Michele's Business Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Michele returns from Phoenix with stories for Steve.
3.8k words
4.14
58.3k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

Saturday Michele was able to catch an early flight back from Phoenix to Houston. While sitting and staring out the window of the plane Michele reminisced about the week's happenings. The Sunday evening teasing, the daily flirting and teasing between Robert and her, the Wednesday and Thursday evening fuck sessions.

She knew Steve would want to 'jump her bones' as soon as he could, maybe even before they got out of the airport parking lot, but she wanted to make the tease and seduction last as long as possible. She would make sure that they were home in private so that they could play anyway that they wanted.

Since Steve knew something had happened since she had called him on Sunday to let him know that things discussed before the trip had a good start in that direction. Then she called him early Thursday and Friday morning to let him know that something did happened and he would enjoy hearing about them when she got home.

Steve told her on Thursday when she was talking to him that he was getting a hard on just thinking about what might have gone on. Michele said with a giggle, "Isn't the mind a great aphrodisiac!"

Michele had hoped that Steve wouldn't jack off before her getting home but Steve confessed on Friday that he beat off on Thursday in the men's room at work because all he could think about was Robert and her and he did have to get some work done.

Michele was a little disappointed to hear that but then thought that maybe it was actually good as it should help to make Steve last a little longer once she started to tell him what went on. It also turned her on a little bit knowing Steve had done the dead in a public restroom thinking about Robert and her. Absent-mindedly she spread her legs a little and her hand started rubbing the inside of her pants covered thigh while she continued to stare out the window.

My plane finally landed at Bush International and everyone proceeded to de-plane. As I walked down the ramp I looked for hubby. I finally spotted him as he waved and smiled at me. It was then I realized how much I missed him during my trip.

As I approached Steve he came at me with flowers and open arms. We embraced each other and exchanged a passionate kiss there in the middle of the terminal. It was during our hug that I noticed that 'Big Boy' was definitely that getting BIG and HARD. Slowly Steve's hands moved down my back and settled on my ass. Steve was not usually the type that showed emotions in public but he then pulled me closer with his hands and gently squeezed my ass and our groin areas met. It was driving me crazy already and I had only been home about ten minutes.

It was then that I was sure that we were going to have a good evening and maybe more than one good evening. We then turned and walked toward the baggage area our arms around each other's waist. What surprised me is that Steve left his right hand resting on my butt cheek as we walked. If felt great.

After getting my luggage and loading the car we proceeded on our way home.

Of course or conversation was guided toward my trip. Steve kept wanting to know what happened but I would just let out little hints. I wanted to wait to give the detailed information until we got home and in the bedroom or the living room or the kitchen or where ever I was going to get fucked that first time.

I reached over to feel how 'Big Boy' was doing. I had a pretty good idea since I would look down and see the lump Steve's crotch. As I rubbed and squeezed his thick, hard dick I guided the conversation toward Steve's little jack off session he had at work.

"So," I asked, "you had a little flogging the salami session at work Thursday did you?"

"No, not just a little one, a very big one!"

"And what got you all hot and bothered?" I asked as I undid a few buttons on my blouse as I continued to rub Steve's cock.

"You know what did it, the thoughts of you getting boned by a strangers cock."

"Well," I quipped, "it's not a strangers cock anymore, is it." I knew I had a little grin on my face with that statement.

"So tell me, did the ladies at work get to see that lump you have between your legs as you walked around the office?" I asked.

"I think, I kept seeing glances at 'Big Boy' from a few of them." Steve said. "Well who knows, maybe you might get lucky with one of them in the future?" I said.

"Not interested in the future and what may be right now, more interested in hearing about your past." Steve said.

"Well hon, you know that is going to come later, AFTER I get unpacked from the trip. I don't want to have to do anything after I tell you of my little romp. What I would like to hear about right now though is what you were thinking about while you jerked off in a public restroom. That got my pussy all wet thinking about it."

"Well," Steve said, "after you called me Thursday morning and planted the seed about your evening before I couldn't get my dick to go down. Hell I almost had an accident on the way to work because I was thinking about it. All I could think about was you sucking and fucking and getting your juicy pussy eaten. About 10:30 or so, I knew I had to do something about my hard on because I was a waste at work. It was then I decided I had to get rid of the load of cum making my balls ache. So I got up and proceeded to the men's room and yes, as I walked there I notice a few of the ladies staring at 'Big Boy' and yes it was fun letting them see. I then went to the last stall and dropped my pants and sat down. Babe my cock was so hard thinking about a stranger's head between your legs lapping at your pussy and sucking on your clit. Just as I was about to cum I could visualize his ass pumping up and down as he slid his man meat between your thighs and deep into your vagina. That's when I blew my load into the air. And yes, I had to clean it up before I left. What a mess you caused me to make."

"I caused you to make." I said, "How did I cause you to make a mess."

"Because you did a 'mind fuck' on me and you knew you were doing it at the time."

I just looked at Steve with a sly smile on my face and winked at him, acknowledging that he figured me out and I accomplished my mission. To make his balls ache with lust. The cock in my hand was hard as a rock even through his jeans.

"Well, after I tell you what happened I am sure that you will have a few more jack off sessions at work. Who knows maybe you can get one of the ladies at work to do it for you. You would like that wouldn't you hon?"

"Hell yes!" Steve replied.

After we got home I started to unpack and put things away. I made sure that my soiled thong panties were in a pile all by themselves so Steve could see the evidence. Damn I can be a naughty girl at times.

The whole time I was unpacking Steve kept feeling, patting and rubbing my body trying to get some info on what happened. He finally realized I had my used panties in a little pile by themselves and reached down and picked them all up. One pair was red another black and the last pair on the bottom of the pile was a powder blue. He noticed the dried pussy juices on the panties and the string and smiled.

Then he said, "Hey I don't remember these blue ones. When did you get those?"

"Well, I didn't get them, Robert got them for me Tuesday evening after work. He brought them to my room and asked if I would wear them on Wednesday and shoot him some beaver shots the way I had been doing all week."

I said, "Me? Giving you beaver shots. Your eyes have been wandering so far this week you naughty boy. Haven't they?"

Robert smiled and said, "Yes they have been admiring your femanine charms. If you're willing to show, I am definitely willing to look along with the other four males that saw."

"Robert, I should give you all a pants down spanking for looking."

"Well I don't know about the rest of them but I definitely think that I should get one."

"Now that's an offer I might take you up on!" I told him with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"So hon, now you know, the blue pair are the only ones that you haven't seen me in first."

I reached down to see how 'Big Boy' felt about that and the evidence was that apparently he felt pretty good about it.

By the time I finished unpacking and putting things away Steve had me down to my white thong panties and matching half-cup bra. He had unzipped his pants during this time and when I finished unpacking 'Big Boy' was hard as nails and just throbbing thick and long with veins bulging. He then reached down and grabbed the blue panties and slides them over his cock. My pussy started to twitch at the sight.

"You know I hope you don't plan on wearing all those clothes while I am telling you some of the naughty and nasty things I did on the trip. So get naked stud and get under the covers so I can get started on telling you."

"Deal," he said, "but for now you keep the panties and bra on okay."

We both then slide under the covers. As we lay next to each other feeling and massaging each other's body, I took my mind back to the beginning of the trip.

I was already hot and wet from the playing we had done since I got off the plane. Steve was massaging my breasts and gently pinching my nipples as I rubbed his chest and stomach, every once in awhile included his hard cock in my rubbing. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes taking me back to my Sunday arrival in Phoenix.

"Well hon," as I lifted my head higher so I could whisper in his ear, "remember when I called you on Sunday evening (Chapter 3)?"

"Oh yeah, got my mind to thinking nasty right away." Steve replied.

"Well I took a nap after I got there and when I got up I took a shower and got dressed wearing a short skirt and blouse so I could go down and eat dinner. I figured that since I wouldn't be gone long I didn't even put panties on."

