Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 02

Story Info
Laurie sends Michael to Diane & his training begins.
2.4k words
4.2
33.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

Michael slept late soundly exhausted from the dinner conversation and the intense love making of the previous night. When he woke up it was nearly 9am and Laurie had already left the bedroom. After he dressed and went downstairs he found Laurie engrossed in front of the computer. She turned around when she heard him and said that she had received her email instructions from Diane and intended to send him as agreed to San Diego today. She said that the instructions were very specific and she would be making sure he followed them before putting him on the noon plane.

She grabbed him and took him upstairs to the bathroom and asked him to step into the shower stall. He quickly undressed and complied. She took her leg shaving kit and proceeded to lather and carefully shave his cock and balls as well as his ass clean of all body hair. Despite his squirming, she did a good job and his genitals were as soon as smooth as her skin. Michael nearly came with her rough handling of him and she had to squeeze his balls hard to get him to calm down. She took off her clothes and ran the shower. She asked him to turn around so she could wash him all over. She rubbed the bar of soap all over his ass crack and his cock brutally cleaning his nether regions of the shaved hair. She also made him shampoo his hair well. She rinsed him off and pushed him out of the shower. Then she asked him to dry himself and shave off all his facial hair so that his face would be baby smooth. While he took him time shaving, she got dressed, stepped out and came back with the same small plastic bag that Diane had given her last night. Laurie took something out of the bag, came up behind him grabbed his cock and balls and put a black cock ring on him before he could react. She then pulled the adjustable ends and tightened them until the cock ring squeezed his cock full and tight. She then wrapped his neck with a small black leather collar that was also from the bag.

She rubbed Michael all over with her own sweet smelling body lotion paying special attention to his swollen cock and his ass. The lotion felt slippery but soothing on his tender shaven regions. She brought him his loose dark leather pants and a transparent gauzy black shirt that she sometimes wore when they went out. The shirt fit him well as he was small framed and she was about the same size. But she did not give him a camisole or an undershirt to wear below the see-through shirt and his nipples could be clearly seen in the light. She brushed back his protests about not wearing any underwear either and told him that she was following Diane's instructions and did not care what he thought about all of this. His engorged and ringed cock pushed up the crotch of the leather pants and rubbed against it. Luckily it was loose and his erect state was not so obvious.

She then dabbed his neck and ears with her night musk perfume and even applied a bit of light makeup to his clean shaven face. She took a generous amount of her styling gel and applied it all over to Michael's still wet hair and pulled it back in a severe and slick ponytail. With his smooth hairless face, slicked and pulled back hair and the outfit Laurie had picked out, Michael looked stylish and very androgynous. Michael was sexually excited at being controlled but was also nearly in tears at her tough treatment. Seeing that he looked so different in the mirror aroused him but also increased his unease at what was to happen this week. Laurie found Michael's new look sexually desirable and gave him a quick kiss on his mouth as she groped him. Her sexual interests in Michael were definitely stimulated with his new appearance. However, her watch alarm told her there was no time for anything more and they needed to get to the airport fast.

It was nearly 10:30am and Laurie bundled him into the car and drove quickly to the airport. She gave him a slip of paper printed with the ticket she had booked this morning and bundled him off on the noon flight to San Diego. Laurie kissed him hard as he left and asked him to obey Diane completely for the sake of their love and said that she would be look forward to being with him later that week.

After quickly passing through the security check and getting on the plane, Michael felt shy and conscious that everyone was looking at him. He was wearing Laurie's semi transparent shirt with very short sleeves that exposed his slim arms. The shirt definitely did not look like something out of a men's store and not wearing anything underneath made him more embarrassed. The makeup on his now smooth shaven face and his gelled back ponytail made him feel very different inside. His loose leather pants were rubbing sensuously against his smooth cock and ass making him excited. He rather liked the rubbing sensation but his erotic new appearance unsettled and somewhat excited him.

He quickly took his seat in first class and ordered a vodka tonic to settle himself. In about ten minutes the drink had eased his discomforts and emboldened him to imagine what was to come later that week. His cock grew harder as his dark desires came swimming back in – could they become real this week? His nipples hardened in anticipation and he felt that they would burst through the thin gauze of his shirt. After one more drink he felt mildly disconnected with the world and the butterflies in his stomach seemed to go away, but he still buzzed with anticipation. He was now looking forward intensely to serving Diane and could not wait to pleasure her with his mouth. The flight touched down in San Diego. He quickly went to the rest room on the plane and then cleaned his cock in the sink after using the mouthwash to rinse. His image in the bathroom mirror again startled and excited him as he appeared to be a beautiful boy with his makeup, hairstyle and his gauzy feminine shirt.

As he stepped out and walked through the exit his excitement grew and his cock hardened. He imagined Diane as he had seen her last night and his cock embarrassingly tented his leather pants and his nipples crested the gauze shirt.

"Michael," said a commanding voice. The voice stopped him suddenly as Diane stepped forward from the side to greet him. As he extended his hand to shake hers, she instead grabbed his shoulder and pulled him close to kiss him. Realizing this he leaned over to meet her half way but as he did so she grabbed his face and pulled it unto her. Her height made him tiptoe and he felt vulnerable. Her mouth opened the instant their lips touched, and her tongue was in his mouth taking command of him. It was a strange feeling for a man, to be kissed this aggressively. Usually men do the kissing, and this passive state with Diane enthralled Michael. He definitely knew then that this week would be special. With the drinks he had had on the plane and the constant anticipation and sexual tension, he was still a bit disoriented. Diane explored him with her tongue as her hand used his slick ponytail to pull his head back to make it easy for her to ravish his mouth. His hardened cock strained against the cock ring threatening to burst. She felt his arousal and quickly used her hand to squeeze his balls. The sudden pain helped him from coming. She then grabbed his arm by the elbow and pulled him along with her to the parking structure.

It was then that Michael finally looked at her in full. He saw a vision of dominant desire. She was in a very short cream leather skirt. Her long legs were encased in black stockings and strappy gold sandals. She wore a black lace corset top that pushed up her beautiful breasts and nearly threatened to expose her nipples. Her glossy hair was still pulled up and away from her face but now was in a heavy ponytail with a golden clasp. She wore large golden chandelier earrings and a heavy gold necklace. Her face, eyes and nails were very well made up like last night but this time the lipstick and nail polish were deep purple. She looked like a perfect goddess.

They went up the elevator to the top floor of the parking structure that was nearly empty of cars and walked to the waiting gleaming black limousine. The chauffer who came to meet them was immaculately attired in a grey uniform with a matching peaked cap. He was a large black man with very dark complexion. The chauffer opened the door for Diane and then looked at Michael. Michael's insides quivered and nearly became jelly as he felt the intense gaze of the chauffer. Diane sensed this and pushed Michael against the closed front door of the limousine. She roughly frenched Michael as she used her hands to open Michael's leather pants. Her hands freed his now engorged cock. Her tongue raped Michael's mouth and her body pressed Michael against the car. The smooth hand stroking plus the sexual excitement of the day quickly brought results. Even as Michael saw the chauffer looking at him and felt the humiliation of being watched, he could not help his body nearing release. Diane also felt that he was ready and moved herself to the side while scrapping her fingernails under his sensitive cockhead. With a groan Michael shot his come all over the floor of the garage. Diane let him go and stepped into the open rear door. The chauffer pushed Michael's wet and deflating cock back into his pants and pulled him up from the car. The chauffeur's hands groped Michael backside as he helped him to the other rear door. Michael could feel the bulge in the chauffeur's pants press into his back as he was helped into the car. He did not know what this meant and the butterflies in his stomach fluttered again.

The limo quickly went on the freeway and drove North past the busy traffic. As they drove, Diane wanted to start Michael on his training. She was also hot from the recent excitement and wanted some immediate relief. She pulled Michael towards her and then pushed him down to kneel on the floor of the limo in front of her. She spread her thighs and pulled his face by his ponytail towards her. "This is your first lesson in really pleasing a woman," she said, "Show me you can do it." Michael's spent cock twitched as he smelt her wonderful musky aroma. He realized that he was finally going to do what he had always dreamt about. His eyes gazed eagerly at what lay between her spread legs. She was not wearing any panties and Michael could see clearly that she was glistening with excitement. She pulled up her short skirt so he could see her crotch in his entirety elegantly framed by her black stocking tops. It was lightly sprinkled with soft black hair. He surged forward longing to worship her. At that moment, Michael had a strange feeling that he was being observed. He looked around at the chauffer and could see that the chauffer had the rearview mirror adjusted to watch him kneeling at Diane's feet ready to eat her. This coupled with the chauffeur's observation of his earlier sexual release in Diane's hands added to Michael's embarrassment and perversely to his sexual intensity.

Diane sensed Michael's hesitation and grabbed his face. Her hands pushed Michael's face into her sweet cleft. His mouth licked at her nether lips like a thirsty soul. He lapped up her juices marveling at how tangy and sweet they were. He extended his tongue and proceeded to push it in and out of her as if he were fucking her with it. She growled as if pleased with his actions. He then licked his way to the top of the opening and pressed his tongue on her hood. Her clit extended itself like a very small cock as he used his lips and tongue to lavish attention to it. He kissed and sucked her clit slowly enjoying the experience and wanting her to also enjoy it. Needing a faster pace from Michael, she grabbed his ponytail to push his face up and down on her clit, fast. Michael was ecstatic at the experience of having his face finally fucked by a woman completely in control. He quickly used his hand to undo his partially closed pants and freed his now erect cock. He stroked himself with the same quick tempo as her face fucking even as he tried his best to suck and lick her clit. Even more juices filled her slit and his mouth as she strained to come under his attentions and the rubbing up and down of his face. Her hands holding his hair twisted the ponytail and pressed hard on his head seeking to drown him in her pussy. Michael's head could now no longer move of its own accord as she furiously continued rubbing his face up and down on her clit using his nose and mouth as her fuck toy. Finally with a muffled scream she pushed his face deep into her slit and erupted with even more juice than he had thought possible. His face and neck were completely drenched as was the car seat. Her release was the key for Michael to press his cock and bring himself off and gave a powerful spurt on the floor of the limousine. A pleasing smell of sex pervaded the limousine. Michael red faced and drenched collapsed on the floor of the car at her feet as she calmly rearranged her clothes and wiped herself clean with a box of wet tissues. She began adjusting her makeup with her compact as if nothing had happened.

A few minutes later the chauffer announced that they were entering La Jolla and would be driving up into their estate shortly. Diane grabbed Michael's ponytail, pulled him back onto the seat and cleaned his cock and leather pants off the come. She kissed his mouth and licked his face, getting a taste of herself before wiping him clean. "Welcome to San Diego," she said. "In a couple of days you are going to be so different and exciting for Laurie," she added.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers