Michele Ch. 04

Story Info
Neglected at a party, she gets attention elsewhere.
3.8k words
4.38
57.9k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele was glad to be back in the states, and in their new assignment in Houston. She loved Italy, (especially Antonio). Tonight was the night of the big annual banquet and party for the Foreign Service Department. Michele hoped that it wouldn't turn out like it had the past few years. It seems like every year they come to these annual awards banquets, then to a section party afterwards. Rich goes off to mingle with all his friends, and she gets left alone all night sitting and watches others have fun drinking and dancing. This year seems to be no exception. Michele was extra mad this year because she had taken extra time this year doing her hair, picking out just right the right dress that showed a little more of her than her usual way of dressing. Also, the dress was Rich's favorite color. She went as far as to only wear pantyhose underneath since this was a form fitting dress that you couldn't wear a bra because of the sexy low cut in front and back, and panties would show lines.

The night started out good. At the dinner and awards, she was basically the hit of the ball. It seems that all of the men couldn't take their eyes off of her, and their wives and girlfriends seemed to be quite miffed over it. All seemed to go well till they arrived at the party afterwards in the Hotel Suite. All Rich did was get her a drink ( a double), and left to get with his friends. Michele sighed, sat down to drink her drink, and wait for the night to end. As she was just about finished with her drink, she heard someone say, " I saw that your drink was getting low, you looked like you needed a refill, and a friend". She looked up and saw one of her husbands coworker by the name of Dave. Dave sat down and said he was by himself since his wife didn't come, and he could also use some company. He asked Michele where the hell Rich was. Michele smiled and said that Rich was busy elsewhere with other people, and she could use the company and another drink.

Little did Michele know but Dave had been looking at her all night, and knew from Rich's past that he usually left his pretty wife alone at parties. He also knew that he wouldn't be back to get her till he was ready to go much later in the night. Dave fancied himself a ladies man, and had bedded quite a few in his time. From the first time he had met Michele, he fantasized what she would be like in bed. Well, with any kind of luck, maybe he'd find out tonight. He sat next to her on the love seat, and gave her the drink that he brought. He told her that he hoped that it was the right kind. He watched as she took a drink, looking for a reaction, because he had made it strong. He also knew from Michele's past that the more she drank, the friendlier she got. Michele told him that he did a good job on the drink, and thanked him. Dave spent the next 30 minutes paying close attention to her, paying her many compliments on her looks, and getting her a bunch more drinks.

Dave then asked her if she would like to dance. Michele's eyes sparkled, and she nodded her head yes. He got up and reached down to help her to her feet. She slightly staggered forward, and Dave grabbed her by the waist to steady her. Michele said that he drinks must have gone to her head. She also told Dave that she hoped she could keep up with him. Dave looked her up and down and told her that he was sure that she would do just fine. The song playing was fast, so they began to sway and dance to the beat. Michele complimented him on his dancing. They continued to dance song after song, as the dance floor became full of people. After awhile, Dave suggested that they sit for awhile because he needed another drink, and she could probably use one also. He looked and saw that all the seats in the room were taken, so he grabbed her by the hand and led her to a dark corner of the room. He got two drinks, and returned to where she was standing. He then handed her the drink, and stood back from her to get a better view.

She would sip her drink, set it down, the balance herself by putting her hands on the tables which met in the corner. Dave watched as Michele closed her eyes and swayed her body to the beat of the music, which by this time had gotten slower. He watched as she moved, and noticed that each time she swayed, he could see more of her breasts. They seemed like they would come out of the low cut halter dress. This really made Dave determined to see just how far she would let him go with her. He quickly looked around the room to see if they were hidden from everyone's view. He saw that they were, not only because they were in a corner, but also because it was dark. He stepped towards Michele and off to her right. He saw that her eyes were still closed, so he slowly moved his hand up to where her left breast was, and then put his hand on it over the material of her dress. He figured if she jerked away or protested, he'd simply say that he was brushing away a bug that landed on her. When she did neither, Dave decided to get a little bolder.

He slightly squeezed her breast and looked for a reaction from Michele. When he did that, Michele stopped swaying, but kept her eyes closed and said nothing. Dave saw her reaction, so he decided to go further. He slowly took his hand away from her breast, and put his hand on the exposed flesh on the middle of her chest. When Michele didn't move or protest, Dave then slid his hand under the material of her dress, over the top f her left breast, then cupped it in his hand. He knew she could feel his hand by her response. Even though her eyes were closed, her body was alive. He could feel her nipple spring to life and harden under the palm of his hand. He then gently pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger, and felt it grow longer and harder. Dave even thought he heard her moan slightly. While this was all happening, Michele was quite aware what Dave was doing. She felt no danger from him, and his soft hand and expert touch felt so good to her. After all, she was finally getting the attention she wanted, and deserved.

Dave had been so kind to her, and now she could repay his kindness. Just then the song changed to a slow one that Michele liked, so she grabbed his hand out of her dress top and led him to the dance floor. When they got there, he placed her right hand in his left, his right arm around her waist. She put her left arm around his neck. After dancing a minute, she removed her hand from his, and placed her right arm around his neck as he slid his left hand down her waist. He slowly slid his hands down her back, stopping to caress her bottom. Michele felt his hands on her ass and snuggled closer to him. As she got closer, she could feel the outline of his hardness, and slightly rubbed her pelvis against it as to signal to him that she did in deed feel him. Dave pressed in closer to her she would have no doubt to what his intentions were. Before the song was over, Michele said that she needed to use the bathroom. They broke apart and walked towards the bathroom in the suite. When they got there, they saw that it was in use, and there was a line of people waiting to get in.

Dave muttered under his breath, and then told her that he needed to go now. Michele then said that they didn't have to wait in this line She said that her room was just down the hall, they could go there to use the bathroom, and be right back before anyone noticed. Dave said that was a good idea, but shouldn't she tell Rich where she was going? Michele said that he was still busy with his friends, and he wouldn't miss her or even look for her till much later. She reached down and grabbed Dave's hand and they left the suite. They walked hand in hand down the hall towards her room. When they got there, Michele took out the key and opened the door. Moonlight filled the room, and was light enough to see where they were going. Michele said that she would be a good hostess and let him go first. Dave went into the bathroom, and shut the door. He turned on the light and walked over to the toilet. When he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, he saw a huge drop of pre cum oozing out of the tip. He knew it was because of the dancing they just did, and his dick was reacting to it by getting ready to fuck her. He got a piece of toilet paper and wiped off the pre cum before he used the bathroom.

When he was finished, he opened the door and told Michele that she was next. Michele walked to the bathroom door, slid by Dave since he was standing in the door way, and closed the door. Dave looked around the moonlit room, realized that he was alone with Michele, and knew this would be the perfect time to try his luck at getting her into bed and under him. He saw a radio on the night stand, and turned it to a station that he knew played good slow music. About the time he found the station, he heard Michele chuckling in the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom door and asked Michele what was so funny. She told him that she seemed to have made a run in her stockings. He then heard her say, " Oh what the heck, I shaved my legs tonight, I've got a good tan, no one will notice, so I'll leave them off. Dave stood back and thought. He knew this was the only thing she was wearing under her dress, so now she would be completely naked underneath. It was becoming too good to be true.

In the bathroom, Michele finished taking off her pantyhose, threw them in the trash, washed and dried her hands, turned off the light, and opened the door. She looked into the room and saw Dave standing in the middle by the stuffed chair. She heard music being played and heard Dave tell her that they had cut short their last dance, and he figured they should finish it. Michele knew that not only did he want to finish the dance, but he had other things in mind. That was OK though. He paid attention to her all night, and his hands did feel so good on her. She smiled and told him that sounded good. She liked the song being played on the radio, so she walked over to where he was standing and opened her arms. She put both her arms around his neck, and pressed her body up against his. She could immediately feel his hardness, and pushed her pelvis hard against it. Dave felt her mound against his dick, and put his arms around her waist. He then slid his hands down to cup her firm ass. He pulled her closer to him and swayed back and forth to the music. By that time, their bodies were almost one.

Dave pulled Michele's mound tight against his hard dick, and she had pushed her breasts into his chest. Michele had her head on his shoulder, and he could feel her breath on his neck. Michele could then feel Dave's right hand move from her ass, and start to slide up her left side. She felt it stop when it got to the side of her left breast. She knew that he wanted to feel her, so she pulled back a bit to allow him to get his hand over her breast and possibly give her the same feeling she had when they were standing in the corner and he was feeling her up. Dave felt her pull away some, and knew she wanted to feel his hand on her breast, so he slid his hand over the top of her left breast and gently squeezed it. Michele felt his hand over the top of her dress, but she wanted to feel his warm hand on her flesh. In order to let him know to go further, she kissed his neck, then slid her tongue out and up to his earlobe. She nibbled and sucked on his earlobe, knowing this would let him know that she was ready for anything. Dave felt her lips on his neck, and her tongue on his ear, so he knew she wanted him as bad as he wanted her. Dave moved his right hand over more towards the center of her chest, then slid it under her dress, and caressed her left tit. This time there was no mistake, she was aroused. Her nipple sprang to life, and became fully erect.

Then she moaned a deep long moan. This made him fully erect. When she did this, he knew then that he needed to get her naked and fuck her right then. He removed his hand from her tit and was trying too find a tie, clasp, or zipper to free her from the dress she was wearing. Michele could feel him searching for a way to get her dress undone, so she grabbed his hand with hers, and guided it to the zipper located on her left side. Dave found the top of the zipper, grabbed it between his finger and thumb, then slid it all the way down. Michele then pulled away from him to allow him to remove her dress. Dave reached up and pulled aside the shoulders of her dress, which allowed it to slide down her body and bunch up at her feet. Michele then stepped out of her dress, and kicked off her heels. She then reached up and helped Dave off with his jacket and shirt. He threw his jacket and shirt off to the side so they would be out of the way. While he was tossing away his shirt, Michele had dropped to her knees on the rug to get his pants off. She loosened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then pulled them and his underwear down to the floor.

Dave Kicked off his shoes, pulled his pants and underwear off his legs, and pulled off his socks. When he was done, he stood again in front of Michele. Michele was still on her knees and was now staring at his hard dick and filled balls. She reached up with her left hand and circled it around his erect cock. She then bent forward and licked the head. She licked the oozing pre cum that had escaped, and then sucked the head into her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down the shaft till she could feel his pubic hair tickling her lips. She was deep throating him, wanting to either have him cum in her mouth, or have him stop her so he could cum in her pussy. She was on fire, and needed Dave to help put the fire out. She reached up with her other hand to feel his balls. They were full, and she knew he would cum a lot. She started to massage them so he would cum quicker. Dave could feel the beginnings of a great orgasm, but wanted the first load of his sperm to shoot into her pussy. If he had anything left after that, then she could suck him till he came in her mouth and down her throat. He reached down, and as bad as he wanted not to, he pulled her up to the standing position.

He then picked Michele up and laid her on the bed. He parted her legs, raised her knees, and immediately buried his head between her legs and found her clitoris. He sucked and licked her growing bud which made Michele thrash around building up to a huge orgasm of her own. She was breathing hard, moaning, and telling his to keep licking her there because she was just about to cum. He heard her say this and licked her long and deep one more time before pulling his face away from her hot pussy. He then pulled his body up, got his hips positioned between her thighs, and slid his hard dick all the way into her to the hilt. Michele felt his heavy balls slap against her ass and begged him to fuck her. She moaned that she was so close to cumming and need to feel his cum to trigger hers. Dave was more than willing. He was so very close to shooting his seed into her that she wouldn't have to wait long at all. He slammed in and out of her furiously, wanting to start the release of his sperm from his balls up the long journey to her womb. Michele could feel his balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass, and could feel his long hard cock filling her up, and sliding out. She knew he was close, and so was she.

He slammed in and out of her once more, then she could feel him lift her hips. He pulled back, then slammed forward with such force that her pussy juice sprayed out and soaked his legs. He slid as deep as he could into her, and locked his hips in position to shoot his cum. Michele could feel her cum also, and told him to cum now so she could. Right then she felt the first shot of his hot sperm slam against the back of her womb, and that set her off. She felt her orgasm reach a high peak, and soaked his dick with her hot love juices. He shot stream after stream of thick hot cum deep into Michele's pussy. She reached up, pulled his head down, and bit his shoulder to stifle her scream. She screamed from the combination of his hot cum painting the inside of her womb, and the release of her cum. He shot three more large spurts into her, then relaxed. He pulled out of her and fell on to his back next to her. Michele wasn't done with him. She rolled over and found his dick and stuffed it into her mouth.

She could taste his and her cum mixed together. She started to slide him in and out of her mouth. She pulled back, let his dick slip out of her mouth and told him she was going to suck him till he came again. She slurped him back into her mouth and started to suck him long and deep. She was sucking him in and out of her throat, while at the same time using her tongue to lick the sensitive underside of his head. This was more than Dave could stand and he yelled out that he was cumming again. Michele buried his dick as far as she could down her throat. Just as she got it all the way in, he came. He exploded into her mouth. Michele felt his first shot, and swore that he shot a load as big as any that he put in her pussy. He shot five more streams into her hot mouth, the collapsed back on the bed. Michele continued to suck his cock till she felt it start to soften. She let it slip from her mouth, then used her tongue to clean it up. She then noticed that when he was shooting his cum into her mouth, that she had cum again also. That's what that warm feeling between her legs was.

It felt so good. That's probably why she sucked on him as good as she did. She was cumming also. She pulled her face up to Dave's, and they kissed and licked each other for a few minutes more. Michele then pulled away from him, grabbed up her dress, and went into the bathroom to inspect the damage, and make repairs before they went back to the party. She turned on the light, saw that she was actually in pretty good shape. She reapplied her make up, then sat on the toilet to help drain out Dave's cum. She didn't want to go back to the party, have him slip out, and stain her dress. Everyone including Rich would know. She just sat down when a large pool of his cum splashed out of her. She looked down and saw it. She knew that there was a bunch more in her. She sat for a while, then knew that no more of him was coming out. He had shot it so deep into her, that it was now deep inside her body. Thank god she was on the pill she thought, or she would be having Dave's child.

She finished sitting, got up, put on her dress, then went back into the room. Dave was finished dressing, and handed her heels to her. Michele slipped them on, then slipped her arms around Dave to give him a kiss. She thanked him for the attention he had paid to her all night. Dave said he wasn't through, and would pay more attention to her at the party if she wanted it. Michele smiled and told him that would be fine. She then said they needed to get back. He opened the door, and she slid by him. As she did, she reached down and squeezed his cock. She then made him promise to come and fuck her again sometime at her house when Rich was gone. Dave told her that he would love to, and this time he would cum twice or three times in her. Michele felt a tickle between her legs and knew she would be in for a treat the next time.