Michaela Swenson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers

"Oh, my god, I never dreamed a girl could make me cum like that!" Edwena exclaimed.

"You made me cum, too," Michaela sighed.

"I made you cum? How?"

"Your fingers on my clit made me cum," Michaela said.

"Really? I never made a girl cum before!"

"Here, taste my pussy on your fingers then and remember your first time."

Michaela raised the hand she was holding and presented the fingers coated with her pussy juice to Edwena's mouth. Edwena licked her fingers timidly and smiled at the taste. She accepted her fingers as Michaela inserted them into her mouth. She gasped as she watched Michaela licked her own pussy juices from the fingers that were buried deep within her.

"Now, taste your own pussy on my fingers," Michaela said as she put her fingers into Edwena's mouth letting her suck them clean.

"You taste good, don't you," Michaela said. "Have you ever tasted yourself before?"

"Yes," Edwena confessed.

"So, you have wondered a little bit about girls then, haven't you?"

"Yeah, I suppose I was a little bit curious."

"Come on, let's go upstairs to your bedroom where we can get comfortable then. I want you to be completely confident about your own sexuality so you won't have any doubts when it comes to sex with your husband."

They hurried upstairs without bothering to dress and Edwena got on the king sized bed. Edwena smiled expectantly and held up her arms to invite her young lover. She gazed at the young girl, at her perky breasts with pink nipples, her smooth, flat stomach with a small stud in her navel, her hairless pussy lips swollen with desire, her long, lovely legs that begged to be caressed. Michaela laid down beside her pretty, dark haired friend and slung one leg between her spread legs. As she pressed her thigh against Edwena's crotch, she reached out and caressed her breasts while kissing her passionately. Edwena accepted the kiss gladly feeling her self confidence rise greatly in her attractiveness.

"Now, teach me how girls make love to other girls," she said. "I'm really beginning to enjoy this!"

"Well, first you tell yourself 'I'm one beautiful, sexy woman and I deserve to be made love to' for starters."

"You've made me feel that way already. Being with you makes me feel ten years younger!" Edwena smiled.

"Good! I think we're each good for the other," Michaela said. "You really are a beautiful, sexy young woman, Edwena. I do so enjoy being with you."

Michaela began gyrating her hips against Edwena's hip, sliding her pussy lips on the woman's thigh. Edwena could feel Michaela's thigh moving against her throbbing pussy lips and moved her pelvis in time with the thigh between her legs. The soft, smooth thigh of her youthful partner mashed against her pussy stimulating her clitoris felt so wonderful, she didn't want it to ever stop.

"Oh, yes! I love that! Keep on doing it, please."

Michaela felt close to another orgasm as she moved her pussy up and down on Edwena's thigh, her butterfly lips being distorted and rubbing on her clitoris. She was so close but she wanted more. She slid over just a bit where her pussy was making contact with Edwena's fuzzy joy box, clit on clit. Edwena felt the thigh abandon her pussy but before she could complain, she felt a more intensely wonderful feeling as her pussy was being caressed by another pussy. Michaela slid up and down, rubbing pussy against pussy, clit against clit. The wet butterfly lips made wet, sticky noises as they rubbed together. Edwena grabbed the girl's butt cheeks with both hands, pulling her into her. Her eyes rolled back and she convulsed in a glorious orgasm which lasted for a good minute. The only thing she could say was, -

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, f - - -."

Michaela continued the motion of her hips as her orgasm rushed through her body like molten lava. She moaned aloud and collapsed full length on top of Edwena, her body wreathing and jerking. They laid together until they regained their senses.

"You're a wonderful lover and a beautiful woman. A man would have to be crazy to cheat on a woman like you."

"Thank you so much, Michaela. I know now there's nothing wrong with me. Now we have to find out what Eldon's problem is, if it's another woman or what!"

"There's still one more thing I'd like to do with you, that is if you're up to doing some more," Michaela whispered.

"I love this, I could keep making love with you all night! Say, why don't you spend the night with me here? How about it?"

"Alright. May I use your phone?"

Michaela picked up the phone on the night stand and pressed some buttons.

"Momma, it's me. I'm going to spend the night here with Edwena. - Yes, Momma, she's a very special friend. We're right in the middle of something so I didn't want to leave. We're going shopping tomorrow morning so I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. - Thanks, Momma, you have a good night, too. Bye."

