Michele And The Predator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

Michele spasmed and quivered as the most intense orgasm of her life shook her; she nearly passed out in reaction to the concentrated pleasure wracking her body. She finally lay still and became aware of her surroundings. The biker who had mounted her lifted her legs from around his body and gently lowered them, one either side of him. The bikers kneeling either side of her head stuffed their sticky cocks back inside their pants and then zipped them up, stood and sauntered to the door. The biker between her legs stuffed his organ away as well, and then he leaned forward. He kissed her passionately and then whispered "Who are you?"

Michele murmured back, lost for breath, "Michele."

"Well Michele," he smiled, "you come back here any time you want to sweetheart."

He quickly kissed her again on the lips, rose and strolled after his friends.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers
12