Michele Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her head back a bit since she wanted him to put most of his cum in her mouth so she could taste him. Rich came like he never did before. Stream after stream shot from him into his wife's mouth. He groaned which made Michele reach orgasm also. She shook and quivered from the flashes going through her, and the sperm filling her. She was swallowing him as just as fast as he could cum. Rich was amazed at the amount he had left in him. Michele could feel him start to relax, and his dick start to calm down. She let him slip from her lips and swallowed the last of his cum. She licked her lips to make sure she got the last of his sperm that had spilled out. When she finished, she smiled down at Rich. He looked at her and asked her what brought that on. Michele said that she saw him lying there with a hard on and decided she needed to do something. Michele then asked him what he was thinking about and Rich turned red. Michele insisted on knowing so Rich said he was wondering what she thought of their new neighbors. Michele smiled and said that they seemed like a nice couple. Rich then said well, I was dreaming about watching you and Scott fucking. Michele's face was turning red so she turned away from Rich and asked him if that was what turned him on like that. Rich said well, that and while he was watching them fuck in his dream, Beverly came in the room and started sucking his dick.

Michele tried to act even keeled, but inside she was getting turned on again. Rich then asked her if she ever thought about swapping. Michele said she thought about it once, but never thought it would happen. Rich said if she had the chance to fuck Scott or anyone else but him, would she? Michele said she never really thought about anyone in particular, but she thought Scott was cute. Rich then said to her something that made her insides jump. Rich asked her that if Scott were to make a pass at her tonight, would she sleep with him. Michele looked at Rich and asked him what he would feel about that. Rich tried to act cool and told her that if Beverly made a pass at him, what if they swapped. Michele by that time was trying to hide her feelings. She wanted to blurt out to Rich that she had already fucked Scott, and she knew he had fucked Beverly. Michele then told Rich that if Beverly made a pass at Rich, and Scott made a pass at her, she would act on his pass if he acted on hers. Rich then said that if it happens let it happen. Michele then said ok, and bent down to kiss Rich. She told him, you know though, I love only you. This is just to help spice up our sex lives though, ok? Rich agreed and said they should get ready for their guests. Michele could hardly wait. She knew great things would happen tonight.

It was just a short time later when the doorbell rang and Rich went to get it. When he opened the door, Scott met him. Scott told Rich that he came over by himself because Beverly was still getting ready. Rich asked what did she have to do to get ready for a pool party. Scott told Rich that she couldn't make up her mind what suit to wear. It seems like she owned every type under the sun. Rich told Scott he knew what he meant. Michele was busy still getting herself dressed for the party. Rich invited Scott in and directed him outside. Scott followed Rich to the back yard and had a seat by the pool. Rich asked Scott what he wanted to drink. When Scott said he'd like a beer, Rich got two and returned to sit with him at the side of the pool. They exchanged small talk about jobs, sports and other things while they waited for the women to get there. Inside their house next door, Beverly was busy in the shower. She was still feeling good from her encounter with Rich earlier. She felt kind of bad for Scott. When she came back last night; she was so tired she went straight to bed. When she woke up this morning, Scott told her about the plan he had to get Rich to swap and fuck her. So in essence, Rich was the first man to fuck her since she got back from her moms. She finished her shower and went into the bedroom to get her suit on. She wanted to dress a little more conservatively than she did this morning.

She picked out an orange bikini with high cut bottoms, and a strapless top. She put on the bottoms, and pulled them as high as she could. When she did this, you could make out the outline of her pussy when she sat down. She grabbed her top, put it on, and clasped the hook in the front. Her tits were still swollen from this morning, so she looked like she was ready to spill out of her top. She thought she looked good. She put on a pair of cut off jeans and a T-shirt. She found her sandals and put them on, then left to go to Rich's. She knew he would be feeling her later, and it made her feel even better. He did something to her this morning that she never experienced before. It might have been because she hadn't been fucked in awhile, or maybe it was just him. She opened the front door and left to go next door. Meanwhile, Michele was busy herself. She wanted to look just right for Scott. Rich had told her to wear the skimpiest bikini she owned. She searched her drawer and found just the right one. It was made of the same material that nylons were made of, and it was just as sheer. If you looked closely, you could see right through it.

It had a thong bottom and a strapless top. She put on the bottoms first. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she could plainly see her pubic region, and the fact that her pussy lips were swollen because she was ready to conceive. She was going to let Scott know this before he fucked her tonight. She was going to let him know the whole story about how her and Rich were trying but he couldn't produce strong enough sperm to do the trick She was going to let Scott know that she wanted him to get her pregnant so she could have a child. She knew she probably couldn't and wouldn't have one with Rich. Rich wanted children also, and was trying everything in his power to help, but to no avail. Maybe with the outfit she was wearing, she could convince him to get her in the right position, and shoot deep into her so he would have a better chance. She kind of wished that Beverly didn't come home yesterday. Scott could have used the extra day to fill up more with sperm. The more the merrier she thought. Only this time, the more the better chance. Oh well, he'll have to do it with what he had. Little did she know but Scott did not fuck Beverly last night even though he wanted to desperately. So, he had plenty of strong sperm to shoot into her. Michele then put her top on and clasped the front closure. She saw herself in the mirror. You could see every inch of her tits. Her nipple sprang to life and grew stiff. She knew if she got wet in this suit, it would be like she was wearing nothing. She put on her wrap and walked down the hall to go outside.

When she got to the back yard, she could see Rich and Scott. When she got outside Scott looked over at her. He was wondering what she was wearing under that wrap, and what it was she wanted to tell him today. Just then Beverly came in through the side gate. Rich looked over at her and wondered what she was wearing under her cut off and T-shirt. Michele and Beverly walked towards each other and hugged. Michele was a very huggable person and greeted all her guests with one. Then they walked over to where the guys were sitting. Michele hugged Rich then opened her arms for Scott. She hugged him tight and rubbed her pubic mound against his thigh. Scott knew she was horny. So was he. He didn't get to fuck Beverly last night so he was full and needed to feel her pussy around his cock. Beverly hugged Scott and then Rich. She ground herself against Rich and whispered in his ear that she hoped he had some spunk left in him. She wanted his cock inside her as soon as he could get it in there. Rich said he could help her out with her problem anytime she was ready. They sat around the pool talking and drinking some. Scott was the first one to say that they should get into the pool. After all this was a pool party wasn't it he said. Rich said that he needed to go to the bathroom, then get his suit on. Beverly asked if she could use their bathroom also. She needed to make sure her suit was on correctly, and she had to go also. Michele said for them to go on ahead, her and Scott would start swimming. Rich left with Beverly following him into the house.

When they left, Michele asked Scott if he thought they would fuck now. Scott said if he was a betting man, he would bet on that. Beverly was horny and needed her fire put out soon. Michele said that they could swim for a few minutes to cool off, and if Beverly and Rich didn't come out in a few minutes, they would go in and investigate. Scott said that sounded good to him, so he pulled his shirt off, kicked off his shoes, and dove into the pool. Michele stood by the edge of the pool and started to undo her wrap. When she peeled it away, she stood and watched for Scott's reaction. Scott looked up at Michele and saw the suit that she had on underneath her wrap. He could see right through it. It was a nude color nylon type. Michele saw the sparkle in his eyes, and now she wanted to see if he had a rise in his Levi's. She stepped down into the pool till it covered her middle. The water was cool so her nipples started to grow. That was not the only reason they grew though. She knew she was going to be fucked soon, and she was willing and ready. Soon she walked towards Scott in the pool and let the water cover her breasts. When she did this, it made her seem like she didn't have a suit on. Scott could clearly see everything she had to offer.

She got to Scott and told him to follow behind her. She walked over to the edge of the pool and put her arms on the pool deck. Scott came in behind her and started to fondle her ass. He slid his hands under her bikini bottom so he could feel her flesh. Michele started to groan. Soon one of his hands slid up her side and slid under her top. He started to fondle her right breast. He squeezed it in his hand, then pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger. Michele moaned louder and told him to finger her pussy. Scott slid his hand between her legs and started to slide his finger up and down her pussy lips. She was slick and her lips were super swollen. Then he stuck two fingers into her hot hole. Michele pushed back with her hips so he could sink his fingers deep into her. She had an itch deep in her and he needed to scratch it. Scott plunged his fingers in and out of her at a rapid speed. He wanted her to cum. She wanted to cum also so she told him to go faster, and pinch her nipples harder. Scott did as she asked. He picked up the pace of his finger fucking, and pinched her nipple hard, over and over. Soon Michele could feel herself coming, and reached between her legs and forced Scott's fingers deep into her. He hit just the right spot when she did this, so she slid back and forth to scratch her itch. Then she came.

She turned her head and begged Scott to kiss her so she wouldn't scream from her cum. She told Scott that she was coming and needed him to muffle the sound. Scott put his lips on hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth. As Michele was coming, she sucked on his tongue like it was a dick in her mouth. She slurped his tongue, and bobbed her head so his tongue slid in and out of her mouth. The fire in her pussy was starting to subside as her juices flowed from her. She was coming down from an orgasm that she desperately needed. She pulled her lips away from Scott and told him that she wanted him to fuck her in a bed today, not in the pool. Scott said ok, but why a bed and not the pool. He was ready to fuck her right now. Michele then asked him if he remembered that she wanted to tell him something today. Scott said yes he did, what was it? Michele then proceeded to tell him that she wanted Scott to get her pregnant. She gave him the whole story about Rich. She also told him that she and Rich wanted a child, but she couldn't wait much longer.

Scott said he would be honored, but what does fucking her in bed and not the pool have to do with that. Michele told him that chlorine killed sperm, and she wanted to be sure this time. Scott told her that she had better douche before they fucked tonight since she probably had pool water in her now. Michele said that was a good idea. Then she told Scott that they should go check on Beverly and Rich since they hadn't come out in a while. She would go to the bathroom and douche, and then look for him. She got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and started to dry off as she walked to the house. Scott followed her towards the house, drying off at the same time. When they got in the house, Michele started down the hallway with Scott following. When they got to the bathroom, Michele went in. Scott stood by the bathroom door waiting for her when all at once he heard a noise coming from the bedroom down the hall. Scott walked down the hall to the bedroom the sound came out of. When he got to the door, he saw it wasn't closed all the way. He slowly pushed the door open and peeked in. He saw his bride Beverly still in her bikini kneeling on the rug in the middle of the floor, sucking on Rich's dick. Rich had his hands on the top of Beverly's head and was telling her to take him deeper. He watched as Beverly's head bobbed up and down his shaft. He could see that Beverly's eyes were open and she was looking at Rich's face to try and see if he was close to coming.

He saw one of Beverly's hands reach around him to grab his butt to help him push deep into her throat. He saw her other hand reach up and started fondling his balls. Her head was bobbing faster and faster. Suddenly he heard Michele come out of the bathroom and he motioned for her to come over to where he was. Michele walked over to where Scott was standing and looked into the bedroom. She saw Beverly giving head to Rich. Then she saw Beverly stop and stand up. She saw Rich reach out and unclasp the front of her bikini top. She then saw Rich grab her bottoms and nearly rip them off. She watched as Rich bent Beverly over and enters her from the back. She watched as Rich's dick slipped into Beverly. She felt Scott's hand between her legs. She groaned and reached behind her to fondle Scott. She felt his balls in her hand. They were full. She wanted Scott to fuck her now. She reached down and pulled off her bikini bottoms.

Scott pulled down his trunks and slid his dick into Michele's slippery pussy. He stroked in and out of her fast and felt his cum escaping from his balls. They heard Rich yell out that he was coming also. Just as Rich was coming, Scott did also. Michele felt every spurt of his sperm entering her and filling her pussy up, entering her cervix, and hopefully making a baby. When she looked up again, she saw Beverly and Rich looking at them. Rich came over and kissed Michele while Scott was still shooting into her. That made Michele cum and cum hard, She shook, moaned into Rich's mouth, and pushed her hips backwards so Scott could fill her deeper. Beverly walked around, kneeled down and started licking Scott's balls. This made him cum more. It seemed like this was going to be the beginning of a great friendship.

12