Michaela Gets It Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, kiss me." Michaela said.

Randi rolled over on her back and took a deep breath.

"Okay, let's kiss," she said.

Michaela laid on top of her partway and kissed her softly on the lips, That was the first of a series of kisses to give Randi a chance to get used to the idea of kissing a girl. Then Michaela gave her a short French kiss with her tongue partway in her mouth.

"Do you like that?" Michaela asked.

"Yes, your kisses are very soft, so different than a boy."

Michaela kissed her again, this time in earnest. She French kissed her with her tongue deep in her mouth, their tongues dueling in Randi's mouth. Randi's heavier breathing signaled she liked it very much. Michaela caressed Randi's arms and shoulders while kissing her. Randi responded by putting her hands on Michaela's shoulders and caressing softly. Michaela then rolled over on her back.

"Now you lay on me a bit and you take control and you do the kissing," Michaela said.

Randi laid about half way on Michaela and kissed her on the cheeks several times.

"You are so beautiful it's easy to kiss you," Randi said softly.

"Do you think my breasts are pretty? You've been looking at them from time to time. Why don't you kiss your way down and show them what you think of them?"

"Yes, your breasts are beautiful," Randi said, taking one in her hand and caressing it lovingly.

"Yes, squeeze them and feel the nipples. Do breasts not feel wonderful? Breasts are lovely to suck on also."

Michaela used the change in position to reach over and caress Randi's breast, tweaking her nipple and making her moan softly.

"Oh, that feels so good! I didn't know breasts could give so much pleasure. This is making me so hot!" Randi exclaimed.

Randi took a nipple into her mouth and sucked on it softly. She then turned to the other breast and did the same to it , squeezing it and sucking the nipple as if to see if they were both the same.

"Now let me do your breasts," Michaela suggested.

Randi slid up and let Michaela reach her breasts with her mouth. Michaela sucked the nipple deep into her mouth and squeezed the breast as if to get more of it into her mouth. She did the other breast that way then ran her tongue rapidly over her nipples, biting them lightly from time to time. Michaela looked at her and rubbed the backs of her fingers up and down across her nipples, causing them to bounce rapidly between her fingers.

"Do you like that?" Michaela asked.

"Yes, it feels wonderful! No one has ever played with my breasts the way you do!"

Randi bent down and sucked Michaela's nipples harder and squeezed them harder this time. She ran her tongue rapidly over the nipples and kissed the space between the nipples.

"That's it. Now you're getting the hang of it. Just do to me what you like to have done to you," Michaela cooed.

Randi's hand moved by a subconscious erotic caress and slid slowly down Michaela's stomach, across her mound and gingerly touched her pussy lips. When Randi realized what she had done, she sat up with a start and looked at Michaela then down at her hand.

"Yes, it's alright. You can play with my pussy if you want to. You can put your fingers all the way inside it and play with my clit, too, if you want to. It's all about you and discovering what you like now."

"Play with my pussy while I play with yours," Randi requested timidly. "I love the feel of your fingers there."

Michaela wet her fingers and reached down to find Randi's waiting pussy lips. She placed her hand on Randi's pussy in a way that her fingertips came directly in contact with her clit. After moving her finger up and down each side of the engorged little nub, her hand slip down for her fingers to find her birth canal. Randi was no virgin but she was tight from lack of use. Michaela had to push firmly to insert one finger into Randi's fuck hole even though she was wet as could be.

"Oh, god! Yes, right there!" Randi cried out. "Oh, yes!"

Michaela felt Randi's hand move down and fingers sought out her love canal. Without hesitation Randi inserted two fingers into the waiting fuck hole.

"Ah, so beautiful!" Randi exclaimed. "I like your pussy, Michaela."

"Let's do a sixty-nine now. It's much more comfortable than laying side by side like this." Michaela suggested. "You can be on top."

Randi got up on her hands and knees and swung around to swing one leg over Michaela, straddling her head. She stared at the leggy Swedish girl's shapely hips and shaved pussy lips for a moment. 'She's so beautiful,' she thought to herself. Feeling Michaela's fingers exploring her pussy and wanting to resume the action herself, she put her head between the girl's lovely legs. She stared at the pussy before her and studied the folds, the hood and clit prominently visible with the butterfly lips pointing the way to her love canal which was opened slightly from her fingers and with desire. Randi inserted her finger into the waiting love canal and watched her finger disappear into the pink folds only to watch it reappear when she drew her hand back.

"Oh, yes, Randi! That feels so good," Michaela exclaimed.

Michaela was studying the pussy before her with admiration. Though she had seen many a girl's pussy, she never got tired of studying them thoroughly. She stuck out her tongue and touched it to the hood and licked it up and down the length of it. She inserted a finger into the tight love canal and worked her tongue around the clit gently, sawing her finger in and out as she licked. She felt the muscles of Randi's love tunnel tighten up and relax and saw the butt hole wink at her as Randi began to cum.

"Ah, yes! I'm cumming, Michaela!" she uttered then moaned loudly as her hips bucked and gyrated in a intense orgasm.

Randi was engulfed by a sensual overload as her orgasm washed over her caused by Michaela's finger and tongue in her pussy. She inserted a second finger in Michaela's love canal and touched her tongue for the first time to a woman's pussy. Michaela tasted so sweet, as she knew she would, and the sensation of having her mouth on a pussy was so overwhelming she had another orgasm. She wanted to give Michaela an orgasm too, so she began to fuck her pussy with two fingers rapidly to try to make her cum. The fingers fucking her and her tongue licking rapidly on her clit soon brought Michaela to a wonderful, satisfying orgasm.

"Cum for me, Michaela. Come on, cum."

"Yeah, just like that! I'm going to cum, cum, cumming!" Michaela exclaimed.

The two girls wreathed together in orgasmic bliss, kissing, fingering, caressing, licking and moaning together.

"Do you still think life's not worth the effort?" Michaela asked.

After meeting you life is beautiful!" Randi answered.

"I'm so glad we met, Randi. You are fun to be with," Michaela said softly.

"Are you going to fuck Kyle?" Randi asked, sitting up.

"I don't know, maybe someday," Michaela answered truthfully? "Would you have a problem with it if I did?"

"No, - no, - not a problem," Randi stammered. "It's just that I - I - I'd like to be there, too - you know?"

Michaela took Randi's hand and held it warmly. Randi looked at her timidly, biting her lower lip. "Do you want Kyle to fuck you, Randi?" Michaela asked softly.

"Yes. - I've wanted him for a long time now, ever since puberty, I guess."

"Oh, Randi! You've been carrying that around with you for so long?"

Randi nodded her head and said, "Yes. That's one of the things that had me where I was before I met you."

"Does Kyle know?"

"Oh, no! At least, I don't think so. I've never told him anyway."

"Would you want me to talk to him about it?"

"Oh, gosh, what do you mean?! Are you saying you'd be willing to share him with me?!"

"Well, you saw him first," Michaela giggled. "But then, he'd have to share me with you, wouldn't he?"

Throwing her arms around Michaela's neck, Randi squealed, "Oh, yeah! I never looked at it that way! Oh, thank you, Michaela! Ooo, I love you."

"Hey, are we going to talk all night or make love some more?" Michaela chuckled.

"I don't ever want to stop making love to you!" Randi said. "But I do want to talk more about this when we get the chance. Okay?"

"We'll talk more about it, I promise. In fact, I'm looking forward to a threesome with Kyle and you myself now."

xoxoxo

***