Michaela Swenson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

Edwena looked at him with a mixture of unbelief and lack of comprehension.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she finally said.

"It's true. I'm bisexual," he confessed.

Edwena was stunned at the revelation. Michaela got up to leave again.

"Stay! It's getting good now," Edwena ordered.

It took time for Edwena to get rid of one set of emotions and replace them with a brand new set.

"You don't have to tell me but I'd like to know. Who?"

"You don't know him. He's a business associate of mine."

"How long has it been going on?"

"It started about four years ago. It started to sweeten a business deal but I liked it and kept it up."

"Oh," Edwena said calmly.

"'Oh,' is that all? I thought you'd be livid with me."

"Well, Darling, as long as it's confession time, I'm bisexual, too," Edwena confessed.

"What?!! How long have have you been bisexual?" he asked in surprise.

"Since Friday night," Edwena replied.

"I don't guess I have to ask you who with, do I?" he said looking at Michaela with a wicked twinkle in his eye.

"I guess you already know who with. I'll make you a deal. You can keep on with your bisexual affairs as long as you let me have mine. Deal?"

"Deal," he exclaimed. "Can I get to watch you sometime?" he asked looking at Michaela and back at Edwena.

"You're such a pervert! I'm going to love you even more than ever now!" Edwena exclaimed.

"Can we do it tonight as long as we're all here?" he asked.

"We'll have to wait until Ronnie is in bed. I guess it will be alright then, if it's alright with you, Michaela."

"Sure, it's alright with me," Michaela smiled.

"I'll go persuade Ronnie to take his game playing in his bedroom until his bedtime. Then we can quietly go upstairs and do our thing. I'm so glad everything is out in the open now. It feels like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders," Eldon said.

The girls clinked their glasses in a mock toast as Eldon left the room then emptied their glasses. Edwena took Michaela by the hand and led her to a loveseat against the den wall.

"I want to get started right now," Edwena said with a devilish smile.

They sat down on the loveseat and fell into each others arms while kissing daringly. The kisses intensified as they began to caress the arms and breasts of one another. Michaela got bolder and put her hand on Edwena's thigh and slowly slid it upward under her skirt. She gasped audibly when her hand felt pubic hair where there was usually silky material. Her fingers felt the slick lips of Edwena's pussy and rubbed the butterfly lips lightly.

"You naughty girl. You've been walking around all day with no underwear on!"

"Aren't I a sexpot though? But do you know what a turn-on it is to go walking around in public with no panties on, especially when a breeze comes under your skirt?"

Michaela could feel the wetness increase in Edwena's pussy as she rubbed the lips up and down. Edwena moaned and let her legs drift apart, enjoying the massaging fingers on her butterfly lips and clit. Eldon entered the room but stopped in the doorway to watch the two women. With Edwena's skirt pushed up and legs spread apart, there was no question what Michaela's hand was doing between the lovely legs.

"Ronnie said he was tired and was going to bed now," Eldon said. "Why don't we take it up to our bedroom now?"

Eldon waited in the doorway for the two women to start up the stairs ahead of him. Edwena paused in front of him and held Michaela's hand up to let him smell the fingers that were on her pussy.

"Uh! Tease," he exclaimed.

Edwena walked into the bedroom and turned to face the other two. She put her hands on her hips and thought for a moment.

"We all know what we're here for. Let's cut to the chase and get undressed now," she suggested.

Eldon stood immobile for a few seconds as the reality of his good fortune sank into his brain. He watched the two women begin to undress in front of him.

"If you don't get undressed, Eldon, you won't be able to join us," Edwena warned.

Eldon hurriedly undressed and watched them finish undressing. His cock was standing tall at full attention. He was no porn star but his cock was nothing to be ashamed of either, Michaela noticed. She saw a drop of pre-cum ooze out of his pee hole and wanted to kneel down and lick it off for him but resisted the temptation Her hairless pussy was throbbing with sexual excitement so she turned to Edwena instead. The two women embraced and kissed passionately. Eldon decided to sit on the vanity seat and watch the show that had begun.

"It's been over a week since I've had some cock in my pussy so you'd better save it up for me," Edwena said. "You can play with yourself a little bit but please don't cum. Okay?"

"Sure," he replied. "I'm not going to jerk off with two beautiful women right in front of me that I can fuck!"

"You are going to fuck me tonight alright but I don't know if Michaela wants to," Edwena replied. "Do you want some of that nice cock, Honey?"

"Yes, if it's alright with you," she replied, not wanting to sound as eager as she really was. "He's your husband."

"The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see Eldon enjoy you the same way as I do. That sounds insane, I know, but you have changed my way of thinking in a lot of things. The reason we started all this was to see if Eldon was fucking his young secretary, and now here I am wanting to watch him fuck my young coworker. Well, we'll see what happens."

"You thought I was fucking Ramona? Why would you think that? I love you."

"What else was I supposed to think when you began to lose your steam in the bedroom? I figured it had to be another woman but I didn't know it was another man draining your radiator," Edwena scolded. "Ask Michaela, I was a real bitch to get along with when she first met me. But thanks to her, I'm much more broadminded now and can accept your bisexual flings. I thank her and you should thank her, too!"

"I feel I owe her more than my thanks for the wonderful change she brought about. You weren't exactly easy for me to get along with for the past several months, you know."

Eldon was slowly stroking his cock as he gazed longingly at the two naked women in front of him. Wanting to get started herself, Michaela laid down in the center of the big bed and laid down on her back. She spread her legs and lightly drew a finger up and down her slit as she glanced from Eldon's stiff cock to Edwena's black bush with the puffy pussy lips visible in the sparse hair around them. Ewdena laid down on the bed beside the luscious young woman and melted into her arms As the two women kissed and caressed the breasts of each other, Eldon stopped stroking himself so he wouldn't get carried away.

"Is it alright if I lay on the bed as long as I don't interfere?" Eldon asked nervously.

"If we're going to have a threesome anyway he may as well come and join us, don't you think, Edwena?" Michaela asked.

"Yes, I think that's a good idea," Edwena said. "This girl knows how to eat pussy, Eldon. Not that you do it wrong, but you should watch her and pick up a few pointers."

Eldon got on the bed and watched as Michaela laid down between Edwena's spread thighs and licked her slit with a broad tongue from bottom to top. Eldon let out a long moan of desire as he watched his wife's pussy getting licked in long slow strokes of the tongue. Michaela pried the pussy lips apart with her fingers and licked up and down the hood and in circles around the clit.

"Oh, damn, that feels so, so good, Baby," Edwena whimpered. "Eldon, why don't you do her from behind? I want you to fuck her pussy while she eats my cunt."

"Yes," Michaela agreed.

Eldon didn't need to be begged. He got behind the young woman and gently guided his throbbing cock slowly into her love tunnel. Michaela gasped with pleasure as the cock slowly entered her opening and slipped gradually up her love canal until it filled her completely. Eldon placed his hands on her hips and began sliding his cock in and out of her warm, wet love tunnel. He pried her butt cheeks apart with his thumbs and gazed at her pink, puckered little asshole.

"Oh, Edwena, her tight little pussy feels so good."

"Her tongue feels good in my pussy, too. "Oh, shit, she eats pussy so good."

"His cock feels so good in my pussy as well," Michaela said. "It's just long enough I can feel it hitting bottom in my love canal. I'm just about ready to cum. Oh!"

Getting back to eating Edwena's pussy, Michaela flicked her tongue rapidly across the tip of Edwena'a joy button though it was hard for her to concentrate with Eldon's long cock bringing her so close to orgasm. Edwena's hips gyrated and thrust into the mouth giving her so much pleasure as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Edwena whimpered. "Yes, right there, Baby. Oh, don't stop, I'm cumming."

Edwena's hips twitched as her body was taken control of by the intense orgasm. She kissed the Swedish girl passionately until the orgasm let her body return to normal. Seconds later Michaela's own orgasm hit hard as her pussy walls clutched the beautiful cock deep in her love tunnel. Her pussy tried to milk the cock deep within her, trying to coax the infusion of love juices it was craving.

"Oh, I'm cumming, - cumming, - cumming," Michaela cooed barely loud enough to hear.

Eldon was trying to hold back but couldn't last any longer. He gave a few hard, slow strokes with his hips and paused deep as he emptied his load of cum deep in the girl's hungry pussy.

"Oh, shit! Oh, damn! Oh,fuck!" Eldon grunted as he pumped the last spurts of cum juice into the warm, tight pussy.

The three tired people collapsed on the bed to recuperate after their exertion. Wanting more of Edwena, Michaela began to suck on her torpedo breasts while pumping two fingers in and out of her wonderful, juicy pussy. Eldon watched the young girl giving pleasure to his wife of thirteen years and marveled to himself how beautiful Edwena looked just then.

"Edwena, you're more beautiful now than ever before."

He bent down and kissed his wife like he didn't even know her. She put her arms around his neck and returned the kiss ardently. Michaela watched them kiss with satisfaction and smiled knowing their marriage was back on track. Eldon's cock didn't get a chance to get more than half soft before it started swelling again. Michaela helped it grow a little by reaching over and gently stroking his cock until it was fully erect again.

"Let me eat Michaela's pussy now, Darling, and you can fuck me from behind then, too," Edwena requested.

Michaela laid on her back with her legs parted slightly. Edwena got between her thighs ad gave her hairless pussy a few cleaning licks.

"Have you ever seen a prettier pussy in all your life, Eldon? Would you like a taste of it too? Then you'll understand why I love it so much."

"But your pussy is as pretty and as tasty as mine, Edwena," Michaela said.

