Michaela and David

Story Info
Intersex college girl finds support.
3.3k words
4.21
18.4k
28
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michaela was a basically normal twenty-three year old. In high school she had been a quasi-emo/scene kid, but in college found herself to be in the normal groove of most college kids. She was five foot five, less than a hundred and fifty pounds, and had an ass that literally every guy stared at; coupled with her 34 D's, and infectious smile she was never someone who had trouble finding a date, or a friend. But Michaela also had one major difference from any of the other girls she knew, she had been born with a penis. When she was born, her parents were told that they should decide if they were going to make her a boy or a girl, and to have corrective surgery immediately. Her parents however decline, and let Michaela make that determination when she grew older. It was actually fairly easy, Michaela's father was in the military and the family moved every three or four years so if at some point Michaela realized that she identified as male, then she would be able to live that way, and would avoid a lot of the bullying that would occur in school.

As she grew older, Michaela was ashamed of her penis, and had often considered corrective surgery, particularly as her breasts grew, and she received more attention from guys. While she considered it, Michaela never actually acted on the plan to change because while she identified as female, she also saw her penis as a part of her, and did not feel that surgical removal would actually make her happy, and more so, she feared it would make her feel less than complete.

After high school Michaela moved to New York to go to school. She loved the city, but when it came time to go to graduate school she realized the cheaper, more responsible, and better educational experience would be elsewhere. So Michaela applied, and was ultimately granted a position at a school in Ohio.

David was like Michaela, a fairly normal twenty-three year old. He and Michaela had gone to the same high school, and had been acquaintances but not friends while there. David was the third string quarterback, and an all around nice, but quirky guy. At six feet seven inches he had received a lot of attention for different spots on D-II football teams. Ultimately he took one and moved away from his hometown and attended a D-II school in Texas for college. After college David wanted to move back to the Mid-west and pursue a graduate degree in mathematics. He still had one year of eligibility left for school, and so he went looking for D-I programs that needed a quarterback and would give him the opportunity to play his final year. Ultimately, he ended up at a small D-I school in Ohio.

On the first day of graduate program orientation Michaela and David saw each other across the auditorium. After the first part of lectures the two found each other in the lobby of the building and started chatting. They were both fairly excited to have found one another, given that neither of them knew anyone else really. David knew the other football players, but that was still a new thing and they were feeling him out still. Likewise, Michaela knew a few people from around her neighborhood, but had only exchanged words with them a handful of times.

As the semester progressed Michaela and David became exceedingly close. Michaela went to all of the home games to cheer David on, and David in turn went to little concerts of unknown bands to humor Michaela. In December, after finals had ended they road tripped back home together, and had dinner a few times over the holidays.

After returning from semester break things were normal for a few weeks. But then, Michaela out of nowhere stopped talking to David. When David would call he got no answer. When he saw her on campus she just brushed past him. David eventually went and asked one of his teammates Nick about it. Nick and Michaela had gone on a couple of dates, and he thought if anyone knew what was up, Nick would.

Nick's response was that it was because she was a freak, and had a huge dick. Nick explained that he and Michaela had fallen asleep on her couch one night, and he wanted to wake her up and fuck, so he started by groping her breasts, and then slid his hand down her pants. Nick told David that he was surprised not to find a pussy, but a huge cock instead. Nick had apparently immediately jumped up, in the process waking Michaela, and had ran out of the house.

David grabbed Nick by the throat and asked who else Nick had told. When Nick replied no one, David warned him that if it didn't stay that way that he would cut Nick's dick off. Nick shoved him off, and in return David slammed Nick against a locker, and punched him in the jaw.

Immediately after this incident David hightailed it to Michaela's little rental house. He knocked on the door until Michaela finally opened it a crack and told him to leave.

"Nick told me what happened." David said. "I'm so sorry he did that to you, and I made sure he won't tell anybody about it. Please let me in, I'd like to talk to you, please."

Michaela finally relented and let him in. She was wearing the baggiest clothes that she could find in her house, and David just reached around and pulled her into a colossal bear hug.

"You're not a freak, you know that right?" He asked.

"Yes I am. Nick just confirmed what I've always been worried about." Michaela replied. "I've never let a guy see me without pants on. I've let guys play with my tits, and I've sucked their cocks, but I've always always always stopped them from seeing me without my pants on. It's weird, and I'm weird because of it, and-" David cut her off with a kiss on the forehead and then he tightened his hug.

"You are not a freak. You are absolutely wonderful." David said into the top of her head. "I don't care what you look like, or if you are genetically male or female, you identify as female, and have always been a gorgeous, smart, and all around wonderful woman to me, and nothing changes that at all, and especially not what Nick told me."

