Michael's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked Michael is punished, then settles into slavery.
3.3k words
4.38
56.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBottoms
MBottoms
14 Followers

Mistress Sheila grabbed my leash and led me toward her dungeon. It's not easy moving quickly when on your hands and knees, and I scrambled after her trying not to delay her. I didn't want to irritate her any further. We entered her dungeon, and she walked directly over to the wooden horse.

"Stand up," she commanded. I stood tall, but Mistress was unhappy. She gave me a strong slap on my ass.

"Uh," I grunted.

"Next time I ask something from you, I want you to hurry. You took far too long to stand up."

I kept my eyes downcast, but wondered if I could actually have moved any faster. One thing was certain, whether I could or I couldn't, I knew I had to try to move more quickly in the future. Mistress Sheila moved behind me and suddenly placed a blindfold over my eyes. For a moment I could still see, and then darkness. Try as I might, I couldn't see even the faintest glimmer of light.

"That's better... I like my slaves to be unaware of what I'm going to do to them... and now you have no idea what or when something will happen."

She reached out and ran her nails down my back. I wasn't expecting this and I jumped. That of course earned me another smack on the ass. "Don't move Michael," she said with venom.

Briefly I wondered how she could change her moods so suddenly. Then she placed what felt like some sort of cuff on my left wrist. "Bend over Michael. Good... now slide backwards a little... perfect."

I was now bent over the horse with my ass and penis hanging off the end. I felt Mistress bend down and my wrist was clipped to the horse. Mistress then moved around the horse and did the same thing to my other wrist.

The horse was padded, and now that I was warming it up, it was reasonably comfortable. Still, I listened as Mistress moved around the room trying to determine exactly what she was doing. What was my punishment going to be? As I was thinking, I felt her hands on my ankles, and before too much longer, my legs were also clipped to the horse. I was certainly not going anywhere until Mistress decided I could.

"I always work much better to music Michael, so I'll return after I've turned some on."

I heard Mistress leave the room and then heard the door shut. A few moments later, heavy rock music started to play—but it was soooo loud it almost hurt. I wondered how Mistress could bear it that loud. I couldn't hear anything else in the house. I expected Mistress to re-enter the room in moments, but the moments became long minutes and then longer still. Gradually I came to realize that Mistress was not returning soon. Song after song I waited...my only break from the noise coming in being that short break between songs. My imagination was going wild. What would I be faced with for punishment? Would I be spanked? Or worse? Then a new CD started. This one I knew and liked. AC/DC's Back in Black. This was good as I was going to need something to get me through until Mistress returned. By now my arms and legs had been tingling for a while, and my erection had long since disappeared. I was uncomfortable and anxiously awaiting my Mistress' return. When would she be back? Despite being uncomfortable and the blaring rock music, I eventually fell asleep.

I'm not sure what awoke me, but I was awake. Music from Led Zeppelin Two was playing and I still could not hear anything else in the room. My arms and legs were asleep. I had to hope that Mistress would not demand movement from me right away. I didn't even think I'd be able to stand. I started to contract my muscles to try and increase the circulation to my deadened limbs. Suddenly the volume of music dropped dramatically. My ears were ringing, but the change was so welcome that I had a stupid grin on my face. The door of the room opened.

"Michael, have you missed me?"

I wasn't sure I was supposed to answer, so I said nothing. I heard her walking toward me. But she wasn't alone. Two people wearing heels were approaching me. Slap. If I was still drowsy that woke me.

"Didn't you hear me Michael? I said have you missed me?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Well, I decided to go for your car before I punished you—I wanted you to have the chance to anticipate your punishment, and I decided to ask Kathy to give me a hand. After all I did promise her she'd be invited the next time I punished you. Kathy has driven your car from the mall, and we've just returned."

"Nice stereo system in your car Michael," Kathy said, "But you need to get a new car—one with some go and some style."

