Michele Ch. 12

Story Info
The neighbor's wife targets Rich.
7k words
3.75
31k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been two weeks since their first encounter. Scott and Michele have been seeing each other regularly since then. Since Beverly has been gone, and Rich has been working just about every day, Scott has been a regular visitor over at Michele's house. Scott even took vacation from work so he could fuck Michele daily. On the days Rich is home, Scott just waves to them over the fence. Normally Michele can set her clock to the time that Scott shows up. Every morning at 9:00, Scott is ringing the doorbell. The last few days Michele has met him at the door nude. They would fuck for hours on end every day. Scott had to tell Michele that he wouldn't be over on Friday since Beverly was due in town on Friday night and he wanted to have some cum left for her. Their plan was still in effect though. Rich came over Thursday night and invited Scott and Beverly over for a Bar B Q and a swim party that Saturday. Scott eagerly accepted and said he would call Beverly that night and make sure it was ok with her. Friday came along and Scott called Michele and told her that he talked to Beverly about their plan. Beverly said that she thought Rich was very handsome and she would be glad to either swap or do a threesome. Beverly said she was sure that she could get Rich in the mood to have sex with her.

Michele was really excited about that and told Scott that she was looking forward to their visit. She told Scott that she wanted to talk to him about something on Saturday night. Scott asked her what it was about, and Michele told him he'd have to wait till Saturday. She then told Scott that she would be probably be leaving Saturday morning to get supplies for the party. If Beverly wanted to come over and start her seduction, that would be a good time. Michele said she would be gone at least three hours when she left. Friday night Michele asked Rich what they had planned for the next day. Rich said that they would have drinks, eat, sit around the pool or hot tub, and then play cards or something. Michele thought to herself that they would definitely play something, but it wouldn't be cards. Saturday morning came and Rich asked Michele to go out and get the stuff needed for the afternoon.

When Michele left, Rich went out to the back yard and started to sweep down and vacuum out the pool and hot tub. Scott saw Michele leave and knew Rich was home by himself. He went into the bedroom and told Beverly that Rich was in the back yard working on the pool. He told her that she should go over and offer to help him, if she knew what he meant. Beverly asked what he was wearing and Scott told her that he was wearing a pair of baggy shorts and sandals. Scott knew that Michele would be gone for quite awhile, so Beverly would have time to work on Rich.

Beverly smiled and said she would get ready right away. Beverly ran Scott out of the bedroom so she could get ready. She decided that if she was going to make an impression, she had better dress the part. While she was visiting her mom, she bought a new bikini that she wore to work on tanning as much of her body that she could. It had a strapless top and a high cut French thong. She decided that this would be the one she used to try and interest Rich. She got the bikini out of the drawer and carefully put on the top. She had to be careful since it barely covered her tits. It didn't cover most of them, just mostly the nipples and a small strip of her breasts. It looked good on her. Then she put on the bottoms. She put her feet in them and pulled them up over her hips. She made sure the thong part was centered between her golden ass cheeks. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed that some of her blond pubic hair was peeking out from the sides. She figured she'd leave it out just to interest him, and give him a taste of what was to come. As soon as she got her bikini on, she put on a wrap and headed out the door to peek over the wall. Rich was busy using the pool broom to broom out the pool before sweeping it. Beverly looked over the fence and saw him. He was dressed in a purple pair of jogging shorts and sandals. She watched him as he swept the pool. He would strain to push the broom down. He was quite muscular she thought.

Rich stopped sweeping and walked over to the table to get a drink of water. He was sweating everywhere. He didn't know he was being watched when he sat down on one of the seats by the pool. When he sat, his shorts rode up. He's not wearing underwear Beverly thought. When he sat there with his legs open, she could see up his shorts. Beverly saw his balls and the head of his dick. Beverly could feel a stirring in her body. He was circumcised. Beverly wanted to see it close up. She cleared her throat and said hi to Rich. Rich saw her looking over the wall. He was still oblivious to the fact that she could see up his shorts. Beverly asked what he was doing and Rich told her he was sweeping out the pool and getting it and the hot tub ready for this afternoon. Beverly asked Rich if there was something she could help him with. She told Rich that Scott was gone for the morning and she was done with the housework and would like to help if she could. Rich smiled and told her to come on over. He wasn't sure she could help, but he could use someone to talk to. Beverly told him she would be right over. Rich told her to come through the side gate since it was unlocked.

