Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael is readied & meets Laurie at the airport.
2.4k words
4.24
20.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

It was past seven in the morning when Michael woke up. The sun was up and the room glowed with the light from outside. The sheets around him had slipped away in the night and he saw that he was sleeping with Diane. He felt Diane's arm around him and her soft form pressed to his back keeping them both warm. He turned around his head and raised himself to look at her sleeping body. Her glossy hair was loose and all over the pillow and even without any makeup, she still looked like the goddess he had first seen at the restaurant. The negligee she wore hardly covered anything and being close to her, he could easily see most of her breasts and her slit. The nightie he wore did not do much better for coverage. It had slipped up over his waist and he could see his morning erection pushing up against the pillow next to him. He realized that he had not come last night despite the intense love making. Seeing Diane's sleeping body increased his ardor.

He felt that he should wake her up in a very special way. He disengaged himself from under her arm very gently and proceeded with his plan. He turned around facing her and moved himself down. He then eased her on her back and plied one of her legs open so that she was sleeping with her crotch in a very accessible position. He then moved himself between her legs and began applying his mouth to her pussy softly and sensuously.

He began kissing the puffy cleft. He then licked her lips slowly on the outside and tasted the salty dried juices from last night's excitement. He moved his hands under her bottom to pull her even closer to his mouth. Even in her sleep, Diane quivered at the first touch of Michael lips on her slit. Her womanly aroma wafted through his nostrils. Using his fingers, Michael now gently moved her lips apart opening them. The slit was now slowly filling with moisture. Still fast asleep, she looked very vulnerable with her pussy his for the taking and pleasuring. Using the tip of his tongue he licked her inner lips from bottom to top, in slow strokes, savoring her sweet fluids. He marveled at her taste and took his time enjoying the view of her silky folds in the early morning light.

His tongue slowly teased open her clitoral hood, exposing her still dormant clit. With a little licking attention from just the tip of his tongue, he was rewarded with signs of life. Slowly, her nubbin rose and pushed against his tongue seeking satisfaction. By now Diane's sleeping body was moving sensuously, enjoying his attentions. She began moaning softly raising and moving her hips and trying to push her slit more into Michael's attentive mouth. He continued licking her clit with his tongue over and over at a faster pace, driven by her now continuous gasps of pleasure. He then sucked her clit with his lips enclosing it while still licking it back and forth. Satisfied that he had let her feel his pleasure on her clit, Michael lowered his head and drove his tongue straight into her vagina, as deeply as he could and used his fingers to rub her clit. Michael's face was becoming wet from her secretions. There was no holding back. Michael continued to fuck her with his tongue so rapidly that his tongue and jaws became tired. His fingers continued to stroke and press her clit at a steady pace. She was now groggily awake and bucked her hips wildly as she tried to push his tongue further into her. When her breathing became quick and fast, Michael sensed that her release was near and did not change the pace of his fingers on her clit. He was right—she screamed in ecstasy before she slowly came down after her climax.

With that orgasm, Diane was wide awake and she looked down gratefully at Michael. "Thank you for a wonderful wake-up present," she said. "You did such a fantastic job in licking me that I almost want a repeat performance right away. You are excelling beyond any training that I can give you. Laurie is so lucky to have you do this to her every day." She gently caressed Michael's hair and hugged him.

Diane of course both saw and felt Michael's large erection pushing against her. Normally she would have helped him come with her mouth or hands to reward him for the pleasure he had just provided her. However, she knew that today Michael's desire needed to be saved for Laurie. She wanted him in full sexual heat all day so that he would be extraordinary with Laurie. So, she playfully gave his stiff cock a slap and told him that he would not have any release today until late this evening. Michael groaned and pushed at her in frustration. He had really wanted to make love to Diane with his cock.

Diane again summoned Sophia by phone. This time, it took more than ten minutes for a knock on the door. Sophia came in along with the maid carrying a breakfast tray. The aroma of hot coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and warm chocolate croissants filled the room. Sophia was of course surprised, and a little bit jealous, that Diane had spent the night with Michael. She also observed Diane's flushed look and the messed up bed and guessed that she must have already enjoyed Michael that morning. However, seeing Michael still a little erect, she was not entirely sure.

Diane told Sophia to take Michael to the spa and get him ready. She instructed Sophia to make sure that Michael did not have any sex all day and warned her to keep her hands to herself. Laurie was coming in to the airport at 4pm and she needed Michael all ready by then. Sophia took Michael by the hand and walked him out. Diane saw them leave and decided to sleep a bit longer.

Sophia again took Michael to the large bathroom upstairs. She asked him to use the facilities first and went out. In a little while, she came back in with two enema bags. She asked Michael to bend down and use the nozzle to fill him up. The warm liquid gushed into him and once again he felt the fullness. Sophia said that given last night's activities, she was using an antiseptic mixed with the Epsom salt mixture that she warmed up. She hoped that it would help clean up everything. There seemed to be more liquid inside him today and Michael started to feel very cramped soon. Sophia made him wait until he felt that he would faint with the cramps. Then she let him relieve himself. Just after her had done so, she had him bend over again for the second bag with pure water. This time he felt the time pass quicker and ran over to relieve the liquid from his bowels. All clean inside, she then made him take a quick shower insisting that the spa would do the rest. She dried him off, brushed his hair a little and gathered it up in a big barrette. He was given pink terry shorts and a matching sleeveless hooded terry top to put on. The shoes were little white beach sandals.