With that Michaela finally relaxed. She explained the whole background to David. How she was born with ovaries, and testicles. How she had always identified as female, but that her penis was such a part of her that she couldn't just "get rid of it." She told him how scared she always was of people finding out. She told him that she loved him. David was taken a back by the last few words. He held her close and told her he loved her too. The rest of the evening they hung out and eventually David and her crashed on her couch.

Without ever actually saying it they started dating, and one month turned into two, and the months rolled into a year. On Saint Patrick's Day of their second year of graduate school David broached the subject of sleeping together. Up until that time they had fooled around casually, and Michaela had sucked his cock numerous times, and he had been allowed to play with her tits, but just like all of the other guys before him he was not allowed to go below the waist.

Michaela said no. Flat out no. She told him that it really was not up for discussion with her and that she was just too scared, even with someone like David, who she loved and trusted, she couldn't do it. David said he accepted this, but had doubts about what would come next in their relationship. Over the summer he thought more about it, and decided that at the end of the day, this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

By the beginning of their third year of grad school David was ready to propose to Michaela. He set it all up, perfectly and asked her to marry him. She of course said yes, and in her own mind began planning her own surprise.

A week after he had proposed several of their friends planned a small celebration party for them. At the end of the night Michaela and David went back to her place and fell asleep. In the morning David awoke alone, a common occurrence as Michaela was an early riser and David was not.

David went out to the kitchen anticipating finding Michaela in there making breakfast. Instead he found her in a chair in the middle of the room completely naked.

"Come here." Michaela said in as seductive of a tone as she could muster.

David practically ran across the room to her. He immediately dropped to his knees and tried to swallow her cock in his mouth, she stopped him. She told him not yet, and instead stroked her cock in front of him. For ten minutes Michaela rubbed her monster of a cock, until finally tensing up, and coming right in David's face. David stared at her shocked for several minutes before wiping the cum off of him with his shirt.

"You're huge!" David exclaimed both in shock, and a little bit of embarrassment.

Michaela blushed, she knew she was larger than most guys. David was about average, a good six inches, and decent thickness. Michaela on the other hand was nine and a half inches long, and twice as thick as David. Michaela had sucked enough cocks to know that none of the guys she had been with came close to her in size.

Michaela bent over and kissed him before guiding his hand to her cock. She stood up and for the first time he realized she wasn't actually naked, but was actually in her four inch heels that made her thighs look like that of an amazon warrior. In his hand Michaela's cock was growing hard again.

"You can suck it." She said, as she put her hand on the back of his head.

David feebly tried sucking her cock. It was hard, both literally and metaphorically. David had always been a bit curious about sucking dick, but had never acted on it, so he had no idea what to do. And Michaela was a pro at it, and could swallow all of him without even flinching. To triple down on the problems she was so big that he couldn't get much past her huge cock head. Michaela was patient with him. Slowly easing more of herself into his mouth, giving him helpful pointers along the way. She started stroking the base of her cock while he swirled his tongue around the head of it.

After a few more minutes Michaela couldn't take it and started thrusting into his mouth, David began to gag but between his own willpower, and Michaela's hand on his head he wouldn't stop sucking until finally she tensed up, and shot a second large load down his throat. David gagged and sputtered as he tried to swallow all of it. Michaela leaned down and kissed him again.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked "I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of having my ass played with, I have a few toys that I use from time to time, but I have to really be in the mood for it, so if it's something you want do it now because I want it now."

David did not reply and instead just stood up and lead her by hand to the bedroom. She produced a bottle of lube from her bedside table and told him to be gentle. She also pulled out a small five-inch butt plug. She told him to use it or his finger first and get her loosened up.

For several minutes David stroked her cock and played with her asshole getting her ready for him. When she was really loosened he put lube on his own cock and slid it into her. She moaned and her cock twitched. David began thrusting into her gently at first, and then as she encouraged him on she got more and more into it. David couldn't last long inside of her tight asshole and blew his load after only a few minutes. He kept rubbing her cock, with his own softening cock inside of her until he felt her tighten more, then he slid out and put his mouth on her dick again. This time he swallowed the whole load without gagging at all. They laid in bed for the better half of an hour kissing and cuddling. David finally spoke

"You can fuck me sometime." He said shyly.

"I had planned on it." She replied.