Eldon leaned in between Michaela's thighs and licked her pussy the way she licked Edwena's pussy. Edwena was right, her hairless young pussy did taste wonderful.

"Okay, my turn," Edwena said, nudging Eldon aside.

Edwena laid down between Michaela's parted thighs and put an arm around each creamy leg. She licked the young woman's smoothly shaved pussy lovingly. Eldon raised Edwena's hips up until she was on her knees. He took his cock in hand and guided it in between the fuzzy pussy lips before him.

"Now let me prove to you how much I love you, Darling," he said proudly.

She moaned loudly as he slid right home in her tight, fuzzy love box.

"Yes! That's what I want," Edwena exclaimed. "Fuck me, Eldon. Fuck me."

Edwena went back to licking the precious pussy before her. He sawed in and out of his wife's wet pussy and moaned with passion. She was as tight and as good feeling as the younger woman he had just fucked, he noted. When she moved forward from him, his cock slipped out.

"Try the other hole now," she pleaded.

"What? You want it in your asshole"? he asked in disbelief.

"Michaela's tongue and finger felt so good, I want to feel what your cock feels like in there."

"Alright," he agreed nervously.

"If you wet it good with spit it will go right in," Michaela said.

Eldon spit in the crack of Edwena's ass and pushed the spittle to her little puckered hole. He spit again in his hand and rubbed it on the end of his cock. He carefully put the head of his dick to the puckered hole and pushed in gently. His cock wouldn't go in. He spit in her ass crack again and this time pushed it into the little hole with his finger. He applied his cock to the little opening and pushed again, this time a little more firmly. He felt her opening give way as the velvety head of his cock entered the opening of the dark cavern.

"Ah!" Edwena yelped.

"Does it hurt?" Eldon asked.

"Only a little bit at first. It feels fine now."

Now that the puckered hole had opened, his cock slid farther in with less effort.

"OH, yes, Eldon! You're doing fine. it feels good now."

He fucked her asshole slowly, going in a little further with each stroke. Edwena went back to to licking Michaela's pussy, making her whimper and mewl with pleasure. Edwena herself was moaning with passion as she laved the young pussy while Eldon's cock gave her such delicious pleasure in her rear. Eldon was fucking at a steady pace like he was in a pussy. Michaela's whimpers turned into louder cries of joy as an orgasm approached.

"Don't stop, Edwena. I'm going to cum!"

Edwena inserted two fingers in Michaela's pussy to help her reach the pinnacle of pleasure. She was laying on her arm but still managed to reach her pussy and began to massage her hood and clit. She moved her fingers in Michaela wet pussy bring the young woman to an intense orgasm. She felt the pussy squeeze her fingers as Michaela whimpered in an orgasm. That, combined with the cock in her ass giving her such pleasure, brought Edwena to her own tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Edwena moaned.

The eroticism of the moment brought Eldon to his orgasm and he pumped his cum juice deeply into his wife's dark tunnel. He thrust and jerked until he finished pumping his last drop of cum juice.

"Uh, - oh, - ah, - oh,shit, - um!" he grunted involuntarily.

He and Edwena laid down beside Michaela and rested after having some of the best sex ever. Eldon waved his shrinking dick around proudly, slapping it against his abdomen with noisy smacks.

"Oh, Baby! That felt so good! Thanks, Edwena."

"Better than your boyfriend's ass?" she giggled.

"Aw, no, we don't do that, just mutual masturbation and oral. You got my cherry there, Sweetheart."

Michaela took his now flaccid but still sizable cock in her hand and squeezed it gently, gazing at it fondly.

"Edwena, your girlfriend has a hold of my wenie," he said playfully.

"When she first told me about you," Michaela said, "I pictured you as some sort of a grease ball. But you're not, you're a handsome, witty, fun-loving man who loves his wife very much. I'm pleased to have met you."

"The pleasure's all mine, Mickey. Can I call you Mickey? It seems to suit you even though you don't resemble a boy," he said, giving her breast a loving squeeze.

Edwena chuckled and reached across the young woman to caress Eldon's balls.

"I'm glad to have met you too, Mickey," Edwena said. "What a change you've made in my life! In five days I have had more firsts than ever before in my life. It's the first time a woman made me cum, the first time I made a woman cum, the first time for girl/girl sex and the first time I went out and bought overtly sexy clothing."

"Oh, but it's nothing really." Michaela said humbly.

"In three hours I've had my first threesome, my first sex with another woman besides my wife, and my first anal sex. I wouldn't call that nothing," Eldon said.

"I suppose there's not too many first things left then," Michaela said. "We'll have to content ourselves with continuing what we've started."

"Here, here!" Eldon cheered. "But for now, I'm worn out. I'm just going to go to sleep. You two can carry on without me if you want."

With that, Eldon rolled on his side and drifted off into the deepest, most peaceful sleep he's had in a long while.

xoxox

***

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers