Michael's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think your confusion comes from the fact that while he is now lounging comfortably, dressed only in a pair of black silk boxers, I am across the room, carefully folding his jeans and shirt and hanging them over a chair. "Steven?" You start to question exactly what is happening, but Michael pulls you towards the couch. He takes the water glass out of your hand and turns you around, bringing you to rest between his legs, your back to his bare chest in almost the same position we were in earlier.

"Mmmmhhhmm, that's right, babe," Michael moans deeply as you settle in against him, deep in the cushions of the soft leather couch. I look up, intrigued and slightly amused. I remember the first and the last time I called you babe…your teeth marks on my cock lasted for a week! But now, as I move closer to experience your reaction to this faux pas, all I see is your hands caressing his long muscular legs and all I hear from you is a moan that matches his.

"Steven," you look at me with heavy eye-lids and your smoky voice draws the pre-cum from my erection, "come here, my love." I finish with his clothes and as I make my way back to the couch, I take a moment to dim the lights a little and turn up the bass on the stereo. When I get to your side, the tent in my shorts is obvious to everyone. Your left hand moves off his well-defined thigh and up to my crotch. I feel your fingers cradling my balls, squeezing ever so slightly.

"Was everything he told me the truth, Steven?" Your deep whisper sends shivers up and down everyone's spine, chere. I feel like I'm going to pass out from the extreme pleasure and, at the same time, the paralyzing humiliation of the truth.

"I…unghh…" the moan escapes my lips as you press your thumb into my balls, "I wasn't there, love. I don't know what he told you." My face is deep red; I know it from the heat waves in front of my eyes. But still, I can see it in your eyes. You know that everything he told you was true and you shiver through a small climax at the realization, knowing how I feel about submitting that way for a woman I hold so close.

You are perfection, right here right now. From the way your long hair picks up the candlelight from around the room and the sexy, half-open look of your eyes to the way your soft, light-weight jersey top and shorts cling to and contrast with the dusky, tanned and moist flesh they barely cover and hardly conceal.

"I'll tell you what he said…in a minute. First, though…" Your voice has picked up a haughty quality to compliment the earthy, sexy, low natural tones. It only makes me harder and I'm afraid that a wet spot will soon be visible on the front of my shorts. "First, though, I want you to get me a fresh drink." I start to pick up your glass, but your hand closing around my swollen sac stops me cold. I look and you have a strange, faraway look in your eyes and a half-smile on your lips. "Before that, Steven…" your eyes close as you speak so softly, "take my shorts off…I want to feel Michael's silk boxers against my skin."

And so it starts again.

"Oh, Jesus, girl!" The low rumble of Michael's laughter brought a flood of memories rushing back. The circumstances weren't exactly the same, but the feelings and emotions certainly seemed familiar. "You really were paying attention the other night, clever girl." I hadn't doubted you before, when you said you had been with him, but this – his confirmation – seemed to buckle my knees. I needed a joint – I needed to slow my heartbeat down – your presence was just too exciting and I wanted to move slowly for everyone's pleasure. Michael saw what I was doing and told you to relax for a minute. "He'll take care of both of us" he laughed again, "any way we want, babe."

I lit a skinny and took a long drag. My eyes swept over your long, shapely legs from the turn of your calf to the soft, vulnerable flesh at the top of your inner thighs. From where I'm standing, I can see under the hem of your shorts. I find myself staring at the sweet, naked mound almost covered by the soft cloth. I could easily spend half my time with you just making out…if you would let me spend the other half eating you out.

I hand the joint to my friend and drop to my knees between your legs. Softly, slowly, my fingers walk up your trim, toned, satin-smooth legs until they reach the elastic waistband of your gym shorts. They are so low on your hips; I only pull them down an inch before the shaved mound of your pussy – my cunt – comes in to view. While Michael's left hand is back on your captivating breast, his right slides down your torso, trailing the shorts by inches. As the crinkled jersey material clears your lower lips, his fingers find a home in your hot, moist slit and you moan like you're being fucked by a god. I peel your shorts down your long, flawless legs and over your sandals, leaving you naked from the waist down, your beautiful ass resting on his silk boxers. And knowing my friend of so many years, I am positive your ass is resting on his long, hard silk-covered cock, his full length nestled between your sweet cheeks.