I heard Steve moan as I reached down and squeezed his cock and slowly rubbed up and down on 'Big Boy'.

"After I finished dinner, I decided that I would stop in the lounge and get a drink before heading back to my room. When I entered there was a small group from the team that was already there chatting. I was waved over by the group and I found a seat at the table."

"Robert showed up unexpectedly a few minutes later. He was supposed to be in on a late flight but apparently caught an earlier one. Oh baby, my pussy started twitching as soon a I saw him, remembering the hot and nasty thoughts you and I had earlier about me fucking him."

I felt Steve's cock jump a little bit, apparently thinking about those conversations we had.

"Well hon, apparently the boy had the same thoughts I had for this trip because as soon as his drink was placed in front of him his hand roamed to the inside of my knee and began rubbing slowly and gently. Oh babe, my pussy juices started to flow a little bit, especially when he moved his hand up my short skirt until he was a few inches from my honey pot. That's when I surprised him by placing my hand on the inside of his thigh high enough to feel his expanding dick start to move under his trousers. But what I think really surprised him at that moment is when I spread my legs a little farther apart to give him easier access to my wet cunt. You should have seen his eyes get bigger. You would have loved it."

Steve was hard as a rock as I stroked his cock and he moaned, "Oh Michele, tell me more, please." Steve had moved his hand down to my panty covered pussy and was now palming it and using his thumb to massage my clit. Damn I was wet and horny.

"Oh baby," I said, "I'm so fucking hot right now. Why don't you get between my legs and slide that hard slab of cock meat you have there into my love canal."

"Hon," Steve said, "I don't think I have got the whole story yet and I don't want to cum yet. Tell you what, why don't I roll onto my back and you sit on my cock while you tell me the rest of what happened on Sunday. That way I can watch your face as you come on my dick and I can attend to your boobs in a proper way while you tell me what happened."

I smiled at Steve and then watched as he rolled over on his back. I was in a hurry and rolled over and straddled his hips. I moved my panty string to the side with one hand and grabbed his dick with my other aiming his cock head at my extremely wet chute. I could feel the tip of his cock touching my opening. I went slow and easy at first and with that he gently but firmly pressed it inside me. God, did it stretch me since I hadn't had Steve's thick cock in over a week. Joined at the hip with my vaginal walls collapsing around Steve's cock, I moved slowly up and down his tube steak feeling the rubbery ridge from the head of his dick massaging my love canal.

As I regained my composure I leaned forward and whispering in Steve's ear continued what happened on Sunday evening.

"Baby," I whispered, "you should have seen the look on his face when he figured out that I was gonna let him get into my panties and when he got there, there were no panties to get into. He was palming a bare wet cunt there for his pleasure."

Steve who had been massaging my tits and gently pinching my nipples slowly move his hands down my sides and around to the small of my back eventually finding my ass cheeks. Grabbing them he spread my ass cheeks farther apart and then back together again then massaged and then pulled them apart again. It felt good being so opened up.

Then I returned to the adventure.

"Hon, once he got to my hot bald wet pussy, I figured it was time to find out what kind of package Robert had between his legs. So I move my hand that was on his thigh slowly up finding the head of his hard cock, and baby it was rock hard, felt like a piece of granite. Slowly I move down his length and then back up again to the head. I was trying to find out if he was circumcised or not. I couldn't quite tell because of the cloth. I decided I would find out soon enough and just kept slowly massaging the cock under his pants. What he did next nearly had me creaming in my chair. He took his middle finger and started flicking my clit with it. I was thinking everyone at the table could smell my pussy right then and there."

As I rode Steve's cock harder and harder I continue with what happened.

"As I was stroking Robert's cock under the table I could tell he wasn't as thick as you hon but he was definitely an inch to and inch and a half longer than your 6 and three quarters. Like I said I was curious as to the total package he had and was delighted to find that he had big balls. I massaged them for a bit and started wondering how much cum would spew from them. Then I started thinking about the sack size that contained his balls. I was hoping that it was hung low enough to give me a little ass spanking with his balls or maybe a clit spanking while he was doing me doggie style. Hell I was horny enough at that time I would have gladly fucked him on the table in front of us."

It was then that I felt one of Steve's hands leave my ass and I wondered what he was going to do when 'Smack' his hand returned to my ass which startled me.

"Ow," I screeched, "what was that for?"

"That is what a naughty wife should get when she gets hot and nasty with another man. A little bit of a spanking."

"Well I got one of those too, hon, but that was later on in the week." Grinning at him.

That must have gotten to Steve because that is when started to feel his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Oh you like that do you hon, the thought of your naughty wife getting her bare ass spanked by a stranger or strangers, (I threw the strangers in to really get his mind going). Not only that honey, your naughty wife did some spanking of a strangers bare ass also. That was later in the week and another story."

Steve started pumping harder and harder into me and it was feeling good but I wanted to finish the story so I sat up so Steve couldn't pump so hard and fast.

"It was then that the group started to break up because everyone knew they had an early start the next morning. It was now just Robert and I at the table "

Robert leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I am going to fuck you once this week before we leave."

I leaned into his ear and replied with "Only once?" He just smiled and winked at me.

I then said, "Well it's time for me to leave, we have an early day tomorrow."

"We both got up and Robert paid the bill. We walked to the elevator and got in no one was on it except us. I was on the 10th floor and Robert was on the 11th. Robert was standing behind me as the doors closed."

"He immediately lifted up my skirt and ground his cloth cover cock into my bare ass. He then reach around and played with my braless tits through my blouse. I then turned my head so that I could kiss Robert as he played with my body."

I then leaned forward again so Steve could resume his fucking of my pussy. It also allowed me to again whisper in his ear the finish of what happened.

"Oh lover, it was so hot there we were tongue fucking each other as he played with my hardening nipples as he dry humped my ass crack with his cock. I wanted to fall to my knees and unzip his pants and let his snake out so I could suck his dick. I wanted to feel his cum in my mouth and then swallow it. I was so fucking hot baby, I don't know how I resisted."

Steve was humping 'Big Boy' harder and harder into me. I knew this was getting to him just like it did me that night. Steve was starting to get close.

"Just then the doors opened to my floor. Robert asked me if I wanted him to follow me to my room. I told him no that we have to save something for the rest of the week. He said 'ok' and gave me a big hug and kiss as he patted my ass good night."

"I went to my room and immediately called you to let you get your mind working for the week."

It was then that I wanted to do a reverse cowgirl on Steve's dick so he could watch my ass bounce up and down while I fucked my husband now.

As I was humping Steve I leaned my head back a little and then told him how I masturbated after I hung up the phone with him. How I finger banged my pussy and how my finger must have been going a hundred miles an hour on my clit as I bent my head down and licked my nipples. I could feel the head of Steve's cock expanding, signaling the climax as soon to be here.

I wanted to push him over the edge.

"Baby, watch my ass bouncing up and down on your dick. Think of how that ass looked getting spanked by at least one stranger during the week. "

Steve then slid his thumb into my pussy getting it wet and then moved to my ass hole. Steve then started to thumb fuck my ass and that is what set me off. I started cumming big time on my husbands cock. He must have found his spot also because the then grabbed my waist and slammed my pussy down on his cock as he emptied his load of sperm into my sodden pussy. I love it when we cum together like that.

I looked back at Steve and he, like me, was all sweaty from the screwing we both got.

I turned around and lay next to Steve. Holding and kissing each other; both of us coming down from our recent high.

I asked him, "So 'Big-Boy' didn't mind his naughty wife playing a little bit while she was away?"

"Hell no!" was his reply. "I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip."

"Well you will just have to wait, after what we just did, I need a small rest."

"Me too."

So as we lay there relaxing and gently feeling each other's bodies we both slowly dosed off for a short nap.

Next, what happened on Wednesday.

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers