Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting Diane is catalyst for couple's routine sex life.
2.2k words
4.26
36.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

Michael and Laurie had a dream life. They had married five years ago when they both were in their late twenties. Laurie was a slim, willowy woman with short light brown hair about 5' 7" tall and 120 lbs in weight. She worked out regularly and had a great figure, pert breasts with sensitive dark nipples, round firm ass and silky soft skin. Michael was a couple of inches shorter than her and not much heavier. But his large cock was an exception to his size and his slight frame. Erect it was a good seven to eight inches long with an impressive girth. He had a very slim boyish figure with light body hair. To make up for his size and build, Michael now sported a straggly mustache and goatee. His long dirty brown hair fell just below his shoulders. Michael looked like a typical pony-tailed artist and had pale skin along with a shy and sensitive demeanor.

Laurie loved Michael's shyness and her natural assertiveness came through in their relationship. She usually made all of the important decisions and many of the unimportant ones as well. Michael was very happy to go along with whatever she wanted to do and was more concerned with making sure that she was happy.

Laurie's job as an information technology specialist was very lucrative. Michael worked at the local bank as a teller but really wanted to be an artist. He kept experimenting with his painting as he tried to find his distinctive style and inspiration. Recently Michael's bank went through some cost cutting and branch closings and as a result, Michael had been moved to a part-time role. He made less money now but was happy that he had more time for his art. Laurie had just completed a big project and received an equally big check for it so was she encouraging him to give his creative career a chance.

From the beginning they had both enjoyed sex and vigorously pleasured each other three or four times a week. Over the last few years, however, their sex life turned to pretty much the same activity every time. Vanilla was always on the menu. Their sex was routinely at night and always started with Michael getting excited and suggestively hugging Laurie while she was cleaning off her makeup to get ready for bed. They then ended up in bed with Laurie on top riding him cowgirl style. Michael liked being passive and having Laurie on top and in control over the fucking. Laurie always had him use his fingers on her clit and her nipples while she rode him and rubbed herself on his large cock and fingers until she came. Michael usually shuddered to a climax right after or sometimes even before she did. They then rolled off to sleep on their respective sides of the bed. Laurie was always satisfied with their routine because his large cock and fingers made her reach a resounding climax, or so Michael thought. But while Michael liked pleasing Laurie he wanted even more from their relationship.

Laurie had not paid much attention to variations in their sex life. Coming home from long days at the gym and then at work made her pretty tired and ready for bed. Whenever Michael came up to her and she felt his hard need pressing on her back, her sex interests did perk up. She would then eagerly make love to him. She loved being on top as she felt more sexually alive when she was in control. Her latent dominant sexual nature asserted itself in her riding herself to satisfaction on a compliant Michael. She always made him rub his fingers on her clit to help her reach her orgasm. While she would have given more thought to enjoying herself, her work and the ack of time made her treat sex as a routine.

Recently Michael's need for more than their regular sex routine had started to make him very frustrated. Providing oral sex to his partner was something he really wanted to do. Having read all he could about oral sex he wanted to please the Laurie with his mouth especially with himself kneeling or under her. He felt the need to be even more controlled by his partner during sex. While initially Laurie's cowgirl sex routine had addressed some of his control needs, he longed to be still more pliant and to be taken in even more ways by Laurie, for her pleasure alone. His only relief was to touch himself. He masturbated shuddering to a climax while imagining being demanded oral sex by Laurie and being made to lick and satisfy her until she came several times. He visualized her sitting on his face and coming by rubbing herself on his mouth and fucking his face like she now fucked his cock. In the depths of his imagination he wanted Laurie to demand that he please her orally in public places like movie theatres and dance clubs and craved the humiliation of being seen licking and satisfying her. But, Laurie seemed to be quite content with their pedestrian sex routine.

This, however, changed quickly. Within a week, Laurie not only understood what made Michael happy but also found that satisfying Michael pleased her physically and emotionally and really spiced up their sex lives.

All of this started on a Summer Monday evening when Laurie and Michael bumped into her college friend Diane at their favorite restaurant. Laurie loved the Italian restaurant on the corner of their street. As she had come home late from work, they had decided to eat there. Laurie was still in her business suit. It had been a long hot day and she felt sticky but as it was late, she decided to shower and change after dinner. Michael had spent his day indoors painting and was in his torn jeans and a loose cotton shirt.

Diane was Laurie's roommate from her sorority days. Diane apparently was here in town on business. Having just finished her dinner meeting, Diane was leaving to get to the airport when they ran into her as they entered the very same restaurant.

Diane was a statuesque brunette who could pass for an Italian or Spanish lady. Over 5' 10" tall, Diane looked even taller with her strappy black stilettos. She was in fantastic physical shape and her elegantly cut expensive black pant suit seemed molded to her body and showed off her great assets. Even late in the day, her face was made up flawlessly with dark red lips and heavily done-up green eyes. Her nails were long with matching dark red polish. Her glossy black hair was styled in a sleek pulled back updo.

