Michele Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets the rugs she wants and more.
4.2k words
3.81
39.3k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're being transferred where?" Michele asked. It seemed like yesterday since Rich told her that they were going to Italy to help him get a promotion in the Foreign Service field. Actually it was nearly one year ago since they left their house in Texas, and Michele could still remember when she told Jeff and Mike. She remembers well the send off each of them gave her. She still gets goose bumps and a ticklish feeling down there when she thinks about them. She seems to think of them more often now that she is in Italy. She told herself that she would be a good wife and not stray, but it has been real hard for her. Some of the Italian guys she sees near their house are really cute, and well built. She often finds herself fantasizing about how it would be like to be with them. Rich seems to be working longer hours, and more days of the week, which leaves very little time for them, or in particular, her. She really wishes they were back in Texas, so she could get the attention she needs.

One day Rich came home from work and told her he had a surprise for her. He said that he knew she had been looking at some Turkish rugs at the Bazaar, and he spoke to a guy there that was selling them. He said that he has agreed to come over to their house and show her some. Rich said that he would get her one or two rugs of her choice. Sure enough, later that night, the doorbell rang, and Rich answered it. When he came upstairs to their apartment, behind him was a younger man around 20 to 22 years old. He looked like he was as old or just a little bit younger than her. He was bronze from the sun, and had a well developed body due to the fact that he had to haul around all those heavy rugs. He had green eyes, dark black hair, big hands, and broad shoulders. Michele met them at the door to their living room and shook his hand to greet him. When she took his hand in hers, she almost melted from the warmth of it, and for a rug salesman, he had quite soft hands.

He said his name was Antonio, and he was very, very happy to meet her. Michele wondered if he could tell that she was slightly turned on. She had heard stories about Italian males and their sixth sense. The night progressed and Rich got up from the couch to get him a drink, and asked Antonio if he wanted one. After saying yes, Rich left Michele alone with Antonio. Michele couldn't keep her eyes off of him. He was good looking, and she was horny. Antonio asked if they were going to pay cash for the rugs, or if they wanted him to set up payments for them. Michele said that was strictly up to her husband. Rich came back and asked Michele if she had made up her mind on which rug or rugs she wanted. Michele chose two different types. One for the living room, and one for the bedroom. Antonio said that he was very happy for them and he would like to come back later to see them when they were set up. While he said this, he was looking at Michele. She could feel herself flush. She felt herself get weak in the knees, and needed to clear her throat before answering him that that would be OK.

Antonio asked Rich if he would like to pay cash or set up a no interest account. Rich asked the price for both. Antonio told him the price. Rich found that they were a little higher than he thought, but he had promised Michele, so he said he would open an account. Rich had enough money to pay the first and second payment right then, and told Antonio that he could come back next Wednesday and he would have the last payment for him. The rest of the week Michele was frustrated in her home life. Seems like there was one crisis after another for Rich at work, and he was away more often for longer periods. Tuesday night Rich informed her that he would be out of town the rest of the week and probably the weekend due to business. Michele didn't like it much, but put up a strong front and told him she understood. Wednesday night came and Michele had dinner by herself, and decided to take an early shower to either go to bed early, or listen to music.

Michele got into the shower and let the fine spray wash away her cares and troubles of the day. She started to daydream about Jeff, Mike, and the rug salesman Antonio. She knew how good Jeff and Mike were, but could just imagine how it would be like to have Antonio fuck her. She pictured him as she washed herself, which caused her to spend a long time washing her breasts and pinching the nipples. This turned her on more, and caused her to trail her hand down to her womanhood. She imagined what would feel like as she slipped a finger inside herself. She started to rub her special spot which started her to breath harder and moan slightly. She closed her eyes and pretended it was Antonio doing this to her, but using his dick instead of a finger. She could feel him now as her she was now using two fingers, and started to pump in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Just then she rubbed her spot just the right way, and it triggered her orgasm. She reached up and grabbed the shower head to steady herself, and put her left foot on the edge of the tub so she could open her legs more so her fingers would go deeper. She imagined Antonio cumming in her so she pushed her fingers inside her as far as they would go and moaned out loud as the release of her cum came over her. She shook and felt her knees go weak. She decided that this would be better done in the bedroom as not to cause an accident.

She finished her shower in record time, and didn't bother to dry off as she threw on her short robe to go from the bathroom to the bedroom to finish what she had started in the shower. She had toys there and even though they were a poor substitute for the real thing, they would have to do for now. She was on fire, and one orgasm would not do it tonight. Just as she got out of the bathroom, she heard the doorbell. She figured it was her neighbor Marla coming over to borrow something since she had a habit of doing this every week, and Michele hadn't seen her yet this week. Michele went ahead and buzzed the door open, and yelled for her to come on up. Michele closed her robe, and put a single tie in it so she could get it off faster when she was finally able to get into the bedroom. She heard someone coming up the stairs and called for them to come on into the apartment. She started to ask Marla what it was she wanted when she saw the curtain open and there stood Antonio.

Michele said that she was sorry, she thought it was a neighbor of hers coming over to borrow something. Antonio excused himself, and told Michele today was Wednesday, and her husband Rich was supposed to bring him the last payment on the rugs. Michele said that Rich probably forgot, and was out of town on business. Michele said that she had enough money to make the last payment, and if he'd excuse her, she'd get it from her purse in the bedroom. Antonio smiled and nodded. He then asked her how the rugs looked in her living room and bedroom. Michele told him that she would show him. They both went into the living room and looked at the displayed rug. He said it looked nice. Michele excused herself and the way she looked. She said she just got out of the shower and didn't have time to dry off. She hoped he didn't suspect that she was lying, and was just in a hurry to get to bed and think of him and masturbate.

When they got to the bedroom, Antonio saw the rug and said it looked great the way she had set it up. He then asked Michele if she was OK. Michele said she was fine, but why would he ask? Antonio noticed that her face was flush, and she looked a little distant. Michele started to blush because she was sure she had been caught. She didn't say anything to Antonio, but just shrugged her shoulders. When she did this, it caused the tie on her robe to loosen, and her robe parted in the front. Antonio was watching her every movement, and saw the robe loosen. He saw the inside cleavage of her breasts, her flat stomach, and had a good view of her light brown pubic hair. He noticed some moisture on the ends of her pubic hair and suspected that it wasn't water. This would explain her flushed appearance. Michele asked him if he would like to see the other side of the room so he could get a better look at the entire lay out. Antonio at that time was staring at her breasts and pussy, and nodded yes. He started to walk towards Michele as if he was going to go by her and on to the other side of the room. Michele was surprised and felt her pulse start to race when all at once Antonio stopped right in front of her.

He turned, faced her, and looked deep into her eyes. She watched his eyes as they trailed down the front of her, and she found herself looking the down the front of her also. She gasped when she saw that the front of her robe had become loose and parted. She knew that Antonio could see just about everything. Just as she was about to say something, Antonio put his finger to his lips as if to stop the noise before it escaped. Michele looked into Antonio's eyes again. It looked like he was looking so deep into hers, that he was trying to put her into a trance. She stood there with in directly in front of her, and watched as he slowly sank to his knees. When Antonio got to his knees, he reached up and finished untying Michele's robe. Michele felt the tie go slack, then felt her robe being opened. Slowly he parted her robe till it was fully opened in the front exposing all of her to him. Antonio continued to pull open her robe till it fell off her shoulders and on to the floor.

Antonio had never seen an American woman naked except in the movies, and was totally mesmerized by the sight of Michele. His eyes were fixed on her breasts. They were a very nice size. They were round, very firm, creamy white next to her tanned skin, and the area around her nipples were a light pinkish brown. The area around an Italian woman's nipples were more of a dark brown, so he was taken by Michele's breast. He watched as her nipples grew harder and harder. Soon they stuck out at least 3 centimeters. This made him all the more excited since the nipples on other women's breasts that he had been with didn't grow this long or hard. The next thing Michele felt was Antonio's fingers between her legs, and his lips on her nipple. Michele moaned from the combination of him sucking on her nipple and rolling it around with his tongue, and feeling two of his long fingers sliding into her soaking wet pussy. Michele felt Antonio suck harder on her nipple, so she placed her hand on the back of his head to encourage him to do so. She begged him to suck her other nipple, and finger fuck her faster. She needed to cum, and knew she would soon. She also knew that it would be hard, juicy, and a lot.

By that time, Antonio had moved his lips away from one nipple, and had started sucking on her other one. He had other things in mind though. Michele started to protest when he pulled his lips away from her nipple, and his fingers out of her pussy, till she felt his tongue flick her clitoris. She felt his tongue stab at her hard bud, and then he started to lick her deeply the entire length of her pussy. Michele then reached down and grabbed the back of his head with both of her hands, begged him to lick her faster, and suck on her clit. He did as she begged him to do, and soon Michele could feel the release of a monster orgasm. She pulled his face closer to her pussy and screamed out that she was cumming. Antonio licked her pussy faster and faster. He sucked hard on her clit, and then buried his tongue as deep as he could in her. Just as he slipped his tongue into her, Michele came. She started to shake, her legs became weak, and her feet were on fire. She felt her orgasm start in the pit of her stomach, and spread to her breasts and pussy. She felt the muscles in her pussy clamp down on Antonio's tongue, then she started to spray his face and mouth with love juices from deep inside her.

Antonio slid his tongue from her pussy, and started to lap the juices that were flowing from it. Antonio was amazed as Michele was at the amount of cum that was flowing from her. She loved this, and was calling out his name over and over, telling him how good it felt. She came more and more while Antonio lapped her pussy, making sure to get it all. Michele gathered herself long enough to reach down to find his shirt. She squatted down and pulled his shirt off his body, over his head, and off his arms. She then coaxed him into standing. And dropped to her knees to unbuckle his belt, unsnap and unzip his pants. He kicked off the sandals he was wearing, and Michele peeled his pants down to his ankles. She reached back up to pull down his underwear, when she saw that he wasn't wearing any. Antonio kicked off his pants and then stood there while Michele looked at his full erect penis. Michele licked her lips while she stared at his dick. It was the thickest and longest she had ever seen. The shaft was so thick she bet she couldn't wrap her hand around it. She saw that the head was also the biggest, roundest, and was the deepest color of purple she had ever seen.

She then looked down to his balls. They were huge, which she knew meant that they were full of sperm. She tingled from the thought of all this cum shooting into her. Michele then reached out and wrapped both of her hands around his dick. She started to stroke it up and down. As she did this, Antonio closed his eyes and took all of this in. Never in his wildest dreams could he of imagined this. Here he was just about to fuck an American woman, and a damn good looking one at that. He had buddies that had talked about wanting to, and he had also, but had never done it. He was going to fill her up with his dick, and push it in and out of her till he came. He became really excited with the thought of this, and could feel his balls producing more and more sperm. Antonio could feel Michele pulling on his dick harder and faster. Michele saw the head swell more, and soon saw a large drop of pre cum ooze from its slit. It was so much that it started to run over the head, and down his shaft.

Michele knew she was wet enough to take him inside of her even though it would be a tight fit, but she had never tasted a man's sperm before, so she moved her lips closer to his dick. First she inhaled to see what it smelled like when it first came out, then she opened her mouth and while she was moving her head cloer, she pulled on his dick till the head was in her mouth. She then wrapped her lips around it. She sucked in hard, then swirled the pre cum around in her mouth and swallowed it. She couldn't really tell from this amount, but it tasted semi salty and creamy. Michele then decided to suck on his dick a little longer to see if she could get a little more out to get a better taste. Antonio felt Michele start to bob her head up and down his shaft and suck his head, and he knew what she wanted. He allowed himself to let another spurt of pre cum escape from the head and into her hungry mouth. Michele sucked hard, felt his dick convulse, then felt a large stream of cum splash in the back of her mouth.

She was horrified that she had made him start to cum, and she wanted so bad to feel his cum in her pussy. She was surprised and happy when all she felt was the one stream, so she swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed it. This time there was no mistake. It was a salty and creamy mixture, and it tasted good. Right then Antonio reached down and pulled Michele up to a standing position. He placed his hands up under her arms and lifted her completely off the floor. He wrapped his arms around her back, then slid his hands down to cup her ass. Michele had never experienced this before, and he picked her up so easily. He was so steady and showed no sign of her being heavy, so she decided to see what he had in store for her. Besides, she was ready to be fucked by him, anyway and anywhere he wanted. Antonio began to squeeze Michele's ass cheeks. She then felt him slide one hand down between her legs, and slip a finger into her. She was so wet and her lubricating juices were flowing so heavy, that he pulled his soaked finger out of her. He then slid his hands under her thighs and lifted them up.

He told Michele to lock her ankles around him so he could get her in position to fuck her. When Michele heard him say, "fuck her", she almost came right then. She locked her ankles around his waist and waited for his next move. He put his right hand in the middle of her ass, and lifted her up so he could move his dick to get it in her. With his left hand, he grabbed his dick and positioned it so the head was touching the entrance to her wet pussy. He then moved both his hands to her hips and pushed down on them till Michele felt the head of his dick enter her. Slowly he pushed down on her hips, and slowly she slid down the shaft of his dick till it filled her completely and she could feel the head bumping against her cervix. She gasped to him that he had filled her up, and was deeper than any one else had ever been. He then used his hands on her hips to start to slide her up until just the head of his dick was in her. Slowly he slid his hands under her ass. Michele knew she would now help by fucking him while he was fucking her. She started to slide up and down the shaft of his dick with his help. They were careful not to slide up so high so they could keep the head in though.

Soon they were fucking each other at a blur. He needed to cum, and she needed to feel his cum shoot into her. Michele moved her face close to him so he could kiss her. He put his lips on hers and immediately slipped his tongue into her mouth. Soon Michele was feeling the beginnings of a glorious cum. She moaned that she was going to cum soon, but she wanted him to cum in her first so it would set her off. Antonio knew both he and she were close, so he picked up the pace of their fucking. He told Michele to be ready for a large amount of cum since his balls were overfilled. Michele licked his ear and neck, then whispered to him in a purr to shoot all of it into her. She told him that she ready and willing to accept all his hot sperm into her.

As soon as Antonio heard her say that she was ready to feel his cum, it triggered his release. He quickly grabbed her hips and pulled down violently till he was sunk as deep as he could be into her. He locked his dick into position to shoot his sperm into her. He felt his head bump up against her cervix, and could feel it relax in order to accept his sperm. Michele had never felt this before, and knew if he could, he would impregnate her. She never had anyone this deep in her before, and always had a puddle of cum near her cervix in order to sop up when she orgasmed. Now she wouldn't have to orgasm in order for this to happen since Antonio's dick head opened up her cervix and would shoot his seed directly up into it to allow his sperm to get a head start up to her egg to impregnate it. Michele had a momentary thought to if she had taken her birth control pill or not. If she did or not, it was too late to have him pull out because Antonio told her he was now cumming. Michele then concentrated on him and the release of his sperm.

Antonio felt his balls start to tingle like never before. He knew this was because he was fucking an American woman for the first time, and he was really excited. He felt loads of sperm leaving his balls, traveling through his tubes and mixing with semen. He felt his cum traveling up his shaft to the slit in his dick head. He then pulled down once last time on Michele's hips till he felt all of his dick head pop into her cervix. Right as he was about to shoot, he slipped a finger into Michele's ass. When the first splash of cum hit Michele, she felt the full force of it. It was like someone had turned on a hose full force, and it was shooting stream after stream of hot thick liquid inside of her. She felt his hot sperm shoot into her cervix and stream into her womb. She knew for a fact that if she were not protected, she would get pregnant from this. The force and heat of his cum, combined with the pleasure of his finger in her ass, set her off. She came again which caused her cervix to open more, and an inch of his shaft slid into her womb.

12