David was amazed at how much her dick turned him on. Over the next two weeks whenever he was alone all he could think about was how it would feel inside of him, and how great it felt in his mouth. He went to a sex toy store one night and bought a small dildo to start warming him up for her. Every night after he left her house he would go home and fuck himself with it, so that he would be a pro for her. The biggest problem was that the dildo was nothing compared to her in size.

During those two weeks David asked only a handful of times to suck her cock. Each time she refused. She told him that she was getting used to it, but still needed more time. David said he understood, and it was hard to complain too much when the consolation prize was her lips on his own dick.

After almost a full month, David finally got his chance to pleasure her again. Michaela and David went out for a nice dinner, celebrating the end of midterms. Michaela wore what was definitively the sluttiest dress she owned. It gripped her ass tight, and accentuated her breasts to an almost painful degree. When David arrived at her house to pick her up Michaela could already see the outlines of his erection in his suit.

During dinner Michaela took every opportunity to lean over the table she could find. Every time she did so David's cock twinged inside of his pants. All he could think about was being fucked by her that night. He would have done nearly anything for the chance to do so. Michaela made dinner take longer by ordering desert, and an after dinner drink. David knew it was for his benefit, as she wanted to prolong torturing him.

On the car right back to her place Michaela unzipped his pants and stroked him off in the car. At a stoplight she leaned over the armrest between them and swallowed David's whole dick. He almost blew his load right then. When they got back to her place David was barely in the door when Michaela shoved him into it and started making out with him pressed against it. She led his hands to the zipper on her dress and he pulled it down. As he did so Michaela unbuttoned his shirt, and his pants and roughly pulled his pants and boxers down. Michaela then slid her panties off, and forced them into David's hand, so he could feel the spot of precum that had been building in them all night.

"I've been waiting to do this to you all day." Michaela told him.

David had no idea what she was talking about yet, until she thrust firmly onto his shoulders, and he kneeled down. Michaela was really hard.

"Suck my cock David. It hurts from being so hard, and I need you to give me the release I've been dying for."

As the words left her mouth Michaela thrust her cock into David's gapped lips. For ten minutes David sucked and licked Michaela's monster member. Finally Michaela forced all of herself down his throat and began vigorously throat fucking him. David put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled her in more. His practice had been paying off and he wasn't gagging as much this time. Eventually Michaela came hard and so much cum filled David's mouth that he literally couldn't keep it all in. He sputtered and coughed as some dribbled down his chin. Michaela slapped his face with her cock, and told him it was fun to make him a little dick-sucking slut.

Michaela leaned in and kissed David before leading him back to her bedroom. She told David to lay down on the bed, and as he did so, she walked into the bathroom. Michaela reminded David that he told her she could fuck him sometime, and that she was calling good on that tonight.

Michaela lubed David's ass thoroughly and then started with a finger, and then two working in and out of his hole. Each time she moved in David would moan and try to touch his cock. Each time he tried, Michaela stopped him. She told him that when she was fucking him, she would jack him off. For ten minutes Michaela loosened David up, and then, finally she rubbed lube on her own cock, and braced herself at the entrance to David's ass.

"How should I fuck you? Should I be gentle, or should I fuck you like a slut? I know you always told the other football players that you liked fucking chicks like sluts, do you want that favor returned?" Michaela asked him.

"Yes, baby, yes! I want to be fucked like your little slut. I've been preparing my ass for you, just so you could do whatever you wanted." He replied.

Michaela told him no amount of preparation would make him ready for this, and roughly forced her way into him. David cried out as she did it. He grabbed the bed sheets around him, and let Michaela pound away. After five minutes the pain subsided and David was beyond turned on. He loved watching her gorgeous tits bounce around as she pounded her cock into him. She was meanwhile doing a fabulous job of stroking his cock, never for so long as to make him cum, but long enough that he got really close.

After ten more minutes he was begging to come. Michaela told him that he could after she did. She held on only for a few more minutes before he felt her tense up, and her strokes become more rapid. Finally after one large thrust he felt his insides being filled with cum. He felt more than one load explode into him, and as he did he started to return in kind shooting load after load across his stomach and chest. Michaela slid out of him and collapsed onto his chest.

They both fell asleep in that position. In the morning they awoke, and Michaela told David to join him in the shower. While in the shower David felt her fingers probing at his asshole. He leaned forward slightly, and let her play a bit more. After a few moments he felt her using soap on his ass, and then her cock was pressing at his backdoor again. He begged for her cock to penetrate him, and so she did.

Michaela fucked David against the shower wall. While she did, she informed him that he probably would never fuck her again, and that if he got to it would only be on special occasions. He moaned that it was okay by him. He told her he loved her dick inside of him too much to care.