Michael's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers

Michael starts to prepare for bed and a few moments later Sarah emerges from the bathroom. To Michael’s utter amazement she is stark naked. He stares at her, slack jawed, as she crosses to the bed. In her fury she had simply forgotten herself but now seeing her Father’s look she realises and for the first time smiles and says ‘See what he missed,’ doing a twirl ‘Silly bastard could have fucked this beautiful bod. I’m so fucking horny he could have done whatever he liked and I would have just said more. But no. Stupid shit had to go and blow is one and only shot at step one. Anyway, please turn-off the light if you’re going into the bathroom, you may not want to see what I’ll be doing when you get back.’

Michael does as he is told. Standing in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror he tries hard to unravel all that has happened. Here he is standing in his shorts with a massive hard-on while his beautiful, frustrated daughter is in the next room playing with herself. Not only that, but she has just sucked off a complete stranger and told him about it. He waits several minutes before re-entering the bedroom.

Sarah is obviously in full flow. He can hear her moaning and panting. Then, as his eyes grow accustomed to the darkness he is treated to the splendid sight of her shadowy form on her bed. She is lying on top of the sheet, knees raised and legs wide open. Both her hands are between her legs, and, from the squelching sounds, she is obviously busy with her very wet pussy. Michael can’t resist watching her for a few moments. He stands by his bed looking down at the gorgeous sexy creature who is sprawled so brazenly on her bed, doing the most intimate thing possible right in front of her Father’s eyes. His cock is like an iron bar and is straining at his shorts. He pulls them down and lies down on top of his own bed. Naked, he starts to wank while watching his daughter.

After several moments Sarah turns her head towards him. He can see her eyes are open. She is watching him too. He is not at all embarrassed that his daughter is witnessing him stroking his cock. He admits for the first time to himself that she, his daughter, not the memory of his wife, is the cause of his arousal.

Their eyes meet and Sarah says ‘Oh Daddy, I need to cum. Please Daddy.’

Not realising that Sarah may be escalating things, Michael simply replies. ‘I know, love. Me too.’ He continues to wank and watch his daughter.

‘I’m so wet, Daddy. I need a big cock to make me cum.’ Sarah rises from her bed and quickly crosses to Michael’s and climbs on beside him. Her hot flesh touches him and it’s like electricity. She kisses him all over his face and presses her whole body into his. ‘I need you, Daddy. Your baby girl needs you like never before.’

Michael’s head is in a spin. For the first time in years he has a beautiful young woman in his bed, in his arms, and it’s his daughter. He doesn’t know what to do and is frozen in place. Sarah hardly notices his indecision. She is too intent on having his cock. Sitting up she straddles his middle and pushes his hand away from his cock, and taking hold of it herself she guides it towards her pussy. ‘Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me with this beautiful cock.’ Saying that she sinks down onto his long thick, spear like dick. ‘Oh fuck, yes. It’s gorgeous. Fuck me, fuck me hard.’ With that Sarah rides her Father’s cock like a woman possessed. Humping and grinding her pussy and clit right down to the base of his shaft.

She kisses him full on his mouth, passionately and wetly, probing her tongue between his teeth. Between kisses she encourages him with lewd comments and instructions. ‘That’s it, Daddy, fuck your baby girl’s pussy. Suck my nipples. That’s it. Oh yes. I like that. Bite them. Oh I’m gonna cum soon. Cum on your lovely big cock. Aw fuck, yes. Here it comes. Oh…oh…ohhhh, yessssss. Fuck.’ The rest is incoherent mumbling and whimpering that Michael can’t discern. She lies on top of him twitching and quivering from her climax for an age. Finally, having finished cumming, Sarah rolls off her Father and snuggles up to him, kissing him and stroking his body.

Soon she finds his still rock hard cock with her hand. Breaking off from a kiss to look into his face she asks ‘Haven’t you cum?’

‘Not yet, no.’

‘Well why don’t you fuck me some more then.’

‘You sure? I mean…’

‘Fuck sake, Dad, get over it, would you? Your daughter wants you to fuck her. It’s OK. Fuck me. Do what you want. Fuck my pussy, my ass, cum in me or on me, whatever. Just fucking use me like a slut. I really want it. Honestly. For the rest of this holiday I’m not your daughter. I’m your whore. Now get on top of me and fuck me.’

Smiling Michael rolls over in between Sarah’s legs and slides his enormous cock into her sopping pussy. He pummels her for the next ten minutes bringing her to another two orgasms then cums deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of spunk washes into Sarah’s pussy as her Father slumps down on top of her, their bodies shining with sweat. She hugs him to her and pats the back of his head saying ‘That’ll do, Dad. That’ll do nicely. Tomorrow I think we’ll have to move these beds together.’

Patchwork
Patchwork
440 Followers
12