"Gee! Why didn't you just come right out and say we're busy making love?!"

"Oh, Momma understands. She has had some special lady friends in her life, too. She said to give you a kiss for her. She'd like to meet you."

"Wow! I'd like to meet your mother, too! What an interesting woman."

"Come over for dinner on Sunday if you have no other plans," Michaela said.

"It's a date! I mean, - sure, why not?!"

Yes, it's a date, Edwena, a date with two women and there's nothing wrong with that. But right now I want more of you. Come here you sexy thing."

Michaela pulled Edwena on top of her. More than willing, Edwena lay full length on top of the young woman and began to squeeze and lave her perky breasts.

"Remember, I've never done this before so tell me if I don't do something right."

"You're doing wonderfully well. Keep doing what you like done and enjoy yourself."

Edwena sucked on the pink, perky nipples causing Michaela to smile and moan with pleasure.

"You're such a pretty girl, I love to play with your breasts." Edwena whispered.

"You do that so well, too, but I want to show you something else to try. Face my feet and straddle my head on your knees," Michaela requested.

Edwena did as she was asked and was soon staring down at Michaela's smooth pussy lips. With her face just inches from the hairless pussy, Edwena had a perfect view, so good she could count the wrinkles in her skin if she wanted to. She put her hands around Michaela's creamy thighs and timidly pried the girl's pussy lips open with two fingers.

"I've done a sixty-nine with my husband before but this will be my first time with a beautiful girl. Your pussy looks so nice and inviting."

Edwena knew what she was supposed to do in this position but she took her time for various reasons. It wasn't until she felt Michaela's tongue working wonders on her pussy lips and clit that she was spurred on to action. She licked the hood quickly and tasted the young pussy juices, which at that point in time was the most wonderful taste imaginable to her. Suddenly her entire being was flooded with passion and she dove into the pussy in front of her like a man dying of thirst going after water. Michaela cried out with pleasure as she felt Edwena's mouth make sudden contact with her throbbing honey pot.

"Oh, yes, Edwena! Lick my pussy just like that! Oh, that feels wonderful."

"Ummm," is all Edwena could manage to get out. Her lips and tongue were buried in Michaela's young pussy. She knew how a pussy was made, after all, she had played with her own pussy many times over, but this was different! This was the first time ever that she had another beautiful young pussy like Michaela's to kiss and lick and to play with with her fingers. The more she licked, the more the wonderful tasting pussy juices kept flowing. Her head was light because of the erotic overdose she was experiencing, but soon the newness wore off and she realized she had a goal to reach. She started working toward that goal and did everything that she liked to Michaela in an attempt to bring her to orgasm.

"Cum for me, Michaela. Cum so hard you flood my mouth with your pussy juices. Cum for me, Dear. Be the first pussy ever to cum in my mouth," Edwena pleaded.

Michaela felt herself climbing the hill to her coveted pinnacle of pleasure. She doubled her efforts on the soft folds of Edwena's pussy to bring her off at the same time she came. She moved higher in between Edwena's ass cheeks and rapidly laved her puckered little hole. Instead of pulling away, Edwena lowered her ass more to accept the lapping tongue with glee.

"Oh, shit. you're good!" Edwena exclaimed. "I've never had that done to me!"

Michaela returned to her pussy and flicked her tongue rapidly over the throbbing clit, making her squeal with delight. At the same moment she felt one of Edwena's fingers press it's way into her puckered little hole. Her impending orgasm claimed victory over her and every nerve ending relinquished their appointed senses to the conquering force.

"Oh, I'm cumming, Edwena!" she squealed as her body convulsed with pleasure.

Edwena drank the flood of pussy juice in Michaela's pussy and felt her own orgasm demand a place of prominence. She surrendered to the wave of pleasure that washed over her entire body as she gyrated her hips on the laving tongue on her clit. She tried to remember that the girl under her hips had to breathe but, oh, it felt so good!

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Yes, Dear, I'm cumming!" she moaned.

They laid back on the big bed and cuddled each other. They dozed off for a brief spell but it wasn't long until they were awake looking for more erotic pleasure in the arms of the other. Michaela went through her entire repertoire of sexual positions at least once, repeating some of the good ones again while discovering all the erogenous zones Edwena had. Finally exhaustion trumped passion and both women fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The morning sun came streaming through the blinds and shone square in the face of Edwena. She moaned and opened her eyes a bit to look around. She looked at the young girl sleeping soundly next to her in the big bed and remembered the plans made for today. She looked at the clock on the table next to her and gave a loud groan, wondering why morning comes so early in the day. She rolled a bit closer to the sleeping girl and felt her naked, sexy little butt pressed against her thighs, realizing in surprise that she herself was naked. She usually got up and put on a gown to sleep in after having sex with her husband but last night she just pulled the sheet over her and passed out. "Wow, what a night! I had more sex in one night than I usually have in a month,' she thought aloud. She passed her hand lightly over the naked butt of the sleeping girl just for one more delicious feel but it didn't even make her stir.

"Michaela, it's time to wake up," she said as she placed a hand on her shoulder and shook it.

Michaela moaned in her sleep and rolled away slightly. Edwena slid her hand under the sheet and found Michaela's naked breasts. She cupped a breast in her hand and tweaked the nipple while nibbling on her cute little earlobe. Michaela's eyes fluttered open as she stirred awake. Michaela smiled at her friend.

"What a lovely way to be awakened in the morning," she said contentedly.

"Good morning, Darling. It's nine-forty-five. If we want to be at the mall when it opens we need to get a move on."

"Well, no time for any hanky-panky then," Michaela complained.

"You can shower in the guest bathroom while I shower in the master bath. It will save time that way. We can eat breakfast at the mall, that will save even more time."

*

They got to the mall ten minutes after it opened and headed straight to the food court. As they sat at a table in the open air court eating their breakfast, they could see everyone coming and going in the mall. Edwena was finished her scrambled eggs and was sipping her coffee while watching Michaela devour her breakfast burrito. Edwena chuckled to herself at the unlikely scene of a pretty blond girl with a Swedish accent putting away spicy Mexican food. As she sipped her coffee, she spied someone she knew entering the mall.

"Oh, my god, look who it is!" she exclaimed.

"Who?" Michaela said, looking around.

"It's Ramona, my husband's new secretary."

"Call her over, I'd like to meet her," Michaela suggested. "You should ask her what I told you to."

Edwena waved to Ramona to catch her eye then motioned for her to come over. Ramona came to said hello and sat down in a chair beside Edwena. Edwena introduced her to Michaela. Ramona was a pretty girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes Michaela noted.

"We're going to spend the day shopping for clothes and things. Would you like to join us?" Edwena asked her.

"Thank you, but I don't have time. I have to get to the electronics store for some things for my computer and get home. Maybe another time though."

"Alright, sure. So, how do you like working for my husband so far? He doesn't make passes at you all day, does he?"

"Oh, my god, no," Ramona replied. He's a gentleman most of the time, but he does flirt around a little bit. That's okay, I'm used to it. All men flirt with me it seems. He does spend some time in his office watching porn though."

"So there's no hot and heavy love affair I need to shoot my husband for then?"

"You've got to be kidding!" Ramona blurted out. "My boyfriend is not the jealous kind but he will not share me with someone. He'd save you the trouble of shooting your husband if that were the case."

"Just kidding!" Edwena said while laughing. "Give me a call sometime and we'll go shopping. I love to shop with younger women to keep up to date on styles."

"Okay. Gotta go now and get back home before lunch. See ya."

They watched Ramona walk away in silence.

"I can't say that I blame Eldon for flirting with her. What a nice jiggly butt she has!"

"Edwena, you've been bisexual less than twenty-four hours and already you're checking out the other girls asses!". Michaela giggled.

"I know, I have to watch myself," Edwena smiled. "I'm just glad it's not her Eldon is cheating on me with, I like Ramona. The problem now is we have to find out who it is Eldon is fooling around with. I know it has to be someone!"

*

The dinner on Sunday with Momma went very well with one surprise. Edwena brought her twelve year old son Ronnie with her because her parents who usually babysits him was out of town for the day. Michaela and Ronnie hit it off well as did Edwena and Momma. Edwena was eight years younger than Momma and nearly twelve years older than Michaela so it was easy to relate to the older woman. The two older women hit it off so well Michaela began to feel awkward so she suggested that she and Ronnie go to a movie while Edwena and Momma got better acquainted.

When Michaela and Ronnie got back from the movie, the happy smiles, contented looks and unmade bed in Momma's room told the whole story so Michaela didn't have to ask how it went. She reckoned Edwena would tell her all about it when she wanted to.

*

Monday was like heaven at work for Michaela because Edwena was an entirely different person towards her. She was friendly towards Michaela and at times even loving. They were in the break room having coffee together during the morning break. Edwena had something on her mind.

"You're not angry with me, are you?" she asked.

Michaela looked at her in surprise though she had a good idea what she was talking about.

"No, of course not. Why would I be angry with you?"

"Well, I hope you're not jealous but - ah, - your Momma and I made love while you were at the movies with Ronnie.

"Yes, I thought you did when I saw the looks on your faces and got a glimpse of Momma's unmade bed. It is good, Momma needs a good friend now. She gets lonely these days since we lost Papa in an industrial accident."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Edwena said with sympathy.

"Thank you. I miss him terribly too, but not like Momma. Momma is a strong woman though, I don't worry about her."

"Well, I think Ronnie was smitten by you yesterday," Edwena said to change the subject, "It's all he has talked about when we got home."

"We had great fun. Let me know if you need a sitter for him. I'd be glad to watch him for you."

"Yes, I will. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending more time going out now."

"Edwena, you are really going bisexual in a big way now, aren't you?!"

"Yeah, it's like a new found freedom I've found. You've created a monster, you know." Edwena giggled. "Could you stay with Ronnie after school at our house while I go to the airport to pick up Eldon tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I'd be glad to."

*

Michaela kept Ronnie busy playing Wii games after school. He was so well behaved she had nothing to do except sit and worry about what would happen when Edwena gets Eldon in the car. She hoped the battle would be over when they got home. It's the children who suffer most when parents have a bad fight.

A car parked in the driveway and two people got out quietly and walked to the front door. Michaela pried the drapes open to peek out to see who was coming and saw Edwena and a tall, good looking man with slightly graying hair on his temples. They seemed quite calm, no heated discussion was going on or anything. When they came in Edwena introduced Michaela to her husband Eldon.

"Put your things away away, Dear, then meet us in the den, please," Edwena told him. "I need a drink or two and there's something important we need to discuss."

Eldon carried his suitcase upstairs without a word to anyone. He is not hen pecked, he's just naturally a quiet man.

"You didn't talk to him yet?" Michaela asked.

"No. It's just too important to discuss while concentrating on driving," Edwena explained.

Edwena and Michaela went into the den where there was a small bar. Edwena went behind the bar and mixed herself a strong drink.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"I'll have a beer if you have some," Michaela answered.

Edwena set a beer and a glass on the bar. Michaela sat on one of the four bar stools and poured some beer in her glass. Edwena sat on the stool next to her and crossed her legs. With her short skirt riding high she had plenty of long, bare leg showing.

"You have lovely legs," Michaela said as she gazed at her.

"Thank you. Your ass looks sexy in those tight jeans you're wearing,"

Eldon walked in and mixed himself a drink. He sat on the stool next to Edwena. Michaela picked up her drink and stepped off the bar stool.

"I'll join Ronnie in the living room and let you two alone," Michaela said.

"Oh, it's okay, I'd like for you to stay. We may need a level head," Edwena replied quickly.

Eldon took a sip of his drink and watched Michaela sit back down.

'You work with Edwena then, Michaela?" Eldon asked.

"Yes, for almost two months now," she replied.

"She spoke well of you several times," Eldon said while eying her over.

"Damn, Eldon, stop drooling at her," Edwena said sharply.

"Oh, shit, will you stop with the jealousy, Edwena?! I'm a red blooded man, what do you expect?!"

"He's right, Edwena. I'm used to men staring at me and making dirty remarks. You know how men look at you, too."

"Edwena, I love you. I just like to look, that's all." Eldon said.

"I just can't be sure that's all you do is look!!" Edwena charged. "Looking doesn't make your interest in sex diminish, it should increase it."

"I told you, I have interest in sex with you! I'm just too tired sometimes is all."

"And I want to know who's making you so tired! I know it has to be another woman you're seeing. Just man up and tell me the truth, and stop with the damn feeble, vague excuses!"

"Alright, Edwena, damn it!" Eldon almost shouted. "It's not another woman! It's a man," he said with a red face.

simaddict
simaddict
286 Followers