Micheal & Celine

Story Info
An adult brother's desire for sister.
4k words
4.07
130.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

She clutched at the pillow as her brother fucked her from behind, lying on her back, pressing deeply inside her as he kissed her shoulder. Micheal's cock seemed to expand in size as he forced every inch of his turgid 7 inch engorged penis into Celine's vagina. The beads of sweat from both their bodies made them slippery as he lay on top of her back. The sweat also made squishing sounds as he pumped against the swell of her buttocks. Micheal just could not get enough of his sister's tight cunt as she moaned against his assault.

He stopped fucking and gasped into her ear. "Do you like it, sis, can you feel my cock inside you? God, you are so tight," he whispered. He put his weight on his hands as he pulled his stiff phallus out of her velvet vagina. He pushed his body down until his head was just above her butt cheeks. He looked at the quivering twin globes, so firm and yet soft. They were wet too with both their sweat and he could smell the musky odor of her secretions and his pre-cum. Putting both his hands on them, he parted the cheeks. His head dropped between them and he glued his mouth against her nether lips, sucking and tasting her love juice.

Celine uttered an involuntary groan as she felt her brother's lips against the folds of her soaked vagina. She trembled as his tongue rasped against her clitoris and she gasped for air when his tongue penetrated her. She lifted her head off the pillow as she came, the orgasm flooding through her as her vagina muscle clamped onto his tongue, trapping him as she released her love secretions into his mouth.

Micheal sucked the honey out of her and he could feel more pre-cum flowing out of him. His body was taut, almost to breaking point as he make oral love to his sister's forbidden opening, sucking and kissing her as her body thrashed uncontrollable on the soaked mattress. Breathing heavily, he lifted his head off her buttocks and mounted her again. Holding both her hands down against the mattress, he inserted his thickening cock into her ravished vagina. This time, he fucked her as though she was a bitch on heat, making slapping sounds as his body flattened against her buttocks. They were both lost to the lust of their incestuous union. Micheal could not hold back anymore as he thrust as deep as he could, hitting her cervix, and releasing his thick sperm deep inside her. He kept ejaculating as he fucked into her. Turning her head sideways with his hands, he sought her mouth as his lips crushed hers, his tongue seeking hers as they kissed even as he was spurting inside her body. Finally his fucking action slowed down as he swallowed her saliva and just lay on her back. Both brother and sister lapsed into a sated state, catching their breath, his penis still stiff, lodged inside her. Knowing that he was heavy on her, he slid off her back, pulling her into a fetal position, his hands around her, cupping her full breasts. Exhausted and not wanting to speak after what they had done, they slipped off into a dreamless world.

Celine was first to awake. For a moment, she did not know where she was. Trying to sit up, she felt that a hand was on her breast. Turning, she was shocked to see Micheal, snoring softly behind her. Then the visions of what had happened earlier came rushing back into her mind. She realized that it was not a dream. Micheal had fucked her, her own brother. And she had responded to his incredible lovemaking. She began to shiver, suddenly consumed with shame and uncertainty of their incestuous act. She remembered and could still feel how he had thoroughly fucked her. It began to dawn on her that Micheal had deposited his sperm inside her and she was fertile. She trembled as she thought of her husband and her two-year-old daughter and the foreseeable consequences of her illicit act. God, what had they done!!

Taking his hand off her gently, so as not to awaken him, Celine got off the bed and quietly walked out of his room. She quickly walked to the guestroom where she had stayed for the last two days, and closed the door. Switching on the bathroom light, she walked in and leaned against the cool tiled wall, shaking. She was shocked at the reflection that looked out to her in the full length mirror. She looked completely disheveled, her hair in a mess. Her lips were slightly swollen. She looked at her reflection and saw that her pubic hair was matted down. Only then did she touched herself and could feel both her and Micheal's cum, crusty and dried now between her thighs. She could now smell the stale scent of their mixed secretions. Her knees felt weak and she sank slowly to the floor, her legs opening and she saw the her swollen vagina lips, still slightly red from her brother's hungry pounding. Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Slowly she got up and walked into the shower. The warm water slashing down made her think more rationally. Gently, she clean herself, trying to wash away the sinful memory. She knew that it was too late to douche. Micheal's sperm would by now made it's way into her and fertilize her ovaries. She did have sex with her husband three days earlier but now she could never be sure whose child she would be carrying if she were to be pregnant within this period.

Celine had flown over to Washington two days earlier to attend a seminar. Micheal, at 52, was fifteen years older than her and her only sibling. He had settled down here in Washington, DC, with his wife and 3 children. She had always looked up to him, more as a father figure because of their age difference and he had always been protective of her. But they had not been close, like other brothers and sisters. She had not seen him or his family for almost 3 years, since she was staying in Denver. The last time they met was when she got married in 1998. Micheal had flown over with his family and they got along with Tom, her husband. Now, that she was in town, she decided to stay at their place, a nice house in the suburbs of Fairfax. When Celine called him from the airport, Micheal had driven over and took her to the house. Arriving, he informed her that his wife and children had left for his in-laws and will be away until the weekend. Micheal showed her to the guestroom and told her to make herself at home. Although they were siblings, they were very different in looks. People who don't know them probably would not have the slightest inkling that they were brother and sister. Celine was petite, standing almost to Micheal's shoulder height. At 37, she still had the fresh look of a young girl, slim with fair skin and a lovely built body despite having a two-year-old daughter. Men usually gave her a second look, wondering whether she was a model. Micheal, on the other hand was a large man, with hairy chest, and despite his 52 years, one would not like to tangle with him. He still kept himself fit.

Celine was occupied the whole of the first day at her seminar. Micheal fetched her at the end of the day and they had dinner at his favorite restaurant. Driving home, they talked about their families. Micheal listened to her and as he drove, he realized that he really missed her. They talked about old times until they reached home. As they walked to the front door of the house, Micheal could see that she was indeed a lovely lady. He had always had a soft spot for her, although he never showed it.

Suddenly, long suppressed memories of their younger days came rushing back to him. The one recollection that he had tried to banish from his thoughts all these years was that time when she was 20 years old. He was 35 and it happened in the autumn of the fateful year. He was about to be married and he had paid a visit to their parent's house. Celine was in university then and was home for the holidays. On that day, both their parents were out and he was sitting lying on the bed in his room. Feeling hungry, he got up and walked to the kitchen. As he passed Celine's room, he unconsciously glanced into its direction. He stopped momentarily. Her bathroom door was ajar and for the first time, Micheal saw his grownup sister naked, her back towards him. He wanted to walked away but he could not help himself. Turning back, he slipped behind her bedroom door and his eyes searched for her. Celine was combing her hair and he could see his sister's naked back. He knew that what he was doing was wrong but the sight of her lovely body made him tremble. Her buttocks were firm and flaring from her slim waist. Suddenly, he could feel himself growing hard. His throat had gone dry. When she turned, her full frontal view was exposed to his eyes. The beautifully formed breasts, high and firm, without any sag and her pink puffy nipples, so pointy like strawberries...and looking down, he could see her soft pubic hairs curling inwards hiding her pussy. As she walked out of the bathroom, he quickly turned around and headed back to his room. Micheal had seen naked women before but his younger sister was almost a goddess. His penis had gone so hard and he quickly stepped into his bathroom. The vision of her made him gasp as he masturbated and in a few seconds, he ejaculated all over the floor. For the rest of the day, he masturbated 3 more times, each time calling out her name softly as he spurted his cum.

Celine walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. "Well, that was some restaurant, the food was really good," she said, looking at Micheal.

"Yeah, sure glad you liked it," he answered.

Micheal flopped onto the single seated across her. "Want a drink," he asked.

"Emm, ok, just something light, coke if you have any" Celine replied, as she rested her head against the back of the sofa. It had been a long day.

Micheal came back and handed her the drink. He sat down and looked at her. Seeing her sitting there, restful, he took in her lovely long hair, and stared at her, a lump coming to his throat. She looked so beautiful, compared to his wife. The yearning that he had kept locked inside him could not be contained.

Celine's eyes suddenly caught his and they held, just looking at each other in silence. For the next few minutes, they just sat across one another, each with their own thoughts. Celine smiled at him and said, "why are you looking at me like that."

Micheal was silent. He stood up and walked to his room.

Celine suddenly felt uncomfortable and make her way to the guestroom, wondering what had gone wrong with her brother. Did he have a bad day at work, she wondered. He did not show it when they had dinner earlier, nor on the way home. Well, I never really knew him, she said to herself. Closing her door, she undressed and took her shower. Putting on her nightdress, she lay down on the bed and thought no more about it. Soon, she drifted off to sleep.

She thought she was dreaming when she felt a kiss on her cheeks. Then she felt hands on her shoulders. Turning around, she was shocked to see Micheal beside her. She looked at his naked chest, filled with coarse hair and almost choked, her voice could not come out when she saw that he was completely naked. She was stunned and in fear as he held her hands above her head. His lips sought hers. She tried to turn to avoid him. He released her and held both hers in one of his huge ones while the other held her face as his mouth clamp onto hers. His lips sealed onto hers until she could not breathe. When she opened her mouth to gasp for air, his tongue invaded her mouth and sucked on hers. Kissing her deeply, Micheal sucked her tongue until she was weak against her strength. Then he released her.

She sat up and moved to the middle of the bed, away from him. She looked and saw for the first time her brother's engorged penis, the girth so thick and the veins on the shaft which was throbbing. "No," she cried. "Micheal, please, why are you doing this."

"I have wanted you for so long," he said, looking at her. "Ever since I saw you naked once, you are the only woman I yearned for."

Celine, cringed in fear and tried to move off the bed, although her legs had almost turned to jelly.

Micheal caught her hand in his and pulled her to him. She felt so light as she fell against him. "Please don't fight me, sis, I want you so much," he said in a trembling voice as he began to unbutton her nightdress. Celine was in total disarray as he pulled her dress off her shoulders. Her breasts were exposed and she haunched her shoulders when her nipples were being caressed for the first time, by someone else besides her husband. For someone so big, Micheal touched her breasts gently, kneading them, running his thumb against her puffy nipples until they grew very hard and protruded. Celine began to cry at the illicit stimulation of her sensitive nipples but she was traumatized with shock to do anything. Micheal large hands now held her immobilized as his lips moved down to seek her nipples. He began to lick them, making her gasp at the exquisite sensation, as her body began to jerk. His lips opened and he sucked her breasts, one after the other. Celine tilted her head backwards, unable to control herself, in doing so, offering her firm breasts for him to suckle. He sucked, gently but firmly, as though trying to milk her. Micheal guided her small hands to his turgid penis. She shuddered when she felt him, so hot and hard. He brushed her fingers against his tiny opening, wetting her fingers with his seeping pre-cum. The sticky liquid filled the palms of her hand and he made her grasp his shaft. Taking his mouth from her breasts, Micheal held the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. He kissed her lips, and invaded her mouth again. The kiss lasted for a long time, as he attacked her tongue and sucked her.

Micheal left her mouth and still holding her hands, he guided her off the bed. Celine just followed him, still trembling from the foreplay of her brother. Standing beside the bed, he took off all her clothes, until she stood nude in front of him. Her body was still heaving for breathe as he knelt before her, his lips now seeking between her thighs. His mouth closed on her sex. Celine was already so wet and slippery as he kissed her pubic region. When he inserted his tongue inside her vagina, Celine knees buckled but he held her up by her hips in his huge hands. She stooped down, her hand on his shoulders as he tongue fucked her. Moaning, she orgased, flooding his mouth with her cream. Micheal lapped up all she could offer and swallowed, intoxicated by her odor. When she stooped shaking, he guided her back onto the bed and made her lie on her stomach. The urge to take her from behind was overwhelming. Pushing a pillow under her, he mounted her. Although she was wet and lubricated by her own secretions, she gasped when he penetrated her. The size of his giant penis opened her up like never before. He was insatiable yet tender as he fucked her, spreading her vagina lips and channel to accommodate him.

Drying herself with the fluffy towel, she stepped out of the bathroom. Walking slowly, still feeling the effects of Micheal's fucking, she decided to move out of his house. Still in her bathrobe, Celine started packing her things. She heard the door opening and turned around. Micheal stood there, still naked.

"What are you doing, Celine," he asked, looking at her freshly bathed body.

She could see his raging penis was stiff and turgid. "I'm leaving," she answered, not looking at him.

"You liked it too, didn't you," he said.

"No," she replied in a small voice. "You forced me, you raped me."

Micheal closed the door and locked it.

Celine looked at him in panic. "Please Micheal, let me go, haven't you had enough," she wept in desperation. "I could be carrying your child."

"I need to have you just one more time, then you can forget about me forever," Micheal said as he walked towards her.

Celine tried to pushed against his chest when he held her but he was too strong. Once again, he stripped her naked, pulling off the bathrobe. Looking at her heaving breasts, he said softly, "your breasts are so firm and soft, I can suck them the whole day, I only wish that there was milk in them." Celine cringed at the forbidden desires of her brother.

Weeping in frustration because there was nothing she could do to stop him, he led her to the bed. Taking two pillows, he dropped them on the floor at the edge of the bed. He made her kneel on them and placed her head on the bed. Kneeling in a inclined position, her back exposed to him, he knelt behind her. He caressed her buttocks tenderly, savoring the swells of her twin globes. Her flesh was satin to his touch. He bent down to kiss her twin posterior.

"God, he's going to fuck me from behind again," she thought in resignation.

She felt his hands spreading her buttocks. She jerked instantly as his tongue licked her anus. She clamped shut her tiny opening as his tongue sought to penetrate the crinkled star. Cold sweat of fear broke out as she understood what he wanted. No, not her arsehole, nobody had ever taken her there. She had read about it but even her husband had not tried it with her. God, the very idea of Micheal's gigantic phallus forcing itself inside her bowels made her sick.

"No, no, I beg you, please don't" she pleaded as she tried to get up.

But Micheal kept a death grip on her hips, licking her anus and then she surrendered, as her anal opening relaxed and open, allowing his tongue to penetrate her. The slightly acrid taste of her orifice added to his lust. His mouth clamped onto her as she felt him sucking at her opening. Her anal muscles gave way as his tongue moved a little bit more inside her. Celine now felt a strange sensation, something she never felt before. It was erotic. Then she felt his lips releasing her and something cold and wet was being rubbed onto her. When his finger penetrated into her rectum, she began to experience her first anal orgasm. His finger was clamped tightly when she could not control the spasms that accompanied her orgasm. Breathing rapidly, she felt his withdraw his finger. The bulbous head of his penis was now pressed against her anus. It would not fit. Micheal kissed her back as he kept pushing. Gradually, her sphincter opened and he made entry with his turgid head.

The pain was excruciating and Celine screamed. Micheal clamped his hand over her mouth, so that she could only moan into the palm of his hand. He forced his thick shaft slowly into her rectum. It lodged half way inside her body as she shook and spasm with pain. Giving her a moment to adjust to the wide girth of his penis, Micheal pushed further in. Celine felt as though her bowels would burst from the unnatural fucking of her anus. More and more Micheal entered her body until his balls was flat against her buttocks. Celine almost blacked out. Micheal was in another world as he finally lodge the full 7 inches deep inside Celine's bowels. He just kept it there, not moving as Celine's rectum spasmed, the walls gripping his penis in a hot tight velvet glove. She was gasping and sweating in throes of terrible discomfort. For almost 5 minutes, Micheal did not move, waiting for Celine's anus to accept the tight fit. Finally, she stopped trembling and the solid grip on his penis slackened. He moved slowly, fucking in and out gently and ever so slowly. Each time he pressed against her buttocks, he could feel her tighten against him.

"Are you ok," he whispered into her ear.

The pain was being gradually being replaced with feeling of complete fullness. Celine nodded her head slightly, without saying a word. Micheal knew that this was to be the last time that he would ever gratify himself on his sister's body and that she would also never again experience this type of fucking that he had given her. His hands left her hips and encircled her chest, cupping her breasts, he lifted her to his chest, and stood her up, his penis deep inside her bowels. He slowly pulled his raging cock out of her and turned her around, pushing her onto the bed, so that she lay down now facing him, her legs dangling off the edge. Breathing heavily, her eyes almost glazed, she saw him lifting her legs up, bending her till her knees touched her breasts. He then knelt between her thighs and looked at the anus. His huge cock had really opened her up and he could see the gaping hole, opening and shutting like a fish mouth. He lowered his head and pressed his lips against her anus, his tongue seeking the recently virgin hole. He fucked her with his tongue as her eyes closed momentarily, lost in the erotic ravishment. As he felt her anus beginning to close, he stood up and placed his penis against her again. This time he entered her rectum and she accepted him. She opened her eyes as she felt him penetrating her. Their eyes held, mouth opened and gasping as he fucked her. The hot grip of her anal muscle on his penis was excruciating. Her legs were now limp on his shoulders. Their lips met and their kiss was deep. Her hands were held around his neck while his were kneading her breasts and hard nipples. The wet sound of his fucking of her anus added to their final acceptance of each other. Then his fingers held onto her nipples as his body tightened and ejaculated pent-up sperm deep in her bowels. Clinging to him, Celine heaved a deep sigh as she felt him spurting inside her. A tremendous load was deposited inside her lower intestines. He kept spurting until he released her breasts and nipples, sinking to the floor and pulling his penis out of her. Her legs dropped from him and spread out. Breathing heavily, he could see his sperm dripping out of her anus and dropping onto the floor.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12