Michael Myers Cuckold

Story Info
Jamie Lee Curtis and I making Michael Myers a cuckold.
1.1k words
2.68
10.7k
9
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

Horror Movie Fuck Parody

"Thanks for coming over James. It's great to see you again Big Daddy." Jamie Lee Curtis hands me a glass of champagne and sits on her sofa next to me, her legs crossed, slowly swinging back and forth. She sips her champagne, and gives me a seductive smile... her wet, red lips kissing that glass in such a sexy, come hither type of way.

I look across the room, and see Jamie Lee's movie brother Michael Myers, in a his horror movie villian glory... black jumpsuit, and his iconic Halloween mask.

I knew why I was there. Jamie Lee and Michael have a unique relationship. It's a femdom relationship. Jamie Lee is a horny slut, and she loves to dominate guys... and gals.

Jamie Lee and I are friends from way back. She knows about my porn career, and my "side activities."

I make custom porn videos... pretty much anything goes... if you have the dough. I was there to film one for Jamie Lee. She looks at me, intense lust in her eyes. Jamie Lee puts her hand on my leg, and squeezes softly.

I look her over. Short gray hair. Small, black rimmed glasses. Skin tight, white, low cut blouse... white bra underneath. Very short... and tight... biege mini skirt and heels.

I reach over and cup her gorgeous, milf tits through her blouse. Jamie Lee grins, and licks her lips enticingly. She softly licks the rim of the champagne glass, as I grope her soft, mature cans.

"Mmmmmmmm...James...I want you to fuck me while Michael watches. Make him a cuckold...ISN'T THAT RIGHT YOU PUNK?" Jamie Lee looks across the room at her movie brother with a disgusted...femdom of fury...look. Michael lowers his head in submission.

It seems kinda weird...I'm a big Halloween movie fan...the original movies, not the Rob Zombie crap remakes. I decide to go with the flow and I immediately get into character.

I tear off Jamie Lee's clothes...leaving on her beautiful white bra. I pull her beautiful titties out of the cups and let them hang over.

A few minutes later, Jamie Lee is deepthroating my 14 inches of redneck cock meat. She's really into it. She's sucking the chrome off my cock bumper. Those lips of hers are dragging tightly up and down my super thick shaft...leaving red lipstick all over it.

I push her head down in my cock over and over...wanting her to puke. She does...puking all over my cock and balls. Jamie Lee gasps for breath when I release her head. She looks at me so fucking turned on by my oral domination of her.

I smacks her face. She licks her lips and smiles. I smacks it again...harder. She smiles again...bigger. "Look at your slutty sister bitch!" I look at Michael...my eyes showing my alpha male dominance over him. "She my slut...my fuck toy. Sit there and watch me use her for MY pleasure you punk!" Michael looks down in submission. He rubs his cock though his coveralls.

"James is a real man Michael...you're a punk...a pathetic little dick bitch! Come here and kneel down and watch a real man fuck me you bitch!" Jamie Lee orders Michael. He meekly obeys and kneels in front of us.

Jamie Lee climbs up on me...facing away...and shoves my massive dick up her mature, gray hairied and bushy, slutty cunt. We kiss as I play with her milk filled cans and she bounces wildly in my lap...her pussy tightly clenching my super sized cock. Jamie Lee's juicy cunt is stretched insanely wide around my bulldozing dick. I punch and pull her rubbery nipples...her milk shoots out onto Michael's mask. I smirk and laugh...spraying the horror icon turned cuckold with his movie sister's titty milk. Jamie Lee grabs his hair and smacks his masked face repeatedly...harder and harder.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSS!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!...lick his huge balls Michael...lick them good you worthless punk!" Jamie Lee screams out...squirting all over my massive cock invader. Michael sticks his tongue out and licks my balls as my cock pounds up Jamie Lee's tight and so fucking comfy, milf pussy. Jamie Lee smiles and bounces harder in my cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS...I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK JAMESSSSSSSSS!! Please my man Michael. James is my man. I'm his bitch...your our bitch!!" She blasts his face...smacking that creepy masked face really hard. Michael groans and sucks my balls. It was weird, but what the fuck . I'm banging Jamie Lee Curtis, so it's cool.

I reach my head around Jamie Lee and suck her milk dribbling titties as hard as possible. I drink down every fucking drop of tasty milk...leaving suck rings on her pearly white titties. Jamie Lee has awesome, C cup tits and perky nipples and I work them over so good...sucking, licking, biting, and sucking some more.

I drill her ass doggy style...she's bent over the sofa, spitting on Michael's masked face. "FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...POUND MY SLUTTY ASS DADDY!! WATCH HIM MICHAEL...WATCH A REAL MAN FUCK MY ASS...YOU ALWAYS WANT TO...BUT ONLY JAMES GETS TOO!! YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!!" Jamie Lee smacks Michael so hard he falls over.

Jamie Lee has Michael lay on the floor in front of of the sofa and jerk off while she rides my massive cock up her ass fro an hour. His head is between our legs. Jamie Lee is screaming in ecstasy and squirting repeatedly on Michael and the floor. She starts pissing all over his face...yelling at him...covering his creepy masked face and body in her warm, movie sister piss.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TAKE THAT PISS PUNK!!" Jamie Lee screams out at Michael...right as I ast my cum up her bouncing, hugely gaped, milf ass. FUCK IT FEELS GOOD!

I pull out and start pissing in Michael too. Jamie Lee loves it and holds my massive piss bazooka as it covers the horror movie superstar. "YEAH BITCH...take James' piss. YEAHHHHHHHHH!!" Jamie Lee taunts Michael.

Jamie Lee sucks me clean...she does so well, I pump a load of jizz down her hard sucking throat. She moans happily as she swallows every drop. I smacks her sweet booty and squeeze it hard as she gulps down my huge load of dick cream.

We agreed to meet up again, every week. We do all kinds of freaky shit. I fist Jamie Lee's ass while she spits in Micheals mouth. I piss in Jamie Lee's mouth while she rides Michael's and pisses in it. I love to pound Jamie Lee's sweet, milf booty while she drills Michael's with a huge strapon. We have a ball. My girl Jamie Lee knows how to make me smile. She can fuck with the best of em too. She loves me, my cock, my cum, and my piss. I film it all. We are gonna come out with a Michael Myers cuckold movie soon. OH FUCK YEAH! Gotta keep it fucked up and freaky. (Smiling with a 14 inch hardon).

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers