Michel and Brent Get Suited

Story Info
A continuation of the slave college series.
2.1k words
4.38
81.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Continuation of the slave college series

*

Michel Jenkins and Brent McMasters were freshmen at the slave college. After just celebrating their 18th birthdays, the boys had enrolled in the school, both for the academic achievements of past graduates, and because it was rumored there were 6 girls per guy on the campus. Being boys, both were thinking it would be a simple task to get in some girl's panties within the first week.

Michel wasn't the most handsome looking guy on the campus, but he was an ok catch, as rated by most of the girls. About average build, slightly muscular, but with the appearance of a sophisticated young mind, most girls thought of him as the quiet, strong individual. Brent, on the other hand, was a known prankster from High School, and he had the look of a prankster. Long legs, well formed, but with not a lot of muscle, he had the typical boy next door look to him.

Brent had hatched the plan to do a panty raid after he had seen the girls in their cheerleading uniforms all week at school. He enlisted Michel's help, and together, they had devised a plan to sneak into the girl's dorms, and try to get laid. However, both boys had not counted on the simple but hard truth that a woman scorned, or feeling like she is being used, is the most dangerous of creatures. Not 5 minutes after entering the girls dorms, both boys found themselves helpless in one of the rooms, occupied by two of the cutest cheerleaders, Brandy and Melissa.

"So, you boys thought you could sneak in here, huh?" Brandy tormented the helplessly hogtied boy as he squirmed on the floor like a worm next to his mate. Michel and Brent had entered the room, had made some small talk, and then their minds went blank. They awoke, each dressed in one of the girl's leotards, bound and gagged in a hog tie. "We will teach you both a lesson, you'll never forget. The question is, who gets to be the bitch, and who the stud?"

Hearing this, both boys began to squirm and moan in their restraints, but the only effect was to make their cocks hard as they rubbed them on the soft floor and the fabric of the leotards. The girls, meanwhile, were giggling and pointing at the boy's cocks. Then Brandy knelt down next to Brent, and pulled out a ruler, and measured the boy's cock. She giggled and told Melissa the length was 6" erect. Then she turned to Michel, and measured his cock and reported it as 5" erect. Both girls giggled hearing the measurements, while the boys blushed crimson from shame and embarrassment.

"Looks like this one, Michel, gets to be the bitch. Let's get them dressed properly. I think security can do what we want, don't you, Melissa?" Brandy teased and sat at the computer, typing in a request for enslavement for the boys. However, the school security system had an unusual bug, and instead of the boys only, all the occupants were registered. No one in the room knew it, but they were all in for a shock. Brandy meanwhile went thru the list of choices, and selected Dalmatian suits for the boys, but she specified that they each would be dressed in female suits, to further humiliate them. She also requested breeding bondage frames, hormones, and breast enlargements for Michel. As the security system detected the requests, it accessed the measurements in the scanners, and began the ordering process for the suits. When she was done, she scheduled pick up of the slaves for one hour from the current time, with a force team, in case the slaves resisted.

Brandy and Melissa then began to torment the helplessly bound boys, making fun of their predicament, teasing their cocks thru the leotard fabrics, almost bringing them to climax a few times. Soon, there was a knock on the door, thought, and Brandy walked to open it. As she did, the security team entered the room, and then zapped all of the occupants, with muffled squeaks from the boys, but squeals from Brandy and Melissa. All four of the students were hogtied to a frame, and wheeled out of the building, to the suit center.

Brent was the first to awake when they arrived at the school's suit center. He found himself stripped nude, shaved smooth, and hanging in hogtie from an overhead rail. One of the security workers was wheeling a cart forward, with the unmistakable signs of a dog suit on the top of the cart. Brent could only squeal in protest as his body was forced into the rubber/latex Dalmatian suit. The worker laughed as the boy struggled, but he continued with his work. The worked pulled the boy's cock thru a sleeve in the suit, and slipped it into a rubber sheath where it would remain erect. Brent Squealed as his cock was pulled and stretched, thinking it couldn't get much worse. Then the worker pulled out the tail plug, and Brent could only squeal as he felt his ass lubricated, and then with a plop, the tail plug was inserted deeply into the squirming boy. Brent felt his arms and legs folded up, and slid into the specially padded sleeves, forcing him to walk on knees and elbows for the rest of his time as a puppy slave. The worked then fitted the ring gag and muzzle to Brent, and then connected a leash to the collar around the boy's neck, while he went to work on Brandy.

Brandy was awake when Brent was in the final stages of being suited, but her mind refused to accept that she was going to be suited, till the worker began fitting her into her own suit. As the suit was slid up her body, the worker pulled her massive D cup breasts thru the holes in the suit. Brandy squealed much the same Brent had, feeling her nipples pinched by the worker. Brandy's pussy involuntarily began to drip from arousal, despite her fear. The worker quickly inserted her tail plug, ring gag and muzzle, and then tied Brandy next to Brent, but just out of contact. Both glared at each other, upset by the change in their status so quickly. Brent, however, couldn't help but get erect at the sight of Brandy's exposed pussy.

Melissa was next in the line, and she suffered thru her suiting much the same as Brandy. So far, all of the now suited puppy slaves were the same gender they had been, before being suited. But poor Michel was in for a rougher treatment. First, the worker double checked the work order, to be sure that this was a genuine sex change puppy slave, then he gave Michel a knock out drug. The others could only watch, as Michel was wheeled into a special room, designed by a world renounced geneticist. The chamber was originally designed to be used to help make the sissy classes at the school able to really change the participants into girls at the end of the semester class, if they desired. However, the chamber only was working for male to female changes.

Michel was wheeled into the room, strapped onto a table. Thankfully, he wasn't awake to see the changes programmed into the machine, but he would feel them when he awoke. The worker exited the chamber, and set the controls to a female body, D cup breasts, and normal features. Then he activated the chamber. There was a green glow from the room for about 10 minutes, then a BING sounded, announcing the changes were complete.

The worker entered the chamber and wheeled the now female Michel out into the prep area, and administered the wakeup drug. Michel awoke with a strange weight on his chest. Looking down, he saw he now had some large, firm breasts, and looking further, his cock was gone, replaced by a vagina. Michel began to weep, but the worker ignored this, and began to suit the new girl up. Michel moaned and struggled, but her situation was helpless. Inevitably, the suit was drawn up her body, her new breasts pulled thru the holes, her arms and legs immobilized by the restrictive suit, and with a squeal, the tail inserted and the ring gag and muzzle placed around her head. Michel was lifted off the table, and leashed next to Brandy and Melissa, both girls staring at the transformed Michel.

The worker, however, wasn't done. He wheeled in a massive steal frame, and took first Brandy, then Melissa, and finally Michel and secured the girls to the lower frame. Each had their necks secured by a neck stock, their arms and legs secured inside some metal rings, which were then inflated by air, securing them helplessly, unable to move. Brent watched in fascination, as all three pussies were put on display to him. He felt his cock hardening with arousal, and he began to pull on the leash, eager to get his cock into one of the pussies before him.

The worker laughed, and then unleashed Brent from the post, and led him forward, to the exposed puppy slaves on the bondage frame. Brent crawled up behind each girl, and stuck his bondage muzzle into each exposed pussy, bringing a yelp from each bound girl. Brent stuck his tongue thru the ring gag, and began to lick the girl's pussies one at a time, causing all of them to yelp and squirm their hips, despite their shock and fear. Even Michel, who had only recently been a boy, was squirming her hips and panting.

The worker allowed Brent to torment the bound puppies for about 30 minutes, then he told Brent to select his mate. Brent climbed up behind Melissa, and tried to get on top of her. The worker saw Brent's Pick, and guided the dog slave's cock into Melissa's exposed pussy. Melissa gave a yelp as Brent's cock slipped into her pussy. Brent was then secured to the frame, his neck secured into its own stock, his arms and legs secured into the frame, and his cock was forced deep into Melissa's pussy. Brandy and Michel were left without a dog slave in them, and both were only able to whimper as Melissa and Brent were forced to constantly mate. Brent's ass would be spanked every time he stopped, and Melissa was forced to always have Brent in her pussy. Both were whimpering and moaning as the night wore on.

In the morning, the frame with the 4 bound puppy slaves was wheeled out to the auction grounds, where the faculty was bidding on the set fast and furiously. Soon, the bidding ended at $50,000 paid by one of the humanities teachers, and the four were delivered to his home. Michel and Melissa were still without someone to ride their pussies, but they soon found the teacher himself feeling their dripping pussies, and the pair began to squirm and wiggle their hips, whimpering in desire.

Brandy was the first to be fucked by the teacher. He dropped his pants behind the helplessly bound dog slave, and jammed his cock deep. Brandy yelped as she was penetrated, and then she was whimpering and yelping as he began to thrust in and out of her repeatedly, with quick strokes. Brandy was soon yelping in orgasm, as the teacher shot a load up her pussy. Michel could only listen, as the others got off. Brent and Belinda likewise were fucking, as they were forced to.

The teacher, after taking a break, approached Michel from behind, and with a quick thrust, entered her pussy. Michel yelped in surprise, but was powerless to prevent the teacher from fucking her pussy. As he continued to fuck the bound slave, the teacher smiled to himself, happy to have gotten the set. Michel likewise was beginning to be aroused by the experience, and soon, she was yelping and moaning with desire, culminating in her first female orgasm.

After he was done, the teacher pulled out of Michel, and walked to the front of the frame, and shoved his cock down Michel's mouth. Michel was forced to lick the cock clean, and despite her initial revulsion, she soon got used to the experience and the taste. Once all the dog slaves had been forced to suck the teacher's cock, he wheeled their still bound bodies to a storage room, locking them inside. Yes, it was going to be very interesting, having the dog suited slaves, the teacher thought to himself.