Michael Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

They lay naked together on her bed, their arms around each other. Only a small lamp lit the room; an old blues melody came drifting in from the living room stereo.

"How did you know I'd like that?" Andrea said. She lay with her face nuzzling his armpit, her hand closed around his soft penis. She thought his skin tasted like candy.

"Like what?"

"The ass-licking. I don't know what else to call it."

"Analingus."

"Yes, analingus."

"Rimming."

"Yes, that's better. How did you know I would like it?"

"I guessed, that's all."

"Well, you're a good guesser." She tugged at his penis. "What about this? Are you going to get hard again?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Let me suck it. Come over me, straddle me and I'll suck you." She turned on her back and pulled a pillow beneath her head.

He quickly climbed over her, straddled the upper part of her body and dangled his penis over her face. She opened her mouth and took him, sucked hard on the head, swirled her tongue over the underside of the shaft. She felt him hardening in her mouth. She clutched his buttocks with both hands, squeezed the firm muscles, then searched in his crack with her fingers until she found his anus. His pelvis jerked forward when she penetrated him, his cock filling more of her mouth. She pushed her finger inside, twisting it to widen his anus. Then she added another finger and began fucking him.

When his penis was hard, he suddenly pulled out of her mouth, forcing her fingers out of his anus as he moved off her body. "I want to fuck you," he said.

"All right," she said, She'd hoped he would come in her mouth, but she decided to let him have his way this time. He obviously needed it. Their first fuck. She raised her knees and opened them in invitation, and without delay he moved between her thighs, used his hand to guide his cock inside her cunt and started fucking her.

It wasn't that bad. These days she never liked being penetrated that much, but he had a large rigid cock and it felt good whenever his shaft grazed her clitoris. She gripped his thrusting body with her legs and thighs and she held on until he came.

After that they both fell asleep. There was no more sex that evening. She had a busy schedule the next day, and she sent him home before midnight.

* * *

After that first time, they did not see each other for nearly a week because Andrea had to fly out to Los Angeles to manage a deposition in an important case. Michael was actually thankful for the time alone, time to think about things. He was beginning a new phase in his life and it required an emotional adjustment. He had never had an affair with anyone like Andrea before, not someone with that much power over his career. He prayed nothing would go wrong, that Andrea would not ruin things for him at the firm. But of course there was also the other side -- that Andrea might help his career enormously.

When Andrea finally returned from California, she was quite casual with Michael in the office, no sign of their special relationship. It wasn't until the afternoon that Andrea came to his office and handed him a set of keys. "These are keys to my apartment. I've got work to do here, but I'll try to be home by seven." She handed the keys to him and abruptly left.

Michael was happy. At least it meant that Andrea trusted him. He finished his work at the office shortly after five o'clock, and he went straight to her apartment. He slipped his shoes off and relaxed awhile on a sofa. Then he decided that Andrea would not mind if he showered. He washed thoroughly, especially his anus and as far inside as he could reach with his finger. He remembered how much attention she'd paid to his ass and he wanted to be clean for her. Remembering the sex with her excited him.

After he finished his shower, he put on one of Andrea's terry-cloth robes and left the bathroom. He switched on the television set in the living room and watched an hour of a news channel.

It was nearly 7:30 when Andrea at last arrived. Michael rose when he heard the key in the door, and then Andrea stepped inside, smiled at him, and closed and locked the door behind her.

"Hungry" Andrea asked as she tossed her briefcase and purse on a chair.

Michael nodded. "Yes, I am. I had a shower. Is that all right?"

"Yes, of course. I'll order some food after I shower and have it delivered." Then she looked at him in the robe and made a gesture with her hand. "You don't need the robe, you look better naked."

She left him standing in the living room and walked to her bedroom.

He removed the robe. Her demeanor made him nervous; she seemed almost irritated. Had he displeased her? Or maybe she was being her authoritative self. Maybe she would ease up later. He felt strange being naked in the living room. He walked over to one of the paintings and studied it. Then he just stood there and waited for her.

When Andrea returned, she wore a maroon caftan that completely covered her body. She looked at Michael's belly and smiled when she saw his pubic hair was gone. "Ah, you've shaved. Good. Keep it that way." She took his penis in her hand and lifted it. "But you still have hair on your balls."

"I was afraid I'd cut myself."

"All right, I know a place that will do it. I'll take you there sometime." She took him in her arms and kissed him. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes, I did," he said. The sensation of her arms enfolding him was wonderful.

Still holding him, Andrea stroked his naked buttocks as she gently kissed the side of his neck. She slipped her fingers into the crack, found his anus and rubbed it. "I thought about you a great deal," she said.

"And I thought about you."

"Did you masturbate thinking about me?"

"Yes." His head lifted as Andrea continued kissing his neck and throat.

Then she released him and stepped back. "You look so delicious when you're naked. Show me what you did when you thought about me. I want to watch you masturbate. Sit in that chair over there and show me what you did. But don't come. Don't come unless I say so."

Her request excited him. He sat down in the arm chair, and when she told him to drape his legs over the arms of the chair, he did that also. He was totally exposed now, his cock and balls and anus exposed to her eyes. Andrea sat down nearby and gazed at him intently.

"Go on," she said.

He slid his right hand over his belly, took his cock in his hand and started caressing himself, stroking his penis slowly. The lust in Andrea's eyes excited him. Gloria had made him do this. How strange it was that Andrea wanted it also. He felt his cock throbbing. He'd been aroused all evening, but now it was much worse. Andrea had told him not to come without permission, but if he continued like this he would not be able to control himself.

"I'll come if I keep doing this," he said.

"All right, do it. Make yourself come. Show me how you shoot it."

Hearing her talk like that was too much. Groaning, he frantically stroked his cock until he started spurting. His hips jerked as the sperm shot out of the tip of his penis to splash on his chest and belly. He wilted in the chair, his eyes closed, his heart beating rapidly. When he opened his eyes again, he found Andrea leaning over him with a towel. She wiped the sperm away and kissed him. Then she tossed the towel on the floor and she opened a small box.

"Here, let me put these on you," she said. "I bought them in Los Angeles."

Small gold-plated nipple clips. He watched her fingers as they tugged his right nipple out before clamping it. Then the left nipple. His nipples tingled.

Andrea took hold of his hands, pulled him to his feet and kissed him again. "I suppose I ought to order our dinner now. Are you still hungry?"

"Yes."

"You look adorable with your nipples clipped like that. Tres sexy. Do they hurt?"

"Just a little."

"The clips will make your tits very sensitive. You'll see how nice it is."

She slid her hand around his waist, then dropped her hand down to fondle his buttocks. Her fingers slid into the crack to caress his anus. "I thought about your ass a lot. I had fantasies about doing you here, fucking you. Has anyone every done that to you?"

"No."

"We ought to try it. You might like it. Would you let me do that? I promise I'll be gentle. Would you let me do it?"

"If that's what you want."

"Yes, I want it."

He said nothing. He leaned against her and closed his eyes. He felt her squeezing his buttocks. The idea that she wanted his ass excited him. He suddenly understood how a woman felt. He felt feminine, receptive, with a desire to be penetrated.

* * *

The delivered dinner turned out to be better than expected. They sat in silence at the candle-lit table, sipping wine and eating a tender Vietnamese chicken dish. Except for the fact that he was naked, it might have been an ordinary dinner shared by two ordinary people. Actually, Andrea had hardly touched him with her hands for nearly an hour; only her eyes did the touching, her eyes constantly on him, on his face, on his chest, on his hands.

After dinner, he helped her put the dishes in the kitchen sink, and they left everything for the day maid who would arrive in the morning to look after the apartment. Andrea escorted him into her bedroom with one hand stroking his buttocks. She found his anus and pushed the tip of her finger inside.

"Are you sure you've never had anyone in your ass?"

He protested, his face flushed. "I'm not gay."

"I know that. But sometimes men like it."

"I said I'm willing to try it."

"Kneel on the bed then. The first time is the most difficult and I can be more careful when you're kneeling. We'll need some lubrication."

He knelt on the bed, assuming the position he thought she wanted, his head and shoulders down, his knees wide apart, his rump raised and offered. Was he really doing this? He felt as though he were in a trance, as though she had some special power over him. He was a virgin; he was offering himself to her. He was at ease with her taking charge. It excited him to know she wanted him, excited him to be passive like this. He'd learned that about himself with Gloria. He liked to be passive. He heard Andrea getting ready. He did not want to look. He kept his eyes closed.

* * *

Andrea used one of her smaller dildoes, a smooth blue cock fixed in a harness. She was pleased at how easy Michael was, how far she'd brought him along. This was only their second time together and she already had him kneeling on the bed waiting for her to take his ass. With most of her lovers, it took a great deal of coaxing. How delicious Michael was. He wanted it, of course; if he hadn't wanted it, he would not have agreed. And she knew from experience that once they started this he would come to love it more and more. She had seen it happen with other young lovers, young men who enjoyed being penetrated, enjoyed playing a feminine role. And she adored doing it. She was thrilled that she and Michael had come to this point so easily. He was certainly special. He looked so lovely kneeling like that on the bed with his hips raised. She would open him gently, get him used to the type of fucking she liked.

When she finished attaching the harness around her hips. she greased the cock thoroughly with lubricant, her hand stroking over the entire length of the shaft. Then she approached his raised ass and squeezed out some lubricant into the crack between his buttocks. "I'm getting you ready," she said. She pushed the jelly into his anus, first with one finger and then with two fingers. When he groaned, she reached underneath with her free hand to grasp his balls.

"You like it, don't you? Yes, of course you do. I knew the first time I saw you that you'd like it. Come if you want. If you want to come while I'm fucking you, do it. Use your hand and stroke yourself. Just enjoy it. You'll see how good it is."

Then she lifted the dildo and carefully pushed it into his ass with a series of short jerks of her hips. He made a sound of discomfort only once. When she was all the way in, her belly against his buttocks, she slid her hands up and down his smooth back.

"Is it good?"

He groaned. "Yes."

"Just relax. Relax and let yourself go. You have such a nice ass, Michael. I want you to come."

She pulled out slowly, almost to the tip, then pushed forward again. She adored the way his anus stretched like a round mouth around the shaft of the dildo. She slipped a hand underneath the phallus and found his hanging balls, held them with her fingers as she continued stroking.

"It's good, isn't it?"

He groaned again. "Yes."

"Are you masturbating?"

"Yes."

"I love fucking you. It's very exciting for me."

Now she quickened her thrusts, her hips pumping as she worked the dildo in and out of his ass. Each time she slapped against his buttocks, the base of the dildo pummeled her clitoris. She would come soon. But she wanted him to come first. After a few more strokes, she gripped his balls more firmly. "Come on, Michael. Come for me. Shoot your spunk while I'm fucking your ass. Come now."

He groaned and cried out and groaned again, and she watched his body shudder in the throes of an intense orgasm. That's wonderful, she thought. She continued thrusting, grinding her clitoris against the base of the dildo, her body finally jerking as her cunt exploded in an orgasm.

Later, as they lay together in bed, she said: "That was lovely, Michael. Was it good for you?"

He lay on his back with his arm covering his eyes. "Yes."

"It was good for me too. Better than anything. If you want me to have real pleasure, let me do that when I want it. Will you?"

For a long moment he said nothing. And then he sighed. "All right."

-- End --

12