Michele's Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She turn him into a total slave.
3.3k words
4.39
261.9k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bernie54
Bernie54
329 Followers

Driving home after a long day at work, she was smiling. 25 years old, tall 5 feet and 11 inches. The kind of woman that walks on the street and makes heads turn. All the right curves in the right places, long brown hair, a nice firm breast, a small waist enhancing a beautiful ass on top of long legs.

She had always wanted to have a human toilet. She was happy, because he thought that she was going to grant him his wish, her plan had worked so well in only six months.

She had that conversation with her alleged boyfriend, two nights ago. A lot shorter than her at 5 feet 3 inches and lighter. He held a clerical position in a large bank. He was submissive and liked women's ass, her ass anyway, judging by all the worshiping he gave it.

"Bernie, tell me what is your secret dream?" She had asked.

He remained silent, hesitating to confess his dark obsession.

"I like what has become a nightly activity. I did not know that I would love sitting on your face while you are on your back having the impression of crushing you under me when I rest my back on your bended legs and let you probe deep inside my asshole with your tongue even if I end up using the toilet after a while. " She said, looking at him.

"Also, I like letting you wipe me clean with your tongue after using the toilet." She said truthfully.

"I love licking your asshole clean. It is such an intimate gesture and I feel closer to you when you let me do it, as if you need me for something special. I feel useful." He said.

"I would do anything for you. "He said almost whispering.

She had tried to pee in his mouth once, a week ago and when he swallowed it, she had stopped her flow and said that it was disgusting to drink it trying to sound normal. Although she was trill that he would do that. She was faking a reluctance she did not feel at all.

In fact she loved every minute of having her ass cleaned by his tongue, wishing it could go further.

They had stop kissing on the mouth long ago.He had asked to kiss her ass, to which she had agreed, after his insisting demands.

In the beginning he kissed her ass cheeks profusely so much so that sometimes when he got carried away she would have to tell him to get back in the middle closer to her rosebud, where she liked it best.

Now she would sit on his chest and moved to his face right away. She was enjoying finding his mouth with her asshole, and he would help her by sticking his tongue out because she told him she enjoyed that.

When her ass was cleaned and she got off him, he would get up, go to the bathroom, wash his teeth and face; sometimes he would masturbate, and then join her in bed.

She would already be asleep, but two nights ago she had started that conversation.

"You have not answered me so I repeat my question: what is your secret dream? What would you like me to do to you in exchange for the pleasures you give me when I sit on your face?"

She could not believe her ears with his answer.

"Michele I know that you said you did not really liked it when you peed in my mouth and that it is disgusting that I swallowed it, but I would like to be your toilet for the whole week end. You would not be obliged to pee directly in my mouth. We could use a funnel or a bottle I don't know."

He said looking shyly at her.

"It would be such an intimate gesture. For once I would be useful to you. " He pleaded.

He had asked again, he could not resist the urge.

" Why for the week end?" she asked surprising him.

"Because from Friday night to Sunday night I hope you will feed me at least two times maybe more. Then I will know if I like it or not and so will you. Then if you like it, you can use me when you want, as much as you want, forever if you want. Whether I like it or not." He pleaded.

"If you don't like it I will never talk about it again." He honestly said.

Looking at him, she said:

"Bernie I am not disgusted by the idea of peeing in your mouth since I am using you to lick my ass clean. It feels so good to use your tongue instead of toilet paper so good that I have been thinking about peeing in your mouth again. You would lick me clean after." She said looking at him.

He felt himself drowning in her nice eyes.

"The first time I was so surprised that you enjoyed it. I did not know how to react. I guess that I got scared of the pleasing sensations and I saw our role reversed. I did not want that. I panicked." she lied to him.

He was getting his hopes up.

"Oh No! I would never ask for you to reciprocate it is kind of a one way thing for me, I dreamed of you using me as your toilet in all kind of positions."

He said lifting his head to look into her eyes again.

"But if I agree to use you as my toilet, I will treat you as a slave, meaning that I will not care about you, I will not stop peeing or shitting because you need me to. You will have to swallow everything and keep it down." He saw her eyes sparkling.

"There will be no safe word. You will be at my beck and call. Theses will be some of the rules; I might add some more if we go along. So will you obey all my orders? Will you be my slave?" She asked.

"Are you teasing me? Tell me it is not a joke. You want to do this right?" He asked all hyper.

"It is not a joke, I want to do this. But I think you are getting the short end in this deal."

She said smiling at his excited face.

"You have not answered another of my question. Will I have to repeat myself all the time." She said.

He knelt down beside the bed and said: "Yes, Mistress Michele, I accept to be your slave."

She turned around, presented her nice ass and ordered him:

"Slave, seal the deal with a kiss my asshole is waiting. We will start on Friday night."

When she got home, he was preparing dinner. He had done the chores that she had written down that morning.

"Come here slave. Stripe naked then get on your knees behind me and greet me properly. Lift my uniform, take off my underwear and French kiss my asshole. Then you will get me a glass of white wine and join me in the living room. "

When she had her asshole rimmed to her satisfaction she went to the living room sat down in a chair and turned on the radio.

He walked in with two glasses of wine.

"The wine is for me you will drink it after it has been filtered by me pour your glass back into the bottle. From now on you are to be naked at all times when we are at home. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress Michele."

He had an erection and could not hide it from her.

"I see that you are happy to see me but I do not care about your erection you are not to touch yourself if you are so excited to be my toilet-slave you may come when I use you."

She was already enjoying her role of Mistress He looked a little scared and it amused her.

He hoped that he could satisfy her wishes he had dreamed of being a toilet to a beautiful woman since puberty. He never had the courage to ask a woman for such intimacy and here she was his gorgeous girlfriend getting him closer to his dream.

" Yes Mistress I understand. When would you like to dine?"

"Set up the table and come back when it is served, you will carry me on your back my pony."

When all was ready, he knelt in front of her and waited for her next order. She had change in a summer dress and sandals. She stood up turned around grabbed his head pushed her ass in his face and farted laughing.

"It is an appetizer for what is coming later."

She ordered him on all four and sat on his back telling him to bring her to the table. He was straining to carry her 170 pounds on his back. She was 50 pounds heavier than him.

She had him sit on the floor lay his head back on her chair and then she sat on his face. His nose was wedge in between her cheeks and his mouth directly under her asshole.

She farted again before he could stick his tongue up her ass. He tasted it. It was a bad one.

She was enjoying her diner, he was a good cook and the veal parmesan was delicious. She had farted in his face. The idea was suggested by her colleague France a tall blonde beauty of Swedish ascent also 25 blue eyes 5 feet 10 inches with a beautiful ass.

The subject of boyfriends had come up the previous day at lunch with France saying that she preferred not to have one than to have one like Bernard.

Short, no muscles and plainly ugly. That comment prompted Michele to tell France of her week end plans for her alleged boyfriend and of his offer to keep doing it if she liked it. He did not know it but she would love it forever.

Michele was giving some thoughts to France request to try her boyfriend toilet abilities. She wanted to train him first. To find out how long it would take him to eat it fast enough to keep up with her. Training him to be used anywhere she wanted.

She had finished eating, she got up. "Clean up and do the dishes then go wait for me in bed. Be in position for me to sit on your face."

He was pleased to get a small break. He could stretch his neck and shoulders while cleaning up. Still naked he had this raging hard on.

He got in bed with his feet at the place of the pillows. His knees were bent so that his thighs were at a 45 degrees angle and his head was about two thirds down the bed. He looked like a human lounge chair.

She walked in the bedroom wearing only a bright yellow T-shirt. She had taken off her summer dress and sandals. She sat on his chest and lifted her legs in the bed and then moved her ass towards his face stopping a few inches from his mouth.

Looking into his eyes she said:

"Slave, you know that when you stick your tongue deep in my asshole in this position you stimulate my bowels and I will need to shit. Since we have never done this before we will go to the bathroom so if you spill some out of your mouth you can eat later. "

"When in the bathroom you will kneel down behind me and place your lips around my asshole to make a seal and then you will stick your tongue in. I will squat a little and push your head back to make a direct line of your mouth throat and stomach. Try to swallow my stools as they come out to keep up with me. I will try to pinch mouthful portion of my stools but as I told you I never done this before. Now do you still want to be my slave?"

" Yes Mistress Michele I still do." He answered looking back at her.

With that being said she moved her asshole to his mouth and reclined back on his tights where his pillow was, relaxing. She felt his tongue get in and she told him to go deeper. That position let him breathe through his nose and allowed the best anal penetration.

She could feel his breath on her cunt like a gentle caress that would start her juices going. Also she could feel his body under her liking the feeling of crushing him. Sometimes she would let him caress her legs and her breast. Soon his ministrations were effective enough and she felt a stool moving.

He was lying under her doing his best pushing his tongue in as far as he could, rotating it on the walls of her rectum. He was so excited to look at her tights and having her cunt so close to his face. Then he felt something moving his way.

She said;

"Here we go"

She got up and walked to the bathroom.

He was right behind her and moved in position. The moment he had dreamed of was here. He would be her toilet at last. He had his lips around her asshole waiting for it. He hoped he would be up to it.

She squat a little pushing his head back. He felt his tongue touch a mass being pushed out.

"Do not move your mouth away from me. You have to swallow whole unless I tell you otherwise. Remember that you asked for this I know I will enjoy myself, I already am, you might not and it has been a few days since I last move my bowels so there might be a lot of shit."

She grunted. He felt the first stool getting in his mouth it was soon at his throat and he swallowed as much as he could when she pinched it.

"I want you to chew this portion keep your lips on my asshole then stick your tongue back in to tell me that you are ready for some more. Hurry up there is a lot more."

He chewed as fast as he could with her ass on his face. She could feel his chewing movement giving her that much more pleasure. The feeling of making him hers was so good.

"Swallow and open up I cannot hold it in forever"

He did as ordered and opened his throat so that her shit would slide through. He could breathe in the crack of her ass allowing him to stay connected with her asshole. Trying his best to keep up with her. All he could see was her cheeks and her hair flowing down her back on her yellow t-shirt.

After feeding him two large stools she turned around and instructed him to clean his mouth. She watched him to be sure that he would not throw-up.

"So did you enjoyed being my toilet? Because I loved using you. I am surprised and very satisfied that you ate it all. I was expecting you to make a mess."

Before he could utter a word she ordered;

"Back on your knees now! I need to pee this time we will go a mouthful at a time"

He got to his knees and she straddled his open mouth not touching him. She had to concentrate because she did not want to come before relieving herself. When it sounded like a filled glass she stopped the flow ordering him to swallow.

He was so excited that he grabbed her hips and put his lips on her sex.

She started her flow again and he was dinking as she peed forgetting about a mouthful at a time.

It pleased her that he could keep up with her flow.

"Now lick me clean. You may try to give me an orgasm."

Using his magic he gave her many orgasms that did not help him with his hard on.

She had him clean his mouth again.

"Are you happy to have been used by me? Tell me. I loved it. I think we will do it every day. That was your offer, wasn't it?" She was enthusiastic about it.

So still on his knees thinking about how he felt.

"Yes Mistress, I offered to be your toilet every day. I have dreamed of being your toilet since we first met. I did not know how to approach you about it. I like to please you even if I did not like the taste of your shit or of your pee.I feel that I am yours."

"Well then, instead of being my toilet-slave for the week end only it will be for two weeks. Then we will discuss again. Maybe you will not be able to keep up with my demands."

"Do you agree to two weeks of servitude?" She asked looking at him with sparkling eyes.

He agreed to a two weeks trial even if he was deceived with the taste he hoped it could be acquired. He liked the humiliation and the orgasms he gave her. He had confessed his old dream to her. Anyhow it was between them right? nobody else knew.

He asked to use the toilet. She ordered him to go ahead in front of her and she instructed him to use it sitting down from now on that way he would not have to lift or lower the seat anymore.

"Now get back to bed get in position to be face sat. I want to read before going to sleep."

She took a laxative and went to the bedroom. When she was seated back on his mouth she told him:

"I want you to be good enough at eating my shit that I will not have to get out of bed; I want to use you anywhere I need to use a toilet. So maybe I will ask a friend of mine to help me train you. I will think about it."

She had already decided to agree to France request and to invite her over the next week end.

"I want you to be able to eat a lot of shit. I would like to impress my girlfriends with your abilities. Then they would stop asking why we are together." She told him.

He was ashamed and so happy to have been her toilet.

"Also, from now on you will now speak only when spoken to, if I want your opinion I will ask for it, you are mine to use and abuse." She said.

She felt good, she had used him and there was no turning back. No more pretending to be her girlfriend.

When she turned over to sleep, he got up and went to the bathroom, when his business was done he felt better. He had stop feeling bloated, and then it struck him that she was so pleased with his services that she had extended the period to two weeks.

He thought that it would have been harder to swallow her shit but remembered that he was cleaning her ass on a daily basis for the past two months. He kind of gotten used to the taste. His desire had allowed him to swallow everything the first time.

He was near panic when she had fed him her first stool; it had started small and got thicker as it came out. Luckily she had pinched it off and ordered him to chew.

He was also wondering about her friend that would help her train him; maybe if he did his best to please her she would not invite anybody. With these thoughts he went to bed, lay down beside her as usual and went to sleep.

She woke him a little bit later and ordered:

"Slave! You will sleep sideways at the foot of the bed because your breathe stink, you snore and I want a feet warmer. So crawl under the covers and put your face near my feet. I will rest them on it to warm them."

He answered: "Yes, Mistress" and complied.

Bernie54
Bernie54
329 Followers