I said nothing and continued to try and wake my limbs. "Answer Mistress Kathy Michael!" Mistress Sheila smacked me again.

"Yes Mistress. Mistress Kathy, I have been looking at new cars. I was thinking of getting one as the new year's models arrive. I think I can get a deal at that time." I was about to say more when something was pushed up to my mouth. Mistress was using a ball gag on me. I'd never worn one of these before, and I was surprised at how tightly it was held in place. There was no way I'd be able to speak. The best I'd be able to do would be groan.

The two women walked around me running their hands over my body. One of them grabbed and then fondled my cock. While it had been flaccid, it immediately started to harden. "Sheila, he's awfully hairy..."

"True. Michael, you need to be shaved. I'm not sure if I'll have you do it, or if I'll do it myself... but one thing I am sure of, and that is by this time tomorrow you will be totally naked—no more pubic hair."

I swallowed and said nothing, but I was not looking forward to this. What would the guys at the gym say? I only hoped it would grow back quickly. Suddenly I was spanked. Hard. Very hard. I grunted and tried to squirm. Unfortunately, I was only able to move a little as the next blow came. Mistress must have been using a paddle as whatever she was using seemed to be very solid. My ass was on fire. Then I was hit again, but this time before I could get over the sting, I was hit with another tool. This one seemed smaller—perhaps a crop, and was used more tentatively.

"Good Kathy, next time use a little more force. Don't be shy, Michael likes to be spanked, don't you Michael?"

I knew the proper answer and quickly nodded my head and grunted. Mistress hammered me again with her paddle and then from the other side, Kathy hit me with her crop. Before I could recover, Mistress and then Kathy hit me again and then again. Blows were raining down on my naked and defenceless ass. Each time I shuddered and shook, but I was helpless and couldn't get away. After what seemed like forever (but in reality was likely only 10-15 minutes) there was a pause and while I sobbed into my blindfold, I heard the two women move about the room.

Suddenly, the blows started again—only this time Mistress Sheila was pummelling my right ass cheek and Mistress Kathy was working on my left side. It was so painful that I couldn't help it and I stopped my muffled sobs and started to cry all out. This seemed to please both Mistresses, and they continued on with even more enthusiasm. Finally close to 25 minutes after they had started, they stopped. I was embarrassed to be crying like a baby.

"Well Michael, your ass is an incredibly vibrant red now... I think I'm going to take a picture of it. Maybe I'll send it to your boss in Montreal—let him know how his employees spend their vacation. What do you think Kathy?" One of the women was stroking my blazing ass.

"Can I have a copy of the picture Sheila? Mistress Kathy stopped stroking my ass and a moment later I heard several clicks of a camera. "Wow, that was a lot of fun," laughed Kathy, "I can't believe how red his ass is. He's going to have real trouble sitting down for the next few days. Is his punishment over?"

"Well I was going to take him anally, but it is getting late and I have lots to do still, so that will keep for another time. By the way, I'll have Michael ask for double prints so that you can have a set when he takes the film to be developed. I've got a few excellent shots—that one with the precum dripping from his cock should look wonderful."

"Great, I'd be so embarrassed if I took that film to be developed. I've got to go. I hope you'll invite me over again. I can't believe what a rush it is to have someone totally at your beck and call. See you."

"Night Kathy. Come over anytime." I heard Kathy leaving the room. "Now Michael, it's time for you to go to bed. Let me unhook you and I'll take you to your quarters."

As Mistress bent down to undo my wrists and ankles from the horse, I heard the unmistakeable sound of a dog bounding into the room. "I guess Kathy let Lance in. Good boy Lance. Down boy!" Mistress commanded. Lance sounded like a big dog. A moment later, I had a better idea of his size as his mouth and nose was sniffing between my legs.

"Get out of here," said Mistress as she apparently pushed him away from me. "Damn dog will mount anything," she laughed, "So you better not irritate me too much Michael." I felt my arms and legs finally free of the clips. Then she removed the ball gag from my stretched mouth. It was such a relief. "Come on Michael," she said as she pulled on the leash.

I stumbled after Mistress trusting that she would not allow me to hurt myself. After a short walk, "This is your space while you are at my home."

I felt Mistress loosening my blindfold and then it was removed. I'd been in the darkness for several hours now, and for a moment I had difficulty seeing in the bright light. Gradually my eyes adapted and I took stock of my surroundings. I was in a small room with a single bed, a chair, and a light. There was an ensuite bathroom with a shower, and what appeared to be a small closet.

"Have a good sleep Michael, and remember, before I see you tomorrow, you had better shave your pubic hair. If you forget, I guarantee you that the spanking you will receive will make tonight's seem like a pleasant massage. I plan to get up at seven tomorrow... and I'll have a use for you almost immediately, so use your time wisely tonight." With that, Mistress Sheila turned and left my room gently closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed and then quickly stood again. I couldn't believe how sore my ass was. So instead of sitting down, I moved into the bathroom. It was a small bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower—no tub. I opened the vanity, and was surprised to see my toiletries neatly packed away. Realizing that I needed to shave myself and not wanting to get caught before I had done the task, I took out my razor, shaving cream, and scissors. Taking a last look in the mirror, I bent over my penis and started to cut off the longer hair with the scissors. After each cut, I dropped the hair in the toilet. After several minutes, I was ready to shave.

There were towels and facecloths under the sink, so I turned on the hot water and soaked a facecloth. Then I held it against myself to hopefully soften the hair. Five minutes later, I decided that I couldn't delay any longer. So I lathered up and started to carefully shave myself. After 15 minutes, I decided I couldn't do any more. So I rinsed myself off and patted myself dry. From above I decided I looked somewhat larger and a little strange. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror and seemingly saw a totally different penis. This would take some getting used to—I only hoped that Mistress Sheila liked what she saw. Now exhausted, I turned out the light and climbed into bed. In seconds I was asleep—on my stomach.

Six o'clock came early. I had decided to set my alarm for six so that I could shower and touch up my freshly shaved cock for Mistress. When she came for me, I was going to be ready. As I lay waiting on my bed a couple of minutes before seven, I was surprised by, "Michael, please come to my room." I looked around and was surprised to notice a speaker in my wall.

Without thinking I replied, "Yes Mistress," and then realized I wasn't sure where to go.

As I got up to explore the house Mistress said, "My room is upstairs overlooking the barn. Hurry!"

I ran out of my room and paused to get my bearings. Seeing a staircase, I ran up the stairs and then toward the back of the house where I could see an open doorway. A large bedroom lay behind the open door. Included inside was a king-size four-poster bed and what appeared to be an antique rocking chair. Mistress Sheila was nowhere in sight.

"Hurry Michael," she called and I then noticed a doorway into another ensuite bathroom. Sure enough, Mistress was waiting for me in there.

This was an impressive and large bathroom. It was easily bigger than my whole bedroom and bathroom combined. In the corner was a huge shower that could easily handle 3-4 people with room to spare. There were two large vanities and sinks, a toilet, and a bidet. In one of the other corners under windows was a large Jacuzzi tub. Mistress stood naked in the tub and as I gazed at her beautiful body, my penis hardened. Her nipples were dark cherry red and were erect. I longed to take them into my mouth and suckle on them, but I had learned my lesson. That would only happen if she allowed it. She motioned to me and I moved toward the tub. "

Kneel at my feet Michael. I want you to drink me, and I can't wait much longer." Thinking that she wanted me to give her another orgasm with my mouth, I started to tongue and tease her pussy and clit. Suddenly I was surprised to have a mouth full of liquid. I stopped and pulled away realizing that she had peed into my mouth! I started to spit it out when Mistress grabbed my head and pulled me back to her crotch.

"That's right Michael, drink my pee. I have very good control, so I'll take my time and only release mouthfuls at a time. I expect you to drink all of my precious golden nectar without wasting a drop. If you do happen to spill some... well I don't have to tell you what will happen now—do I?"

She released more pee into my mouth. Her pee was strong and bitter, but I was afraid not to drink so I gulped it down. I couldn't believe it. I was actually drinking someone's pee. Mistress continued to let mouthfuls go into my mouth, and I continued to swallow. I almost gagged at one time, but managed to keep drinking. I'm not sure how much pee I was drinking, but she seemed to pee for a good half hour. I was actually starting to feel full and didn't think I'd be able to eat breakfast when she finally stopped.

"Clean me Michael, and make me cum," she commanded. Once again I started to lick and suck her clit. I loved the look of her pussy. She had such nice large labia. I took them into my mouth and sucked and pulled on them before moving back to her clit. Mistress was excited and very wet. Her lips and clit were engorged with blood, and she pushed me backwards with her groin trapping my head between the bathtub and her cunt. I lapped at her with energy and enthusiasm. I wanted to make her gush as she had the night before.

"That's it Michael... just like that... yeah suck me..." I ran my tongue up her pussy and pulled her clit into my mouth. My penis was incredibly hard and Mistress Sheila noticed. "Stroke your cock Michael." I grabbed myself and started to pump my cock. "Don't you dare cum Michael—when you cum, it will be at my command and into my cum cup." I continued to pleasure Mistress with her scent and wetness acting as an aphrodisiac. I was nearing my own orgasm so I slowed my masturbation and lightened my touch. I did not want to cum before Mistress Sheila's command. "Yes! Stick out your tongue and taste me deep inside! Oh yeah.... That's it! Faster Michael Faster! There! That's it... ohh oohh ooh yeah... Lick me there! Ooohh I'm cummminggg...."

Despite my own great excitement, I managed not to cum as Mistress bucked on my face in the throws of her orgasm. I sucked as much of her juices as I could and continued to gently stimulate her. "Oh, that was good Michael—very good. Now I want to watch you cum."

Mistress climbed off my face and reached over to the sink to grab a black shot glass. "This is your cum cup Michael. I want you to fill it with your cum when you orgasm—and then you're going to drink it all down!"

She sat down on the edge of the tub and slowly masturbated with her legs spread as she watched me. I took the cum cup and looked at it. Gold writing indicated that it had likely been purchased while Mistress Sheila visited at Niagara Falls. "What are you waiting for? Michael I want you to cum!" I started to stroke myself faster and faster all the while looking at Mistress' lovely cunt. Suddenly I felt that familiar urge and I knew I was going to explode.

"I'm cumming Mistress," I yelled as I held the cup against the tip of my pulsating cock.

Thick spurts of white cum shot into the glass as I groaned in pleasure. God that had been an incredible orgasm--perhaps the best orgasm I had ever experienced. As I slowed my hand, Mistress leaned forward and started to thoroughly milk my cock to force the last of my semen out and into the cup. When she could get no more from me, she used her finger to catch the last drip and then fed me my own cum.

"Lick my finger Michael... Do you like the flavour? Don't bother to answer; it really doesn't matter." She grabbed the cum cup from me and gazed into it. "Wow Michael that must have been an intense orgasm— there's a lot of cum for you to drink here."

Even though I had figured she would want me to do this, I was filled with anxiety. As Mistress held the cup up to my lips, I shivered. She laughed, "Drink up Michael, and then use your tongue to clean the cup."

And so for the first time in my life, I drank my own cum. As I finished cleaning the cup, Mistress gave me my duties for the day. I was to wash myself up and then I had to clean up the house. I was to remain naked for the day, wearing only my collar. Mistress Sheila would be away until supper time, and I was to prepare a delicious dinner for her return. I was glad that I knew how to cook.

MBottoms
MBottoms
14 Followers