Beverly practically ran from her back yard to his side gate. She took a last look at the way she was dressed. She had the wrap on so he couldn't see what she had on underneath. She got to the gate and opened it up. She walked over to where Rich was sitting and pulled out a chair so she could sit across from him. Rich told her he was taking a break now but would get back to work in just a minute. Beverly was listening to Rich as he spoke, but she also was watching his eyes, When she thought he wasn't looking, she would glance down to his crotch. She could definitely see his balls on one side of his shorts, and the head of his dick peeking out of the other. He was soft yet, but it still looked big to her. She wanted to see if she could get a reaction from him, so she decided to get her wrap off and let him see her in her bikini. As they were sitting there talking, Beverly told him that she was working on her tan in her back yard when she heard him working. She told him that it was really hot with this wrap on. Rich told her that she should take it off since they would be in the sun while they worked, so she could work on her tan now. Beverly said ok and stood up to take off her wrap. When she removed the wrap, Rich's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She has just a small strap going across her chest. They didn't hide her tits at all he thought. She had a wonderful body.

He watched as she folded the wrap. His eyes started to roam down her body from her tits. He saw she had a great shape. He looked at her French cut bottoms. He looked closely at her pubic area. She had some of her pubic hair sticking out. Well she was definitely a true blond. He felt his dick stir and start to swell. All at once she turned around. Rich saw that it was a string bikini now. She had a great ass. She had been working on an all around tan. It looked so smooth and a deep bronze color. When she bent over to put her wrap down, Rich looked at her pussy. She had pubic hair coming out of all areas, and he could see her pussy lips sticking out of one side. Beverly planned this by pulling up tighter on one side. She knew he would see them. She stood bent over with her leg spread a bit. Rich could feel his dick swell and grow. He liked what he was seeing. Beverly stayed bent over pretending to smooth out her wrap. She peeked behind her and saw Rich staring at her pussy. She knew he could see her pubic hair and her lips. She got turned on by this and started to get real tingly down there. Rich could see her pussy lip start to swell. He knew whenever Michele's swelled like this; she was starting to get turned on. Could this be true with Beverly?

All he knew was that the sight of her ass and pussy was turning him on. Beverly stood up, turned around and sat down. Rich couldn't help it but he was looking at her tits. They were nice. He also could now see her nipples. They were poking out. Rich knew then that she was turned on. It was too hot for them to be poking out from being cold. While he was looking at her tits, Beverly was looking down at his crotch to see if she got a reaction from her semi strip tease. She looked for the head of his dick and was pleased to see that it had grown. In fact, his whole dick had grown. The head of his dick was sticking out from under his shorts, and his shaft was growing steadily. She saw as his head became fully engorged with blood and turned deep purple. It was as big as and the same color as a plum. She licked her lips and asked him when Michele would be back from shopping. Rich had to clear his throat and told her that she wouldn't be back for about two hours. She watched his dick as he was speaking, and it grew longer and thicker. Now his head was fully exposed and about four inches of his shaft was out from under his shorts. She quickly looked over at his balls. They were swollen also, and packed tight against him. Beverly then decided to make a move and see if he was receptive.

She asked him if she could have a drink of his water. He said of course, so she got out of her chair and walked over to where he was sitting. She stood right in front of him so her pubic area was eye level. She bent over to get the glass from the table next to him so he could see her cleavage. After she took a drink, she put down the glass and glanced down at the head of his dick. It was fully-grown and turned even a deeper purple. She then told Rich that they seemed to have a problem. Rich looked at her with a question on his face. Beverly told him that there seemed to be that someone was out and wanted to play. Rich didn't really know what she was talking about. They didn't have any kids or dogs. He knew exactly what she was talking about when she did her next move. Beverly sank to her knees in front of him, reached out with her left hand and grabbed his dick. With her right hand, she pulled aside the leg band on his shorts so she could free all of his dick and balls. Once his cock was completely out, it reacted at free will. It immediately started to grow and get thicker still.

Soon it was sticking straight up and a drop of pre cum appeared from the slit on the head. Beverly started to stroke it up and down. She was watching his dick lurch and grow longer and harder. Rich felt her soft hand stroking his dick. He hadn't had another woman since he and Michele were married, but he would today. Beverly looked up to see the expression on Rich's face. When she looked up, she saw he was looking at her. Their eyes met, and with one glance Beverly knew what Rich wanted her to do. She bent forward and wrapped her lips around his head. She slowly started to bob her head up and down his shaft. Rich almost came right then. Instead he started to relax and help her off with the things she was wearing. He reached down and pulled down the top of her bikini. Her tits sprang out and he could see all of her then. He reached down and started to fondle her breasts with both hands. He kneaded them and rolled her hard nipples between his thumbs and fingers. When he started playing with her tits, he heard Beverly moan while sucking his cock. He continued to rub them and pull on her nipples. Just then Beverly removed his dick from her mouth and told him to squeeze her tits and pull harder on her nipples. Beverly could feel the beginnings of her orgasm. She had always had sensitive nipples, and it seemed that they were connected to her pussy. The more you played with her tits, the faster she would cum.

Rich squeezed her tits hard and then pulled on her arms so she would stand up. Once she was standing, Rich grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them off. Beverly could feel the rush of air on her pussy lips. She wasn't ready for the next move though. Rich grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of him. He then grabbed his dick and shoved it into her wet pussy. He pushed his hips forward while pulling her down. He immediately sunk into her to the hilt. It took Beverly's breath away and she started coming. She threw back her head and groaned out load. She told Rich that he has hit a good spot and she was coming hard. Rich felt the muscles in her pussy grasp his dick and felt like they were trying to milk the cum out of it. He started to lift her off his cock and pull her back down. Beverly got the idea and started to ride his dick up and down. As he sank into her, she would cum more. She was really hot and wanted more of this wonderful feeling inside her. She had fucked other men in her life, but this was different. She had never done it outside in plain view. This was a great turn on for her. Beverly reached down and started to fondle Rich's balls. She could feel them start to grow and push up into him. She knew he was filling up with sperm and was ready to shoot it into her.

She felt Rich as she rode his cock. When she pushed down, he would push up. She was riding him quickly, wanting to feel his cum splash into her. She talked to him when they fucked. She told him how good he was, how he was filling up her pussy, and how good it felt. She was feeling all of these. Rich could feel his orgasm starting to build. He told Beverly that he would soon cum and he was going to cum deeply into her. When she heard this, Beverly bent down and started to kiss Rich. She placed her lips on his and he thrust his tongue into her mouth. She slurped in his tongue and encouraged him to hiss her harder. She was coming again, except this was going to be a harder one. She could feel it building from her toes and spreading up to her pussy. She never felt this way before. She broke off the kiss and told Rich to fuck her. She loved it and wanted his cum in her. She came right then. As soon as Rich felt her coming, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. He was now fully in her and locked into place to release his sperm. He growled to her that he was coming, coming in her pussy. Beverly could feel his sperm leaving his balls and speed up his shaft to the head. When the first blast hit her she screamed.

Stream after stream shot out of his dick and hit the deepest part of her pussy. She told Rich that she could feel his hot cum hitting her deeply inside. His sperm completely soaked the insides of her pussy and started to flow out of her, mixed with her juices. They could hear it hit the pool deck below them in loud splats. Rich was still coming when Beverly quickly pulled off him, dropped to her knees and stuck his still convulsing dick into her mouth. She gobbled up his dick like a hungry animal. She slid his entire head and shaft down her throat and felt his sperm hitting the very back of her throat. Rich kept coming and coming. He had never cum like this with Michele. Michele never deep throated him before, and never let him cum in her mouth. Soon Beverly was sucking and bobbing up and down on his dick. He felt his dick growing stiffer, and felt more sperm welling up inside his balls. Soon he felt the sperm racing through him and screaming up his shaft. He yelled out that he was coming again and grabbed the back of Beverly's head. When he did this, he forced his head down her throat and his shaft slid down also.

Beverly whimpered, and placed her hand between her legs and started to finger herself to orgasm. She stroked her clit and them buried two fingers up her to the hilt. Just then she felt Rich's dick convulse. When the first splash of sperm shot into her mouth, she came again. She came like never before. She completely bathed her fingers in her juices and some of Rich's cum that was still inside her. Rich shot five more streams down her throat then he collapsed, and felt his dick growing limp. Beverly slid her head back letting his dick fall from her lips. She took his semi flaccid dick in her hand and started to lick and suck him clean. When he was completely clean, Beverly stood up, bent down and kissed him deeply. She told him that she had never experienced anything like that before. Rich told her that she sucked him dry. Beverly said that she hoped not. She said she would be wanting more later. Rich asked her what about Michele. He couldn't do this to her. Beverly said leave Michele to her. Scott could take care of Michele while her and Rich played together. Rich smiled and thought, well, if she was fucking Scott, she couldn't say anything about him and Beverly. Beverly then stood up and got dressed. Before she left, she told Rich to make sure that Michele wore the skimpiest bikini she had, Scott would take care of the rest. She kissed him one more time then left.

Rich then finished sweeping the pool and hot tub. After he was finished with the things he had to do outside, he came in and took a shower. While he was taking a shower, he started thinking about what Beverly did to him earlier. He felt his dick stir again and knew he could get it back up tonight. He started to put together a plan together to get Michele interested in Scott. After he finished showering he laid down for a short rest. While he was sleeping, Michele drove up. Scott saw her and went outside to talk to her. Michele smiled when Scott approached her. Scott was smiling and said that everything would be ok tonight. Michele asked him what he meant. Scott told Michele that Beverly paid Rich a visit this morning. He told Michele how Beverly dressed skimpy and practically did a striptease for Rich, fucked him, and then sucked his cock. Scott then told Michele that Beverly put the problem now with Rich on how he was going to get Michele to swap and make love to him. Michele smiled and said that was what she wanted to hear. Michele said that she needed to get all the things in the house and that she would see all of him tonight. Scott looked around and squeezed Michele's butt before he turned and left. Michele unloaded the car, put the stuff away, and went to see where Rich was.

When she got to the bedroom, she saw that he was asleep. She thought he must have been tired from the action he got earlier. Suddenly she saw Rich stir under the covers. He pulled the covers and sheet down and she could see that he was naked. He was also aroused. His cock was fully erect and she could hear him mumbling something, so she knew he was dreaming. Michele walked to his side of the bed so she could hear him better and look closer at his cock. When she got close to Rich, she could see that his dick was thicker than usual, and it looked longer. The head was the darkest purple it had ever been. Michele felt a twinge in her pussy and licked her lips. Well she thought no use in this going to waste. She kneeled down by the side of the bed and carefully reached over and cradled Rich's dick in her hand. She then bent forward and starting licking the head of it. Soon she could taste a drop of his cum on her tongue. She then placed the head of his dick between her lips and started to suck on it. Soon she was rewarded with more pre cum and decided she wanted more. She started to bob her head up and down his shaft, letting more and more of him to slide down her throat. Rich slowly started to wake up and soon could feel someone sucking his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down. He saw Michele's head bobbing up and down his shaft.

Rich reached over with his hand and started to stroke her hair. Michele could feel his hand and knew then he was awake. She started to suck on him harder and wanted now more than anything for him to cum in her mouth. She had never done that before with Rich. She wanted to please him now, besides she was on fire. Michele started to bob her head up and down faster and faster. Rich started to talk to her and let her know how good it felt. He told her that she was sucking him good, and he could feel himself starting to cum. Michele could feel it also. She felt his head swell, and started to massage his balls to get him to cum sooner. She wanted his hot sperm in her mouth and down her throat. Just as Rich was about to cum, he put his hand on the back of her head, and slid his dick completely into her mouth and down her throat. Michele's lips were now touching his pubic hair and she had all of him in her. All at once Rich cried out to her that he was coming. Michele felt his head swell bigger and his shaft expand. She felt his balls convulse and his cum racing from them up his shaft. She could feel his head opening up to allow his sperm to escape. Then she felt the first hot spurt of his sperm hit her.

12