Michael's Crazy Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael's sister lets him in on a secret.
2k words
3.95
77.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note:

This my first story EVER. Sorry if the story is boring at first, but this chapter is just an intro to everything, descriptions and such. I promise, the story will become more indepth, and with more smut for all you eager writers. Apologies for any grammar mistakes, as I wrote this at 3:00 AM, and I have no editor.

Comments and complaints are always welcome.

-Mike

P.S. ALL CHARACTERS ARE DEPICTED AS 18 YEARS OR OLDER. THEY ARE CONSENTING ADULTS.

*

Michael awoke as the morning sun shined through his window. One ray of light was hitting him right in the eye, which in turn caused him to wake. He awoke to the smell of cooking bacon, and toast. Groggily, he climbed out of his bed and put on some clothes, not wanting to be seen in his boxers by his sisters.

Michael had two sisters, and they were twins. Michael was a year younger than them. Their parents were gone on vacation for the next three months, so the siblings had the house to themselves. The Wilson kids were a responsible group, they never partied, had good grades, and stayed away from the 'hoodlums' as their parents called them.

Nicole, was shorter than Mike, she had brunette hair, piercing green eyes, and a body to die for. Needless to say, her chest wasn't unimpressive either -- she was at least a 36C. Emily, on the other hand, was a blonde; with an ever better body than Nicole. Emily was the conservative one -- never partied, always did her work; basically the 'star child.' Michael one had a crush on both of his sisters, but realized how weird it sounded, and immediately got over the fetish.

As Michael sleepily walked down the steps towards the kitchen as an idea came to his head. With soft chuckle, he slowly crept into the kitchen, where his sisters were cooking and listening to music; completely oblivious to his advances.

On counter rested a bowl of pancake batter, and was completely unprotected. With a smirk, Michael grabbed the bowl and quickly poured half of it onto his sister, Nicole, and the other half to her twin, Emily. The two sisters screamed at their brother as he darted out of the kitchen and into the bathroom to shower. He knew they weren't mad -- as they'd played pranks on each other their whole lives.

As Michael showered, the sisters finished cooking what was left of the breakfast, and cleaned up the mess their brother had made. In the shower, Michael soaped his body, which, wasn't the greatest body anyone had ever seen; but it was definitely toned. It'd been awhile since he'd been active in any sports, so some of his cuts had gone away, and been replaced with a small layer of fat. The hot water cascaded down his body, as images began to pop into his mind -- images of his sisters.

The first thing Michael saw was Nicole, the stunning brunette laying on her bed, reading a magazine with one hand, and the other underneath her covers. Though, if one were to look close enough, they'd see the covers softly moving, as Nicole let out soft murmurs of pleasure. The image had an immediate effect on Mike, as he felt his manhood begin to come alive.

The second image that came to mind, was Emily. Emily was drop-dead gorgeous, yet she was so innocent -- unlike her sister. Michael knew Emily was a virgin, but was pretty sure he'd heard Nicole with her fair share of guys over the years. Anyway, the image of Emily was slightly different than the image of Nicole. In this image, Michael was laying in his bed, unable to sleep due to no apparent reason; when all of a sudden he heard his door open, and a small ray of light enter his room. Standing in the doorway was Emily, and without speaking a word, she let herself into his room.

No words were spoken, as Emily opened his nightie, and dropped it to the floor, exposing her perfect body to Michael's eager, but confused eyes. Michael's daydreaming was rudely interrupted by the sound of one of his sisters banging on the door and yelling at him.

"Hurry the fuck up, you clutz!" shouted Nicole, as she continued to bang on the door. "I've got pancake batter in my hair, and you're taking your sweet ass time!" she chimed, irritated, but not necessarily mad.

With a sigh, Michael washed the soap off of his body and got out of the shower.

"I'll be right out." he replied, as he toweled his body off. He then opened the door and walked out, with nothing but a towel around his waist. Secretly, Nicole checked out her brother, before stopping herself, and telling herself that he was her brother; not some jock at school. After a few seconds of her own daydreaming, she entered the bathroom and started her shower.

Michael started to ascend the stairs to his room when he heard Emily cry out in fear. Immediately, he turned and ran down the steps, barely hanging onto his towel as he ran into the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" asked Michael, as any worried brother should.

"Cockroach!" shouted Emily, as she pointed at the insect in disgust.

Michael chuckled at Emily, and walked over to the little brown critter. "All this fussing for this?" he teased, as he grabbed a paper towel and and bent down to pickup the bug. Emily crinched in disgust as her own brother picked up the roach. He proceeded to toss the paper towel wrapped insect into the trashcan, and gently pat his sister's shoulder.

"Just a bug." spoke Michael with a chuckle.

Emily blushed, and looked down at the ground. "Thanks, Mikey." she said, using the nickname she'd given him when he was a child. Michael just smiled, nodded, and again ascended the stairs to his room. As Nicole exited the bathroom, Emily entered and took her own shower.

Michael sat on his bed in nothing but his towel, as he tried to wake himself up by slowly swinging his head from side to side. He heard a soft knock on the door, before it opened, and Nicole peeked her head inside.

"You decent?" she asked with a blush, before entering before he could answer. Secretly, she wished he was naked, and hand caught him in a bad time -- though, she was wrong.

"What's up, Nicole?" asked Michael, as he scooted over on the bed, allowing Nicole to sit down if she so wished. "Something bothering you?" he asked with a genuinely concerned face.

Without saying anything, Nicole sat down next to Michael, and rested her head on his shoulder. She too was clad in nothing but a towel. Michael stared at her as if she was crazy, before she spoke.

"I don't feel so good.." she began, as she let out a long, and exasperated sigh. "I'm confused." she finally added.

"What's wrong? What're you confused about?" asked Nicole's brother, as he did his best to keep his eyes from staring down the top of her towel and at her cleavage.

Before he got an answer, Nicole stood up and walked away. "Nothing, nevermind." she said, before leaving his room and heading to her own. Michael shrugged it off, and got dressed -- he had a long day ahead of him.

Michael descended the stairs, only to catch Emily on her way up, freshly out of the shower.

"Hey, Emily." he said, causing Emily to step mid-stride on her way up. Before she could answer, Michael spoke again.

"What's wrong with Nicole? She came in to talk to me, and after I asked what was wrong, she just left, as if she was angry."

Emily shrugged, and spoke. "No clue.. I'm confused as to why she came to you for advice." spoke Emily. "I mean, she doesn't even come to me for advice -- and we're twins." With that, Emily ascended the stairs, and Michael couldn't resist looking at her ass as it swayed with each step. Before getting caught, he averted his attention and continued downstairs.

It was a hot day in Arizona, as Michael walked into his backyard. There he got the lawnmower out and began his weekend chores. He worked up a sweat, which caused him to strip off his shirt; again exposing his toned, but not completely perfect body to anyone who could see.

Nicole stood in her room, staring out of the window, glaring down at Michael as he mowed the lawn. She let out a soft moan as she rubbed her clit with her index finger, fantasizing about her younger brother.

Without knocking, Emily entered Nicole's room, shocked to see her masturbating.

"S-sorry." said Emily, as she hurriedly exited Nicole's room, and went to her own. Emily was confused as to why Nicole was masturbating; then she heard the lawnmower. Nicole was staring down at Michael as he worked; it seemed to have aroused her.

Emily purposely avoided Nicole for the next few days; allowing her to think of a way to talk to Nicole about what had happened. Truthfully, Nicole wasn't the only one guilty of fantasizing about Michael, as Emily had done it quite a few times as well. Though, she was never caught masturbating to the sight of his body.

After that day, though, Emily decided to look at her brother at a different way -- not as her brother, but as a man. Only then did she realize why Nicole was pleasuring herself to Michael. He was always the one there for her, to protect her, help her. Michael was the man that every girl craved, and Emily had him in her own home.

Emily and Michael were closer than Nicole and her brother. Emily knew she'd be able to talk to Michael without any judgment, and she did just that. One day before Nicole woke up, Emily walked into Michael's room and gently shook him, causing him to wake.

"Uhh.. good morning?" spoke Michael, still sleepy from being awoken at such an early hour.

"Morning. We need to talk." said Emily, as she sat down next to Michael. He immediately adjusted, making sure she didn't see his everlasting morning wood.

"Sure, what's up?" asked Emily's brother, as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes.

Emily took a deep breath, and began to speak.

"This may sound weird, and unusual, but you have to hear me out." she began, looking into Michael's eyes, pleased to find he was genuinely listening to her.

"A few days ago, when you poured the pancake batter on Nicole and I.. After I showered." she continued, stopping for a moment to calm her nerves and relax.

Michael, being the brother he was, gently took hold of her hand, and squeezed it ever so softly, knowing it was a way to relax her sister.

"I walked into Nicole's room to see if she had a shirt I could wear. Well, when I walked in, I got her in the act of.. pleasuring herself." spoke Emily, seemingly becoming more comfortable with telling Michael the story.

"I immediately walked out, and went into my room. It was then I realized what I'd seen." she said. "She was looking out of her window, and down at you." admitted Emily.

Michael just sat there, listening, trying to take in everything he was being told. Truth be told, he'd labeled Nicole as 'fuckable' on his list of fuckable girls. It was rather shocking to him that his sister saw him in a way other than her brother; but then again, he fantasized about his sisters all the time.

"I see.." he finally said, breaking the silence between the two. "What do you think I should do?" asked Michael, hoping Emily had the answer.

With a smile, Emily spoke. "Nothing." With that, she leaned in and gave Michael a quick peck on the lips, and like a giddy schoolgirl, skipped out of his bedroom, closing the door behind her. Michael leaned back against his headboard and let out a near silent 'what the fuck?'

*

End of Chapter 1.

Thanks for reading, and as stated above ALL comments are accepted. Any suggestions would be nice as well.

-Mike