Michele Ch. 06

Story Info
Barbecue heats things up.
5.5k words
4.06
31.6k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the roof was fixed, Michele and Rich were excited about their new place, and were really happy to be in their own home. They made friends fast, and were ready to host a party for their friends and neighbors. As she left to do the final shopping, Rich told Michele to make sure and stop by the liquor store to pick up the keg of beer and other stuff he had ordered. It was a hot day, just perfect for the Bar-B-Que and pool party they had planned. They had invited several people and wanted to make a good impression. While Michele was gone, Rich prepared all the meat, swept the pool, the hot tub, and made sure all the chlorine and pH levels were good. After all the loose ends were tied up, Rich went into the house and changed into his swimsuit. He was ready for the fun to begin. Little did he know but his bride would experience fun in a large amount.

Michele did the errands of running around town, picking up all the last minute items, then drove to the liquor store. It was so hot out side she thought. It seemed like her shorts and halter were sticking to her like a second skin. When she went into the store, she was surprised that she was the only customer. She approached the counter and couldn't help but notice that the guy behind the counter was looking her up and down. He looked almost like he wasn't old enough to be working in a liquor store. She felt flattered, knowing how hard she had worked to look like this. Just the right tan and exercise made her look really good. She told the clerk that she was there to pick up an order, and handed him the slip that Rich gave her before she left the house. The clerk told her that he would go to the cooler to get the beer, and she could get the rest of the stuff off the shelves. As she turned and walked away, she could feel his eyes staring at her. He watched her hips sway from side to side. She felt a little naughty, so she stopped at the shelf, quickly glanced back to see if he was looking, then bent over as if she were looking for something. She knew that when she bent over that her shorts would ride up in the back, and press firmer against her. Little did she know, but the shorts she was wearing were shorter than she thought, rode up higher than she thought, and exposed quite a bit of her smooth creamy ass, along with other things.

She had a great tan line, and the clerk could clearly see where her tan began and ended. He had already got the beer, and decided to get a closer look. He moved from behind the counter and walked towards her. Michele could hear him coming towards her, but stayed in the position she was in. She was pretending to compare prices and looking at different types of liquors. When he arrived right behind her, he marveled at the sight right in front of him. He could clearly see her smooth white ass, and the slight fuzz of hair on them. He could see that her shorts had pressed into her crotch and exposed her lace panties. He could clearly see the yellow panties coming out of the leg bands of her shorts. When he looked closer, he could see wisps of curly light brown pubic hair peeking out from the leg band of her panties. He swallowed the lump in his throat, and could feel himself getting hard under his shorts. It didn't matter that his shorts were baggy, and that a breeze could be felt under them, nothing could stop his hot rod from expanding as he took in all the goodies in front of him. He felt the release of his pre cum and knew it would stain the front. He wished this was one time he'd have worn underwear so as not to be so obvious in his arousal.

He moved closer behind her and asked if she needed help. Michele was quite aware of his presence and said she was looking for a certain kind of rum. As she talked, she could feel him close to her, and the heat radiating from him. As she talked, he noticed the type of rums she wanted were on the shelf above her, so he stepped forward and reached for the bottles. When he moved forward, he felt himself make contact with her backside. Michele felt the contact, and could feel his hardness against her. She continued to talk, moved slightly to her right, and pushed back till she felt his erection push firmly between her ass cheeks. She could feel his hardness and the extreme heat of his lust. She could feel the throbbing and straining of his erection. He was a big boy, and she could feel that. Michele was feeling naughtier by the minute and started to move her ass up and down slightly as not to make him too aware of what she was doing. He could feel her rubbing against him, and almost dropped the bottles in his hands.

He pushed forward with his hips, and pressed himself firmer into her ass crack, so that he could show her that he felt her movements, and didn't want her to stop. She felt him press into her, so she picked up the pace of her up and down movements. He felt her increase the tempo, and that was all he could stand. He placed the bottles back on the shelf so he could free his hands for other things. Michele felt his dick grow longer and thicker, so she sped up her movements. In order to balance herself better while sliding up and down his shaft, Michele spread her legs further apart. When she did this, it caused her shorts and panties to shift to one side, exposing to him more of her curly pubic hair, and one lip of her pussy. He looked down and saw that she had opened her legs and exposed more of her pussy, so he moved in as tight as he could and put his left hand on her hip. He took his right hand, reached between her legs, pushed her shorts and panties to one side exposing her opening, and then sunk two fingers into her wet box while dry humping her ass.

Michele felt his fingers enter her, and his hard dick sliding up and down her ass crack. She also could feel the throbbing in his erection become stronger and stronger. He then slid his left hand up her side to he front of her, slipped it under her halter top and found her left breast. He gently squeezed it and pinched the nipple between his finger and thumb. Michele moaned from the feel of both his hands working on her. Michele moved her left hand back behind her and grabbed the crotch of her shorts and panties to slide them over further so he could have free access to her hot wet pussy. When he saw her do this, he decided that his fingers weren't the only things that were going to have a chance to be in her. He knew now that he wasn't going to waste his cum in his shorts, and was going to get a wet fuck, not just a dry hump. He slightly moved back, pulled his fingers out of her pussy, and dropped his hand down to the hem of his right leg. He pulled the baggy leg out then up to let his dick and balls out. His erection immediately stuck straight up in the air. Michele missed the feel of his fingers in her and begged him to put them back in. She told him she was close to cumming, and needed them to finish her off. He looked down at her crotch, saw that her hand had now pushed the panties and shorts all the way over so now he saw her entire pussy. He could see her juices flow from the opening. He bent his dick down to line it up with her, and pushed his hips forward.

Michele felt the head of his dick make contact with her, then felt it slip into her opening along with the rest of his shaft. She gasped from the heat and feel of his dick. It was so long and hard. She could feel it when the head bumped against her cervix. He pushed deep into her, then pulled back till just the head was in her. He then pushed forward again till he was fully buried into her. Michele could feel an orgasm starting and told him to go faster. He knew she was just about to cum, so he quickly pulled back and slammed into her with such force that she nearly hit her head on the shelf in front of her. This triggered Michele's orgasm. She moaned loudly, soaked his dick with her love juices, and shook from her cum. He held his dick deep in her, knowing he was not far behind. Michele felt her cum sliding out from between her legs, and down her thighs. Right then she felt the head of his dick expand, and knew she was just about to get drenched with his cum. He strained forward as hard as he could, and she pushed back as hard as she could to lock him into position.

He groaned and started to shoot his sperm into her. Michele felt the first blast of his seed hit deep in the back of her pussy. It felt so good that she screamed out how wonderful it felt. He pumped stream after stream of boiling hot sperm into her till his balls emptied. Michele swore that he put at least a cup of sperm into her. She felt him shake as he came, and it made her tingle knowing that she had this power over men. She knew she had a nice body, and she loved to fuck. She felt his erection subside and start to slip from inside her. She felt the head drag inwards towards him, then slide out of her pussy. She then stood up to face him. When she turned towards him, she saw he had a flushed face. She looked down at his shorts and saw his now flaccid dick, and a large stain where his and her cum had splashed out and wet the front of him. She then reached down between her legs and rearranged the crotch of her panties and shorts. She felt a warm puddle between her legs and knew it was his cum leaking out of her. She hurried and got the crotch in the right position so hopefully it would catch all of his cum and not leak onto the car seat when she drove home. He turned to go back to the counter. Michele grabbed two bottles of rum and one vodka and followed him back. When she got ready to pay him, she was pleasantly surprised to hear him say that all she had to pay for was the beer. The liquor was on the house. Michele thanked him and turned to leave when she heard him say, "no, thank you." She left the store feeling good, but not totally satisfied. She told herself that Rich was going to get it tonight. This encounter only made her more horny.

She reached inside the glove box and got some Kleenex to soak up some of the cum that slid down her leg. She needed to get home before Rich asked her a lot of questions about what took her so long. He would probably smell the sex she just had, and he would be furious. She needed more sex tonight, and she wanted no excuse not to get any. Back at home, Rich looked at his watch, knew that their guests would be arriving shortly, and wished Michele was home to greet them since some of them would be her friends and co workers. The doorbell rang, and Rich went to answer it. When he opened the door, he was greeted by a man he had never seen before. The man introduced himself as Pat. He was Michele's boss at work. Ray invited him in, and since Michele had told him that he was married, Rich asked where his wife was. Pat said that his wife Susan was out of town visiting her sick mother. Rich said that he was sorry to hear that, and maybe he would meet her another day. They walked through the house and out to the backyard where Rich offered him a beer. Pat took the beer and complimented Rich on his house and backyard. Over time more and more people showed up. Soon there were over 40 people at the house. Everyone wanted to know where Michele was. Ray said she was picking up more beer and liquor.

About that time, Michele drove up, got out of her car, and went to the back yard to get some help unloading the car. Soon all the items were where they were supposes to be, and Rich told Michele to get changed for the party. Michele excused herself and went back into the house to get changed. She went back to the bedroom and was still feeling tingly from her encounter at the liquor store. She looked through her drawer to find the bikini that she was going to wear. She settled on a tight woven fish net bikini and started to get undressed. She could hear some people splashing around in the pool. She could also hear Rich talking to someone in the hot tub. She untied her halter-top and let it drop to the floor. She bent down to pick it up and put it in the hamper. She stood up and peeled off her shorts and panties. She looked at her panties and noticed that the crotch was soaked with her juices and the clerk at the Liquor stores sperm. She then saw the crotch of her shorts and noticed that they were soaked with sperm. Wow she thought, he must have put more in me than I thought. She put the shorts and panties into the hamper. She then thought that she was glad that she did the laundry in the house, so no questions would be asked about her panties or shorts. She knew by the looks of them, that Rich would know that someone else had been playing in her playground.

She picked up her bikini and went into the bathroom. The first thing she did was rinse her self out a little, just to make sure that most all of the sperm was out of her. She knew she probably couldn't get all of it out, since he had shot it so deep into her. Then she got a washcloth and cleaned in between her legs and thighs, She didn't want to go outside and risk having someone smell her lust. When she finished rinsing and washing, she slipped on her bikini bottoms. She looked in the mirror and noticed that she needed to do some trimming of her pubic hair, or it would definitely show. She got the scissors off the counter, and carefully trimmed away the hair. The next thing she did was grab her razor to shave her bikini line to make it smooth. She opened her legs and carefully shaved it so she would not nick herself. When she finished, she looked down and saw that she had done a good job. It was as smooth as her thighs, and the rest of her legs. She then picked up her bikini top. Put it around her back, and clicked the clasp in front. She adjusted herself and then looked in the mirror. She was glad that she bought this suit. It looked good on her. She also noticed that since she had just had sex, her boobs were still enlarged from it, and they were almost spilling out of her top. She loved this suit. It was white, good to tan in since it had no straps, so she could get a total tan with no lines. She had one last look, and then went outside.

When she got out to the back yard, she saw Rich, and went up and kissed him. She said she was sorry for being late, but it took her longer than she thought. Rich stepped back, looked at her, and said it was ok. He told her that the way she looked now, it was worth the wait. Michele smiled, kissed him again, then said she would go greet the guests. She walked around the back yard and said hi to the neighbors and friends one by one. She looked over at the hot tub and saw her boss Pat. He was watching her every move. She finished greeting the other guests, and walked over to the hot tub. She liked her boss. He listens to her problems, helps her when she needs it, and he wasn't bad to look at either. Michele purposely walked the long way around the pool to get to the hot tub so Pat could get a good look at her from all angles. When she got there, she stepped in, sat down, and started to talk to him. She asked where Susan was, and he gave her the story about her mother being sick, and Susan going to see her. Rich then came over and gave Michele a drink, and Pat another beer. Michele was really thirsty, and gulped down her drink. She got out of the hot tub and asked Rich to make her another. Rich looked astonished that she was already done, and made her another. When he gave it to her, he told her to be careful, these were pretty strong and would sneak up on her.

She laughed and went back to the hot tub to talk to Pat. When she got back there, she saw that other people had got in, so she parted the crowd and sat down next to Pat. When she sat down, she noticed that Pat's leg was pressing up against hers. They talked some more. While they were talking, Pat turned slightly to his right and put his right arm on the pool deck so it was stretched out and around Michele. They talked more, and joked some. Michele was starting to feel very relaxed partly due to the hot tub and the drinks. She leaned back against Pat's arm and let her hands float under the water. Pat was rearranging himself in his suit when Michele's hand grazed his crotch. He felt it, and so did she. She was just about to apologize to him when all at once she felt his hand on top of her left leg. Pat was trying to find out if it was chance that she brushed his crotch, or was it on purpose. When she didn't say anything about his hand being on her leg, he left it there. In fact, Pat felt Michele slightly part her legs. Michele looked over at him, and he was looking straight at her. They continued talking, and then Pat felt Michele put her hand on the top of his right leg. Slowly her hand started to slide up his leg. As she slid her hand up Pat's leg, she felt his hand slide from the top of her leg to the inner part of her leg.

Michele looked around to see if anyone was watching them. When she saw no one was paying attention, she spread her legs further apart. Michele continued to slide her hand up Pat's leg till she reached the bottom of his trunks. She then used her fingers to push his trunk leg up, then slid her hand under it. She slid her hand further up into his trunks till she could feel his pubic hair. She then slid her hand more to the inside of his leg. He had also parted his legs to give her free space. She kept moving her hand down till she found his balls, which she cupped in her hand. They were soft and seemed very full to her. She leaned over and whispered to him. She asked how long Susan had been gone. He leaned over and whispered to her that she had been gone over a week. She knew then that he was full, and probably overfilled with cum. This made her tingle. She then slid her hand up to his shaft. It was huge. One of the biggest she had ever felt. Just the feel of it in her hand made her want to cum. Slowly she slid her hand up the shaft to the head. It was big also. It felt like the size of a large plum. She explored it. She wrapped her hand around it, squeezed it, and then began stroking it. As she stroked his dick, she felt his fingers reach her bikini line. She felt as his one of his fingers slid under the leg band of her bikini, and pull it away from the fold of her leg to allow him room so he could get his hand in her pants.

She felt his hand and fingers slide down the top of her pubic hair, over her pubic mound, and then further down to find the opening of her pussy. She then felt his finger make contact with her clitoris. He started by stroking and rubbing it, which caused her to tingle everywhere. She started to stroke his dick up and down faster. Suddenly she felt his finger enter her, slide deep into her and touch her G-spot. She immediately stopped stroking him and squeezed his rod hard. She felt him buck and lurch in her hand. Pat slowly slid his finger in and out of her, being careful not to pull out completely. Michele could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, and that in turn made his finger slide in and out of her easier. Her breathing was becoming more rapid as he picked up the pace of his hand. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from gasping out loud when he slipped a second finger into her. His fingers were long, thick, and were going deep inside of her. She could tell by the feel of the cock in her hand that it was as thick if not thicker than his two fingers. She could also tell that it was longer also. She just had to feel Pat's cock in her. She wanted so bad for him to fuck her, and she thought of a plan to get this to happen. She leaned over and whispered to Pat that his cock felt so good in her hand, and his fingers felt so good in her, but she wanted to feel his cock inside her now. He whispered to Michele that he had wanted to fuck her for a long time, and the reason he had two fingers in her was to make sure that his cock would fit into her and not hurt her.

She told him that she would get out of the tub, go inside the house, and meet him in the main bathroom. She told him they could lock the door, and the fan in there would drown out any sounds they made. Pat told her that was a good plan, and to go in, close but don't lock the door. He'd be in soon. He then pulled his fingers out of her, and she pulled her hand out of his trunks. She adjusted her bikini bottoms, got out of the hot tub, dried off, and went into the house. She walked to the bathroom, went in, closed the door, turned on the light, and overhead fan. She turned to the mirror and was tussling her hair when she heard a hand on the doorknob. When the door opened, she saw Pat. She watched as he looked left and right to see if anyone saw him, then he entered, closed and locked the door. He turned towards Michele. She could wait no longer. As he stepped towards her, she reached up, opened the clasp to the top of her bikini, pulled her top off, and let it drop to the floor. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of her bikini bottoms, and slid them off, picking up her feet one at a time to get them completely off of her. She tossed them to the side, and kicked her top towards them also. She then reached out and half pulled, half yanked Pat's trunks off. When she got them off she looked up and stared at pat's cock. She really liked what she saw. It was longer than Rich's, and twice as thick.

12