Michael's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yessss’ is all the indication she gives but it is all the encouragement he needs. Pressing on, he slowly inserts the pussy-lubricated finger in to the first knuckle. He is rewarded with a ‘Fuck yesss,’ from his daughter. Soon his whole finger is sliding in and out of his daughter’s ass. He also keeps licking her pussy and the combined effect of this intimate stimulation breaks through Sarah’s resistance and she cums in a loud and powerful climax that causes her to stretch out her legs suddenly before curling up into a foetus position still with her Father’s fingers in her ass and pussy. Michael can feel the walls of her vagina rippling as she writhes and shakes on the bed. As the intensity becomes too much, Sarah pushes his hands away and continues to tremble and quake for more than two whole minutes before eventually, sighing and panting she comes back down to earth.

Slowly turning onto her back she looks up at Michael and says, ‘Thank you, Daddy. That was wonderful.

‘It’s my pleasure, darling.’

‘Help me get out of these things and let’s go to bed. I just want to cuddle you and kiss you all night.’

‘Certainly,’ Michael strips his daughter out of her nylons, suspender belt and bra. Then when she is naked he turns off the light and slides into bed next to her.

Sarah kisses him in a long loving French kiss. Breaking apart she urges him ‘Make love to me, Daddy. Do it slowly like a real lover and cum inside me. I want you to cum in my pussy.’ Gently inserting his hard penis into his daughter’s hot pussy Michael does indeed make love to his beautiful daughter. It seems to happen in slow motion. They kiss and stroke each other while always staying in the missionary position. Sarah has several small orgasms before Michael erupts inside her pussy. His cock pulses an endless stream of shots into her womb and Michael slowly sags to lay beside his daughter and lover as they each drift into a calm and satisfied sleep.

12