make his heart pound. He reached between his thighs to find his penis and he started stroking himself.

Her cunt was a jnngle, meaty, dripping, the hair everywhere. As he pressed his nose against her bush and licked around her clitoris and labia, he caught the strong scent of her sex. Sweat and vaginal secretions and a hint of urine. He loved it -- an entire day's worth of cunt. Gloria had been fond of having him go down on her after she'd jogged at dusk. He'd learned to love it, the musky taste, the smell of her sweat.

Now he moved down a bit to get his tongue in Andrea's opening. Her cunt was drenched, her juices pooling between the lips and at the rim of her vagina. He licked and sucked, licked and sucked, loving the taste of it.

Then, on an impulse, he slipped further down and swiped his tongue over the knot of her anus. He heard her groan, then he felt her knees pull up to make herself more available. She wanted it. All right, he would give it to her. He lapped her anus again and kept his tongue there. He started rimming her, circling his tongue around the ring, tapping it repeatedly, pushing his tongue at the tiny opening. She had her knees pulled all the way back to her breasts and he had a clear field. He knew all about this. Gloria had told him he was the best she'd ever had. Now he wanted Andrea to make the same judgment. When Andrea's anus opened, he thrust his tongue inside her and worked it in and out. She was masturbating now. He could feel her fingers rubbing her clitoris above his nose. He continued working her anus as her knees started rocking. She groaned, trembled, gripped his head with her hands and came on his face. As he felt her anus clutch his tongue, he pumped his cock to a climax and spurted on the rug.

12