Michele's Business Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Michele flies to Phoenix.
1.5k words
4.01
52.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

Sunday morning and Michele was getting her luggage ready for the flight from Houston to Phoenix that left a 1:30. It was a little over two hours in the air and she new from past trips in the express jet flights the seats could get uncomfortable.

As she packed her bags she was not just packing for a business trip this time but packing knowing that she was going trolling for some strange cock. Not just any strange cock, although Michele kind of liked that idea, but that of Robert the team leader for this trip.

She was surprised to see that Steve was also helping her plan her wardrobe for the trip. She thought to herself, "He must really want me to get some strange hot hard cock on this trip."

Steve was telling her, "Make sure you have at least 5 pair of thong panties one for each day, probably won't need any for the evening, and don't forget to take that Wicked Weasel suit you had on the boat, you looked so hot in it! Never know when you might end up at the pool."

"Steve," Michele said, "I couldn't wear something like that at the pool, I would be too shy to wear it in public."

Steve responded, "Just take it along just in case you change your mind. " Michele nodded her head in agreement.

Short skirts for the evening and almost transparent shirts for the evening also were in order. Michele's mind was already starting to work and her pussy was starting to tingle a little bit. She would have like to have gotten a quickie before leaving but the both agreed on Friday that they would not have sex until she returned from her trip the next Saturday. They thought that would make them that much hornier during the week. Steve letting his imagination do the erotic image thing and Michele letting her actions do it.

A few hours later they were packed and ready to go to the airport. As they drove to the airport there was a silence as both Steve and Michele were in deep thought.

Michele finally broke the silence with, "So do you want me to call you anything happens?"

Steve replied with, "I want you to call me if something happens but don't give me any details. Just let me know that you have a story to tell me when you get home. That way my mind can think all sorts of nasty thoughts about you and whoever."

Michele cooed, "Oh I like that, make you wonder whether I got a long thick cock or had my pussy eaten and sucked a dick other than yours. Maybe think about how maybe I got fucked doggie style. Umm, yes I like that mind tease or should I say mind fuck. "

"Mind fuck is a good way of saying it," Steve replied.

Steve parked the car in the airport lot and they got Michele's bags out. Michele was wearing a pants suit that definitely accentuated her fine ass and loved staring at it as they walked, her slightly in front of Steve. Michele noticed his star and asked what he was looking at. Steve said, "Something I would like to eat. "

"And what would that be?" Michele asked.

"Your ass." Said Steve.

Michele grinned and kept walking, but with a little more shake in the back now.

As Michele prepared to go through security at her gate entrance she turned to Steve and gave him a big kiss and hug. Then whispering in his ear, "Are you sure you don't mind if I 'slip'?"

Steve hugged her closer cupping her butt cheeks in his hands squeezed gently and said, "Since my dick is starting to twitch now thinking about it, I don't think either I or 'Big Boy' mind at all, just so long as we get the details, all of them."

"Oh you'll both get the details babe, all of the hot nasty, naughty things your wife did on her little business trip." Michele said as she reached down and gave 'Big Boy' a goodbye squeeze.

She then turned and got ready to board the plane.

Three hours later Michele was landing at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. She got a cab to the Hilton in downtown Phoenix and after unpacking took a shower and laid down for a quick nap.

After her nap she went to dinner at the hotel restaurant after dinner she decided to visit the lounge and have a drink. Since it was Sunday it was a very light crowd.

There were other people there for the business meeting and she knew a few of them and joined them for conversation. Then she turned her head and in came Robert, her target for the week.

Robert joined the group for drinks as he sat next to Michele. Michele and Robert were playing touchy, feely with their hands under the table. Michele slowly felt Robert's hand move up her thigh, higher and higher.

Not to be outdone Michele thought that two could play that game as she placed her hand on Roberts' thigh about half way between his knee and crotch. His eyes widened at her touch. Then he slowly inched his way higher, Michele reciprocated moving her hand closer to his now hardening cock. She could feel the stirrings in his pants.

Michele spread her legs wider hoping that Robert would get the hint. He got the hint all right. His hand went straight to bald, uncovered wet pussy and he cupped it in his hand. He was surprised at how wet she was but was even more surprised that she was naked under her skirt.

Michele leaned into Robert to whisper something in his ear. As she leaned forward to whisper in his ear, she moved her hand up and placed it on his now hard man meat and slowly massaged it under the table, as she said, "Your hand feels real good on my bald wet pussy. Did you know that? It seems as if you are enjoying it also if your cock is to be the judge of it." She leaned back in her chair, spread her legs a little more, and then just smiled at him. Finding the head of his long thick dick, she continued to massage gently, teasing him until he was on the verge of cumming.

Robert then leaned in to whisper something into Michele's ear and at the same started to flick Michele's clit with his middle finger causing her to close her in pleasure. He whispered, "You know before this week is done, I am going to fuck you at least once if not more." Michele, still massaging his sperm-building organ, said, "You know before this week is done, I am going to let you slide your cock into my hot, wet cunt."

Robert smiled at her words.

The crowd was starting to break up and they all had to get up early the next morning to start working on the project. Everyone got up and said their goodbyes to each other. Michele and Robert got on an elevator that was empty. Michele pressed 10 and Robert pressed 11. When the doors closed, Robert standing behind Michele lifted her skirt and then ground his hard cloth cover cock into the crack of her ass as he reached around and massaged her braless tits. Michele and Robert both felt her nipples getting harder and harder.

Michele turned her head so that she could kiss Robert. As their tongues met they danced like snakes in each other's mouth. Both were on fire and Michele could her pussy juices starting to run down her leg.

Suddenly the elevator door opened for Michele's floor. Robert asked if he should follow her. Michele responded, "Not tonight, we have to save a little something for the rest of the week, don't you think?"

With that Robert lowered her skirt turned her around and gave a big hug and kiss good night. Michele then walked to her room on fire already.

Robert got off on his floor and immediately went to his room, dropped his pants and proceeded to jack off thinking about Michele and what would happen during the week.

Once Michele got to her room she picked up the phone, sat on the bed and hiked her skirt and called Steve.

"Hello", Michele heard on the other end.

"Hey honey, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that you are definitely going to get your story on Saturday when I get home, and be prepared for some serious fucking."

"Damn", Steve thought as his penis started to harden. "Did you.." Michele stopped him. "Hey no details until Saturday, but I will tell this, we didn't fuck tonight but we did get naughty. Maybe I should get a spanking for being a naughty girl when I get home. I am going to masturbate tonight before I go to sleep or else I wouldn't be able to get to sleep."

"Damn, whatever it was must have been good," Steve said.

"Oh it was hot as hell but that is all you get for now."

She then told him sweet nasty dreams try not to jack off this week and hung up.

To be continued...

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers