Michele Ch. 11

Story Info
The neighbor sees all, does all.
4.9k words
4.11
33.7k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was a night to remember Michele thought to herself. The time she had with Robert was great. She sure was glad that Rich stayed passed out while she was receiving the fucking of her life. She heard so many stories about taking it in the ass, but thank god they were all lies. She liked the feel of a cock in her ass. She loved the feel of Robert's' cum shooting into her ass. It made her cum like she never has before. She will have Robert do that more often. Maybe she'll even let Rich fuck her in the ass. He'd like that. She just needed to get it more often. The alarm rang in the bedroom and she could hear Rich getting up. He probably has a big hangover she thought to herself. Well, I hope he is able to function at work today.

Rich came into the kitchen and kissed her good morning. Michele asked how he felt. He said he felt fine. She asked him how much of last night did he remember. Rich said he remembered all the way up to leaving. How did they get home he asked. Michele asked him if he remembered Robert. When he said he did vaguely, Michele told him that he was a Fireman in the neighborhood and he gave them a ride home, and had to carry him into the living room and put him in the chair. Rich kind of wondered how he got there. He woke up early, found himself in the chair, and came to bed. Michele then asked what time he had to be to work. Eight O'clock he said. Michele asked what time he would be back for dinner, and what he wanted. Rich said he'd be back around seven and chicken would be fine. Michele told him to get a shower and get ready since it was getting late and she wanted him to be on time.

When Rich finished his shower and got dressed; he had breakfast, then left for work. He had to use Michele's car since his was still at the bar. Rich said that they would go get it when he came home that evening. Michele got up from drinking her coffee and went to the bedroom to get her makeup on and dressed for the day. She got into the bathroom and started to put on her makeup. When she finished, she took off her robe. When she was just about ready to get into one of her drawers to get panties to put on, the doorbell rang. She hurriedly put back on her robe and walked down the hallway to get to the door. Who can this be at this time in the morning, she thought? When she got to the door, she looked out of the peephole and saw it was her neighbor Scott. He and his wife Beverly had just moved in two weeks ago, and she had only seen them once. They seemed to be nice people, just kept to themselves a lot.

Rich was planning to invite them over for drinks one night, but had not got around to it yet. They were in their early twenties just like her and Rich. He was quite good looking, and she was really beautiful. She was tall, slim, and blonde. He was muscular, tanned, and had the deepest blue eyes. They were the same color as water in a clear lake. Michele opened the door, and greeted Scott. Scott said that Beverly was out of town visiting her mother, and he needed to borrow some coffee. Michele said she had a pot on so if he'd like he could join her. She opened the door, and Scott came in. She asked him to follow her to the table and sit down.

Michele turned towards the table to walk to it. When she did, her robe opened slightly in the front towards the bottom, and Scott could see that she had no panties on underneath. Michele looked back over her shoulder while she was walking towards the table and noticed that Scott was staring at her ass. She apologized to Scott on the way she was dressed. Scott said he would forgive her if she excused the way he looked. Michele thought to herself that he looked pretty good to her. He was wearing a pair of red jogging shorts, no shirt, and flip-flops. Little did she know but Scott dressed like this on purpose. He was going to try and fuck her this morning, and he didn't want a lot of clothes slowing him down if and when she got naked. Michele told Scott to sit down on the bench and she would pour them a cup of coffee.

When she turned to go to the kitchen, her robe opened again, and this time Scott could definitely see her light brown pubic hair. He watched her walk away from him. He liked the way her hips swayed from side to side, and her ass jiggled. Michele brought two cups of coffee to the table, set them down, then leaned on the table on her hands, bent forward, and asked Scott if he would like some cream or sugar in his coffee. When she did this, her robe fell away from her chest and opened so he could see clear down her top. He saw both of her breasts and nipples. They were so creamy looking, and her nipples looked like they were ready to be sucked. He told her that he liked cream only, so she stood up to go get him some. As she stood up, her robe tie got caught slightly on the edge of the table and loosened which caused her robe to open more up top.

When she returned, she poured the cream in his coffee, then bent over with a spoon to stir it. Scott noticed that her robe was opened so about an inch of her showed all the way from the top to the bottom. He clearly saw her flat stomach, her smooth creamy breasts, and her pubic hair was clearly showing from under the robe. Suddenly he looked up and saw that while she was bending over stirring his coffee, her top fell completely away from her chest, and the stirring of the coffee made her right breast work itself completely out of her robe and into plain sight. It was only out for a second, but long enough for Scott to get a good look. When Michele saw that her breast was uncovered she gasped, and quickly covered herself. She turned bright red and told Scott that she was so sorry. She said how embarrassed she was. Scott said that it was all right, he didn't see anything (he lied). Michele could tell by the look in his eyes that he had indeed seen something. Michele reached down, handed him his cup, came over to sit on the bench next to him with her cup of coffee. As she was sitting down, she glanced down to his crotch and saw a bulge in his shorts where there wasn't one before. She also saw a small wet spot on the front. She knew that wasn't pee, but could be some pre cum. When she sat down, her robe came open on the bottom and fell away from her legs and you could see all the way up from her knees to her belly.

Scott was well aware of this since he glanced down and saw that even though she sat with her legs together, you could clearly see all of her pubic hair and all the way up to her flat stomach. He could see that she had a great tan, and the only white part on her body was the area covered by her bikini, and that was tiny. As they were talking, he kept glancing down to see if she would move any way in which for him to get a good look. They talked small talk about their houses, spouses, and jobs. Michele started talking about them wanting to invite Scott and his wife over for a swim or to sit in the hot tub. Scott said that they would gladly come over. Scott admitted to her that a couple of times he had looked over the wall to see her sunbathing by the pool, but didn't have enough guts to say hi. Michele thought a minute and remembered that she mostly sunbathed topless by the pool and wondered if on the days he looked over the wall he saw more of her than usual. Just then Scott asked how Rich was. Michele looked kind of funny at him and said that he was all right. Why would he ask that she thought? Scott then began to tell her that he was sleeping last night and he heard a lot of sirens around their houses and went outside to see a truck drive up with her, another guy get out and pull Rich out of the passenger side, and carry him into the house. Michele smiled as he was telling this to her, remembering the things that went on last night. She could still feel Robert and his magic touches. It felt like he was touching her now as Scott was talking.

She got a tickle inside her and parted her legs, hoping the slight breeze would help cool her down a little. Scott felt her legs moving and looked down to see if she had exposed anything more for him to look at. He saw more of her pubic mound, and could see the top part of her pussy. He saw her clitoris starting to grow and moisture droplets starting to form on the ends of her pubic hair, so he knew she was remembering last night. He knew he had to talk more, then she would be more than willing to fuck. Scott said he was concerned and was going to come over and see if there was anything he could help with.

Michele said that Rich was fine. All that happened was that he had too much to drink, and was passed out so he had to be carried into the house. Scott said he thought something else was wrong since he didn't hear or see the truck leave till much later. Michele could feel the heat start to rise in her body, partly because of remembering last night, partly because of what Scott just said. She wondered if he heard or saw anything. Michele was just about to say something when Scott continued to tell her that he stayed out on his porch, and about an hour later he heard her come out followed by the other guy. Michele listened and couldn't say anything while Scott talked. Scott continued about how he heard them talking quietly, so he decided to look over the wall and see if it was Rich she was talking to. Michele closed her eyes and tried to remember what had gone on, and if he could have seen anything. Scott glanced over at her to see if she was having any reaction to what he was saying. He could see her face turning red, her eyes were closed, and her legs were opened wider.

Michele started to play over in her mind the things that happened on the porch last night. She could hear Scott still talking, but it seemed like he was distant. It seemed like a movie with talking in the background. She didn't even notice that Scott had gotten up from the bench. Scott quietly got up from the bench and moved to the other side of the table. He kept talking and was watching Michele at the same time. When he got directly in front of her, he could see that her robe had fallen open completely in the front and both of her breasts were fully exposed. He saw her nipples and saw that they were both fully rock hard. He sank to his knees; looked to make sure her eyes were still closed, then bent his head down to look under the table. He saw that she had spread her legs even wider, and now they were far enough apart he could easily see everything she had to offer.

They were spread so far apart that she actually was in position to be fucked now. When he looked at her pussy, he could see that the lips were open and she had a lot of moisture, He crawled under the table to get a close look. When he moved forward, he was careful not to touch her feet or legs to surprise her. He wanted to see her and talk to her more to see what kind of a reaction he would get. Michele listened as Scott talked some more. Scott told her that he saw her talking to the other guy, and he saw the guy reach out and untie her robe. He said he saw the guy expose her breasts, bend down and put his lips on her nipple. He then told Michele that he saw her reach up and grab the back of his head and pull him closer to her breast. When he said this, he saw Michele part her legs farther apart, and could now see her clitoris fully-grown and stiff. He also could see her pussy had opened and could clearly see into it.

Scott then told Michele he saw the guy pull away from her breasts and could clearly see her nipple, which was exposed, to him. He saw that it was rock hard. Michele could clearly see this also. Scott then said he saw the guy straighten up and start to kiss her. He then said that he saw the guy reach around and pull her robe around the back of her. Scott said he saw her ass completely then. Scott told her that he then saw the guy reach down between her legs with his other hand. He said he saw his finger go into her pussy and Michele spread her legs to stand on her toes so he could get deeper into her. Scott then said that he saw Michele cum because she started to shake, and he heard he whimper. Michele could see it too. Scott then decided he had talked long enough, and he felt that she was in no position to refuse him now. Scott then said to her that he saw her after the other guy left. He said she didn't bother to close her robe, and he could clearly see her breasts and her pubic hair which was soaked with her cum. Scott was talking and saying that he saw the other guys finger slide deep into her. Scott then said he would show her where he saw him touching her. Scott then reached out and put his finger on her clitoris. Michele could feel his finger on her clit and groaned out loud. Scott then started to rub her clitoris with his finger. His rubbing caused her to fully part her legs. Scott saw her legs open wider, so he slipped his finger into her pussy. Michele opened her eyes when she felt his finger enter her. She looked to her left and didn't see Scott, so she looked under the table and saw him there. Michele reached down and put her hand on his. She helped as he slid his finger in and out of her wet pussy. She reached up with both hands, untied her robe, pulled it open, and slid it off of her shoulders.

Scott saw her take off her robe and wanted to see her completely naked. He pulled his finger out of her, did a quick lick of her clitoris, then crawled out from under the table, and stood up. When she saw him stand up, Michele looked at his crotch and could see that his dick was fully hard and she could see a bigger spot of wetness through the material of his shorts. She knew he was lubricating also and wanted to fuck. She wanted Scott to fuck her also, so she stood up, came over to his side of the table, grabbed his hand, and led him to her bedroom. When she stood up, Scott looked at her beautiful body. She had the same type of body his wife had. Her tits may be slightly bigger than Beverly's he thought. He reached out with his hand and took hers. He gladly followed her down the hallway to the bedroom. Before they got to the hallway, she locked the front door and chained it. She then led him down the hall to her bedroom. When they got there, Michele stopped by the bed and faced Scott. Scott took her other hand in his and looked down at her body. Michele could feel his eyes look up and down at her nakedness. She then felt Scott pulling her towards him. Soon they were looking each other in the eyes. Michele wanted to feel his lips on hers. She tilted her head slightly and closed her eyes. Scott moved closer to her and placed his lips on hers. He kissed her softly from her lips, to her cheeks, to her eyes, and down to her neck.

Michele felt herself being swept away from the passion and the softness of his lips. Scott kissed his way up to her lips, placed his lips on hers, and slowly slid his tongue between them into her mouth. Michele felt his smooth soft lips and felt his tongue enter. She felt him French kiss her softly and sweetly. She had never been kissed like this before. There was something different about this. When she was French kissed before by her husband or others, it was always feverish and hard, just before they had sex. This was different, and she let herself enjoy it. She felt herself melt, and kissed him back just as soft and sweet. He could feel her passion welling and kissed her deeper. Michele was completely his now, and he would show her some true passion. He slowly slid his hand down her back to her ass. He didn't squeeze them like the others, but stroked them softly. Michele could feel his hands and it caused goose bumps all around her. She knew now that she was about to be made love to, not just fucked. Scott slid his hands up her sides and slightly grazed the outsides of her breasts. He continued up her sides till he reached her head. He placed her face in his hands and kissed her deeper and more softly. Michele felt her passion well up and could feel feelings she never had before. She felt her body react different to his touches and caresses. She needed this. She needed to be made love to. Scott stopped kissing her lips, and trailed down to her chin, neck and upper chest. Scott then started kissing her breasts softly, not sucking, just kissing.