As I straighten up, leaving your shorts hanging off the side of the couch, I am mesmerized by the sight of Michael's fingers churning in and out of your wet pussy as your ass grinds against him. You beckon me closer, you eyes half-open and a soft moan escapes your moist lips. Your hand reaches out and finds the final humiliation of the cuckold – the cock hard and excited at the sight of another man with his woman. Your fingers find my sac once again and you apply just enough pressure to keep me under your control.

"Steven," your voice was smoke and mirrors, words and emotions coming from everywhere and nowhere, "last week he fucked me like a little whore; he made me scream as I came over and over again." Then, as if perfectly scripted, you turn your head and your lips meet his in a burning, passionate kiss. Your body meets his every time his fingers thrust up inside your cunt. Another deep moan and you break the kiss. Speaking to me but still looking into his eyes, your voice drops down to a deep, throaty whisper. "And then he ate me out, Steven until I came again in his mouth and all over his face." Your face came around slowly, your tight, trim torso moving like a languorous stretching cat. And your smile…God, T…it made me hard as a rock when you looked deep into my eyes. "He ate your pussy, Steven." You giggle as you squeezed my balls. "Nobody eats me like you do, baby…eat me now."

Your fingers bring me to my knees in front of you. You are spread wide, your left leg over Michael's thigh, opening yourself up for a deep cleaning. The aroma of your sex is intoxicating, escaping from the beautiful, spreading lips before me. There is nothing that can stop me from devouring you, chere. I slide my hands up the smooth, soft inside of your thighs spreading them even farther apart; the pearlescent pink insides draw me closer and before I know what's happening, my face is buried in your smooth, hairless pussy and my tongue is lapping away at your core.

"Keep eating her, Steven," Michael groans as my tongue finds the little pink hood that covers your clit. "Every time you touch her, her ass cheeks squeeze my cock…fuck man…its heaven." Another groan erupts as I lodge my tongue as far up your hole as I can reach, but I can't tell if it's him or you. You taste wonderful, my love – I can't get enough. I look up and he's moved your soft jersey top with his hands and his long, strong fingers are kneading your breasts and playing with your thick, lengthening nipples. Watching him play with you like that starts a stream of pre-cum leaking out of my dick and I know I am losing control quickly. I lick from your clit to the dusky rosebud of your perfect ass and my tongue encounters a long, thick pole. Barely obscured by his silk boxers, Michael's cock is at full strength and his musky aroma is competing directly with yours for my attention. Unable to stop myself, my tongue leaves you momentarily to find the soft skin of his shaved sac. "Fuck, YES!!!" His scream starts from deep inside. "Peel them off, dude…make me hard and wet for your girlfriend – you know you've been dying to for so long…"

He reaches down your sides and lifts your hips until you are clear of his lean, muscular form. Grabbing the black silk boxers by the waistband, I rip them down his long legs and over his feet. He settles you back down on top of him – this time, though, his hard organ stands proudly in front of your beautiful sex. Knowing exactly what it means for both of us, I take him between my lips and into my mouth.

"Oh, Jesus!" The short, high-pitched scream fades quickly as you bend over to take a much more intimate peek. Unable to take your eyes away, I barely hear your commentary. "God, lover, you weren't shitting me! He's sucking your dick, Michael…Oh my God! This is so fucking hot!" Your words become moans and groans as my fingers move back to your hot little pussy and start tracing tiny circles around your throbbing clit. You stare open-mouthed at my head, bobbing up and down, taking almost all of his length between my lips.

"Fuck, man…I'm so fuckin hard. You know what to do with it now, don't you?" I can feel your cunt start to flood at the mere presence of a hard cock so close as your newest lover continues to moan and speak at the same time. "Just like with Laurie, buddy…make me nice and wet…then put me inside Teri's cunt." My heart was pounding so hard I could barely make out the words. I slid him out of my mouth, leaving him covered in my saliva. And then taking him in hand, I rubbed his dark, red cock-head against the slick insides of your hot slit. When both of you started yelling at me, your frustration palpable, I angled him back until he was poised at the entrance of your cunt. With one knee up on the bed, supporting me, I rise just enough to wrap my free arm around your shoulders, give you a deep, hot, sexy kiss and then push down – driving you on to his hard, thick cock. You don't stop until you have taken him all, your smooth shaved mound resting against his pubic bone.

A gasp from you and a deep moan from him and there you are – fucking my oldest friend – not more than ten inches from my face. I can't remember ever feeling more excited.

My hands seem to move by themselves, tugging the zipper and dropping my shorts to the carpet beside the couch and then peeling my shirt away, leaving me in the same naked condition as Michael. You, of course, have deliberately kept your sexy sandals on – it occurs to me that you draw some strange, erotic power from them tonight. But the thought is lost as the feelings of pure desire start to rock my body and I can't help but drop to my knees between the spread thighs of my lover and the even further spread legs of my oldest and closest friend.

Heart pounding and feeling that each breath might be my last, I move my face even closer to your molten core. The heat radiates against my flesh even as small droplets of soft white liquid seem to fill the air between us. As Michael senses my close scrutiny, he slows his thrusting dramatically – knowing I will be witness to every slick, shiny millimeter of hard cock that he slides into your hot, pink pussy. I groan for him when he jams his hard meat so far up your wet, smacking cunt that your lips seem to widen enough to take in the top of his sac.

I am on automatic – there is no right or wrong, good or bad – I move to the sex that seems to control all of us. My flat, hungry tongue starts at his scrotum where it is between your swollen lips and glides north until I find the soft, dark pink hood that covers your throbbing clitoris. I suck the soft and pliant flesh between my lips and you gasp, out of control at all the sensations attacking you at once.

The gasp seems to wake Michael from his slow-motion and his thrusting becomes too fast for me to stay attached to you. I back away and once again take the time to stare into your beautiful face – straining now with all the pleasure and emotions of incredibly intense sex. I've never seen you more excited and entranced by what you were creating around yourself. And as you bounced up and down on his cock, it seemed that all you could do was stare at me, your eyes digging deep into my soul.

You're moaning and groaning from Michael's powerful fucking turns to strained, hoarse whispers. "He's fucking my pussy, Steven…your pussy. Mmmmhhh!!! It feels fantastic! You like watching Michael fuck me don't you?" Your eyes, like burning coals, move to my erection, now leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. "You like giving my…pussy away…for your pleasure, don't you…Steven??" So hard for you to speak – my friend is pounding your cunt harder and harder and then soft and romantic as spring rain.

Still, through it all, you continue to taunt me.

"OHHHH Stevennnnnn!!! God, his cock feels so good." Your smile transforms to a sexy, slutty smirk. Looking right into my eyes – you grab his exposed erection and pull him completely out of you. I can hardly breathe as I see your combined juices running the length of his slender, veiny cock and coating your inner lips at the same time. Lovingly you stroked him and ask me, "Has he always been longer than you, my love?" A quick turn of your head and your lips lock onto his. For a moment you turn back to me, seeing my bright red face. "If you like watching me get fucked, why don't you put him back inside me, Steven?" You both laugh softly as you feel my hands manipulate your genitals back into position.

By now your pussy is so wet from the fucking my old friend is giving you, I can hear the wet sounds as your ass slaps against his crotch. Finally, he speaks. When his cock is buried so deep inside your pussy he is rubbing your cervix, he says, "She's been a real good girl, old friend." He couldn't help but chuckle. "C'mon. Don't be mad at her - she can't help it if her cute little pussy is in constant need of attention." And truth be told, I have to agree. There is none cuter…or hungrier.

I see his fingers leave your swollen nipples atop your firm, round breasts and reach down to rub your clit as his cock thrusts in and out of your tight, clutching cunt. He rubs the area around your clit faster and faster in a circular motion. You tell him, sharply, to stop. The whole time your eyes never leave mine and your hand brushes him away. You turn quickly, kiss him to prevent any hard feelings, tell him to wait a minute – this is something you both should enjoy.