They took Sophia's yellow convertible and drove out to La Jolla. The spa was an elegant two story building discretely located near the waterfront shopping area. Sophia drove up to the door and the valet opened the door for both of them. They entered the warmly lit foyer. Within a few minutes, Michael was in a small cream colored room with soft music playing. Sophia spoke in whispers to the spa manager who nodded briskly. Sophia gave him a peck on his cheek and told him that they would take care off him at the spa and that she would be back with his outfit this afternoon before they go off to the airport.

The rest of the day was one of thorough relaxation for Michael. The spa attendants undressed him and went through the menu of services. All over waxing removed any remaining body hair by the roots. After a long and soothing massage, the cramps and stress of the rough sex faded away. Then his body went through herbal mud wraps to soften the skin and shape his figure. They helped tighten and define his hips and ass. After this came a facial to erase the tiredness. It was lunchtime so he eat a light salad with tuna and drank some seltzer water. With his skin now ultra soft, smooth and silky, they helped him into a short soft robe and took him to the salon upstairs.

Once seated in the salon, stylists descended to work on him. The color expert decided to work in a deep auburn shade to replace the dirty brown of his hair. She added dark and light highlights for depth. The intricate color work took almost two hours. During the same time, his nails were trimmed and manicured. Now short but noticeable nails adorned his fingers so they looked elegant in clear nail polish and gloss.

Before the stylist could cut his now colored hair, the eyebrows were plucked to a thin nice arch that matched the shape of his face and framed the large brown eyes. The hair stylist's focus was to help enhance natural body and look terrific both when arranged around his head and when pulled back into a ponytail. She added wispy bangs and then went to work setting his hair with large curlers. Fifteen minutes later his hairstyle was done. As there was still time, the stylist also helped put on his makeup. She used a light foundation and lots of pink in defining his cheeks and lips. Soft pink lipstick, dark eyeliner and darkened lashed with pale blue eye shadow helped complete his look. His face looked ready for meeting Laurie and for the evening after.

Just then Sophia came in with the outfit. She exclaimed when she saw him but as it was almost 3pm she asked him to put on the clothes quickly. He took off his robe and as he was about to start, she asked him to turn around and helped push in a medium sized butt plug. Sheer nylon thigh high stockings went on first and she adjusted the seams so that they were straight. She then pulled on and fastened a soft cock restraint in white onto his cockring and used the strings around his waist to secure his cock between his legs. The white strings split around his ass cheeks and tied up in front of his waist. She helped him put on a silky white V-string panties with the gold clasp at the back for quick release. The white Capri pants then went over this to complete the bottom. They were made of soft fine cotton and were looser than typical. The material was very thin and was quite transparent in the light. It did not have clasps or buttons. The crotch had larger that usual seams that overlapped but without any buttons. The waist was secured by a string tie. Next she helped him put on a thin black frilly blouse with cap sleeves. The blouse had several ties up front that fastened it and she left a few of the ties on top open. The blouse ended above his waist leaving bare skin showing. With white low-heeled strappy sandals on his feet, he was ready for meeting Laurie.

The floor length mirror revealed an absolute vision. He looked like a very pretty woman with a slim boyish figure. His new auburn hair and makeup made him look sophisticated yet very sexy. He could not help thinking of himself as a girl eager to please Laurie. The butt plug inside him gently reminded him that he wanted Laurie to experience him in the same way as Susan and Diane did last night. He adored his new look and felt that his outside finally closely resembled how he felt inside.

They went downstairs and the limo with Diane was waiting to pick them up. As it was almost 3:30pm so they scrambled in and took off for the airport. Promptly at 4:15pm they were waiting at the arrivals area. Diane, Sophia and Michael looking stunning in their outfits. Quite a few men walking by gave low wolf whistles and some even whispered crude comments to them. Michael felt butterflies in his stomach. He was a little scared that Laurie may not like his changed appearance but was also eager for her to see his new look. Within minutes arriving passengers started exiting the airport.

Laurie walked into the exit lounge still feeling apprehensive at what might have happened to Michael. Immediately after she had bundled him off to San Diego, she had become remorseful at what she might have done. She loved Michael. He was hers and she wanted him to be happy. She was a little torn between her need to safeguard Michael and her innate desires that had sprung out into the open. After Diane's restaurant conversation and the intense sex that night, Pandora's Box had opened and she realized that she wanted Michael suppliant to her needs. She wanted him to pleasure her in more and different ways. Her dominant sex needs had been awakened and she now wanted him in the worst way. All yesterday and last night she had used her fingers several times to bring herself off thinking about how Michael would be serving her. She wanted to take him again badly. She could not help thinking of how Diane might have trained him and how he might have been used by her.

Laurie saw them the same instant that they saw her. She was hailed by Diane and went over to her immediately. She saw the two women next to Diane but for an instant she did not recognize Michael. Then she realized that the beautiful girl in the Capri pants was really Michael. Her heart leaped and she immediately went to him. Michael was ecstatic at her attention. He knew that she liked his new appearance from her facial expression. He fell into her arms and raised his face to hers. She kissed him on his mouth, held him close and started to enjoy the slim and pretty body that was hers to take. Michael melted in her attentions. He was so relieved and happy that he felt wonderful in her arms. His hopes rose thinking that she may also like him pleasing her in every way he had learned.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers