Michele Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott positioned himself so that his dick head was even with the opening to Michele's pussy. Michele reached in between her legs and felt Scott's head. She was whimpering for him to be gentle, she had never had a head that thick in her. She didn't want to be ripped in half by it. Scott laughed and said she would get used to it since this would not be the only time he would fuck her. Michele smiled and told him she was ready for him. Scott put the head of his dick on her opening and pushed it in. Michele felt like she was being stretched to the limit. It felt wonderful. She wanted it to plow a path into her pussy and fill the area deepest in her next to her cervix. She moaned to Scott that she was very close to coming. Scott said he wanted her to cum first so she could feel every drop of his sperm entering her. He pushed forward till his entire dick was firmly in her. Michele felt his dick head hit bottom. It completely filled the space near her cervix. As he pulled out and pushed back in, she could feel all her ticklish places being scratched. Scott felt the beginnings of his climax, so he went to work on Michele. He used his thumb to stimulate her clit that caused her to buck. She was panting and begging him to fill her up with his dick.

Soon she felt a major cum coming on. She started to buck faster and faster. All at once she stiffened and screamed out Scott's name. She was coming hard. She came so hard and so long that her juices poured out of her, bathed Scott's dick and streamed down the inside of her thighs and on to the pillow. She came for what seemed like an eternity. When she started to come down, she told Scott how wonderful he made her feel. Scott had stopped pumping in and out of her while she came, so he wouldn't trigger his release. Scott then told her to relax and she could feel his cum shooting into her. This was going to be a new experience also for Michele. Scott then got up on his hands and started to pump in and out of Michele slowly. He knew that he was just about ready to cum, but he didn't want to go fast or he could get her started again. He wanted her to feel every drop of his sperm hitting her cervix. He told her that he was going slowly and he would let her know just before he came. Michele was concentrating on Scott. She was feeling every thrust in and out, and especially was concentrating on feeling him when he hit bottom. Scott could feel the starting of his cum racing from his balls up his shaft. As soon as he felt that, he pushed forward into Michele as far as he could go.

He then very calmly told Michele that he was coming and she would feel all of it. Michele felt his shaft swell as the sperm made its' way up it. She felt his head swell as the sperm neared it. Then she felt the first pump of his sperm hit her cervix. She felt spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot cum racing from him and into her. He came and came and came. He was filling her up. He came with such force that it felt like it was trying to bust through her cervix into her womb. This was the most wonderful feeling she had ever had. She grabbed Scott's head and pulled him down to kiss him. She told him that no one had ever made love to her before. It was all just fucking. Scott was still coming in her as she told him that. When he finished coming, he lay down on Michele and started kissing her passionately. She loved his soft lips and expert tongue. She told Scott that she was very glad they were neighbors. Scott said he loved the idea of making love to her, and now that he has, he wanted to do it more often. Michele said she would talk to Rich about having them over real soon. Maybe he could talk to Beverly about swapping or maybe a three some. Scott said that could and would probably happen since they have swapped before with another couple, and Beverly did a three some with him and another woman before. Michele was just hoping Rich would join in. Scott said not to worry, Beverly would seduce him and make him want to fuck her. Michele and Scott then made plans for two weeks from this Saturday. Michele knew Rich would be home, Beverly would be home, Scott would prepare her, and Michele also knew the time would be right for her to conceive. She would let Scott know about her wants later.

12