You get as comfortable as you can, resting your back against his trim, muscular chest. You're sliding up and down his hard, slick penis as you call me over by crooking your finger in my direction. Your voice gets low, slow, and smoky as you start speaking to your newest lover.

"I love the way you fuck me, Michael. I don't think your old friend will have any problem with you and me together when he's back home." You moan against his chest and your fingers rub his balls with tender affection. You look at me with the unasked question in your eyes.

"Yes," I sigh. I take the time to light a joint and take a deep drag. "Better my friend than someone I don't know."

You giggle as you half-turn to kiss him again. "You were right, lover – that's exactly what you said he'd say!!!"

But your eyes get smoky and dark again, signaling a return to a lustier place for you and us. "But, Michael…I have to say…he eats pussy better than you." I can see you squeezing your smooth, puffy cunt around his cock, grinding on his maleness and making him feel fabulous. "Now, he's gonna do his special trick…only…" I am breathless waiting for your instruction, "he's gonna need your help, too." You motion me to my knees in front of your spread legs and cock-filled pussy. The aroma from your combined lubrication is intoxicating, drawing my face closer and closer to the heat of your loins.

You sound like you're trying to give a lecture or something, explaining a particular technique. "You see," you tell Michael, "my clit is very small – it never really comes out from its hiding place." A cute little giggle turns into a moan as he thrusts his cock way up inside you. "Your friend has found the most stimulating way to please me." Turning your face to his, you continue, "He uses his tongue…curled up like this…to slide under the hood…" and then you french-kiss him and my heart explodes because I know how special that kiss feels when it is you and me. You break the kiss and turn back to me, smiling as though nothing has happened. "Then, he uses his fingertip to massage my little clit from underneath and along the side." You giggle again – neither Michael nor I know where you seem to be going with this and I take another hit of the joint.

"But tonight, lover, he is going to eat me…using your beautiful cock-head to help massage me." You bat your eyes theatrically at my friend. "I know that sometimes, if he's not very careful, his tongue will be all over you." You giggle again. "That's okay, isn't it, lover?" Michael rolls his eyes in obvious amusement. Suddenly, the giggling and light voices have stopped. You sound like the Dark Mistress again.

"Do it, Steven…eat me…now!" Your eyes are again like burning coals as you direct the action for your pleasure.

I lean forward, my tongue leading the way, licking slowly up the moist crease between your left thigh and where it meets your delectable pussy. I repeat the same action on your right side, this time making sure you can feel my tongue making contact with your labia and Michael's erect organ. While he is still wedged up inside you, filling your cunt with hard cock-meat, I start to swirl my tongue around your sensitive little nub.

"Enough," you groan as I burrow the curled tip around your hood. "Take him out, Steven…please…God, I need to cum!"

I pull him gently out of the hot, wet pool of your sex – his hard, thick cock feels so good, so natural in my hand that my own cock starts leaking pre-cum. I feel your eyes burning into my flesh as you watch me take just the tip of him between my lips and suck your juices from his hot prick-flesh. Then I return my tongue to where you want it – wrapped around your throbbing clit. And this time, taking my friend's prick in my hand, I use him to rub against and around, up and down over your tender bundle of sex nerves.

Between the silky feeling of his cock-head, the knowing, practiced maneuvers of my experienced tongue, and Michaels' fingers pulling and twisting your swollen nipples, your body peaks and a wave of electric shock spreads throughout your flesh. You scream your ecstasy as your stomach muscles contract and your pussy spasms in pure delight. Your excitement is so contagious that Michael's cock spurts pre-cum over your clit and my tongue. I can't remember ever being so turned on by going down on anyone. I fall back down to the carpet and when he can, Michael scoots out from beneath you and hands me a joint before getting you a fresh margarita.

Minutes pass as we all catch our breath and try to return to normal. Michael is sitting on the couch, still playing with your nipples and rubbing the firm flesh of your flat tummy. He looks down at me and smiles. "Does she always cum first?" We chuckle together – in one previous session, he already has you pegged. My old friend looks down at you and continues, "I'm sure Steven would like some fun, too." He stops pulling your tits and I can see the disappointment in your face. Clearly, he has found your penchant for a little pain with your pleasure.