Michele's New Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that you didn't wear a bra, Michele. I think that's so sexy and liberating for a woman. Does that mean you're not wearing panties either?"

"You're free to discover that on your own, Jodi," Michele responded breathily.

At this point I was struggling to keep one eye on the road and one eye on the ladies, while cursing every stoplight we encountered. I desperately wanted to get them inside my home so I could fully enjoy this, and I even more needed to release my raging hard on from my pants.

They resumed kissing, more insistently now. Michele threw her head back as Jodi attacked her neck with her lips and teeth, and reached up her shirt to fondle her naked breasts. Michele was panting heavily, her airway still restricted by her collar. Jodi, feeling emboldened, grabbed the bottom of Michele's shirt ad snatched it up and over her head in one fluid motion, leaving Michele naked from the waist up before she knew what hit her. Jodi bent down to take a nipple in her hungry mouth. Michele gasped and groaned at the same time, now giving herself completely to Jodi's ministrations. This may have been he first lesbian experience for each of them, but they clearly had both wanted it for a long time.

Jodi put her hand on Michele's inner thigh and slowly dragged it up toward her groin, while Michele held her breath in anticipation. When Jodi finally cupped Michele's pussy, both women audibly gasped. "Oh my god, you're soaking wet," cried Jodi. This embarrassed Michele, as her juices had run down her thighs and coated them halfway to her knees. She immediately recovered when Jodi dragged her finger through the moist full lips of Michele's succulent cunt and began fingering her. Both women were completely gone, all inhibitions out the window, when we finally pulled into the driveway. I didn't want to miss another second, so I quickly got out and opened the back door. It took them a moment to emerge from their sexual stupor, but Jodi slowly removed her sticky, wet finger from Michele and held it up to Michele's lips. She obediently opened her mouth and sucked in the finger, savoring her own juices, like she loves to do with my cock after I've thoroughly fucked her.

Both disheveled ladies stepped from the car, Michele not seeming to care that her breasts were fully exposed. Luckily it was dark by now, so it didn't seem to matter. She still had the collar and chain around her neck, held at the other end by Jodi. She offered me the leash, and said, "I think she belongs to you."

"Thank you," I said. "Shall we go inside?"

The Main Event

My erect cock led us all into the house. Michele followed, being pulled lightly on her leash by her master, with Jodi holding her hand. Once inside, we all were unsure where to begin, or who should begin. We just stood in the foyer and stared at our feet. It was quite a sight. Me with my hard on protruding awkwardly, Jodi with her hair mussed and lipstick smeared, and Michele half naked and panting.

Mercifully, Jodi took the bull by the horns and spoke up...

"Kurt, since I am new to this and the guest in your home, and Michele seems to get off on being submissive, I suggest that you take charge and dictate what happens tonight. I think Michele and I will both be less self-conscious if we just do what we're told, rather than have to figure it out on our own. We are yours to command."

Okay then. Well, if I was ever going to dig deep and channel my inner sex god, I guess now was the time. And I had two beautiful, horny women staring expectantly at me, so I decided to go for it.

Still holding the leash, I pulled Michele into me by her throat and kissed her, probing her tongue deeply with mine. I pulled back and turned to Jodi.

"Jodi, finish undressing Michele." She didn't hesitate. Jodi pulled the zipper down the back of Michele's skirt and pushed it over her full hips and let it fall to the floor. Michele stepped out of it, leaving her naked except for her boots, which Jodi also helped her get off. Not the last time she'd help her get off.

"Get on your knees," I commanded my lover. She did my bidding. I let go of Michele's leash and moved to Jodi. I stood behind her, facing Michele, watching to gauge her reaction, cognizant of any hint of jealousy. I leaned in and kissed Jodi's neck, Jodi closing her eyes and letting her head fall to the side and sighing. With an eye still on Michele, I slowly pulled Jodi's shirt up and over her breasts, perky c-cups it appeared to me. Unflinching, she raised her arms and I quickly rid her of her shirt, and her shorts soon followed, leaving her in a lacy pair of matching yellow bra and boy shorts. I ran my hands across her stomach and along her hips as she lightly ground her ass back against me. I checked in non-verbally with Michele, but the glazed look she returned seemed to indicate she was more than okay. I likened her gaze to a cheetah eyeing up a gazelle.

I left Jodi for now and returned to Michele. Taking her leash, I handed it to Jodi. "She is yours to use however you like." Both girls seemed to swoon. Jodi reached behind her and unclasped her own bra, letting it fall to the floor and unleashing her lovely tits. Looking down at Michele, she said, "Come with me, my pet," and turned and walked away, leading Michele by the neck, who obediently crawled after her. Jodi made her way to the couch and sat down, legs apart, and pulled Michele between them.

"Make me come, bitch." She pulled Michele to her mouth by her leash and they began to kiss with a lust I had never seen in two people.

Jodi either wasn't the innocent woman I thought, or had just been overcome by this new situation. In any event, both women were now voracious animals, and all apprehension was now out the window.

Michele kissed her way down Jodi's neck, over her collarbone to her chest, where she began to fondle the first female breasts of her life that were not her own. She seemed mesmerized as she stared and pawed at the firm tits. Jodi had deep red areolas topped with thick protruding nipples, in stark contrast to Michele's light pink nipples. Michele took a nipple hungrily into her mouth and sucked on it like it contained mother's milk. Alternating licking and sucking each nipple, Michele's ass and pussy was on full display to me as I settled into an armchair. I noticed her pussy was very wet and there was a visible sheen on her inner thighs where her creamy pussy juice had been leaking, probably since I fucked her over an hour ago.

Michele was reluctant to leave Jodi's succulent tits, but she knew there were more treasures to discover. Kissing her way down her belly, Michele hooked her thumbs in Jodi's yellow panties. Jodi lifted her ass off the couch and Michele wiggled the lacy panties off her hips and discarded them on the floor.

My erection was throbbing at this point, so I stood up and fully undressed, sitting back down and began to absently stroke my cock while I watched the hottest moment of my life unfold before me. Michele had sat back on her heels and gazed, mesmerized at her first sight of a pussy from this vantage point. Michele always kept her pussy the way I liked, vulva completely shaven with a neatly trimmed patch at the top. Jodi seemed more earthy, with short brown hair covering her pubic mound and vulva, most of it matted wet from her arousal.

Jodi shot me a sly smile, then slid her ass to the edge of the couch. Then, lying back, she planted her feet on the couch and lifted her pussy in the air, displaying her gaping pussy lewdly for both of us to see.

"Now eat me, my pet, and make me come." Giving Michele no say in the matter, she reached under her ass and yanked the leash, drawing her face closer to her sex. Michele began to lap at the succulent lips, tentatively at first, exploring the inner and outer folds and crevices. Jodi's sighed deeply as Michele probed her tongue deeply inside her vagina, trying to draw her juices out.

I pulled at my cock that was now leaking copious amounts of pre-cum onto my stomach as I could hear soft, muffled moans coming from Michele in between her slurping and lapping sounds. She was such a sensuous lover and amazing cocksucker that I just knew that she would be fantastic at cunnilingus once she got the hang of it. I could tell she was succeeding from Jodi's response.

"Oh, that's it, Michele. Lick me all over, fuck that's good." Her breathing was heavy and her chest was heaving up and down. I gazed at Michele's succulent ass, calling out to me, her pussy begging to be filled. It was all I could do to keep from crawling up behind her and filling her with my throbbing cock, but I wanted her to fully experience the feeling of enjoying her first pussy without distraction.

Jodi squealed as Michele mercifully took her clit between her lips. She sucked on it like a baby and then used her tongue to lightly circle it over and over. "Fuck, baby, yes! Suck on my clit. Uuuhhhmm! Oh, shit. You're gonna make me come...mmm." A sheen had now formed between Jodi's tits as she neared her climax. She was thrusting her hips up into Michele who had now fully latched onto her clit. She added a finger deep inside her and that pushed Jodi over the edge. "Aaahhh I'm coming! I'm coming! Uuuuhhhh!" She soaked Michele's mouth with her orgasm, collapsing to the couch, panting. Michele gently kissed her thighs while they both recovered.

I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. My gorgeous lover, who I had only ever seen with me, had just eaten another woman's pussy. I was overwhelmed, and my cock was about to burst. I needed to get in on the action. Luckily, Jodi, finally recovered, had the same thought. She sat up and kissed Michele deeply, tasting her own juices on Michele's lips. "That was so amazing, Michele, thank you. You are a natural cunt licker. But now you need to service your man. I want to watch you suck his cock." I know Jodi had said I was in charge, but it certainly didn't seem like it anymore. "Crawl to him."

Michele looked at me in what can only be described as a sexual haze. She crawled to me, her ass swaying as she did, much to Jodi's delight. She reached me and I felt her hot breath on my groin. She began with my taint, sucking on that sensitive spot underneath my balls. Her nose pressed into my ball scrotum as she inhaled my musky scent. She moved to my balls, bathing them completely in saliva and taking one, then the other fully into her mouth to suck on. Michele loved my balls, often sucking on them alone for twenty minutes at a time. It was pure heaven for me.

At this point, Jodi was no longer content with her view from the couch. Rising, she crossed the room and knelt at my feet right next to Michele. She watched in fascination as Michele pleasured me. "Kurt has such full balls, Michele. There must be so much cum in them for you."

"Mmm hmm," Michele replied, her mouth stuffed with balls.

Releasing my balls, Michele slowly dragged her tongue up the length of my cock, swirling her tongue around the head to soak up the pool of pre-cum that had formed. She managed to give me just two more licks before she was overcome by lust and sank her mouth down fully on my cock and began to suck me with a fervor that I had become accustomed to enjoying. In and out to the hilt, Michele gagged herself on me, occasionally pulling off, thick strands of saliva connecting the tip of my prick to her lips.

Jodi had moved even closer, resting one hand on my knee and running the other up and down Michele's back, trailing down to caress her ass and pussy. "Suck it Michele. Suck your daddy's pussy like a good girl," she told her. "Take it nice and deep, that's it, gag on his thick cock."

How I had managed to hold back my orgasm, I have no idea. But I knew I was quickly getting there. Michele stopped sucking me, and looking into my eyes asked, "Daddy, can Jodi help me?"

"If that's what you want, sweet girl."

Jodi's eyes lit up as Michele slid over. Michele resumed sucking me as Jodi latched onto my balls. The feeling of having two mouths on me was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Even more wonderful than the feeling was the sight of two women pleasuring me, knowing that TWO women were completely focused on MY cock. Michele began to stroke my cock with her hand in time to her sucking. Sensing I was getting close, she stopped, and in a rare moment of dominance, grabbed Jodi by the hair and pulled her off my balls.

"I'm going to let Kurt cum in your mouth, slut. Don't you dare swallow it. His cum belongs to me." Jodi, nodded, drunk on lust. Michele pointed my cock toward Jodi and pulled her head to mine. Jodi wrapped her lips around me and began to suck, while Michele resumed stroking me with her hand.

"Daddy, your little girl wants you to cum in her friend's mouth. Will you daddy? Will you please?"

That sent me over the edge. The cum boiling in my balls erupted and shot out of me in spurt after spurt. Jodi choked on the force of the first spurt, but recovered and milked me until I was spent. They stroked me slowly until I was finished, then Jodi pulled away, mouth brimming with my cum. Reasserting her dominance over Michele, she grabbed Michele's long blonde hair and yanked her head back. Michele eagerly opened her mouth as Jodi leaned over her and, looking me right in the eye, slowly drooled my river of cum into Michele's mouth. Michele swirled it with her tongue for a moment before swallowing my seed in one gulp. They finished by licking up any remnants of my cum around each other's mouths and ending in a sloppy kiss.

I took Jodi's place and kissed Michele lovingly, taking her in my arms. She had been so sexy, so beautiful, so obedient, and accommodating. She had taken a leap of faith and let us both explore our fantasies together. I could not have had more love for her.

The only thing left, was to make sure she was satisfied. Jodi was laying on the floor, basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. I said to Michele, "Go find out what it feels to be pleasured by a woman." She crawled the five feet to Jodi. Straddling her head, Michele lowered her pussy, which by now was leaking like a faucet, down onto Jodi's eagerly waiting mouth. Within moments Jodi's face was covered in Michele's juices as she lapped away. She pulled each of her thick lips into her mouth and sucked the dewy moisture from them.

"Eat me, eat me, eat me!" she cried. "Yes, fuck that feels good." Michele ground her pussy on Jodi's lips. Her legs gave in from the strain and she collapsed onto Jodi's prone body, her face now in the crotch of Jodi, who had latched onto Michele's clit and was sucking happily away. I couldn't take anymore and moved to kneel behind Michele. Jodi gazed up at my engorged cock as I lined it up and impaled Michele in one forceful thrust. She screamed into Jodi's pussy in shock and ecstasy. I fucked her slowly at first while Jodi quickly moved to bathe the juncture between my cock and Michele's cunt with her tongue. It was an exquisite feeling, multiplied when she began to tongue my balls. Michele moaned and writhed, sliding her sweaty body against Jodi, who returned her attention to my baby's engorged clit.

I withdrew for a moment and fed Jodi my cock that dripped with Michele's wetness. She savored it for a moment before we returned to pleasuring Michele. Reaching forward I took the leash and pulled Michele back to me. She loved being pulled back like this while being fucked from behind. "Grind your pussy on her baby, make her suck your clit while you get fucked," I growled in her ear. I increased the tempo of my thrusts, knowing that she was getting close.

"Fuck me Kurt! Fuck me! Make me yours! Make me cum for you!"

"Cum all over her face baby, give her everything! Make her your bitch! She's your whore now!"

"I think I'm going to squirt. Can I squirt? Can I squirt on her?" she pleaded.

"Do it! Soak her, make her yours." I was now fucking her mercilessly while Jodi lapped at her clit like a buzzsaw. Michele went completely silent. This was it. She always goes completely silent for ten seconds before an orgasm. And then...

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I'M CUUMIIING!!!

I pulled out of her and she exploded. And I mean EXPLODED. Bursts of cum shot out of her pussy, the first hitting Jodi in the forehead, soaking her hair. The second and third burst hit her square in the face. Jodi gasped for air like she was being waterboarded. The remaining shots flooded her mouth and overflowing onto the carpet. Michele squirts frequently and copiously, but I had never seen this volume or force. I released the leash and she collapsed onto Jodi. I reentered her and fucked her with everything I had. Jodi reached up and squeezed my balls, bringing me over the edge. I pumped my third load of cum into Michele, moaning and shuddering as I did.

We remained where we were, panting and sweating, until I softened and slipped from Michele's wet, tight, sheath. She wearily sat up, pussy hovering over Jodi, and expelled my cum into Jodi's mouth. Jodi looked like she had been in a waterpark accident. Michele flipped over and shared a cummy kiss with Jodi, then leaned forward and cleaned my sticky, flaccid cock of both of our fluids until it was clean as a whistle.

Michele rolled off Jodi onto the floor and curled up into a sweaty, satisfied ball and immediately fell asleep. She had expended everything she had and was completely spent. Jodi and I dressed and I drove her back to her car. We thanked each other for an unforgettable night, and went our separate ways. I returned home to find Michele still asleep, looking beautiful and innocent. I scooped her up and carried her to bed. I laid her down and kissed her gently as she sleepily looked up at me.

"What do you think, baby?" I whispered.

"Can I take off this fucking collar yet?"

THE END

12