Michele's Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking his kiss, "I want you to keep your juices on you all day. I will text you with more later. I have left something for you on the shelf here. I will send a text with what I want you to do with it. Do you understand Michele?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl."

And with that the door opens and he leaves. I wait a minute, then I lift the blindfold off and get my things together. I quickly dress and find the envelope he left me. It has a pre-paid debit card in it. The name on the card is "Good Girl." At first I am ashamed. Am I his whore now, to have sex with for money? I exit the closet and rush to catch the first bus. I don't want to miss it because the next one doesn't come along for another hour.

I make it just in time. My breasts are swaying as I step onto the bus. No one is on it. Most are coming to town, not leaving it. I sit in my seat and think about what just happened. I can smell the sex on my breasts. I wonder if the bus driver could as well. When I get home I head to my room and remove my clothes. I lay on the bed and wonder if this is what I need in my life. I have had two of the best orgasms in my life with a man I have never really seen or met.

As much as I would like to complain, my body is still tingling from his fingers. I run my hands across my body. Touching my nipples, which have been hard all day, down to my pussy, his pussy. Its still wet and leaking from his touch. I lay there on the bed, waiting for his next text, his next command. I am so owned by him.

To be continued...

12