Michael watched as Laurie and Diane hugged and talked a mile a minute catching up. Luckily for Michael, Laurie was engrossed in the conversation as he could not help staring at Diane. Diane was everything that Michael desired in the deep darkness of his imagination. He longed in his imagination for a woman just like Diane to take control of him and his cock immediately grew hard thinking of what sex with her would be like. Laurie insisted that Diane at least join them for a drink. Diane looked at her watch and agreed to spend a half-hour with them before heading off to catch her flight back to San Diego.

When they were being seated in a booth at the back, Diane slipped into the seat next to Michael while Laurie faced them both. Diane insisted on ordering champagne to celebrate their impromptu meeting. The fizzy alcohol along with empty stomachs made Laurie and Michael tipsy quickly and the conversation flowed easily.

Soon the conversation came back from the college days to the present. It seemed that Diane had done extremely well after graduating and having sold her company, she had just retired to San Diego. She was here to finish up her last meetings with her investment advisors before preparing for a month of holiday and then a long trip to Australia.

While they were talking, Diane's hand casually fell on Michael's thigh and stayed there. Her hand felt strong and in control and with the alcohol numbing him, Michael did not say anything about it. Diane then started asking Laurie about Michael, speaking about him as if he was not at the table with them. The glasses of champagne they had consumed made their conversation even cruder and Diane asked Laurie if Michael was good in bed. Laurie blushed but told Diane that Michael's cock was the biggest she had ever had and that she loved riding him hard cowgirl style. By this time, Diane's hand had found its way to Michael's crotch to press on his now stiff erection. She then began gently rubbing him through his pants. The frank conversation about their sex life and Diane's hands stroking him made Michael as hot as he had ever been in his life.

Diane asked Laurie if Michael pleasured her with his mouth and tongue and learnt to her astonishment about Laurie and Michael's prudish routine. Diane then raved about the pleasures a woman experiences when her man lavishes her with oral attention. Diane went on to suggest that Michael looked like someone who could be well-trained to please Laurie in many ways with his mouth and more. Laurie grew hot and attentive. She reflected that sex with Michael had become boringly routine and she missed their college days when they had both enjoyed their sorority sisters orally. The alcohol made her admit that she longed to have Michael do whatever she wanted and to serve her sexually. She felt that Michael needed to be more compliant to her needs and grow as her sexual partner. She would love it if Michael could be like one of her sorority sisters. Michael nearly came upon hearing all of this from Laurie. He felt now that his desires were finally going to be answered.

Diane then made a remarkable offer. She said that she would be glad to help her sorority mate Laurie with her sex problem. She insisted that Michael be her guest for a week in San Diego so that she could train him to completely please Laurie. During the later part of the week, Laurie could fly down as well and join her in San Diego to complete Michael's training. She assured Laurie that if Laurie and Michael followed her instructions explicitly it would make Michael a very compliant and satisfying partner for Laurie. She said that she would be glad to personally conduct most of the training and bring in her close San Diego friends to extend Michael's experiences in satisfying Laurie.

Without even talking to Michael, Laurie immediately agreed to let Michael fly down to San Diego to be trained by Diane. Diane promised to email Laurie her instructions early in the morning and said that she would meet Michael at 2pm tomorrow at San Diego airport. With that Diane squeezed Michael's cock hard one last time. As he looked at her in a little shock she let his cock go, grabbed his ponytail and kissed him saying that she look forward to having him serve her this week. She then reached into her handbag and gave Laurie a small plastic bag and said that her email instructions would help explain what to do with it and how to prepare Michael.

After Diane left, they eat their dinner quickly and quietly, flush with the excitement of the recent conversation and at what was to come later that week. After she paid the check Laurie grabbed his hand and walked quickly home to their apartment. Michael was apprehensive about Laurie's promise to have Diane train him and he very much wanted to talk to Laurie about this. However, he sensed Laurie's mood and kept quiet in order not to get her upset. He hoped that in the morning she would be her usual self and he could get her to reconsider.

That night their sex was extra intense. Michael was the initiator for their love making and usually took the lead when they prepared to go to bed. Tonight, however, the strange dinner conversation and the unease over the San Diego trip dampened his drive and he prepared to go to sleep instead. But the excitement from the dinner conversation had awoken Laurie's need for sex. She took the lead by grabbing Michael and nearly ripping off his loose shirt. She then pulled him into the bedroom while rubbing his cock. Eagerly she helped him out of his pants and boxer shorts and squeezed his cock hard with her fingers. Laurie quickly took her clothes off and he could clearly see that she was wet with excitement. She pushed him down flat on the bed. By now Michael's cock was stiff from seeing her need. She rode him in the usual cowboy style but again everything was not as always. Very quickly she came twice from all her built-up excitement. But she did not stop. She continued to ride him hard even after his own intense ejaculation spurted inside her. Her need was still not satisfied. Her legs clenched him hard and she pressed herself on his slowly softening cock and his fingers that were still rubbing her clit. She used her hands to brutally squeeze his nipples and said that she looked forward to having Diane train him well so that she would be able to use him in every way to please her completely. Hearing her say this and seeing her forcefulness with him, made him shoot into her one more time just as she shuddered to her third climax of the night.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers