Michaela Swenson

Story Info
Swedish girl brings a couple closer together.
10.1k words
4.44
35.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or over.

The persons, places, events, and bits of information in it are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

My intent in writing erotic stories here is not to win a Nobel prize but to entertain people. Please leave comments or feedback to let me know if I'm entertaining you. Thanks, everyone.

***

Michaela shut off the alarm on the clock radio and swung her feet off the bed with a groan. It wasn't that she didn't go to bed early enough, she just didn't sleep well. She tossed and turned all night because her mind was on her new job which she would be starting today. It was her very first job in her eighteen and a half years of life and she really wanted to do well.

The rest of the early morning hours went mechanically well, not requiring any special thought as she showered, put on her white bra, white panties, high- necked white blouse and a navy blue, mid thigh skirt, ate a bowl of cereal, brushed her teeth, brushed out her long, light blond hair, and kissed her Momma goodbye for the day.

She arrived for work ten minutes early and reported in to the office manager, a thirty year old woman named Edwena with black hair, brown eyes and a shapely body with just a few extra pounds distributed around her curves. Edwena told her of the duties she would be responsible for and presented her with a desk and computer to work on. Michaela thought she did rather well and was quite happy with herself for the first few days but began to feel something was not quite right.

Edwena's demeanor was cold and almost unfriendly though Michaela gave the job a hundred and ten percent and tried her best to please her boss, Edwena. But for some reason, unknown to Michaela, nothing she did seemed quite good enough. One day in particular after some unduly harsh criticism, Michaela went to the rest room and burst into tears. She couldn't help it, it had been building up for a month now and she had to let it out.

Before she finished crying and was able to compose herself, Edwena entered the rest room and went into a stall. By the time she came out, Michaela was able to compose herself except for a few sobs.

"What's wrong?" Edwena said while washing her hands, glancing at the crying girl.

"I try hard but I can never please you." Michaela said with her heavy Swedish accent.

"Don't be silly. I'm very pleased with your work, Michaela."

"Why, then, do you treat me like you do?" Michaela asked indignantly, completely composed now.

"I'm sorry, Dear. I'm going through some tough times and have a lot of stress to deal with." she said, her head drooping down with guilt. "Please don't take what I say or do personally."

"Well, sure, I'm made of stone," Michaela said sarcastically. "Everything should run off me like water."

"Look, I said I was sorry. - Let me take you out to dinner and try to make it up to you. Do you like seafood?"

Michaela looked at her boss straight in the eyes and could tell she wasn't a cruel person. She thought for a bit.

"Alright," Michaela said as she placed her hand softly on Edwena's hand. "I'd like for you to tell me what is wrong. I'd like to help you if I can."

"Yes, I believe you mean that, but I doubt if anyone can help me," Edwena said with the first smile Michaela has seen on her face.

*

They went to a seafood resturaunt with excellent food but it wasn't crowded so they could relax and take their time eating and talking at the table in the back.

"What is it that has you so stressed out then, Edwena?"

"I'm afraid I'm losing my husband," she answered. "He seems to have lost desire for me and is paying too muich attention to his new secretary."

"Well, but, did you confront him?"

"I didn't come right out and accuse him, but when I ask him why he doesn't want to make love as often as he used to, all I get is excuses," she said. "He says his business keeps him busy and tires him out. When I ask him about his secretary he says his new secretary is just another secretary."

"And that's not true?" Michaela shrugged.

"I know my husband. He has always had business problems to solve but they didn't hold him back in bed. His secretary is a different story. She is far from being just another secretary! She's young, pretty, sexy, and has a nice personality, just like you. I guess that's why I felt so uneasy around you, you remind me so much of her. I guess I'm jealous of all young, pretty girls because Eldon, my husband, is always checking them out. I'm sorry, Michaela."

"Well, you are pretty, and sexy, and have a nice personality, and you have more than just being young; you have experience with many things that people my age still need to learn," Michaela said, putting her hand on top of Edwena's.

"Dear, you're being too kind," Edwena blushed.

"No, I tell you the truth," Michaela said, squeezing the hand she was holding.

"Do you really think I'm pretty and sexy?" she smiled.

"Of course! What do you want me to do, put a make on you to prove it?"

"That's not what I was thinking but - would you? she squirmed. "I mean, would a young, beautiful girl like you possibly find me attractive enough to be interested in me?"

"I think you should talk to someone about your lack of self esteem. If you don't believe me, take me home with you and I'll show you," Michaela challenged.

Edwena finished the food on her plate, deep in thought, and drank the rest of the wine in her glass. She looked up and stared into Michaela's blue eyes. Her bottom lip quivered as she struggled with what she had to say next.

"I've never been with a woman, in fact, have never even considered doing such a thing. Have you, Michaela?"

"Oh, sure. Many girls in Sweden do that but we have boyfriends as well. In Sweden, people are more open about their sexuality than here. It's, as you say in America, 'no big thing'."

"You're a very sweet and beautiful girl, Michaela. Your little Swedish accent makes you so cuddly and loveable. You are so tempting and I do need something. It's been a while, you know? - Oh, god, what am I saying?!"

"I'll call Momma and tell her I'll be a little bit late getting home," Michaela said in a matter-of-fact way as she stood on her feet.

"You weren't lying when you said 'it's no big deal,' were you." Edwena said as she picked up the check.

"It's no big deal as long as we like someone."

"Well, I do like you, Michaela."

"I like you too, Edwena."

"I can't believe I'm actually considering this, the idea has always seemed repugnant to me," Edwena mused. "But you've changed all that somehow! I don't think that way now."

Michaela smiled, "That is good. For every negative there must be a positive or else there would be no electricity. Too many negatives is no good."

"Well, I'm still scared shitless about the idea. I just want you to know, If I back out at the last moment, It's me and not you."

"We can go to your house and talk some more. After that, - who knows?!" Michaela shrugged in a care-free way.

"Agreed!" said Edwena as she walked briskly toward the cash register.

*

The house was a nice two story home, not too big but well kept and comfortable looking. They sat down on a sofa in the well furnished living room. Michaela looked around the living room appreciatively.

"What time does your husband get home from work?" Michaela asked.

"He usually gets in at eight but he's out of town on business until Tuesday. That's one reason why I wanted to eat out this evening."

"You have a beautiful house!" Michaela exclaimed. "I like it very much."

"Thank you, Dear. It's one of the things I'll be saying goodbye to if my marriage comes to an end."

"Well, we have to keep your marriage from falling apart then."

"We?"

"Well, sure! You're my friend. I'd do the same for any friend." Michaela explained.

"You're sweet, but I'm afraid it won't be that easy. It's probably too far gone already."

"Well, the first thing we need to do is to renew your husband's interest in you." Michaela mused. "To do that, I think we need to work on your self esteem. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect your husband to?"

"I like myself as much as anyone! What are you talking about?"

"Yes, you like yourself, but do you love yourself? I've seen you in business clothes and you are always beautiful, but what else do you wear?"

"Well, I wear sweat pants and a sweatshirt when I work around the house or when I'm relaxing. I wear casual dresses other times."

"Show me." Michaela challenged.

Michaela followed Edwena up the stairs to the master bedroom, checking out the feminine curves in front of her as they went. Edwena had no reason to take a back seat to anyone regardless of their age as far as Michaela could tell. Her ass was round and jiggly and her legs were absolutely whistle bait.

"My wardrobe," Edwena said, swinging the folding doors to her closet open.

Michaela skipped the business clothing and went to the casual dresses. She browsed through them and pulled one out.

"My god, Edwena, is this a dress or a flour sack?!"

"Well, it's comfortable," Edwena giggled.

"Show me your underwear," Michaela requested.

"What?!" Edwena asked in surprise.

"Show me your lingerie, your special things as well as every day stuff."

"Oh!" Edwena giggled. "Top two drawers of my dresser."

Michaela looked through the unmentionables in both drawers then closed them, shaking her head.

"With a body as lovely as yours, you should be wearing things more revealing," Michaela suggested. "Your lingerie is pretty enough but looks to be about twenty years old or so. We need to do some serious shopping and find you some sexy things, not too revealing to make you look cheap but revealing enough to hold the onlooker's attention while wanting to see more."

"I'd love to go shopping with you! How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday," Michaela thought aloud. "That's perfect! We should get there as soon as the mall is open and spend the whole day. That way we can take our time and get you a sexy new wardrobe that will grab your husband's attention."

Edwena sat on the edge of her king sized bed and looked at Michaela dubiously..

"I sure hope it will work," Edwena said sceptically.

"Well, I can't guarantee anything but it will be a step in the right direction," Michaela said and sat on the bed beside her. "We could do a few other things as well."

"Like what?" Edwena said, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, confront the secretary for one thing."

"What, - just come right out and ask her if she's sleeping with my husband?"

"Sure! Just ask. The element of surprise will get more truth out of her than giving her time to think," Michaela said. "But remember, she's innocent until we can prove her guilty."

"And if Eldon is fucking her, I'll do the same thing as him!"

"What? You'll fuck his secretary, too?"

"No! I just mean two can be unfaithful as well as one."

"Now you've got the idea, so stop worrying about it so much. You've got a life to live of your own to live no matter what."

"Yes, I know, - but I want to do everything in my power to save my marriage."

"Of course, and that's what we're going to try to do," Michaela reassured her.

Edwena looked deeply into Michaela's eyes with a look of appreciation, almost love. Their heads moved together simultaneously and their lips pressed together for a brief kiss. Edwena's heart started to beat harder and a pain of an adrenalin rush shot in her back because of the five second contact. She began to tremble visibly. It was plain that if anything was going to happen, Michaela would have to take the lead. But Edwena wanted it to happen so badly at this point. That fact didn't get by the knowing eye of Michaela.

"Edwena, you're so tense! Here, let me give you a Swedish massage to make you feel better. 'Sooth the body and you sooth the soul,' my Momma always said. Do you have any baby oil?"

"No, no baby oil," Edwena said thoughtfully, "but I do have some olive oil downstairs in the kitchen."

Michaela followed Edwena down into the kitchen.

"If you have some towels, we'll spread them on the kitchen table. It looks good and sturdy for a massage."

"Towels? You mean you want me to undress?"

"That's usually the way you get a massage, but you can keep your panties and bra on to start if you want."

Edwena produced the olive oil and handed it to Michaela. Michaela removed the cap and warmed the oil up to slightly above body temperature in the microwave. Edwena spread the towels on the table and waited. When Michaela removed her shoes, blouse and skirt, Edwena followed suit. They eyed the lingerie that the other was wearing with appreciation for a brief moment. Edwena was wearing a white lace regular bra and white full sized panties. Michaela was wearing a matching orange set with an uplift bra and high-cut briefs.

"Turn so I can see how you look," Michaela requested.

Edwena did a slow spin with a sheepish grin on her face, it being the first time she let someone see her in her underwear beside her husband since high school. Michaela turned her back to Edwena and patted her ass cheeks playfully shaking her butt with a giggle.

"I always like to show a little bit of skin. You know how your mother always told you to put on clean underwear before you left the house in case you got in an accident or something? Well, I like to put on sexy underwear in case I get the chance to show them to someone."

Edwena chuckled and sat up on the table, enjoying the easy going, playful atmosphere..

"Lie on your tummy to start with," said Michaela ."Let's see if we can work out some of that stress and tension you have built up inside."

Michaela poured some oil in her hand. She started at Edwena's shoulders and massaged them firmly, then worked on each arm a little.

"Um, that feels so good, you really know what you're doing. Where did you learn how to do that?"

"My Momma, she is licensed to do massages. She taught me how," Michaela answered as she began to do the lower back. Her fingers paused at the bra strap on Edwena's back.

"May I?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. You're doing a splendid job."

Michaela unclasped the bra and Edwena raised up to toss her brassiere aside. Michaela reached around to unclasp her own bra and dropped it to the floor, then she rubbed Edwena's bare back from her shoulders down to the waistband of her panties and back.

"Wow! You're fantastic at that!" Edwena cooed.

Michaela moved down to work on Edwena's legs, doing first the thighs then the calves. When stroking the thighs, she was careful to stay away from the gusset of her panties though she came daringly close. Heavy breathing began to be heard in the room. Michaela wasn't sure if it was her own, Edwena's, or perhaps from both of them. Edwena raised her hips up as Michaela caught hold of the panties and slid them down Edwena's lovely legs, dropping them to the floor. Edwena parted her legs slightly, allowing the slit of her pussy to be barely visible. Michaela poured more oil on her hands and applied them solidly to the round, firm butt cheeks. As she worked on the smooth globes, she could see the pussy lips part slightly showing the dampness within.

"Oh, god, Michaela, don't stop."

Michaela tried to ignore the peeking inner lips showing the dampness of Edwena's sexual arousal so she could finish the massage.

"It's time to turn over now," Michaela said.

Reluctantly Edwena pushed up to turn herself over, turning timidly. When Michaela placed a towel over the bottom half of her body, she settled down comfortably on her back. Her breasts were truly magnificent to behold with brown, raised pointy areolas and darker brown nipples hardening with arousal making her breasts look like torpedo war heads. Michaela decided to reserve comment until the massage was over.

"Do you want another folded towel for under your head?"

Edwena raised her head as Michaela slid a folded towel under it for a pillow. Michaela massaged her shoulders and arms avoiding contact with her breasts for the time being, then moved down to her ribcage and stomach. Her fingers worked the feminine flesh beneath her hands expertly but her heart was full of desire for the beautiful woman before her. Edwena was becoming so sexually aroused that she almost cried out to beg Michaela to touch her breasts and her pussy in order to bring the release she was longing for. Then suddenly it happened - Michaela's hands moved farther up to just touch the bottom part of her breasts, then moved higher and higher on the delectable orbs until the hard nipples were caressed by her fingers.

"Edwena, your breasts are beautiful," Michaela groaned.

She covered the pointy nipples with the palm of her hands and squeezed the breasts lovingly. Edwena moaned and thrust her breasts forward to accept the soft caresses. The nipples hardened and extended even more as Michaela caressed the delectable orbs. The wonderful feeling of Michaela's fingers tweaking her hard nipples was replaced by an even more wonderful feeling. Michaela's warm, wet mouth engulfed the nipples and she sucked on them like a little child, holding and squeezing the breasts in her hands. Edwena watched as her pretty coworker suckled her beautiful breasts with an almost maternal bond.

"My pretty baby," Edwena cooed.

Edwena raised her head to see what happened when Michaela's hands left her breasts but laid back down and closed her eyes when she felt her hands on her legs massaging her thigh muscles. Each trip upward took Michaela's hands a little farther under the towel until her knuckles were grazing her soft, moist slit. Edwena found it hard to remain still and began to thrust her hips forward ever so slightly, timing her movement with the motion of Michaela's hands, moaning softly with unspoken delight as the knuckles probed the moist folds. Edwena's moans turned into whimpers signaling an approaching orgasm.

"Yes. Oh, yes!" Edwena whimpered.

Sensing the time was right, Michaela put the palm of her hand on Edwena's mound and thrust her finger between the waiting, moist butterfly lips. Edwena parted her legs wider in acceptance of the probing hand. Sliding her hand down, Michaela's finger found the entrance to the longing love canal and entered the warm wetness there. Edwena bucked her hips and with a loud groan, shuddered in a long, intense orgasm as the finger slid full length into her love canal. She laid still for a moment and basked in a post orgasmic glow.

"Oh, Michaela, Michaela! You've made me cum!"

"Have another one on me."

Michaela pushed the towel off Edwena, slid her own panties off, and inserted two fingers into Edwena's pussy which was covered with a coal black short patch of hair, thinner around the lips than on her mound. Edwena spread her legs and offered her body with abandon as two fingers fucked her willing pussy and a thumb circled her swollen clit. While Michaela's hand moved in Edwena's moist pussy, her other hand caressed the gorgeous breasts before her. While being beautifully fucked with two fingers, Edwena placed a hand on Michaela's lower back and slowly dropped it down to caress her bouncy butt cheeks, timidly exploring the beautiful curves. She so thoroughly enjoyed caressing another woman's ass cheeks for the very first time in her life, she wondered why she waited so long. Being bolder now and desiring more, she brought her hand around to Michaela's front and timidly caressed the pouting lips of her pussy. Michaela felt the soft touch of Edwena's hand on her pussy, so light it almost tickled.

"Yes, do it, Edwena. It's alright."

Edwena felt the pussy of her coworker with a bolder touch and found it as wet as she herself was. The unequaled eroticism of exploring the private parts of another woman's body for the very first time while being fucked by the two fingers of her young friend pushed her immediately over the top into a fantastic orgasm, moaning over and over that she was coming. Michaela grabbed the hand on her pussy and ground her hips against it, the fingers rubbing her clit, bringing Michaela to an orgasm of her own. Michaela froze until they came down from their orgasmic high.

simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers