Michele Ch. 10

Story Info
Dancing gets her hot, so she turns to a fireman.
6.8k words
4.19
26.1k
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been planning this night for over a week. It had been a while since they got together with their friends. The last time they were together was New Years Eve at Don's house. Michele remembered that night like it was yesterday. Just thinking of it made her tingle down there and gave her a rush. She remembered how long and how good Danny fucked her. They fucked for six solid hours. He fucked her in every position and came in her each time. The last time was while holding her legs up and apart so he could cum as deep as he could. She could still feel his hot cum and was sure she would get pregnant. Well, she wasn't as lucky as she thought, and her next period came a week later. In fact, she just got over her period the day before yesterday. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be she thought to herself. Maybe we can try later, at least I would like to. Michele spent most of the day trying to decide what to wear. Since they were supposed to be going to a Country and Western bar, she definitely didn't want to be too dressy; however, she really liked to dress sexy for Rich and whoever might be watching.

She knew she had the body, and was willing to let it show. She finally decided on wearing her knee high jean skirt that had snaps in the front, that way she could snap or have unsnapped as many snaps as she wanted. She also decided on wearing a new shirt she bought at her favorite woman's store at the mall yesterday. She thought she would see Randy again, except he wasn't there. The shirt was like a form fitting tube top that had an opening in it right in the middle of her cleavage so her entire cleavage could be seen from top to bottom. She was afraid when the first time she tried it on that it would flatten her, but with her firm breasts, she had no such problem. They stood out well, and the roundness of them was quite clear in that top. Rich really liked the shirt and told her that she should wear it to the bar. It made her look sexy he said. Rich said he would be home by 8:30, then they would leave for the bar. Michele got into the shower at seven, and was in and out in no time at all. She dried off and went to the bedroom to get ready to go. As she was putting on her makeup, Rich called and said he was going to be late. Michele was disappointed in him as he could tell by the tone in her voice. Rich said he would possibly be home at 10:00, and she could wait for him or go herself and he'd meet her there.

After she hung up, she decided she would wait for him, even if it meant less time to be with their friends. She continued to put on her makeup when the phone rang again. She answered it, and was surprised to hear their friend Don's voice. He asked Michele when they would make it over to the bar. She answered that Rich wouldn't be home till around 10:00 and they would be there after that. Michele mentioned that Rich said she could go on ahead, he would meet her there, but she didn't want to drive there and have two cars there. Don said he would have sent Danny to get her, but some buddies of his came over and they went camping for the weekend. Michele was disappointed in that also, since she thought she would at least see Danny again. She said she would just wait for Rich and then meet them there. After they hung up, Michele finished her makeup and put on a robe. No sense getting dressed now till it was closer to ten. She left the bedroom and went into the living room to watch some TV and wait for Rich. At 8:45, the doorbell rang. Michele got up to answer it. When she opened the door, she saw their friend Tim standing there. Michele invited him in and asked where his wife Robin was. Tim said that she was at the bar and that Don and Cindy sent him over to pick her up. They figured that Rich would just have to meet them there. Michele smiled, and said that she wasn't dressed yet, but if he would come in and wait a few minutes, she could be ready to go.

Tim came in and shut the door behind him and told her to hurry up. Michele turned and raced down the hallway towards the bedroom. When she got there, she took off her robe and threw it on the bed. Michele didn't realize it, or just wasn't paying attention, but Tim followed her down the hall and was standing at the door and watched as she took off her robe. Tim always liked the way Michele looked. He was going to talk to her through the door, but she didn't close it. Maybe if he were quiet, and stood still, he'd get a better look at her body he thought. Michele walked to the bathroom and started to brush her hair. Tim stood in the doorway of the bedroom, and watched her in the full-length mirror that was on the bathroom door. Damn she had a nice body he thought. Nice round tits, and a great shape. She trimmed her pubic hair, and shaved it so she could wear skimpy bathing suits. She also had a real nice ass. Tim was watching as she brushed her hair, her tits bounced as she stroked the brush through her hair. Michele caught a glimpse of Tim in the mirror and decided to put on a show for him. She finished brushing her hair and left the bathroom for the bedroom.

She went to her dresser and opened the drawer to get some panties. She chose a see through white g-string. She turned so her back was towards Tim and bent over to put them on. She stayed bent over a while to let him get a good view. Tim saw the nice shape of her ass, and could see her pussy lips. They were a nice shade of pink, and were parted. He also could see that they were slightly moist. Michele put her feet in her panties, then slowly slid them up her legs. She carefully arranged the strap in the back so it fit snugly into the crack of her ass. She pulled them up tight, then faced the closet to get her shirt. She put on the tube top, making sure to center her breasts on the hole in the front. Tim could see that her nipples were hard, since they were poking out even in the halter-top. He also saw that the halter did not hide the true shape of her breasts at all. Michele then reached in and got out her jean skirt. She unsnapped it all the way, then wrapped it around her waist. She snapped only the top two buttons which if she twirled fast; you could see her panties. When she finished putting on her skirt, Tim turned and hurried back down the hall to the living room. He had to calm down, and hoped that Michele wouldn't notice the bulge in his jeans. His dick was reacting to what he had just saw, and had become fully erect. Michele finished putting on her heels, turned off the bedroom light, and went down the hall toward the living room. When she got there, she approached Tim, and saw that he had a giant bulge in his jeans. She said she wanted to thank him for coming over to get her, so she walked over to him to give him a hug.

He opened up his arms for the hug, and she slid into them. As they were hugging, Michele whispered into Tim's ear that she knew he was watching her get dressed, and she purposely put on a show for him. Tim bent his head back, smiled and was going to give her a kiss on the cheek when Michele tilted her head so his lips met hers. She forced her tongue into his mouth and started to rub his dick through his jeans. Tim kissed her back and put his hand on he left breast and squeezed it. Michele broke off the kiss a minute later, and said to Tim that she'd love to get together with him later, but right now they had to get to the bar. Tim by that time was wanting Michele bad and said they still had some time. All she had to tell the others was that she wasn't ready and needed to put on her makeup. That could give them 15 to 20 minutes more. The look in Michele's eyes was enough to let him know that she wanted him also. He stepped forward and took Michele into his arms and kissed her again. This time he slipped his tongue into her mouth and slid his hands under her skirt to cup her ass. She reached down between them and found his belt buckle, which she had undone in a second. She knew he was wearing button down Levi's, so she grabbed a hold of the top and pulled hard till all the buttons became undone.

By this time, Tim had backed her up against the kitchen table, picked her up by her ass, and set her on the table. Michele slid her hand into the top of his underwear and found his dick. She needed to free it from the cramped quarters it was in, so she grabbed the sides of his jeans and underwear and pulled them down over his hips and down to his thighs. Once she did this, she immediately started to stroke his dick up and down. While Michele did this, Tim reached in between them and unsnapped the two snaps on the front of her skirt and pulled the skirt from around her. Michele kicked off her heels and felt Tim's hands reach the waistband of her g-string. She felt him start to tug them over her hips and felt the strap sliding out of the crack of her ass. She helped him get them off her by lifting her hips to allow him to get them off hips and clear her ass. When he got them as far as her thighs, she slid back and pulled her legs up so he could get them completely off her. All the time she continued to pull and push on his dick. It was fully-grown now, and felt really hot in her hand. They continued to kiss passionately all during the pulling off of clothes and the exploration to do what they were to do next. Michele stopped stroking him and slid her hand up to the head of his cock. She felt a drop of thick liquid at the top spilling over and used this to lubricate his entire head and part of the shaft. Tim reached down between them to find her pussy. He found her opening immediately and slipped a finger into her extremely wet pussy. He knew she was ready, and so he pulled his finger out so he could replace it with his cock.

Michele broke the kiss off and slid her ass to the edge of the table, picked her legs up, and put her heels on the table. She then guided the head of Tim's dick to her hot wet pussy and put it in. Once Tim felt his head slide in, he pushed in all the way. Michele felt him bump her cervix with his head and it made her shudder in the beginning of an orgasm. Tim started to slide in and out of Michele at a fast pace. He was well aware that they were expected at the bar soon, and he didn't want to miss this opportunity to shoot his cum into her. Michele was also aware of the time and started to tell Tim to push deeper and faster. She needed to feel his cum in her, and that she was starting to cum herself. She grabbed a hold of Tom's hips and pulled him to her faster and faster. She begged him to fuck her faster and cum deep in her. When Tim heard this, he started slamming into Michele as fast and as hard as he could. His dick would completely disappear into her steaming pussy and his balls were slapping against her ass. Suddenly Michele squealed, and threw her head back and told Tim that she was coming. Tim pushed his hips against the bottom of her thighs and gasped that he was coming too. Michele reached around him, grabbed his ass, and forced him deeper into her. Tim felt his sperm start to flow up his shaft and reach the head. When he shot his first spurt into Michele, she came. She called out Tim's name and pulled him to her and kissed him soulfully. Tim soaked her pussy with his cum and felt more and more of his sperm shoot out of him and into the deepest part of her. Michele started shaking from her glorious cum, and wanted to feel like this forever.

Soon Tim's dick stopped convulsing and he slid out of Michele. Michele looked down and watched as some of their combined juices flowed from her pussy. Michele said that he and she should get cleaned up. She didn't think it would be a good idea if Robin were to smell another woman's pussy juice on him. Michele slid off the table and took Tim's semi erect dick into her mouth and started to give him a tongue bath. She licked and sucked on his cock in order to get some of the juices off him. She felt him start to get hard again and started to bob her head up and down his shaft just to see if she could get him to cum again. She sucked, licked, and bobbed her head up and down his shaft and reached down to feel his balls. She played with them by rolling them around in her hands. She pulled her mouth off of his dick long enough to tell him to come in her mouth. She told him she wanted to taste his sperm. She gobbled up his cock again and started to bob her head up and down faster and faster.

Suddenly she felt him shudder, grab her head, and force his dick deep down her throat. Michele felt him slide down her throat and wanted to feel his cum hit the back there. She didn't have to wait long as stream after stream of sperm exploded out of the head of his dick and hit the back of her throat. She pulled her head back so she could capture some of it in her mouth, so she could taste the sweet saltiness of it. He didn't disappoint her, and sent six spurts of hot cum into her mouth. When he was done coming, he pulled out her mouth and looked down to see her reaction. Her cheeks were puffed out and a drool of sperm was leaking out of the side of her lips. Michele looked into Tim's eyes and made sure he was watching while she put on a show and swallowed all of his cum. She then licked the sides of her mouth clean. Once she did this, she told Tim that she needed to drain him out and clean up her pussy so they could leave.

She told him she'd bring him a washcloth so he could clean up. She grabbed her skirt and g-string and left to go to the bathroom. She brought the washcloth to him, then left again to clean herself up. Tim washed down his dick and balls with the washcloth, then cleaned up the puddle of their cum off of the table and floor where Michele was squatting giving him a blow job. When Michele returned, he handed her the washcloth, which she rinsed out and put in the laundry. She then returned to Tim, they embraced and kissed again. He then said that their 20 minutes were up and they had to leave. Michele left a note for Rich, turned off the lights, locked the door and left with Tim. On the way to the bar, they got their stories together just in case someone asked. When they got there, they made their way in and found Don and Cindy. Robin was out on the dance floor with another friend of theirs.

Cindy asked Michele what took so long. Michele told her that when Rich called and said he wouldn't be home till 10:00, she didn't bother getting her makeup on or get dressed. When Tim came over, it took her time to get dressed and her self put together. That was the last time that night she was asked about it. Everyone was in a party mood, and Michele was no different. She felt good. Looking sexy, and freshly fucked, she started dancing with all the guys at the table that she knew. They danced fast and slow dances. Each one that she danced slow with, including Don, had a hard on because of the way she dressed and the way she rubbed against them as they danced. At 10:00, Rich showed up and was told by all the guys at the table that he was many drinks behind. Everyone at the table bought Rich a drink, and he did his best to drink all of them as fast as he could. Michele knew that he would get wasted, but what the heck, he works hard, and I got some tonight, so it doesn't matter. He should have a good time.

About then, Robin asked Michele to go to the ladies room with her. When they got up and left, Robin told Michele that was just an excuse to get away from the table to walk around and check out all the cute guys. Michele laughed to herself that if Robin only knew how cute her husband really was, and what a great lay he was. She had to stop herself from giggling. As they walked around, Michele noticed this one guy checking her out. He was tall with dark hair and very well built. She stopped at the bar as Robin walked on. Just as she was about to order her another drink, she heard a voice say, "what are you having? It's on me." She turned and saw the guy that had been staring at her standing next to her.

"I'm drinking Blue Hawaiians." He introduced himself and said his name was Robert. He told her he was a fireman, and she was the best damn looking lady in the place. Michele was fascinated with him from the beginning. He was gorgeous. He asked if she was here with the large crowd of people, and if she was single. Michele said that the crowd was all her friends, and the guy sitting in the middle of the crowd was her husband. Robert said he was sorry to bother her, but he was kind of alone and wanted someone to spend some time with. Michele said that was no problem, and he could come join them and meet some new friends. She took him by the arm and led him over to the table. She introduced him to everyone and he said he was happy to meet all of them. He sat down next to Michele and Rich. By that time, Rich was very drunk, and had a hard time talking. He kept slurring his words.

Meanwhile, the music continued to play, and every girl at the table except Michele dragged Robert out to the dance floor. Michele was waiting for a particular song. When it started to play, she asked Rich to dance knowing full well he was too drunk, and wouldn't. She then asked if it was ok to dance with Robert. Rich sort of nodded his head yes, so she did. They got out to the very crowded dance floor, and got in the middle of many couples, so they couldn't have been seen from their table. Robert wrapped his arms around Michele, and she wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head on his chest and was listening to his heartbeat. She snuggled close to him, and could feel his semi hard dick rubbing against her. With her head still on his chest, she rubbed her pelvis against his dick. She could hear his heart rate start to increase, and as it increased, his dick grew harder and harder. She pushed her pelvis forward more, and ground herself against him. She also started to stroke his cock by slightly sliding up and down with her pelvic region. After a short time of this, she could feel that he was fully erect. He was massive. She looked up, and motioned for him to bend down so she could talk to him. He bent his head, and she whispered to ask him if the erect cock he had was for her. He smiled and said he was sorry, and kind of embarrassed, but she brought it on by the way she dressed, and the way she rubbed against him. Michele thought to herself that she'd probably never see him again, so she decided to give him a thrill.

With her left hand, she grabbed his right hand. She looked around and made sure they couldn't be seen by anyone, then she slid his hand under the back of her skirt so he could feel her ass. As soon as she did this, she felt his dick expand more, and now could feel the head of it. It felt wonderful to her. She was trying to concentrate on the feeling of his cock when all of a sudden, she felt his finger push aside her g-string, and enter her pussy. She felt her legs go limp, and she groaned loudly. Robert knew if he could get her away from the crowd and outside, he probably could fuck her in the front seat of his pick up truck. Michele started to feel a deep tickling inside her, and then all at once she could feel herself coming. She buried her face into Robert's chest and gasped deeply from the climax she was having. This is funny she thought I've never cum from just a finger in me. It must be all the excitement and us doing this on a crowded dance floor. She felt herself shake and then bathed Robert's finger with her cum. It ran down his finger onto the palm of his hand. Robert removed his finger from her pussy, and brought it up to his nose to inhale the fragrance. She was hot, and Robert could definitely smell fresh cum inside her also. He knew she had been fucked just a short time ago.

Being kind of curious, he asked Michele if her husband worked all day. Michele told him that he left for work early this morning and she didn't see him till he got to the bar tonight. Why did he ask her that? He asked her that if her husband was gone all day, who was it she fucked just a little while ago? Michele looked stunned at him. She turned a bright shade of red and asked him how did he know. He said that when she came on his finger, there was still someone's sperm in her and it was fresh. Michele then confessed that her friend Tim picked her up at home to bring her here and they fucked before they left. Robert asked her if Tim was also married. She said yes he was. His wife was the other girl that was walking around with her when he met her. Robert asked her if she fucked other men often. Michele said only when the situation arose and the opportunity was there. Michele said she wasn't a nymph or anything. It was just that her husband worked long hours and sometimes seven days a week and she got lonely. Robert asked how would she like it if he were to fuck her as often as she needed it. Michele looked up into his eyes, smiled, and said she'd like that a lot. Michele asked if he lived in the neighborhood. He gave her the address of the fire station he worked at. Michele said that was only a block or two from her house. That would be real convenient.

12