Michele Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the song ended and they left the dance floor. Rich was sitting at the table, and he was plowed. Michele looked at her watch and saw it was about closing time so she said she was going to call a cab to take Rich and her home. Rich said that he was OK and could drive. Michele said he was too drunk and she wasn't about to risk a ticket, or worse yet an accident. Upon hearing this Robert said that he was going that way and he could drop them off. Rich said that was mighty nice of him and that he would accept the ride rather than pay a taxi. When he tried to get off the chair he was sitting on, he fell down. Robert came over, picked him up, and walked him outside to his truck. Michele grabbed her purse, said good night to everyone, and left right behind them. Robert helped Rich into the passenger side of the truck, buckled him in, closed and locked the door. Robert then told Michele to get in the driver's side and slide over to the middle. Robert then got in after Michele and started the engine. No sooner than Robert got the truck in gear, Michele looked over and saw that Rich was passed out cold. Michele reached over and shook him to see if he was awake. When she saw he wasn't going to respond, she looked at Robert and put her hand on his thigh. Robert felt her hand, and placed his right hand where the second snap of her skirt was.

Michele moved up his thigh and started to fondle his dick and balls through his pants. She reached over and shook Rich again, and upon getting no response, she started to unbutton Robert's jeans. When she got four of the buttons undone, she reached inside, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he was wearing no underwear. She quickly found his rod and pulled it out. She immediately started to stroke him up and down. Robert was busy also. He told Michele to put one of her feet on Rich's side of the truck, and one on his. When she did this, Robert slid his hand under her skirt, pushed aside her g-string, and slipped a finger in her pussy. She was so moist his finger slid in easily. Robert then did something he usually didn't do and took his other hand off the wheel, drove with his knees, and slipped his hand under her top and found her left breast. He squeezed her breast in his hand, and pinched her nipple, causing it to grow in response to his touch. In a hoarse voice, Michele whispered to Robert how to get to their house. She then told him to drive with both hands, and hurry there. She needed to feel him inside her, and couldn't wait much longer. She just hoped that Rich would stay passed out till Robert and her were done.

They arrived at Michele and Rich's house and Robert got out of the truck first. He stood there watching Michele get out. When she slid over on the seat, her dress opened in front and Robert got a good look at her white g-string. Being so transparent, he could clearly see her pubic hair. When she climbed out of his side of the truck, her legs opened and then he could see the wetness of her crotch, which made her g-string completely see through. The lips of her pussy were swollen with the heat of her lust. He could smell her musk and it made his cock strain harder and harder. His balls were filled to the bursting point. Michele saw Robert watching her get out of the truck and purposely slowed down her movements to give him a good look. She wanted him inside her, and she wanted to make sure he knew this. When she got out of the truck, she grabbed Robert's hand and they went over to the side Rich was on and opened the door. Rich was passed out and Robert had to pick him up out of the truck and carry him to the house. Michele opened the door and told Robert to put him on the couch. Robert put Rich down on the couch and Michele got a blanket to cover him. Michele asked Robert to stay out in the living room with him to make sure he was all right and would stay passed out. Michele then left, went to the bedroom, and got her robe so she could take a shower. As she came down the hall towards the bathroom, she called out to Robert and told him she would leave the bathroom door partly open so he could get her if he needed her.

She went into the bathroom, kicked off her shoes, unsnapped the two snaps on her dress, took off her g-string (which she noticed was completely soaked), and pulled off her top. She then turned towards the tub and bent over to turn on the water. She didn't realize this but when she was undressing, Robert did a quick check on Rich to make sure he was still out, and walked towards the bathroom. When he got to the door, Michele was just taking off her top. He looked at her breasts. They were wonderful. They were at least a 38C, and stuck out like teenagers. Her nipples were a soft pink and poked out at least an inch. He watched her bend over the tub and could clearly see her round ass and the pink lips of her pussy. They were so swollen and moisture was flowing from them. This was all he could take. He took one last glimpse at Rich, saw that he had not moved, then kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt. He was watching Michele adjust the water. She had to shift her feet, which caused her legs to part. When she did this, her pussy lips opened. He could then see her clit which was semi erect. Robert reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. He stepped into the bathroom and quietly closed and locked the door. Michele was unaware that Robert was there and had closed the door. Robert started walking towards Michele and as he passed the sink, he saw a bottle of lotion, so he got a small amount, rubbed it over the head of his dick, and down his shaft.

As he walked towards her, he bent the shaft of his dick down so it was in line with the opening of her pussy. He made sure that his head was even with her so he could enter her with out bumping into her. He got all the way up to her and slipped the head and shaft deep into her pussy. Michele felt his head make contact, and could feel his shaft sliding up inside of her. She quickly looked behind her and saw it was Robert. She immediately opened her legs further to allow him to get as deep as he could. Robert told Michele that they had to make this a quick one since Rich could awake at any time and wonder why men's clothes were in his hallway. Robert started to slam into Michele fast and hard. Michele was still feeling the effects of the fucking she had earlier, and the feel of Robert's finger in her when they were on the dance floor and in the truck. She told Robert that she was cumming and she wanted to feel his cum in her. She begged him to cum and cum deeply. In the position they were fucking, Robert could go way deep inside Michele. He felt his balls tingle and knew he was going to come now. He grabbed Michele's hips and buried his dick as deep as he could into her, smacking his balls against her clit. This set her off and she came hard. She bathed his dick and balls with her cum. It was the most she ever came before. She was flowing like a stream.

When she calmed down a bit she heard Robert grunt and tell her he was coming. The hot sperm raced through his shaft and exploded from the slit in his head. He shot spurt after spurt of hot seed into Michele. She could feel his cum splashing deep inside her pussy. She could feel her cervix opening dip down to capture the pool of sperm he was depositing in her. She loved the feel of hot cock, and the feel of hot sperm in her. Robert pulled out of her and said that they had better get into the shower and wash off before he had to go. Michele then climbed into the shower. Robert climbed in behind her and grabbed the soap. Michele got her hair wet and started shampooing it. When she finished washing her hair, she rinsed it. Robert was busy washing his body with the soap he grabbed when they first came in. Michele scooted around Robert, took the soap from him and proceeded to wash herself. Robert rinsed off and saw Michele washing herself. Robert took this opportunity to reach up and start washing her tits. He played with them, squeezing them in his hand and pinching her nipples. When they were clean, Michele rinsed off and grabbed the creme rinse. Michele stepped away from the water spray, turned her back on Robert, and put the creme rinse in her hair. When she finished applying the creme rinse she reached for the soap and started washing Robert's cock. She stroked it in her hand faster and faster. As she was stroking his dick, Robert felt it start to grow in her hand. She washed his balls, and the crack of his ass. She slipped a finger inside his asshole and wriggled it around. It made his dick grow longer and thicker. Robert moved forward and rinsed himself off. Michele stepped into the spray and rinsed off her hair. She then stepped past him and grabbed a towel from the top bar of the curtain. She turned her back to him, bent over and started to dry off her hair.

Robert looked at the sight in front of him, knew his cock was hard, and decided that since she got him in that position, he'd take advantage of it. He started to rub the slit of her pussy up and down being careful to get her lubrication juices around her ass. He reached up and grabbed the bottle of crème rinse and squeezed some on his dick. He got his finger super slick from Michele's pussy juice and slipped it in her asshole. Michele started to groan from the pleasure of feeling his finger in an area that was still a virgin except for a finger or two in it. Robert rolled his finger around in her to try and stretch her out some. He kept talking to her in a calm seductive voice for her to let herself relax. Michele felt herself relax with the smooth tones of his voice. Robert removed his finger from her ass and put the head of his dick at her hole. Michele said to him that she had never been fucked in the ass before. Robert became more excited when he heard this and told Michele just to relax, let herself go and she would love it. Robert took some more creme rinse and squeezed on her asshole. He slipped two fingers in to make sure he got her plenty lubricated. She was a great piece and he didn't want to hurt his chances of fucking her again. She felt both of his fingers slide in and out of her ass and it felt great. She soon felt herself rocking back and forth to help. Robert took his fingers out of her ass and again put the head of his dick at the opening. He again calmly told Michele to relax, then pushed forward with his hips while holding on to hers.

Michele felt the head of his dick penetrate her ass hole, then felt his shaft follow it. It hurt a little at first, then when she adjusted to it, it felt wonderful. She felt him start to push in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Soon she felt herself pushing back. Robert reached down with his hand and started stroking her clitoris. This sent hot waves through her and started her climax. She purred to Robert to stroke faster. "Fuck me, fuck me in the ass." "Fuck me deep in my ass, and cum deep in me." " I need to feel your hot sperm in my ass now." "I'm coming now." "Cum in me now." Robert heard her talking to him and started to push in and out of her ass in a blur. He felt the sperm in his balls start to bubble and told Michele he was going to fill up her asshole with his cum. She screamed out to do it now and he did. Hot cum filled her ass as stream after stream of his sperm raised up his shaft and shot into her bowels. She felt his cum entering her ass and it made her cum like she never came before. She saw lights, stars, and felt like she needed a dick in her pussy and one in her mouth. She needed dicks everywhere coming in her at once. Her cum made her shake and cry out to Robert that she could feel his cum filling her ass and she loved it. Robert shot three more streams in her then collapsed on her back totally spent.

He slid his limp dick out of her ass. She reached around and started washing his dick while kissing him. While her hand worked on cleaning his dick, her tongue worked on the inside of his mouth. She told him that he could come by anytime and fuck her again like that. She told him that she meant anytime. If she was on her period, he could fuck her in the ass. After she got him washed off, they turned off the shower, got dried off, and dressed. Michele opened the door to the bathroom and peeked out. She saw Rich still passed out on the couch and told Robert it was clear. They walked out the bathroom and she escorted him down the hall to the front door. She opened the front door and went out to the front porch with him. The streetlight illuminated the front porch as Robert untied the tie on her robe and opened the front of her robe so he could see her body again. He put his hands on her waist, bent down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She threw back her head and groaned. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it firmer onto her breast. She said that she couldn't wait till the next time they got together. He let go of her breast, stood up, took her in his arms, and started to kiss her.

He reached completely around her waist with his right hand, pulled the right side of her robe around her back to her left side. When he did this it exposed her ass completely. He then took his left hand, slid it between her legs and started to finger fuck her pussy. She groaned into his mouth, parted her legs so he could go deeper, and stood on her toes. Robert finger fucked her and kissed her till she came again. She shook, and whimpered into his mouth. After she finished coming, he broke off the kiss, slipped his finger out of her, and told her he'd be back again. All she had to do was call. He told her good night, walked to his truck, got in, and drove away. Michele stood there on the porch with her robe open watching him as she left. Little did she know but her next door neighbor Scott saw all of what just went on, and also got a good look at her tits and pussy. Scott knew he'd be next.

12