He kissed them all around then started trailing down to her stomach. He kissed her stomach, hips, then the top of her pubic mound. Michele could feel the heat in her and knew she would come soon from this. She felt Scott's lips trail down her stomach to her pubic mound. Then she felt his lips on her clitoris. He didn't suck it in; he just kissed it and started kissing her pussy lips one at a time. When he fully kissed her on her pussy, he slid his tongue in like he was French kissing her there. As soon as she felt his tongue enter her, she came. She didn't cum violently like before. She felt her cum racing all around her and the heat from it came from her feet, and all the way the way through her. She gently placed her hand on Scott's head and encouraged him to go deeper with his tongue. Scott could feel her hand, and could feel her pussy muscles grab his tongue. He sank it deeper into her pussy and soon could taste her juices that now flowed freely from her. He continued to tongue her pussy till she had finished coming. Michele gently stroked his hair while he licked up the juices that flowed out of her. Scott let his tongue then slide over her clitoris. This sent another wave over Michele. His tongue then trailed up her mound to her stomach. He moved further up to her breasts. He used his tongue to circle her nipples then gently place one nipple between his lips. Gently he sucked in till he could feel the nipple pop into his mouth. Michele could feel another orgasm building. Scott moved to her other breast and did the same to it. He then trailed up to her chest, neck, and then cheeks. He then put his lips on hers and again softly French kissed her.

Michele could taste his tongue and her juices mixed in. She was completely his to do with what he wanted. Scott then pulled away from her and backed away slightly. Michele watched him as he moved his hands to the waistband of his shorts and pulls them down. She watched as his dick leapt out from underneath. It was sticking straight up. He was the first uncircumcised one she had ever seen. When he had finished taking off his trunks and flip-flops, he stood up and faced Michele. He saw her staring at his dick and kind of figured that this was the first one she saw with foreskin. He moved his left hand down and grasped the shaft with his left hand and slowly started stroking it so she could watch. Michele eyes were fixed on his dick now. She watched as he stroked it. When he pulled down, she could see the head slide out from under the skin. The knob was so big she thought. She hoped she could get it in her. It was also the deepest color of red she had ever seen. Most all the other heads she had seen were purple. This was new, as well as the lovemaking they were doing. She felt herself needing him in her. With the others, it was more of a want. This time it was a need. She wanted this love making to continue, so she grabbed his right hand and led him to the bed. She got on her knees on the bed. Scott got on his knees and faced her on the bed. Michele looked him in the eyes and told him to make love to her. Scott's eyes seemed to smile at her and he bent forward to kiss her again. This time it seemed softer and sweeter than before. He pressed his body up to hers. She wrapped her arms around him. She could feel his chest against her, and his rock hard dick pushing up against her. Scott then started to bend her down towards the bed.

Michele felt herself being laid down and helped Scott by moving her legs out so he could. Scott lay down next to her and used his hands to explore her body. He stroked her breast and circled her nipples with his palm. He trailed his hand down her stomach. Michele knew where he was going. She raised her knees and parted her legs wide. Scott's hand made it down to her pubic mound and trailed down to her pussy lips. He found her clitoris and rolled it between his thumb and finger. Michele could feel the heat starting again. She could feel her pussy lips swell to a size they had never been before. Scott didn't slip a finger in her, but he starting sliding his finger up and down her slit. When he did this, he was careful to make contact with her clit. Michele could feel her orgasm building higher and now the need to have him in her was overwhelming. Scott could sense her need and raised his body up and slid over her legs to get in between them. He told Michele to raise her hips so he could get a pillow under them. Michele did as he asked. This was a different position for Michele. She wondered how it would feel. Scott knew by raising her hips, he would go deeper than if she was lying flat, or if they did it dog style. His balls were full of sperm and he wanted to fill Michele's pussy up to overflowing.

12