Michael's Dream

Story Info
A frustrated man finds it with his daughter.
4.6k words
4.53
226.6k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers

Part 1

On her last trip home Sarah thought that her Dad had seemed a bit down and somewhat broody. She resolved to give him a treat to take his mind off his sad circumstances. Michael is 52 now. His wife died when he was 47. His daughter Sarah, conscious of the impending and significant fifth anniversary of her Mother’s death arranged this trip for Michael as a surprise. Michael had always wanted to visit Tenerife, so Sarah booked them a two-week stay in an apartment near the beach.

Sarah is 26 she is a postgraduate student at Bristol University, where she is undertaking a PhD in law. She is very capable and is expected to do well. However, at this stage she has little money so her surprise trip for Dad has had to be on a bit of a shoestring budget. ‘Never mind, though,’ she thinks, ‘we’ll have a great time anyway.’

The holiday was a ‘cheap and cheerful’ package deal. At the airport they were met by a representative from the travel firm and herded onto a coach with the other holidaymakers. They were almost the last to be dropped off as Sarah had deliberately chosen a location far from the main centres. They mostly catered for the young club crowd and Sarah knew her dad would hate being near to that.

They were shown into the apartment at almost 2 am. They were both very tired and didn’t really listen to the young bubbly representative as she explained the facilities. ‘We’ll figure it out ourselves,’ Sarah thought to herself. At last the Representative left them alone and they started to get ready for bed. Then realisation dawned. The apartment had one bedroom with two beds. The beds were a good size but, more to the point, they were no more than two feet apart.

Sarah and her Dad exchanged a glance then both smiled and she said ‘Oops. Sorry, Dad. I never thought to check the detailed sleeping arrangements.’

‘Never mind, love. We can sort something out tomorrow. I just need to get to sleep now.’

Sarah hugged her Dad and agreed that would be best. And apologising again she made her way to the bathroom to change into the cotton shorts and vest top that served as her pyjamas. When she emerged Michael made his way into the bathroom and changed for bed too. He re-appeared wearing just boxer shorts. Sarah looked at him in surprise and seeing her look Michael explained ‘I don’t have PJs. Didn’t think it would be necessary here. Anyway, I don’t normally wear anything, so think yourself lucky,’ he laughed.

‘Gawd, doesn’t ‘bare’ thinking of,’ Sarah mocked in return.

They both giggled at this as they said goodnight and turned off the light. But Sarah found herself thinking, as she drifted off to sleep, that the old man still looked good. Still fit and trim looking.

Father and daughter slept soundly that night and didn’t wake until gone 11 the following morning. They had a lazy day just stocking-up on a few essentials at the local supermarket (they planned to eat out), and getting the lay of the land. In the afternoon they sunbathed on the beach and then found a little bar at sunset to watch the twilight. Their conversation was light and joking and Sarah was very happy to see her Dad laugh. He did seem in altogether different spirits from her last visit with him.

For his part Michael had enjoyed the day. He loved spending time with his daughter. She reminded him a lot of his wife. He liked that. It didn’t make him at all sad to remember her. On the contrary seeing his vibrant and lovely daughter laugh and talk so animatedly reminded him of the love he had enjoyed with Ruth.

They made their way back to the apartment to get ready for the evening out. Earlier that day they had decided that there was really no point in trying to re-organise the sleeping arrangements; and that they would make do with a little courtesy and discretion.

They have a lovely meal and a few drinks and got back around midnight. They had another night-cap and sat on the balcony talking until around 1. They then went to bed.

Sarah awoke with a start. It couldn’t have been more than an hour later, if even that. What was that noise? She could hear a rhythmic rasping and rustling sound. Looking around the room she thought it emanated from the side. From her Dad’s bed. Peering across she could see his profile in bed, silhouetted against the moonlit window. The sheet was drawn up over him but there was definitely movement under it.

Slowly realisation dawns on Sarah. Her Dad is wanking. Right here beside her, her father is playing with his (presumably) hard cock. Sarah is shocked but then thinks that he must be desperate. To her knowledge he hasn’t had a woman since Mum, and that must have been at least five to six years ago. She tries to ignore it. To respect his privacy. But it is impossible to shut it out. She can’t help but start to wonder what he is thinking. Presumably he is imagining some fantasy scene. Is it just straight sex, or is the old man a bit kinky? After some time she remarks to herself that it has gone on for a while. He must have some stamina. The rhythm is constant. She starts to try to picture his cock. Sarah imagines her father making love to some woman. Bearing down on her, driving into her, hard and fast. She pictures her mother: is that who is thinking of now? Then she imagines another woman, younger. She is aware of her own arousal. She feels the heat in her pussy. She is tempted to touch herself but she is afraid to make a move or make any noise.

The movement suddenly stops. Sarah hears her dad gasp softly, then sigh in a long breath. ‘My God,’ she thinks ‘He’s cumming. Right now beside me my Father is having an orgasm, spurting his spunk… well, God knows where.’ She smiles as she thinks of where in his fantasy his spunk might be being delivered. She drifts off to sleep with that thought swirling around her head.

The next day is similar to the first. Beach relaxation. Food, drink and home for a chat and a nightcap. They both enjoy the simplicity of the routine and the closeness of the time they are sharing. Sarah finds herself thinking about the sexual man she realises her father is. A real man with a sex drive and needs. Far from being disgusted at what she had witnessed she feels affection and empathy for him. She makes a mental note to find a way to broach the subject of him finding a new partner. She is worried that he may be holding back, denying his needs, because he expects that she and her brother would expect him to remain true to their dead Mother. She wants him to know that he can move on, with their blessing.

In bed later Sarah listens for any sign of activity but there is none. She drifts off to sleep only to awaken again to the now familiar sounds from her Dad’s bed. ‘Again,’ she thinks, ‘The man is insatiable!’ she smiles to herself and listens quietly until she hears the sighing sound of his climax. It was another marathon wank and Sarah can’t help being impressed ‘The next woman he shags is in for a real treat,’ she marvels. This pattern is repeated again the next night and Sarah resolves to raise the matter with her Dad.

Michael is indeed highly sexed and suffering from frustration. He has not got involved with another woman, just a Sarah suspects. Instead he has become dependant on masturbation to manage his cravings. He finds himself eyeing almost any woman he encounters. These days the slightest flash of thigh or breast is enough to get him quite aroused: and these past few days watching Sarah in her skimpy swimsuits and beach clothes have not helped keep his desires under control. He chastises himself for letching at his own daughter but tries to rationalise it by seeing it simply as the result of her striking resemblance to her Mother. Like Ruth, Sarah has a curvaceous figure. Lovely firm, large orange sized boobs, a slim waist and a perfect pear shaped bum. Her legs too are really sexy with pretty feet. All packed into a dynamite five four frame. He is embarrassed that every night so far he has had to masturbate to get to sleep. Not because of his daughter, he tries to convince himself, simply as a result of the heat and his constant horniness. But he is sure he has been discrete.

So Sarah waits patiently for their nightcap chat, and slowly brings the subject round to Mum and whether he has gone out with anyone since.

‘No, love. It wouldn’t be right. Not yet.’ Michael responds.

‘Yes it would, Dad. It’s time you did. You’re still young and handsome,’ he smiles ‘and you obviously need someone – soon,’ Sarah adds emphatically.

Michael’s smile turns to a quizzical look ‘What do you mean by that?’

‘Well, Dad, you’re not exactly subtle are you?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘You know. When you… well… every night so far you’ve been… playing with yourself,’ she closes her eyes as she says it not really wanting to see his reaction but knowing it has to be said.

Michael looks flabbergasted. Sarah can tell he is mortified. ‘You mean you heard.. oh God did you see..’

‘No, Dad, I didn’t see you. But I could hear you and…’

Holding his hand over his eyes he murmurs ‘Oh dear God. Oh no. You must think I’m..’

‘No, Dad,’ Sarah moves to kneel in front of him and takes his hand ‘I don’t think anything other than the fact that you need a partner. You have needs. It’s natural and nothing to be ashamed of. And it’s not like you flaunted yourself. You thought I was asleep. You thought you were being secret.’ She says, adding ‘Albeit not very stealthily,’ They both laugh at this, relieved to dispel the tension, and Sarah kisses him on the cheek and says ‘We will have to get you a lady on this holiday, Dad. I can disappear for a while anytime you need me to.’ She kisses his cheek again and stands up.

‘I guess I’ve been alone for so long I just got used to doing that every night,’ Michael confesses, ‘I am sorry, love, I wouldn’t for the world have done it to embarrass you or .. Are you really Ok about it? I mean it’s pretty sick isn’t it. A grown man, playing with himself in front of his daughter. It’s like something you read about in the gossip papers. About some perv who’s going to prison.’

‘Stop it, Dad. You’re no perv. It’s normal. Everybody does it. I do it.’

‘You do?’

‘Of course, sometimes you just know best what you want and how to give it to yourself. I sometimes take a long bath and go to bed early so that…’

‘OK! Enough information. Jeez, it’s bad enough that you saw me but I don’t need to hear all your personal secrets. But thanks anyway, love. Not many daughters would be so understanding. I promise not to do it again while we’re here.’

‘No, Dad, I don’t mean for you to stop. That’s not why I’m telling you. I want you to feel free to take a partner. You deserve it. You’re a very good-looking guy. Lots of women would love you to shag them.’

‘Sarah! Please.’

It’s true, Dad. Even women my age would want a man of your looks and experience. I promise you.’ Thinking then, ‘I know, let’s go on the pull tomorrow night. Then you’ll see. OK?’

‘Well, I’ll think about it.’

‘And don’t feel you can’t… you know, play with yourself, if your want to. Honest truth is that I may have to soon. I normally don’t go this long without and it’s getting to me. Tell you what. Let’s make a pact, just for the holiday. Subtle, under the bedclothes wanking is allowed once the lights are out. Our secret.’ Then holding out her hand to shake, ‘Deal?’

‘How did you get to be such a naughty girl?’ Michael responds, but taking her hand all the same.

‘Well I’m going to anyway. You can if you want.’

‘Not sure I could now anyway. Knowing that you know.’

‘Well it’s your choice. I’m off to bed now, Dad. You coming?’

‘In a minute, love. And thanks again for being so understanding.’

‘It’s just because I love you, Dad,’ and she kisses him lightly on the lips and then scampers off.

Sarah gets into bed and puts off the light on her side. Several minutes later she hears her Dad climb into bed and turn off the light. There is silence for a long time. A solid silence, like both of them is afraid to make a sound. Eventually Sarah decides that she will have to speak. Apart from anything she is quite turned-on and needs to play with herself; but she is not sure how things were left. Will Dad be OK with it, or not? She decides to take the plunge.

‘Dad? Are you going to do anything? Only I really need to. I don’t think I can sleep if I don’t get off.’

In the darkness Michael responds ‘Oh Sarah, I don’t know. I’m not sure it’s right.’

‘Dad! I have to, and you know you want to, so be cool and ignore me and I’ll ignore you.’ After a few moments she adds ‘I’m touching myself now, Dad. My hand is inside my shorts…’

‘How can I ignore you if you give me a commentary.’

‘Sorry,’ they both snigger.

For the next few minutes Michael is aware only of his daughter’s breathing. ‘This is wrong.’ He is thinking, I can’t believe I’m lying here listening to my daughter masturbate.’ But his heart is pounding in his chest and his cock is now straining in his pants. ‘I’m turned-on by the thought of my beautiful daughter masturbating.’ Despite his reservations Michael finds himself feeling for his cock. It is so hard now, and desperately needs attention. He begins to stroke it. Joining in this strange game with his daughter.

Just then Sarah makes a little sighing moan. Michael realises this signals her pleasure intensifying and it makes him stroke himself faster. Sarah hears the noise of her father wanking and is pleased he is joining in. ‘Daddy? Are you hard? Are you doing it?’

‘Yes, love.’

After a long pause the breathless reply comes ‘Good’ Sarah’s voice rises as she says this. The thought of her strong, handsome Father playing with himself just two feet from where she is pleasuring herself is very sexy and she changes her rhythm to try to bring on her climax. But the shorts constrict her hand and so she decides that they will have to go. Lifting her bottom she slides the shorts down and off her legs, kicking them away. Now she can spread her legs wide and work on her pussy properly.

Realising from the movement that Sarah has removed her shorts, Michael does likewise. He too now has unfettered access to his raging erection. He is pumping faster and faster, breathing harder all the while. He can hear Sarah’s regular panting breaths, which are interrupted by regular moans and whimpers. ‘God, she sounds like her Mother did when she was building up to a climax.’ Images of his wife and their love-making fill his head as he races towards an explosive climax.

Sarah now has one hand working on her clit while the other is inserting two fingers, pumping her pussy like a cock. She is close. Straining to cum. Sweat is drenching her body and the sheet draped over her upraised knees. Damn, she wishes she had her dildo here. She really needs penetration to cum when she gets this hot.

Michael can now hear small wet sounds that he knows must be coming from his daughter’s pussy. This is too much and he knows he is on the final stretch. Almost instinctively he calls out to Sarah that he is going to cum.

‘Yes, Daddy, do it!’

Michael moans aloud as his cock erupts spitting spunk up into the sheet and onto his belly and even as far as his chest. The orgasm is the best this week. All the better for not having to try to hide. And all the better for the audience.

Sarah is delighted to hear her Dad cum. She imagines his cock exploding and shooting cum in the air. The thought almost sends her over the top but not quite. She has been here before. The orgasm just won’t come and she knows it. She needs something big solid in her pussy, fucking her, and fingers are no substitute. When she is this aroused her pussy is quite distended and very wet, so only something like a big cock will do. She knows that there is no point persevering and so she makes a satisfied cooing sigh and slowly stops trying to cum. Hope fully tomorrow night she will pull some young stud who’ll fuck her brains out.

On hearing her long sigh Michael asks ‘Did you cum, sweetheart.’

‘Mmmm Hmm,’ Sarah responds sleepily and turning over she tries to calm herself enough to sleep, eventually dozing off.

Michael is soon asleep too. A thoroughly satisfied sleep.

The following evening they agree to go ahead with their plan to go out on the pull. The day had passed with surprisingly little embarrassment over the night before. At breakfast Michael had asked ‘You OK, love.’

Of course, Dad. We have a deal don’t we? Now stop worrying. What we do is just between us and we’re not hurting anyone.’ This reassured Michael and he spent the day looking at his lovely sexy daughter in a whole new light. In fact he was intrigued and a little excited at the thought of seeing her pull tonight. Also, deep down he knew he wanted to have some more mutual masturbation sessions and hoped that they might even progress to having the sheets off, and maybe the lights on.

Part 2

That night Michael watched as his daughter danced and flirted with a succession of guys. As they had agreed, he kept a short distance away. Sarah had said he would look like her Sugar Daddy and would put-off the admirers. Michael noted that she danced very sexily indeed. Gyrating her hips and pressing herself to her partner. At one point he thought she had clicked as he saw her locked in a steamy kiss with one guy. But then she danced with another.

On the way past he asked her how she was doing ‘Great.’ Came the reply.

‘Have you pulled?’

‘Not yet. Thought I liked that last guy but he was a crap kisser. What about you?’

‘No. They’re all too young for me. But don’t worry. I’ll wait around to make sure you’re safe.’

‘Thanks, Dad, I mean Michael,’ Sarah says cheekily.

About an hour later Sarah has obviously found her man. As agreed she winks at Michael as they leave, signalling that she will have him out in two hours. Michael takes the cab behind them but gets out about a half mile from the apartment. He strolls back and stops at the little bar across the street. There are only about 20 in the bar, mostly watching some chaotic looking game show involving topless women. He looks at it for some time but can’t fathom it.

To his surprise, after about 40 minutes he sees the guy leaving their apartment block. Wondering what has happened, and a little worried about Sarah, Michael quickly pays his bill and runs over to the block. He dashes up stairs and bursts into the apartment.

Sarah is clearly safe but she is in an awful temper. ‘Bastard’

‘Who me?’

‘No him. Fucking shitty bastard.’

‘What happened?’

‘Fuck all that’s what.’

‘Did you…’

‘No we fucking didn’t. Of course it all started out OK. Drinks kissing making out, then nothing.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well we started to get each other’s clothes off and matey wants a blow job. I agree but make sure he understands that I really want a fucking.’ Michael is a little alarmed to hear this talk from his daughter but thinks that given all the lines that they have crossed this is the least of his concerns. ‘So I kneel down like a stupid little tart and suck him. I thought he was big and I got really wet thinking about getting it inside me. I know how to give head but I thought I’d go slowly, so as not to overheat him. Then he just cums in my mouth. No warning, nothing. Just a gob full of spunk and a rapidly softening dick. I worked on him a bit but it was obvious he wasn’t going to get hard again so I threw him out.’

‘Bet he was happy,’ Michael said sarcastically.

‘I bet he’s fucking happy. He can brag to all his mates that he shot his load in my face. Meanwhile I’m left with wet knickers and an itch that needs serious scratching. I wish I’d brought my fucking dildo.’ Michael is simply mesmerised by this display and is speechless. ‘You’d better prepare yourself, Daddy. Your little girl is going to do some serious wanking tonight. I need to give myself a real seeing to and I don’t think I’ll be too subtle. I just need to clean my teeth first. I want to get the taste of that bastards muck out of my mouth.’ Michael now notices the obvious dried spunk on his daughter’s chin as she passes him and disappears into the bathroom.

Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers
12