Michael's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes your hand and guides you to the floor where he makes you lie down on your back. You wait in eager anticipation as to what he will do next. "Her mouth should not be going to waste, friend" he says to me. Then turns to you and says, "Spread your legs for me and open your mouth, little one." He is totally erect again and your eyes don't stray from his long, curved cock. You do as you are told. This was an order, and you know better than to disobey orders. Satisfied with how he has positioned you, he turns to me. "Well? Don't you want those beautiful lips covering your cock, Steven?" We look at each other with bright, wide-open eyes. One smooth motion puts me on my knees, just behind your beautiful face. My cock swells at the thought of being entrenched between your lips and in your mouth. Michael drops to his knees, between your spread and inviting legs, his long cock already curved to match the soft, hot interior of your cunt. We slap hands in a high five and together, we put ourselves into you.

"Umpffhhh" and "Unggghhh" and "Arrrggghh" are all we hear from you – your mouth full of my hard cock pounding your tonsils and your cunt full of my friend's as he pounds your pussy with all his strength. When we fuck you together, it feels like if we were each an inch longer, our dicks would meet in your middle. When we counterthrust, one pushing in while the other pulls out, it feels like your insides will be stretched out of shape forever. You have never felt so completely and deliciously full in your entire life.

I look at your face closely, caringly, as Michael and I fuck you together. I see how much it thrills you…I see how much you are loving the experience… I see there is something missing and immediately, I know how to fix it. I look down at you again, slowing the movement of my prick against the back of your throat. As I slow down, he does the same until we are both inside you – hard but still – and you are silent until

SMACK!

I slap the side of your round, firm tit with my open palm. You let out a small shriek and a single tear starts to form in your eye. Michael looks amazed and then

SMACK!

His open hand slaps your other breast and again, a sharp cry escapes your lips.

"Fuck me, man!" he exclaims, "Her pussy grabbed my dick…both times!!" He raised his arm again, but I stopped him.

"You're on the right track, old friend…but we can't mark her where it could show." I look down at you with a grin. "I got a better idea."

I pull my hard-on out of your mouth, giving your jaw a chance to relax. I tell Michael to exit your pussy as well. He looks at me with a little doubt – clearly the man likes fucking you, my love. I lean close and whisper softly, my mouth next to your ear. "My turn now, love…and I can't wait!" Our lips meet for an instant and then more directions. "On your hands and knees, my little whore…" While you roll over, into position, I tell Michael that we shouldn't be doing the work – you should.

Once you are ready, on your knees with your hot, sexy ass thrust back at my friend and your mouth wide open and waiting for cock, we take you.

SMACK!!!

Michael's open palm leaves a rosy imprint on your firm, round ass and it makes your cunt start to cream and your breath shallow.

SLAP!!!

You feel the heat of my stiff prick slap against the side of your face and slide along your wet, swollen lips.

When I push my prick over your tongue and into the back of your throat, I back you up onto Michael's hard cock. Then he plunges his full length into your wet cunt and he drives you forward, making you swallow my prick all the way into your throat. Together, we skewer you between us – no where to move to escape total penetration front and back. When you realize you are trapped between us, all resistance melts away; your throat opens wide for me and your pussy dilates enough to take him completely.

Time seems to stand still as you get royally and completely fucked, my love. At that moment in time, you are nothing more than two holes to be used for our pleasure – you already had yours and you know that you are only here for us as we move in and out of you. Sweat pouring down our naked torsos, he and I push and pull you between us, bringing us closer to the release you found earlier. Sometimes together, sometimes not, but we both speed up our efforts until the only outcome is the inevitable pouring of our thick, white cum into both your holes leaving you as used as the slut you want to be in your darkest dreams.